Fire and Ice: The Day After Tomorrow

Today england and west part of europian mainland were hit by hurricanes, my friend from Bavaria reported unusualy warm wind, like from a blow druyer, and here in Forbidden Island we had pure bliss day more appropriate for mid May

On TV there is nothing else but scientists talking about weather changes, and they said this is the warmest year ever reported,

did CS mentioned something about weather turbulences in 3D reflecting the clashes between STS and STO on 4D, and as the Wave is approaching these will be more and more visible?

I read a french book a couple of months ago, written by Pierre de Chatillon and it is about "les bouleversements climatiques" or modification in the weather. Very interesting book.

I wrote to him and i discovered that he was living were i was born which is near where i live now.

I managed to meet him and to discuss with him what is coming in the near future. As it is known now, there are many cycles going from short period to long period. According to his research, we are now and the end of a big cycle which is very similar to the one of the Atlantide. The planets of the solar system will be in the same position at the end of the year. He told me that we are going to be in big trouble during that time. The critical period will begin in july 2007 up to the end of 2008.

He told me that the NWO know what it is coming but they do not want to inform us.

I send him the recent article of Laura about the Fire and Ice and he answered me that it was very interesting.

"Poland and the Czech Republic are now taking the full force of a storm that has swept northern Europe leaving at least 33 people dead."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6277537.stm

laura said:
What is curious is why it is so difficult for some people to "get it."
I've been pondering this since I read this but been unable to find the words to express what was forming. I just read this post in a different thread and had an 'ah hah' moment
atreides said:
Whenever you encounter information, you create a row to hold it, when more info comes in you read it, update it, when it proves false, you delete it.
using this allegory many people have been creating a particular row for a considerable period. after a great length of time the emotional attachment to believing that concept makes deleting it more difficult. For many people there are many rows on many different levels that make the deleting process all the more difficult.
it would be useful to find out what the common link is between stayers on the forum and those that wake up for a second and go back to sleep. bottle it then jab everyone at the same time!

Rich said:
it would be useful to find out what the common link is between stayers on the forum and those that wake up for a second and go back to sleep.
Maybe it has to do with sincerity?
Chulin said:
But then again, I suppose every case is different, and compromises might be possible;-) There are many couples where one of the partners is interested and the other one isn't. I couldn't have that [...]
Did it work out for you?

FifthWay said:
Did it work out for you?
That seems like a rather personal question, FifthWay - perhaps if you could explain why you would ask such a thing, it might not seem so. Have you had your own experiences with this that you would like to share before asking such of another?

anart said:
That seems like a rather personal question, FifthWay - perhaps if you could explain why you would ask such a thing, it might not seem so. Have you had your own experiences with this that you would like to share before asking such of another?
Absolutely.
Of course I had my own experience and as it may not be a surprise after what we read earlier in this thread and elsewhere on the forum, I too made this experience;
as I am struggling to wake myself up more and more, I get into greater and greater dissonance with my environment including my spouse. That is a great problem even despite the fact that she (my wife) already shares the general working hypothesis held on this forum/web-site. So my question to Chulin was a.) cynical and b.) rhetorical (I am not expecting and answer) because in the context of what was discussed earlier, it seemed to me that the sub-text of her post was: "Yea, yea, I understand what you said but personally I could never settle for those lower standards."
And that struck me as an arrogant and totally unconstructive!
So she either is
- in a fantastic relationship where that problem does not exists (then we all would like to now how to get there), or she is
- in a relationship where her ideal standards are not met (then the remark is BS), or she is
- single (in which case her remark is completely useless)
Either way, I felt the remark was not contributing to anything.

However anart, I thank you for pointing out. I do see now how my remark could be misunderstood as a personal question, that is not of my business. In retrospect I think I may have been overreacting (or even been scratched) and I should have just left it alone. Another lesson learned.

Now back to the subject matter of this thread:
This article was pointed out to me and appeared yesterday in the Wall Street Journal:
http://www.opinionjournal.com/editorial/feature.html?id=110009552

Wall Street Journal said:
INCONVENIENT QUESTIONS

Will Al Gore Melt?
If not, why did he chicken out on an interview?

BY FLEMMING ROSE AND BJORN LOMBORG
Sunday, January 21, 2007 12:01 a.m. EST

Al Gore is traveling around the world telling us how we must fundamentally change our civilization due to the threat of global warming. Last week he was in Denmark to disseminate this message. But if we are to embark on the costliest political project ever, maybe we should make sure it rests on solid ground. It should be based on the best facts, not just the convenient ones. This was the background for the biggest Danish newspaper, Jyllands-Posten, to set up an investigative interview with Mr. Gore. And for this, the paper thought it would be obvious to team up with Bjorn Lomborg, author of "The Skeptical Environmentalist," who has provided one of the clearest counterpoints to Mr. Gore's tune.

The interview had been scheduled for months. The day before the interview Mr. Gore's agent thought Gore-meets-Lomborg would be great. Yet an hour later, he came back to tell us that Bjorn Lomborg should be excluded from the interview because he's been very critical of Mr. Gore's message about global warming and has questioned Mr. Gore's evenhandedness. According to the agent, Mr. Gore only wanted to have questions about his book and documentary, and only asked by a reporter. These conditions were immediately accepted by Jyllands-Posten. Yet an hour later we received an email from the agent saying that the interview was now cancelled. What happened?

One can only speculate. But if we are to follow Mr. Gore's suggestions of radically changing our way of life, the costs are not trivial. If we slowly change our greenhouse gas emissions over the coming century, the U.N. actually estimates that we will live in a warmer but immensely richer world. However, the U.N. Climate Panel suggests that if we follow Al Gore's path down toward an environmentally obsessed society, it will have big consequences for the world, not least its poor. In the year 2100, Mr. Gore will have left the average person 30% poorer, and thus less able to handle many of the problems we will face, climate change or no climate change.

Clearly we need to ask hard questions. Is Mr. Gore's world a worthwhile sacrifice? But it seems that critical questions are out of the question. It would have been great to ask him why he only talks about a sea-level rise of 20 feet. In his movie he shows scary sequences of 20-feet flooding Florida, San Francisco, New York, Holland, Calcutta, Beijing and Shanghai. But were realistic levels not dramatic enough? The U.N. climate panel expects only a foot of sea-level rise over this century. Moreover, sea levels actually climbed that much over the past 150 years. Does Mr. Gore find it balanced to exaggerate the best scientific knowledge available by a factor of 20?

Mr. Gore says that global warming will increase malaria and highlights Nairobi as his key case. According to him, Nairobi was founded right where it was too cold for malaria to occur. However, with global warming advancing, he tells us that malaria is now appearing in the city. Yet this is quite contrary to the World Health Organization's finding. Today Nairobi is considered free of malaria, but in the 1920s and '30s, when temperatures were lower than today, malaria epidemics occurred regularly. Mr. Gore's is a convenient story, but isn't it against the facts?
He considers Antarctica the canary in the mine, but again doesn't tell the full story. He presents pictures from the 2% of Antarctica that is dramatically warming and ignores the 98% that has largely cooled over the past 35 years. The U.N. panel estimates that Antarctica will actually increase its snow mass this century. Similarly, Mr. Gore points to shrinking sea ice in the Northern Hemisphere, but don't mention that sea ice in the Southern Hemisphere is increasing. Shouldn't we hear those facts? Mr. Gore talks about how the higher temperatures of global warming kill people. He specifically mentions how the European heat wave of 2003 killed 35,000. But he entirely leaves out how global warming also means less cold and saves lives. Moreover, the avoided cold deaths far outweigh the number of heat deaths. For the U.K. it is estimated that 2,000 more will die from global warming. But at the same time 20,000 fewer will die of cold. Why does Mr. Gore tell only one side of the story?

Al Gore is on a mission. If he has his way, we could end up choosing a future, based on dubious claims, that could cost us, according to a U.N. estimate, $553 trillion over this century. Getting answers to hard questions is not an unreasonable expectation before we take his project seriously. It is crucial that we make the right decisions posed by the challenge of global warming. These are best achieved through open debate, and we invite him to take the time to answer our questions: We are ready to interview you any time, Mr. Gore--and anywhere.

Mr. Rose is culture editor of Jyllands-Posten, in Copenhagen. Mr. Lomborg is a professor at the Copenhagen Business School.
Further source material at http://www.lomborg.com/

Fifth Way said:
Hmmm.... Very strange.

I was just answering a long post from SAO in regards to Chulin's post. But when I posted it it was gone. Hence I deleted my answer here in this thread and instead put it here
(The Work » Can doing THE WORK in a non-collinear relationship be TRUE LOVE?):
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=4907.msg32327#msg32327

SAO: If the deletion was a mistake and you would like to get your post back: I saved it.
Sorry, I deleted my post as soon as I noticed you make the other thread, and reposted it there instead. I dunno if this had the inadvertent effect of deleting your post as well. :O

Here's another critique of Gore, this time from Stephen Bassett of the Paradigm Research Group. Bassett, who once ran for public office on a platform of UFO disclosure, suggests that public knowledge of free energy is the answer.

http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/main.html

January 29, 2007

Dear Mr. Gore:

On February 25, 2007 at the Kodak Theater in Hollywood you will stand before a worldwide audience to accept a well deserved Academy Award for “Best Documentary.� This moment will be a hallmark in a most remarkable political story. A man comes within a few votes of being President of the United States, puts aside the enormous personal disappointment, shuns a comfortable retirement, subsumes his ego and takes on the grueling work of raising public awareness toward a critical issue “one PowerPoint presentation at a time.�

An Inconvenient Truth about the dangers of global warming has broken through a ridicule curtain of misinformation and propaganda preventing the nations and peoples of the world from properly engaging a challenging reality. It has remade you a leader to which millions have turned for guidance and solutions which you provided in your documentary. And therein lies the problem. The solutions you propose are not commensurate with either the timeframe or the severity of the consequences you predict. Those frightened by these consequences are frustrated as they consider the degree of cooperation demanded by nations and institutions to address this emergency before it is too late. They consider the present state of world affairs and lose hope for a positive outcome.

Many of the solutions you present are based upon existing and projected technological innovation. What if there were technology capable of dramatically advancing and accelerating the solution process, and this technology was being withheld as a government policy? Would it not be unethical to allow that to continue?

Such technology does exist. It was derived from the energy and propulsion systems of crashed vehicles of extraterrestrial origin. It is sequestered in government research facilities where it remains today hostage to a six decade “truth embargo� imposed by the U. S. government on the facts surrounding an extraterrestrial presence engaging the planet Earth and the human race. It is reserved for weaponry, not for global warming response.

I believe you already know this via contacts made during years of study of national security, arms control and nuclear proliferation issues while in the Senate and from your service as an active and powerful vice president. If you are not aware of the validity behind this “other inconvenient truth,� ask your good friends Bill and Hillary Clinton or President Clinton’s senior policy advisor, John Podesta. They watched from the Oval Office while billionaire Laurance Rockefeller worked through the Office of Science and Technology Policy for three years to persuade the Clinton administration to end the truth embargo – the Rockefeller Initiative. John Podesta would later call for the release of all government documents relevant to the extraterrestrial issue during two press conferences at the National Press Club in October of 2002 and 2003. Or you could ask Jimmy Carter who approved two studies of extraterrestrial phenomena during the first months of his presidency before both were shut down by the Department of Defense and members of his own administration.

This is not a political issue so much as it is a moral issue. When you stand at the podium in the Kodak Theater, let the people know there was something missing from your film. Tell your audience there are powerful solutions, extraterrestrial in origin, to which they have a right to know about and to access. The auditorium will explode with a response that will astound you – a response that will expand to billions of people who must know the truth about the world in which they live in order to fix it. It will not be convenient or without risk, but it is the right thing to do.
Respectfully,

Stephen Bassett
Executive Director

Regarding the change in the conveyor belt of warm-cold water. It is the decline of fish in the North Sea fishing grounds, especially cod fish. This, not only due to overfishing, but also due to changes in the temperature (quality?)of seawater.I'm sorry I don't have an article to back it up, because my parents mentioned this to me. They saw it in a news item on the telly awhile ago. Been looking for it, but cannot find it back. Thought it was too important not to at least mention it....

Snow said:
Regarding the change in the conveyor belt of warm-cold water. It is the decline of fish in the North Sea fishing grounds, especially cod fish. This, not only due to overfishing, but also due to changes in the temperature (quality?)of seawater.I'm sorry I don't have an article to back it up, because my parents mentioned this to me. They saw it in a news item on the telly awhile ago. Been looking for it, but cannot find it back. Thought it was too important not to at least mention it....
Here is one article from 2002 about drastic decline in fish stocks in the North Atlantic: http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn1940

and here a more recent one from 2007: http://www.globalization101.org/index.php?file=news1&id=75

Thank you, Anders. Interesting read.

Another thing I found very odd for the time of the year are the birds: they are singing like it's Spring, but what I find more odd is that I seem to be the only one to notice this. Very few people, I have daily contact with, don't seem to see or mention it....

Back
Top Bottom