Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

I think we've reached the point after this event where rabbit holes are being created exponentially to misdirect and mislead
100% agree, a lot of us saw this in real-time right after 9-11. Some of those rabbit holes still trap people to this day.

I go back to my comment that in the clearer video showing the seconds before the overwatch fired, primary struggled with his tripod and did not have a shot. Secondary seemed to be on too low of a visual plane to be effective. They were focused on potentials on the ground level.

And also being familiar with Public Sector protocols, it is very unlikely anyone receiving a paycheck/in a contract with a governmental body would pop off like that.

The point of drawing dispersion against the SS leadership is what my guess is. And obviously to amplify the noise obscuring the signal.

However, from Trump, as part of the US political system, I expect nothing but lies, falsehood, deceit, duplicity and other similar "buns".
I understand why especially the American members here place their hopes in Trump. He is not a psychopath like many other politicians ("only" a narcissist) and the C's said that his heart is in the right place.

It seems likely that he would stop the flood of illegal immigration and possibly even help end the Ukraine war. On the other hand, he is even more hawkish against Iran and China than the current "administration", which may result in larger conflicts in those regions.

The C's said back in 2017 that Trump gave in to the Deep State and became "a perfectly good puppet" for them, which is why they did not want to remove him through impeachment. Then something changed and at least some of the PTB have been trying everything to remove him from the presidency and keep it that way.

In March this year, the C's commented on this:
(L) And they really, really, really don't want Trump to win, and they're really, really, really getting desperate and the reason for their desperation seems to me that there is some big change approaching. Is that part of it?

A: Yes

So some big change is approaching and Trump could interfere with the PTB plans to deal with that change? What could that big change be? Comets, or something else?

So, things have been moving interestingly, I have heard calls from several places to condemn the Secret Service folks, there have been claims made that the secret service had denied Trump's request for increased security, they have come forth and denied such claims.

Despite the calls for unity, and Biden's campaign even dropping all their campaign ads attacking Trump, this will somehow deepen the divide. It would really take a massive miracle for this event to make everyone react rationally, I don't get the sense that this is going to help much.

I have a sense that the tension around the country will get higher, it does feel like this event has marked a before and after, as the days go by things will settle in.

I'm not very hopeful about what this will do socially, even if the intent was to get rid of Trump, because they saw no other way to prevent him from running, and it failed.. which would be positive, the tension and confusion could still be weaponized, or they will attempt to weaponize it.

I can see people feeling enraged by the attempt, and feeling emboldened by his survival, I also see people hoping it had been successful, or paramoralizing it in such a way that common ground may never be found.

We shall see.

In this regard, I wonder if decisions have been taken; not with regard to Trump specifically, because I think if the Quorum wanted Trump dead he would have been 'heart attacked' as the C's pointed out, but rather that the decisions created a psychic 'surge' of energy for the entropic types on Biden's team, which then 'emboldened' them to try a ham-fisted method of assassination in the only way they have access to.

Wishful thinking on their part has led to the current situation and there will likely be an energetic 'torniquet' applied to stop the bleeding through the perpetrators' failure, which will most likely have very unpleasant consequences for all of them.
Hard to tell, maybe the decision was for him to survive! things could become a lot more chaotic as such. But I am not sure why I do get the sense that there was some higher shenanigans going on in this instance. Could be wrong of course.

I have managed to mostly keep my mouth shut and just observe. I think people have done a good job expressing all the possibilities. I agree with the assessment that we are indeed experiencing a program change. I can feel it. It’s draining and destabilizing and requiring an internal reset but I am nowhere near achieving any kind of equilibrium or real understanding of it yet.

Even the crackpot ideas serve a purpose of putting on display various types of thinking and biases so I appreciate even the comments that are getting a thumbs down. The fact that thumbs down are proliferating like never before is telling. People are triggered. I think it’s important to remember that a thumbs down doesn’t mean people are saying “Good God, You SUCK”. I think it should be viewed as “I strongly disagree” and nothing personal.

Whatever is the real truth about this event, it is sobering and serious. That said, I think Trump should ring up the Vatican and see if they have any low-mileage bulletproof Popemobiles they’d like to sell. Just trying to be helpful.

And we haven’t even gotten to the 15-16th yet so there may be more mayhem to follow. Stay alert for signs. Thank you all for your contributions.

Some more is coming out on the security situation. SS is laying the blame on local police, saying it was their job to secure the surrounding properties.

Secret Service blames local police, says it was tasked with securing properties surrounding Trump’s Pa. rally

And local police are saying one of their officers confronted Crooks right before the shooting. Crooks aimed his gun at the officer, who was climbing the ladder to the roof. He then quickly took aim and fired at Trump.

Local cop confronted would-be Trump assassin Thomas Matthew Crooks on roof moments before he opened fire, but failed to stop him

If this is legitimate l would think he might want to join Trump's possible private security team. It seems folks haven't verified this X posting as far as l can determine. Maybe this has been discussed and l missed it.

View attachment 98187
See the small letter content at the bottom of the image. So there is a serious CONSPIRACY to kill Trump with the help of secret Service. But this guy Jonathan Willis by not following the "rules of engagement" and saved Trump. Irrespective of scenery of inevitable blame game after the incident, that is where things went wrong for the PTB. He should be the 'Hero of the Moment' though he lost his job.

Local police who tried to confront the shooter, most probably clue less about the bigger conspiracy. Most probably rally attendees alerted him.

I understand why especially the American members here place their hopes in Trump. He is not a psychopath like many other politicians ("only" a narcissist) and the C's said that his heart is in the right place.
Who else America has to put "Hope" on. Have you ever done "people management" of few people to get a feel of the situation? A leader's worth is based on what his people does. It is not easy with small team of 5. It's not as simple as "Hire or Fire" . Here we are talking about 350 million people, 100 years worth of entrenchment of high tech control through Bankers, MIC, circus of ideologies through Media and education, corporations that feed every thing and the whole shebang of mind control tools and human fallibilities. That is ignoring the 4D mechanics.

How many leaders took on the 'Establishment' ( of their own countries) across the world and survived in the last 100 years. One has to be realistic of the expectations. Without "Hope" what other motivation one has to go by?
It seems likely that he would stop the flood of illegal immigration and possibly even help end the Ukraine war. On the other hand, he is even more hawkish against Iran and China than the current "administration", which may result in larger conflicts in those regions.
It is "circus" of balancing the situation. Taking stock of situation, what he can do, what he can't - w.r.t taking his team along, what he needs for political survival and so on. There so much or so little one can do as a leader. One can't ignore the "elephant" in the room(Israel) and its control over the nation through the PTB. So he has to hawkish over Iran. China is only boogeyman to bring back some local manufacturing.
The C's said back in 2017 that Trump gave in to the Deep State and became "a perfectly good puppet" for them, which is why they did not want to remove him through impeachment. Then something changed and at least some of the PTB have been trying everything to remove him from the presidency and keep it that way.
Neither PTB is one person nor one agenda. It is a ever changing situation, needs reevaluation constantly.
So some big change is approaching and Trump could interfere with the PTB plans to deal with that change? What could that big change be? Comets, or something else?
Whatever that may be, Action and reaction depends on how others react (normal people or PTB - sleeping or awake). So many variables to it, where does one even start? Take one thing at a time and see how it goes, reevaluate, take actions and hope every thing will go OK. That is what any body on the planet can do whether one is leader or common man on the street.

Here's some stats from a survey talking about the levels of political violence acceptable to the American population:

A major survey and study by a group of political scientists – pre-published in 2022 under the title “Views of American Democracy and Society and Support for Political Violence” – has found that half of Americans agree to some extent, including 13.7% strongly or very strongly,” with the statement that “in the next few years, there will be civil war in the United States.”

The study also detected substantial minorities who openly admitted (the real numbers are bound to be higher) that they were ready to engage in political violence themselves to threaten or intimidate,” injure,” or even kill a person.” 18.5% of respondents believed it was at least somewhat likely that within the next few years” there would be a situation where they believed political violence was justified” and they would be armed with a gun.”

36% of respondents to the Views” study – 56% of Republicans and 22% of Democrats – agreed that the traditional American way of life is disappearing so fast that we may have to use force to save it”; and 18% found that because things have gotten so far off track, true American patriots may have to resort to violence in order to save our country.”

If a belief in a coming civil war – and a readiness to fight in it – are disturbingly popular, so is deep skepticism about the realities of the current political system. Almost 70%, with very similar results for Democrats and Republicans,” agreed that American democracy only serves the interests of the wealthy and powerful.” Frankly, who can blame them for being realistic?

Yet that is not all. The 2022 study also explored how far Americans endorse views associated with the anything-but-realistic QAnon” ideology, which is, of course, radically antithetical to the current political order: 22.7% agreed – 9% strongly or very strongly – that a group of Satan-worshipping pedophiles” are in control.

I found that interesting - 22.7% of people in the poll have some idea of what's actually going on!

29.7% agreed – 10.1% strongly or very strongly – that a storm coming soon” will sweep away the elites in power and restore the rightful leaders.”

That's also interesting - a storm sweeping away elites. So something like a 'level playing field' scenario is in about 1/3 of American mass consciousness. Though the restoration of rightful leaders is a tricky prospect. This stat may indicate levels of biblical belief, just as the one below:

43.4% agreed – 19.3% strongly or very strongly – that the US is living in what the Bible calls ‘the end times.’”

So it's looking like a lot of agreement to some kind of divine wrath.

It is of particular importance regarding reactions to an attack on Trump that 32.1% believed that the 2020 election was stolen from” him and that Joe Biden is an illegitimate president.”

As a result, the 2022 study authors extrapolated that more than 50 million American adults consider violence to be at least sometimes justified in general to achieve political objectives” while more than 60 million could at least sometimes justify violence ‘to preserve an American way of life based on Western European traditions’ and nearly 20 million could justify violence to stop people who do not share their beliefs from voting.”

Six million Americans would be willing to damage property and between 4 and 5 million to threaten or intimidate someone, injure them, or kill them.” Between three and five million are ready to commit violence against others because they are representatives of social institutions: government officials, election officials, health officials, members of the military or police”; Three million to engage in politically motivated violence against others because of differences in race/ethnicity or religion.” Keep in mind, all the while, that these figures are based only on those uninhibited enough to let a pollster know about their readiness to commit what are after all crimes; these are undercounts by definition.

So that's something. People are more willing to go after elites or gov't officials vs. other races.

The View study authors concluded that there is a high level of support for violence, including lethal violence, to achieve political objectives” and the prospect of large-scale political violence in the near future is entirely plausible.” They also, it is true, pointed out that there are still large majorities who oppose political violence. But for a modern society, there can be no doubt that their findings point to an alarmingly big trend.

And this is just political violence. Apolitical or opportunistic violence is a different beast altogether. Would the numbers be greater than those listed above if the fragile personalities are no longer held in check by laws, institutions and cultural norms? I think they might, especially if they are spellbound and lead by a group of organized psychopaths.
No counter-factual can replace reality as it actually unfolds. We will never know what exactly would have happened if Donald Trump had been murdered. But it would be complacent to discount the very real possibility that such an assassination, in a country as polarized, embittered, and awash in arms as the US, could have led to massive, armed riots, to secessionist tendencies gaining the upper hand in various regions, and even to a loss of control by a central government profoundly distrusted and even hated by many Americans.

Ultimately, such a murder could have played a trigger role even in a slide into civil war. Think that’s far-fetched? Just recall: In Europe in 1914, it was one prominent assassination as well that detonated a situation of tension and distrust into all-out and devastating war. When enough combustible material has been amassed by irresponsible elites and dysfunctional policies, the final spark initiating the conflagration can turn out to be surprisingly small. That rule holds inside countries as much as between them.

With all this talk of masses prepared for political violence, I was thinking about Caesar. He crossed the Rubicon and lived and ruled for a while, surviving despite the hatred of the oligarchs. In large part he could do this because he had a loyal army at his back.

Trump crossed his own Rubicon in 2016. These millions mentioned in the study above are not an army, and part of me thinks its a pity that they are not. It's anybody's guess as to what the future holds for America, but it seems to me that Trump is in for the fight of his life, and that what he does, or whatever happens from now until election day will directly affect hundreds of millions of lives.

How many leaders took on the 'Establishment' ( of their own countries) across the world and survived in the last 100 years. One has to be realistic of the expectations. Without "Hope" what other motivation one has to go by?
My biggest problem with his past actions is that he kept promoting the mRNA jabs and even bragging that he is the one responsible for getting them out so quickly. His own supporters kept booing him when he brought it up at relatively recent events.

Either he is gullible enough to keep helping with a genocide or he understood what he was doing and kept doing it anyway. I don't know which is worse. Keep in mind that this was towards the end of his presidency and after, when he already understood much better what is going on.

Was his own political survival more important than saving the lives and health of potentially millions of Americans? You can answer that question for yourself. In my view, misplaced hope or "hopium" is not helpful either, as it is not far from wishful thinking.

It is one theory and the subject is serious so I am serious. It can be. Why not. Everything is possible.
I grew up around guns and shot all my life, I never missed when qualifying in the military so I know how to shoot. I can say that glazing Trump's ear would be the rough equivalent of making a hole-in-one in golf. It could be done with enough tries, but doing something of that level of difficulty could not be done repeatedly on a reliable basis. So no one could, (or at least should) make a plan that would involve glazing Trump's ear with a bullet at approx. 130 yards. That's my estimate on it anyway - unless they have some hyperdimensional rifles or 'Matrix bullets'.

Rapper 50 Cent Reacts to Trump Assassination Attempt: "I know the vibes, we are all in trouble now!" - Pays Tribute to Trump During Concert (VIDEO) | The Gateway Pundit | by Jordan Conradson

View attachment Trump.webp
The black community's comments on 50 Cent's support for Trump are interesting
When Trump plays this "manly, combative, invincible, strong-willed, fair, patriotic" card, he hits right in the hero's heart.
The Democrats, who have been publicly unfair and rather whiny for years, are now trying to blow off steam, which looks completely implausible. People are tired of this agitation - so they will follow the hero.

- I'm not a fan of rap music, but I'll take the 50-cent vote for President Donald J. Trump. I'm sure he can help sway votes in DJT's favor.
- Trump was harassed by law enforcement, arrested and criticized in court. Then he gets shot at. He is his own civil rights ad and rap video. Trump has a rebellious masculinity that appeals to many men.
- Much of the hip-hop and black community has always liked Trump, but many have been pressured to oppose him or stay silent in the past. That's why you see so many who had previously openly opposed him suddenly start to support him
- Many of the black men I know love Trump, I can't explain why the rest are sticking with a party that has reliably sold them out like cattle for 200 years.
- Black women are married to the government, they are hopeless.
- At this point, many black men have experienced enough feminization that they have forgotten how to be a man, or they never had the chance to learn .
- This is how you destroy and enslave an entire race when physical slavery is illegal. Destroy their men and take their women.

Dan Bongino should go and work for Trump. A scathing account by the former Secret Service agent on the serious failure of Trumps security at the Butler rally. He explains that a lot of the agents where not secret service but temps from Home Land Security that don't have specific training in protection like the SS. This failure is seen in the lax security of the perimeter during the rally. Also, all the standard technologies used by SS weren't used such as arial visual support, no drones or helicopters, etc. He doesn't get into the details here about the failures of the Secret Service director Kimberly Cheatle, appointed by the Biden administration, but calls for her to be fired. Her failures in the agency are based upon her support of DEI and not actual merit. She's focused on hiring a lot of women regardles of their capabilities. Attention is brought to the lack of professionalism shown by a few of the women agents as well as their short stature which does no good when your bodily protecting someone.

This must be a big wake up call for the Trump team to concentrate on security biggly. Why not a bullet proof shield in front of him for instance.
With Jesse Watters:

Was his own political survival more important than saving the lives and health of potentially millions of Americans? You can answer that question for yourself.
I don't think it's simple. You may find this a bit of a stretch, but it can also be asked, how many people decide, at a soul level, when they are going to "check out" of an incarnation. The Cs have suggested that war is one way provided for this. In the absence of widespread, traditional warfare,, there will be other ways. Could the vax have been one? Then there is this:

Session 18 May 2024
A: Many more trials coming in place after place. It takes a lot to awaken a dumbed down population. Many will not survive.
There is an idea that Laura and others here have floated about what happens to the persistently ignorant/unaware, succumbing to the many ways in which we are attacked. Ignorance endangers. The above quote might be construed as meaning, "if you stay dumb, your survival is at risk." It's basically the same idea. Maybe there is a higher purpose?

In a recent interview, NDE experiencer Vinney Tolman (found on YouTube) described, in the immediate future, acceleration of a great divide of humanity into two groups. One group, stuck in ego, will do everything the authorities and media tell them to do, move to the smart cities, accept transhumanism, take vaccines, and suffer. The other group gets in touch with their spiritual selves, the intelligence within them, resists the BS, and goes their own way. He said that after much turmoil, things get better.
Interviewer, "You said things get better but do they get better for both groups?"
Vinney: "No. Only one group gets better. The ego side, they essentially just slowly eradicate themselves off the face of the earth."
Again, same idea.

If you give this idea credence, that perhaps this die-off is part of a higher plan, then Trump is just one of many instruments who advanced it. Is it good/bad/neutral? For you to decide.

Back
Top Bottom