Fluted columns

I have noticed that when there are two columns in the photos that you have put, the rotation of each column is opposite to that of the other, maintaining both a downward rotation. Even in the temple with a lot of them, the columns maintain that dynamic of having one turn opposite to the other. If I imagine them spinning, one column "projects" against the other column.

I don't know why the word "convective" comes to mind, and I imagine energy flowing into the area between the two columns.

In your space, with your columns, they all have the same "direction" of spin.

Perhaps it is not important, but I have seen that this pattern is repeated in your photos of monuments.

And by the way, in the photo of the pope, the rotation of the columns seems to me to be a dispersion of energy. The twist is the opposite of that in the ancient monuments and the sensation that I get when imagining them rotating is that they would disperse the energy between the columns, where the pope is sitting.

Or... The energy flow to the area between the columns would come from "below"...

I do not like the configuration of the pope, I prefer the one seen in ancient monuments.

I have looked up the meaning of the word convection: "Convection itself is the transport of heat by fluid motion. For example, when heating water in a saucepan, the water that comes into contact with the bottom of the pan it rises as it heats up, while the surface water sinks down the sides as it cools, and takes up the place left by the hot portion."

This thought came to my mind - an electrical current does not run inside a conductor wire. It is distributed in a surrounding volume.

Thus, giving instructions about the spatial orientation of the columns, Cs might have been hinting, that the strongest transceiver capability is achieved in the middle of the formed triangle.

Another observation.
Having spent some time inside “the triangle” over the last 3 days, I am beginning to suspect, that it is not meant for Q/A sessions!
It is too early to tell, but I have felt a sense of serenity and calm since the very first try. I know that I have concerns about other stuff but now I could not care less :) (BTW - a word “Relax” is printed across the beach chair, I am sitting in. I wonder, if it is what I was telegraphing to 4D without realizing?)
I also wonder, if when the device is constructed correctly, 4D transmits it’s messages through it on a cellular level, which I have no way of sensing and/or verifying!?

View attachment 61878
The Vakil Mosque

View attachment 61881
Valencia cathedral, Spain

View attachment 61882
From Valencia as well.

hi SlavaOn,
i admire your creative experimenting; your photos of Vakil, and Valencia show columns supporting arched or vaulted ceilings - this reminded me of shapes that intensify the spiraling of light as mentioned in book 3 session 56 of the Ra material (attached below):

Questioner: In that case, I will ask how does the pyramid shape work?

Ra: I am Ra. We are assuming that you wish to know the principle of the shapes, angles, and intersections of the pyramid at what you call Giza.

In reality, the pyramid shape does no work. It does not work. It is an arrangement for the centralization as well as the diffraction of the spiraling upward light energy as it is being used by the mind/body/spirit complex.

The spiraling nature of light is such that the magnetic fields of an individual are affected by spiraling energy. Certain shapes offer an echo chamber, shall we say, or an intensifier for spiraling prana, as some have called this allpresent, primal distortion of the one infinite Creator.

If the intent is to intensify the necessity for the entity’s own will to call forth the inner light in order to match the intensification of the spiraling light energy, the entity will be placed in what you have called the Queen’s Chamber position in this particular shaped object. This is the initiatory place and is the place of resurrection.

“The off-set place, representing the spiral as it is in motion, is the appropriate position for one to be healed as in this position an entity’s vibratory magnetic nexi are interrupted in their normal flux. Thus a possibility/probability vortex ensues; a new beginning, shall we say, is offered for the entity in which the entity may choose a less distorted, weak, or blocked configuration of energy center magnetic distortions.

The function of the healer and crystal may not be over-emphasized, for this power of interruption must needs be controlled, shall we say, with incarnate intelligence; the intelligence being that of one which recognizes energy patterns which, without judging, recognizes blockage, weakness, and other distortion and which is capable of visualizing, through the regularity of self and of crystal, the less distorted other-self to be healed.

Other shapes which are arched, groined, vaulted, conical, or as your tipis are also shapes with this type of intensification of spiraling light. Your caves, being rounded, are places of power due to this shaping.

It is to be noted that these shapes are dangerous. We are quite pleased to have the opportunity to enlarge upon the subject of “shaping.

It is to be noted that these shapes are dangerous. We are quite pleased to have the opportunity to enlarge upon the subject of shapes such as the pyramid for we wish, as part of our honor/duty, to state that there are many wrong uses for these curved shapes; for with improper placement, improper intentions, or lack of the crystallized being functioning as channel for healing the sensitive entity will be distorted more rather than less in some cases.

It is to be noted that your peoples build, for the most part, the cornered or square habitations, for they do not concentrate power. It is further to be noted that the spiritual seeker has, for many of your time periods of years, sought the rounded, arched, and peaked forms as an expression of the power of the Creator.

:-)

This thought came to my mind - an electrical current does not run inside a conductor wire. It is distributed in a surrounding volume.

Thus, giving instructions about the spatial orientation of the columns, Cs might have been hinting, that the strongest transceiver capability is achieved in the middle of the formed triangle.

wondering if the four vegetable squash assist with current distribution ? ;-D

... your creative experimenting;
:-)

Hi @goggles paisano

Thank you for your interest!

Unfortunately, my experimenting is creative but not controlled. The "scientific" approach to any experiment is to create a closed system, that excludes any influence from anything but a single force/input, and then to observe the output. In this way, one can evaluate numerically (oftentimes - statistically) how that input affects output.

What I am doing is an observation of a totally open system, that could even interact with yellow Korean cucumbers in its proximity :)
I, myself, is the sensor and the subject of the experiment. And it is an awesome role to play!

I also believe, that the Cs would not suggest to build something, as Ra noted
It is to be noted that these shapes are dangerous.
Cs understood, that providing very sketchy outlines of the design, the product will vary in its implementation and performance. So, the results could stretch from nil to wow, but never dangerous. What surprises me, is that since 1996 nobody even tried to build such a design :-(. There were zero discussions. It could be due to my stubbornness and patience, that for many years I was returning to that idea, until finally making it in 2022.

I would hope that further questions about its design and operations could be asked from the Cs.

More people should be involved in the testing. I think the first results are promising and I try to have a couple of 5-10 min session in the beach chair daily.

I am inviting FOTCM members to come and experience it firsthand, if they are in the area - Loudoun county in Northern VA.

Hi @goggles paisano

Thank you for your interest!

Unfortunately, my experimenting is creative but not controlled. The "scientific" approach to any experiment is to create a closed system, that excludes any influence from anything but a single force/input, and then to observe the output. In this way, one can evaluate numerically (oftentimes - statistically) how that input affects output.

What I am doing is an observation of a totally open system, that could even interact with yellow Korean cucumbers in its proximity :)
I, myself, is the sensor and the subject of the experiment. And it is an awesome role to play!

I also believe, that the Cs would not suggest to build something, as Ra noted

Cs understood, that providing very sketchy outlines of the design, the product will vary in its implementation and performance. So, the results could stretch from nil to wow, but never dangerous. What surprises me, is that since 1996 nobody even tried to build such a design :-(. There were zero discussions. It could be due to my stubbornness and patience, that for many years I was returning to that idea, until finally making it in 2022.

I would hope that further questions about its design and operations could be asked from the Cs.

More people should be involved in the testing. I think the first results are promising and I try to have a couple of 5-10 min session in the beach chair daily.

I am inviting FOTCM members to come and experience it firsthand, if they are in the area - Loudoun county in Northern VA.
When you mention the beach chair I have thought that the transceiver is you and the pillars.

Perhaps without the chair "notes" some more effect.

Just an idea.

When you mention the beach chair I have thought that the transceiver is you and the pillars.

Perhaps without the chair "notes" some more effect.

Just an idea.
I will tell you frankly: I am flying blind :)
The Cs did not provide the operations manual yet. Maybe they were waiting for the actual device to be built first and then further instructions would be coming...

Back
Top Bottom