Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

No surprise here, from the king vaccine assassin proponent:

I guess interesting narration MSM trying to develop from the grazing of bullet to Trump's Ear though Fauci was non committal to it.
Fauci Downplays Trump's Injury

CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer asked Dr. Anthony Fauci, former head of the governments Covid response, about Donald Trump's bullet wound after the assassination attempt on his life - Fauci doesn't seem to think it's a big deal:

Blitzer: "What more does the public need to know about the extent of Donald Trump’s injuries and his treatment?"

Fauci: "You know, I don’t think there is much more to it. I mean, from what we’ve seen and what we’ve heard, it was, it was a bullet shot that grazed his ear and injured his ear, according to the physicians who examined him. There was no other further damage. So I think that with regard to the health related purely to the bullet itself, I think he’s in the clear as far as I can see. I mean, it’s dangerous to make diagnoses from a distance from what I’m seeing, the way he’s acting now and what his physicians report saw. It seems to have been a superficial wound to the ear, and that’s all."

Blitzer: "I just want to just read one line, from, chief medical correspondent. Doctor Sanjay Gupta who said this, and I’ll read it to you. This is, this is, Doctor Sanjay Gupta saying gunshot blast near the head can cause injuries that aren’t immediately noticeable, such as bleeding in or on the brain, damage to the inner ear, or even psychological trauma, as you know. He’s a neurosurgeon. What do you make of that?"

Fauci: "Well, I mean, I know Sanjay’s a good friend. He’s got a good clinical judgment. He’s a practicing neurosurgeon. So, again, it’s very difficult from a distance when you’re not examining someone yourself to make any projection about it. I’m just commenting on what I’m seeing superficially, I would imagine, Wolf, that his physicians did some studying. They very likely did an imaging study being a CT or an MRI or what have you. I don’t know that as a fact, but I would think that that would be a reasonable thing to do following an encounter the way he had with a bullet."

MSM is trying to make Lemonade from Lemon to say that Trump is not qualified. Probably we will see more of these arguments soon.

Using this image previously posted by @Approaching Infinity, and amended by me, it seems to me that the shooter that took the shot(s) at Trump was in one of the windows shown by the white lines.

This would be almost directly under Crooks' position. The first three shots were likely from this shooter. The first missed Trump, so did the other two. Any of these three could have hit Kopenhaver and Dutch in the bleacher. Two seconds later Crooks fired off 5 wild shots, one of them hitting Compatore as he reacted to the first three shots.

One second later Crooks was taken out by the sniper team (the sixth shot), who were alerted to the fire location right below Crooks (as seen in the video) but immediately eyeballed Crooks, who had also by that time fired off his shots.

We're talking about 2-3 seconds between the last of the first three shots and the 5 shot sequence, and then one second between that five shot sequence and the shot that killed Crooks. A later shot may have been an extra shot to ensure he was dead or fired by the reported local gunman or police officer.
View attachment 98582

In this video below you can just about still see Crooks as the first of the first 3 shots are fired. He seems completely motionless, no recoil, as mentioned by @Cosmos previously. This lends credence to the idea that he did not shoot first.

In this video, it seems clear that the first three shots are muffled, i.e. coming from inside and in the front of the building from this vantage point. While the 2nd burst of 5 are much clearer and out in the open, i.e. from Crooks.

Yes, I would bet on what you are suggesting being the case. See below:

For reference, here's what the shot would look like. From this it looks like the engineer's recreation is slightly off. The stage was several feet farther back from the walkway in front of it (at least in the image here).
View attachment 98567
Since the first shot hit the corner of the railing (end of white line, roughly), could a second shooter from the window have fired a subsonic round that wasn't picked up on any of the audio? Either that, or the railing shot was a ricochet. Also, the red shot would have ended up somewhere in the crowd in the stands.

I think if you compare the above picture with my analyses below, it is rather unlikely that the shot that hit Trumps ear (probably the first audible shot) came from any place within the building the red line is pointing towards. If at all, I would say that that bullet might have come from the window that is farthest to the right in that building where the red line is pointing towards. That might be more likely but still on the more unlikely side IMO. Compare the above with the most likely angle range in the first picture of my analysis below (which IMO should be pretty close to Trumps exact head/ear position at the moment the bullet hit his ear) and also to the Y axis, which might be the most likely trajectory of the bullet within the possible angle range. The rooftop building on which Crooks was remains the most likely place for me where the shot that hit Trumps ear must have come from:

So I did just that now. See below. Note that I won't include all the sources that I used to pinpoint where exactly Trumps head (and more specifically, his ear) was at the exact moment when the bullet hit his ear. I think my approximation of where his head is in relation to the stage should be pretty accurate (but of course is probably subject to slight differences). Also note that I didn't take into account the Z axis, since I think we don't really need that at this point.

Here is what I think is the approximate most likely head/ear position Trump had at the exact moment the bullet hit his ear:

View attachment 98458

Take a special note of the two big screens and how they likely narrow down the angles a lot more if I would exclude them. They seem to be in the way of shots. Note that where the Y axis is MIGHT be the most likely shooting direction (more or less). Note that the possible angle ranges of the bullet all encompass the known and pretty much confirmed locations of dead and wounded people. Also note, that it seems to me, considering the above, that we can almost certainly exclude the water tower for that bullet. Would need to be checked more carefully, though. Also note that it very much looks like the rooftop building is the prime candidate from where that shot came from (or somewhere near within the angle range). Also note that the screen on the left is a good approximation point because Trump was likely looking at it.

Next you see what I would consider the most extreme end of possibilities where Trumps head/ear was located at the exact moment when the bullet hit his ear.

First, his head turning dead center on the screen:

View attachment 98459

Note that I'm almost certain that he looked quite far away from dead center of the screen. So, the above is just the very extreme end of possibilities, considering variations on the accuracy of what I concluded/saw.

Second, his head turning more away from seeing the screen dead center:

View attachment 98460

Note that I'm almost certain that he looked quite a lot more towards the center of the screen. So, the above is just the very extreme end of possibilities, considering variations on the accuracy of what I concluded/saw.

So with all of the above, I'm now starting to be willing to bet that the bullet that hit Trumps ear came from the left side, as seen in the above. Thus, I would say that that bullet came pretty much from the general direction of the rooftop building. Now, if someone could try to find a reliable larger picture (looking STRAIGHT down from above) that encompasses the rooftop and surroundings (hopefully, including the water tower) and the opposite side of the angle range and those areas (right side in the above), we might be able to position the above correctly within that larger context and see how the red lines go through those areas.

PS: Note that all the above is under the assumption that the bullet that hit Trumps ear wasn't redirected before it hit. Also note that all of the above is solely based on the bullet that hit Trumps ear.

Last edited:
At this point, I don't think we can gather much useful data from the actual sounds recorded of the shots themselves.

I disagree. In this video, we have the simple sounds of gun fire in close proximity (30-40 meters) to the phone that is recording them.

There's a clear difference between the first three, that are "muffled" and the subsequent five that are "out in the open". No "sonic booms" being picked up by the microphone at the stage 150m away etc. etc

I disagree. In this video, we have the simple sounds of gun fire in close proximity (30-40 meters) to the phone that is recording them.

There's a clear difference between the first three, that are "muffled" and the subsequent five that are "out in the open". No "sonic booms" being picked up by the microphone at the stage 150m away etc. etc

I agree. Given the location, the person above is in (close to the rooftop building) it is pretty evident that the first three shots sound VERY different. So, I think the sound recorded above is another piece of evidence that further supports that it really happened that way: A real sniper was shooting the first free shots within the rooftop building Crooks was on, and then Crooks started to shoot. At this point, I'm almost certain that this is what happened. I think we pretty much solved that part of the mystery. I would be willing to bet on that.

In this video below you can just about still see Crooks as the first of the first 3 shots are fired. He seems completely motionless, no recoil, as mentioned by @Cosmos previously. This lends credence to the idea that he did not shoot first.

I think you're referring to my post here.

In this video, it seems clear that the first three shots are muffled, i.e. coming from inside and in the front of the building from this vantage point. While the 2nd burst of 5 are much clearer and out in the open, i.e. from Crooks.
In this video, we have the simple sounds of gun fire in close proximity (30-40 meters) to the phone that is recording them.
Another audio providing evidence of very different sounds (and therefore location) of the 1st and 2nd series of shots.

These closer recordings are probably the most true to life because of how close they were. The CSPAN audio, or whatever the main audio for the event was, doesn't have a difference between the first three shots and the ones that followed, aside from the time between shots. Wonder if that's because of a sound board or whatever mixing they would've done for the event.

Last edited:
I was thinking... whoever was doing the shooting - if there was more than one shooter - whoever was actually the person meant to kill Trump, I think it is clear that they took the shot in a hurry. I would think a shooter would be watching the physical movements of their target, that they would be very familiar with Trump's patterns of speech, mannerisms etc and only take a shot when he was speaking directly to the crowd, reasonably still and focused on his message, not moving around too much. He was leaning on the podium and his body was angled toward the large screen but he kept turning back to the crowd. I would think you would not try to take a shot when your target was constantly turning his head to look back at the screen. However, at the time of the shooting it seems that the shooter (Crooks / someone else) felt they had no choice, they HAD to take it - it was 'now or never'. Crooks was likely losing it to some degree from being under pressure knowing that he had been discovered, hearing people shouting, and trying to conceal himself. If there were other snipers, perhaps they were meant to also target other people / follow up hits to Trump if it didn't play out the way they intended it to, maybe they were meant to kill Crooks. An additional sniper could create further trauma spread over different areas creating chaos in multiple areas, witnessed by the rest of the crowd looking on. Maybe the shooter/s hoped for a stampede in the bleachers? It seemed to me that people at either end of the bleachers appeared to be 'targeted' - they sure were 'easy pickings', I am not so sure they were just 'caught in the crossfire'. I don't know much about this kind of thing but it doesn't seem rational or logical that Crooks was the one that hit them all, that he got so many shots off unchallenged, that the SS snipers would not instantly have 'neutralised' him.

So in connection with the missed shot / possible 'intervention' and Trump's miraculous survival - no matter where that influence originated from (ie: whether STO or STS intervening in some way/the Universe) the form the intervention took could be something as simple as people becoming aware of the shooter, shouting out loudly that they noticed the shooter, 'he's on the roof' which would surely have rattled him.

I think the reality is that whenever people go to events like that, many people are very aware of the military / SS presence and are very observant. They are likely scrutinising other people in the crowd too - consciously or unconsciously - I think it is probably a very normal thing for many people to be very alert and watchful. It is also a naturally protective thing you do when you are with family, kids those you love who you want to protect, but perhaps people noticed what was happening because they were 'meant to'? Added to this, did 'they' (STO?) do something to catch Trump's attention and make him turn his head, or did STS begrudgingly ensure he did not die? Something made him look back toward the chart - at just the perfect moment. Boy oh boy, every time I see that it takes my breath away and I am left shaking my head just astounded at how that all unfolded. It just doesn't feel like a 'fluke' or coincidence to me that Trump turned his head at that specific split second and how perfectly that aligned with the speed and trajectory at which that bullet travelled.

I don't feel Trump is really any different. He still seems extremely 'Trumpy'.

These closer recordings are probably the most true to life because of how close they were. The CSPAN audio, or whatever the main audio for the event was, doesn't have a difference between the first three shots and the ones that followed, aside from the time between shots. Wonder if that's because of a sound board or whatever mixing they would've done for the event.

After I wrote this I went back to listen to the Crooks not moving video because of how close the person was to the shooting and there is a difference between the first three shots and the ones to follow. Missed it before because it's not as dramatic as some of the others, but there's definitely more of an "openness", shall we say, to the second round of shots.

I think 2 and 3 could be the same in certain circumstances. I've heard a bunch of crazy stories of people being saved from certain death through what they interpret as "divine intervention" or their "guardian angels." No way to know, but I didn't get the impression these events would've been orchestrated by 4D STS - though that no doubt also happens.

Divine intervention was brought up a couple time in the sessions:

So divine intervention can come through 4d-7d, which includes STO. Maybe it is simply the means used that differentiates STS and STO influences?

I'd say yes. It would have ranked up there with 1963 and 9/11 in terms of American disasters.

There still might be some room for interpretation. Three of the questions were answered with "close," which leaves things open a bit:

The only really definitive answers here were that it had to do with creating the necessary balance, and is "indirectly" related to the program change.

My guess would be yes. The Quorum itself is all about balance, so it makes sense that that is what they would seek. E.g.

Good inspiration for more questioning on the nature of the Quorum. Are they in alignment on their decisions and intentions despite their STS vs. STO natures?

All of the above?

My impression based on the timing of those statements in the sessions is that this Trump event is related, given how potentially huge and destabilizing it could've been. This could be wrong, but I got the impression that the Quorum meeting (which the Cs brought up without prompting, suggesting its importance) would not merely be to confirm what was already planned with the "program change." Why "call" a meeting when the plan was already in motion? That suggests to me that perhaps something changed with the Quorum meeting.

Was Trump originally slated to die, either in this way or some other (e.g. heart attack)? And how might that achieve some level of balance?

I've noticed a couple changes since the assassination attempt, which may or may not be relevant. First, Trump seems a bit more subdued and serene. He made a point of focusing on unity, being president for "all Americans." And his enemies have been forced to tone down the rhetoric. You won't find any of the high-level people saying they wished he had died. Their own fake political values force them to pray and express sympathy for a man who they previously equated to Hitler. That's not good messaging. It tells their followers that Trump ISN'T Hitler, and some are already coming around and "converting" to Trump.

I think what you are suggesting above and about the concept of "devine intervention" comes pretty close to how I think about it. And I also think something like that probably happened here. I wouldn't discount the idea that STO can in some (rather rare?) circumstances "interfere" in human affairs. Circumstances that might seem to us here on the forum to be "breaches of free will" at times. BUT, I don't think that necessarily has to be the case:

If you read the above exchanges with the C's about the topic and what ancient people like Caesar said about "fortune" stepping in through "miraculous/impossible" happenings at peculiar times, I think that STO might get more involved if certain (somewhat rare?) criteria are met, such as a person having a "higher mission" (and/or strong will) together with a large section of a population praying/hoping/root for that person. For example, let's say that a person has a "higher" mission (that he might not be consciously aware of) and some part of that person "at higher planes" might ask for help/guidance to which higher STO forces can respond in 3D through "devine intervention", while the person on 3D might not be consciously aware that his higher self was giving STO permission and thus not violating his free will on 3D.

In other words: What might appear to us at 3D sometimes to be a violation of free will in those "devine intervention" cases, might not actually be such when viewed from 4/6 STO. And, I also think there might be a possibility that STO sometimes breaches free will to some extent, if, for example, the will and/or mission of a person or group has enough force to warrant such an interference.

In my youth, I personally experienced something that could maybe be interpreted as some kind of "devine intervention" (or not) that quite likely saved my life, while what was happening certainly sounds like "a big breach of free will" and "extreme interference" into our 3D reality, if we assume it was coming from an STO source (which might not be the case at all). I described that experience in rather great detail in the thread "7 Events I can't explain and other “strange” occurrences" under “Event 5“.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom