finding partners...

mugatea

Jedi Master
How do the singles here find getting partners? I mean, to society what we believe in and do is just so bizarre and opposite to what they know. We eat freaky diets, are limited to few foods, don't believe in global warming, the war on terror, support Putin and our messiah was Caeser and all the rest!!

I'm sure it all fine if you already have partner then you can let them in to what goes on here and they can even join in but to a member of the general pubic your basically telling them that up is down, black is white and that unless they have a basic understanding of the real world or genuinly keen to know more (which is unlikely) then they and most people are actually incompatible - do you agree?

I've thought what would happen if I met someone, I couldn't even take them out to dinner or for a drink, not even a coffee and unless I got the impression that I could, I probably couldn't even talk about the things that get talked about here and on SOTT. So what are your experiences and opinions on this?

Jamie

mugatea said:
How do the singles here find getting partners? I mean, to society what we believe in and do is just so bizarre and opposite to what they know. We eat freaky diets, are limited to few foods, don't believe in global warming, the war on terror, support Putin and our messiah was Caeser and all the rest!!

I'm sure it all fine if you already have partner then you can let them in to what goes on here and they can even join in but to a member of the general pubic your basically telling them that up is down, black is white and that unless they have a basic understanding of the real world or genuinly keen to know more (which is unlikely) then they and most people are actually incompatible - do you agree?

I've thought what would happen if I met someone, I couldn't even take them out to dinner or for a drink, not even a coffee and unless I got the impression that I could, I probably couldn't even talk about the things that get talked about here and on SOTT. So what are your experiences and opinions on this?

Jamie

LOL, not to mention smoking, which is a deal-breaker for a lot of people! I think the answer is most of the single people here don't look for partners. If you hook up with someone who is not colinear, most likely it will end bad. Those of us who were already in long term relationships when we discovered this work have usually all had some problems with this. There have been some exceptions where both partners found the material and were both interested in it. But most of the successful relationships that single members found were all with other members. But my impression is that it "happened," that they weren't "looking."

There have been a few relationships that have formed between members of FOTCM which is where meetings and activities are organized.

It would be great for others to have the opportunity to meet a potential partner through this Forum. I don't suppose that is possible unless you have been accepted to the FORUM part and even then it might be a bit tricky!

Just walk your talk mugatea and have faith that you will be aligned with the right partner.

It happened to me unexpectedly when I wasn't looking for a partner. It was a chance meeting and yes he is my life partner. We are getting married in a months time.

We both became members of the Forum after our union but he was always interested and aware of the Forum. He introduced me to it and it took me a while to digest the information. We were destined to be on this path.

Before I met him I knew what I wanted in a partner....someone aware....kind...strong....intelligent.....aligned with my values. I had to dig deep but in the end my manifestation came to fruition.

Start manifesting and visualising!

Hi mugatea. I find being single allows me the opportunity and time to Work on myself. I do admire the the couples that are doing the Work together here on the Forum, but I think by keeping focused and not anticipating things to happen, all things fall into place as they should. :) My 2 cents.

I struggle with this. It does seem like in the past attempting to form relationships on this forum has been discouraged due to the prevalence of programming issues, which is understandable. But now there appears to be not much time left.

There are also the potential pools of the greater 9/11 Truth and Prepper communities on the Internet. Although the issues discussed here reach far beyond, I think where these two communities overlap and with everything going on in the world, there can often be enough open-mindedness to be willing to consider just about anything. I've found that when litmus-testing potential partners on these issues and they react negatively to one or both, there is just not much of anywhere for the relationship to go. Particularly on the Prepper side it is unfortunate how many seem stuck in the worldview of "conservative Christian nutjob", but I think as long as they retain some open-mindedness there may still be hope and potential for some of them.

meta-agnostic said:
I struggle with this. It does seem like in the past attempting to form relationships on this forum has been discouraged due to the prevalence of programming issues, which is understandable. But now there appears to be not much time left.

There are also the potential pools of the greater 9/11 Truth and Prepper communities on the Internet. Although the issues discussed here reach far beyond, I think where these two communities overlap and with everything going on in the world, there can often be enough open-mindedness to be willing to consider just about anything. I've found that when litmus-testing potential partners on these issues and they react negatively to one or both, there is just not much of anywhere for the relationship to go. Particularly on the Prepper side it is unfortunate how many seem stuck in the worldview of "conservative Christian nutjob", but I think as long as they retain some open-mindedness there may still be hope and potential for some of them.

I have struggled with this as well. I always assumed that I would find someone just doing the things that I normally did, while continuing to work on the issues I felt might be preventing me from forming a good relationship. It became more clear that there was little prospect of finding someone collinear out in the 'world' as so many people are pretty much lost in the Matrix. There may be possibilities of meeting people in groups you describe, but then the bigger question is whether you join the groups because you have a similar aim, or if you are primarily looking for a relationship. If you enjoy the activities of the groups and the people, that's great - and then if you just happen to meet someone that appears to be collinear even better. But, I think we sometimes fool ourselves about our intentions.

Yes, it does appear that there is not much time left. And, I think that means that we have a narrow window of opportunity to do the Work, to learn as much as we can and to strive to be the best we can. If this means we must do so alone, then I think we need to trust that that is also part of our learning plan. I have to remind myself often, that what I think I want and need most, may not be what is REALLY necessary, and that if I was truly ready and the time was right, that those things would appear. OSIT.

aleana said:
I have struggled with this as well. I always assumed that I would find someone just doing the things that I normally did, while continuing to work on the issues I felt might be preventing me from forming a good relationship. It became more clear that there was little prospect of finding someone collinear out in the 'world' as so many people are pretty much lost in the Matrix. There may be possibilities of meeting people in groups you describe, but then the bigger question is whether you join the groups because you have a similar aim, or if you are primarily looking for a relationship. If you enjoy the activities of the groups and the people, that's great - and then if you just happen to meet someone that appears to be collinear even better. But, I think we sometimes fool ourselves about our intentions.

Yes, it does appear that there is not much time left. And, I think that means that we have a narrow window of opportunity to do the Work, to learn as much as we can and to strive to be the best we can. If this means we must do so alone, then I think we need to trust that that is also part of our learning plan. I have to remind myself often, that what I think I want and need most, may not be what is REALLY necessary, and that if I was truly ready and the time was right, that those things would appear. OSIT.

Well said, Aleana. As one who had a long-term marriage end (pretty much over Cass, though not overtly), this is the philosophy I've adopted. To find someone would be great, but the odds are long, and in the Universe's POV, may be a distraction. To me, doing what is necessary each day, and not worrying about it seems the best approach.

:hug2:

I've also considered that part of the "plan" for us single people might be for us to partner up with someone once/after SHTF (see this thread for an explanation of that term). Yes, there is a certain romantic movie element to finding a connection with someone in an apocalyptic scenario that I'm sure is rife with programming overtones. But there are going to be "good people" who were just not ready to face any hard truths before they became impossible to avoid. The will need help and might also be capable of being of service to the universe if they're able to keep it together and think clearly. Finding someone you are not just trying to help because of an STS program and who also will not drag you down will likely be a big part of the challenge.

I've been single most of my life and therefore kind of used to it. I've been in relationships before, one where I thought we were co-linear but much later realized we weren't, others where I knew from the get go that we weren't. All of those didn't end well. Therefore I've decided to stop looking, keep working on myself and perhaps one day the person I am supposed to be with will appear. Though perhaps not, I just don't know. I long for a relationship sometimes, but I would never enter a non co-linear relationship again. It's just too painful.

Having said that, I've been thinking about the woman I was with, the one that I thought was or could be a co-linear relationship, often lately. It's like I still believe somehow that things could work out. It's just too much of a risk to call her again, so I won't, but I find it hard sometimes. It's like I programmed myself to think that way when I was with her, and it doesn't seem to go away. But that in and of itself, for me, is all the more reason not to seek out a new relationship. I can really delude myself when I'm in one, and somehow that can linger in my mind for years after. It's just not worth it anymore for me to "try" a relationship when I meet someone whom I think could be co-linear. Next time (if it ever comes) I just want to know the person is the right one.

Meditate, study, pray, practice what you preach. With those taken care of you can rest at peace that you are doing your best and that Divine Cosmic Mind will bring you through the experiences necessary for you to be ready when you do meet a proper partner...

I recently have been thing on this. i'm a severe homebody and considered crazy or weird by many people whihc makes dating hard causing me to stick in lifeless relationships :( my friend told me to start having dinner right after work in ocal restaurants but sit at the bar by myself. she said you can meet intresting people in that manner

herondancer said:
aleana said:

Well said, Aleana. As one who had a long-term marriage end (pretty much over Cass, though not overtly), this is the philosophy I've adopted. To find someone would be great, but the odds are long, and in the Universe's POV, may be a distraction. To me, doing what is necessary each day, and not worrying about it seems the best approach.

:hug2:

Yes, i too have had a similar experience, a long term relationship ended when i found we were not co-linear. (and I've been single ever since) It is rough sometimes to be sure, I am still reasonably young and have often wondered about this subject of finding someone, but like most people here, I think working on the self is the most important and if someone comes along that is that's great but, the work is IMO what we should be focusing on.

I do find some comfort in thinking of the possible future, 4D, maybe that is where we don't feel quite as alone?

Back
Top Bottom