"fight club" communications

My perspective, the Q post looked like they were playing a "game" where you dont get told the rules and they want you to solve the puzzle, but in order to solve the puzzle, you have to know the rules otherwise you can't win because that is what the solution is based on. I've seen puzzles like this before and I don't play. An simple example of what I mean, if the unspoken rule is: apple is the answer for anything "sky", and the question posted is: what color is the sky? Who's going to guess "apple"? Noone.

I follow a three strike rule and somewhere along my digging, I ran across my third "strike" where the Q drops "predicted" current event in real time. I don't actually remember which three it was as I wasnt keeping track of the specifics. While i still didnt trust anything anyone was saying about it, I did have a "sigh" moment that I had to really figure out what is going on with this because there's something there and it was important enough that the lying media just wouldnt let it go. At the time, its 2021 and fake fads dont last this long. Eventually on the greatawakening.win a commenter posted a link to a wordpress blog:

Just so you know, the general consensus here is that Qanon is a US intel agency psyop designed to manipulate people. Your take on it seems destined to create a topic and discussion that quickly descends into far more noise than signal, and encourages pattern recognition running amok.

Just so you know, the general consensus here is that Qanon is a US intel agency psyop designed to manipulate people. Your take on it seems destined to create a topic and discussion that quickly descends into far more noise than signal, and encourages pattern recognition running amok.

I understand, and I'm in agreement with the Qanon take. "Qanon" is a form of controlled opposition psyop specifically to create that noise around the Q post.

Sadly, that's the downside with this system (upside if you're a player), its always going to exist with some sort of noise layer. There is a framework or usage structure behind it, I'm just not sure what it is yet. Otherwise, DecodingSymbol's blog post wouldnt be able to trace it through the generational eras. Knowing the framework is probably the only way to keep the noise level down.

My original thought behind sharing the topic (in general), is since this system was expose during Trump's presidency, then should see an a significant uptick of its usage as TPTB trying to keep him out, ie excessively using whatever means at their disposal. So if there's ever a time to point out this system, it would be "now".

Just as a note, I'm totally OK with letting the thread just fizzle out. :lol: This is already a niche topic, slapped right in the middle of disinformation.

Back
Top Bottom