Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

But, a bit later, you see a blood pool on the stands. It's a bit grotesque but it's to show where Comperator was. Remember that the report was that he was not standing but was already down, shielding his wife and daughter, which means he was not hit from the first shot because he was reacting. The report from the attending surgeon was that Comperator had 'spun around' and was wedged between the seats.
In the RSBN video you can see him standing during the first 3 shots, then one of the next 5 shots hits him, and as he's going down, it looks like he pushes another person, probably his wife.

Or to ensure he was (but they failed)?
Good inspiration for more questioning on the nature of the Quorum. Are they in alignment on their decisions and intentions despite their STS vs. STO natures?
Good versus evil and the balance

And for the reference that Trump's near-death experience has changed his persona and made him a humble man again.

As noted in the above analysis, the media has largely reported Crooks' position as being on the left of that rooftop, whereas his dead body is clearly seen on the right. The reason for this could well be that the trajectory of the bullet that hit Trump lines up with the left of that rooftop (and thus the open window behind it).
For reference, here's what the shot would look like. From this it looks like the engineer's recreation is slightly off. The stage was several feet farther back from the walkway in front of it (at least in the image here).
Screenshot 2024-07-19 221641.png
Since the first shot hit the corner of the railing (end of white line, roughly), could a second shooter from the window have fired a subsonic round that wasn't picked up on any of the audio? Either that, or the railing shot was a ricochet. Also, the red shot would have ended up somewhere in the crowd in the stands.

This is strange (maybe not but seems so), twice in the last two weeks I played Nessun Dorma, once Pavarotti, once Jussi Bjorling. I play pieces of music sometimes when I visit a friend in Long Term Care. I don't think I've played it over the last decades, maybe as long ago as my 20's when I did go to Operas and have friends who worked in classical music. Huhhh. Jussi Bjorling my friend and I both starting to get tears and that feeling in your upper nose.

Having just listened to that music on my celll phone and now reading that Trump put it on the playlist at the end of the convention, it feels like a personal recognition forming. Realizing something but not knowing - yet? - what it is. As if I know something I didn't know before, but what that something is, is still consciously unknown! I'll figure it out, maybe.

It may just be about Trump and who he really is. I'm impressed, for sure.

As it happens, I was chatting with a co-worker a couple of days ago when he mentioned that a terrible Eurovision contest song later went on to become the theme or rallying song for a military group that went on to stage a successful political coup somewhere in Europe several decades ago. I responded by mentioning that Nessun Dorma became the rallying song for Brazil's soccer team several years ago (though it was actually made famous by Pavarotti's performance of it for the FIFA world championship in 1990).

When I mentioned the use of Nessun Dorma to my co-worker (who happens to be a dogmatic lefty), I thought that it was too bad such a beautiful piece was made famous again for being used to sell soccer. Imagine my utter delight then to hear it being performed live (only several hours after mentioning it), right after the closing speeches of the RNC convention two nights ago. Right after arguably one of the most important political (and effectively spiritual) rallies the US has ever had. "I was just mentioning this song to someone at work!" I said at the time.

Funny coincidence, interesting synchronicty, or unwittingly tapping into the information field, I don't know. What is interesting to me is that Trump seems to be sending the message: 'none shall sleep' - until the job is done - since he'll work tirelessly to correct things. This could surely be said to resonate with many of us here, and whatever work we were meant to do perhaps knowing full well that the next few years aren't going to be pretty. And then of course the double meaning of nessun dorma: 'none shall sleep' - the be awake and aware message that we have been strongly encouraged to follow in the Gurdjieffien sense of fighting sleep and gaining wakefullness.

Incidentally, Trump played a recording of Nessun Dorma at a 2016 rally of his. And had it performed live at the RNC convention of 2020 as well. So this is not a one-off. Maybe a part of him knew he was in for a long and arduous haul. But whatever the case is, maybe the piece holds some meaning for us too.

Since the first shot hit the corner of the railing (end of white line, roughly), could a second shooter from the window have fired a subsonic round that wasn't picked up on any of the audio? Either that, or the railing shot was a ricochet. Also, the red shot would have ended up somewhere in the crowd in the stands.
Wasn't one of the guys from the stand killed like this? Like the one coming from the red angle? I think one of the bullets supposed to go to Trump hit the guy's head because he stood for a moment!

A quick (and probably stupid) question. Could a person load a gun cartridge with different types of ammo? Bullets and tracer rounds, sure, but, say, supersonic and subsonic rounds in the same cartridge?

Not sure I understand your question correctly, but one cartridge (the brass shell filled with powder and holding the bullet in place in the neck) is either subsonic or supersonic, but not both.

The magazine (which holds the cartridges and feeds them into the receiver ready to be shot next) can hold both supersonic and subsonic munition, as the dimensions of both of the ammunition types are much the same.

However, mixing up subsonic and supersonic ammunition in the same magazine vastly complicates matters, as the bullet trajectory is different, affecting elevation and windage (the compensation of the aiming point to take into consideration wind and distance) of each shot to a great degree. A pro could compensate for that, I guess, but you would need a graduated reticle to do that (which is standard in any telescopic sight) - but allegedly Crooks’ rifle didn’t have a scope.

So, unlikely.

Wasn't one of the guys from the stand killed like this? Like the one coming from the red angle? I think one of the bullets supposed to go to Trump hit the guy's head because he stood for a moment!
No, the man who was killed was in the stands to Trump's right, not his left. This was one of the shots from the second volley of 5 shots. (He's the stick figure at the top of the image in this post.)

As it happens, I was chatting with a co-worker a couple of days ago when he mentioned that a terrible Eurovision contest song later went on to become the theme or rallying song for a military group that went on to stage a successful political coup somewhere in Europe several decades ago. I responded by mentioning that Nessun Dorma became the rallying song for Brazil's soccer team several years ago (though it was actually made famous by Pavarotti's performance of it for the FIFA world championship in 1990).

When I mentioned the use of Nessun Dorma to my co-worker (who happens to be a dogmatic lefty), I thought that it was too bad such a beautiful piece was made famous again for being used to sell soccer. Imagine my utter delight then to hear it being performed live (only several hours after mentioning it), right after the closing speeches of the RNC convention two nights ago. Right after arguably one of the most important political (and effectively spiritual) rallies the US has ever had. "I was just mentioning this song to someone at work!" I said at the time.

Funny coincidence, interesting synchronicty, or unwittingly tapping into the information field, I don't know. What is interesting to me is that Trump seems to be sending the message: 'none shall sleep' - until the job is done - since he'll work tirelessly to correct things. This could surely be said to resonate with many of us here, and whatever work we were meant to do perhaps knowing full well that the next few years aren't going to be pretty. And then of course the double meaning of nessun dorma: 'none shall sleep' - the be awake and aware message that we have been strongly encouraged to follow in the Gurdjieffien sense of fighting sleep and gaining wakefullness.

Incidentally, Trump played a recording of Nessun Dorma at a 2016 rally of his. And had it performed live at the RNC convention of 2020 as well. So this is not a one-off. Maybe a part of him knew he was in for a long and arduous haul. But whatever the case is, maybe the piece holds some meaning for us too.

I think that the song was used in the movie 'Sum of all Fears' is meaningful too. I mean, Trump would have to have known that his position would attract the attention of those that would have no qualms about trying to remove him by what ever means and perhaps his earlier resistance to getting involved with politics was based in his fear about what that might mean for him personally and his family. Attracting that kind of attention could be the sum of all his fears.

A few odds and ends. First, this is your brain on pareidolia:

Here's the video in hi-def:

In other words, it's not a woman's purse getting shot - it's her moving her arm back. But in this video you can see Dutch get shot. The first shot hits the railing, and the next shot hits Dutch. (Presumably so does the third shot, but it's not obvious in this video.) These two or three shots don't work well with the window sniper theory. A window shooter would have to be shooting in two directions at once, or using subsonic bullets at the same time as Crooks.

Also this guy reportedly did an analysis of the audio forensics and concluded same gun for first 8 shots (published the day of the shooting, but didn't get as much coverage as the CNN report):

The audio analysis of the gunshots conducted by The Times and Robert C. Maher, a gunfire acoustics expert at Montana State University in Bozeman, indicates that two bursts of shots were fired. Both the first round of three and the second of five shots were fired approximately 330 to 390 feet from the C-SPAN microphone Mr. Trump was speaking into. That location was consistent with the location of the suspect’s body. There was no significant difference between the sound of the eight shots, which suggests that they likely came from the same firearm, Mr. Maher said.
I'm still not convinced by Martenson's audio analysis, BTW. The microphone moves 180 degrees between the two volleys, plus the shockwaves and reports on the other videos sound very similar - if the first three shots came from inside a building, the reports should be muffled in comparison to the later shots in all the videos.

Back
Top Bottom