Fluted columns

This morning I have thought about the 33 turns to enhance the turning of the energy centers and the possible effect of making the turns between the columns.

I hope not to be heavy, they are just ideas that come to me.

sounds like a great idea - let us know how your turning went 😃

This morning I have thought about the 33 turns to enhance the turning of the energy centers and the possible effect of making the turns between the columns.
As a matter of fact, I was thinking about that too. Whirling dervishes + (spiral columns --> force multiplier) = better spiritual connection (aka transceiving)? It is said that by rotating, they get into a sort of trance.

There is more - Have you heard of Edward Leedskalnen of the Coral Castle fame? Single-handedly, that Lithuanian immigrant was able to move and lift multi-ton coral blocks to build it. He used no pulleys, levers, water, sand or sound. Presumably, he was using a special device that uses a magnetic current. There are books describing and speculating on the technology used, but so far it was not replicated. I remember reading, in one of the articles, the contraption that he built in his workshop. It was described as a pilot's ejector seat that was attached to the ceiling in his workshop. And I thought that he could have used it for spinning...
I found this photo online:

leedskalnin-workshop.JPG
I doubt that you can spin by scraping the wall constantly. :( I suspect, that it was moved there from the center of the room in order to create that railed space for the museum's visitors. It would be interesting to see how the top part of this contraption is made...

What if I place a similar rotating chair within the spiraled columns?

rotator.PNG

Q: (L) Who were the Druids?

A: Early Aryan group.

Q: (L) How did they move the stones and set them up?

A: Sound wave focusing; try it yourself; coral castle.

Q: (L) Who taught the Druids to use the sound waves?

A: They knew; handed down.

Q: (L) When was Stonehenge built?

A: 6000 approx. B.C.

Q: (L) What was Stonehenge built to do or be used for?

A: Energy director.

Q: (L) What was this energy to be directed to do?

A: All things.

Q: (L) Did the guy who built the Coral Castle sit in his airplane seat suspended from the ceiling and spin in it?

A: Open.

Q: (L) Was the airplane seat suspended from the ceiling in his room part of how he did his work?

A: If you spin, it must be a precise method, not just spinning randomly.

Q: (L) Did he discover a precise method for spinning to do such things?

A: Open.

Q: (T) So many turns and precise direction? (L) Can we follow up on this? Is there something on this moving things with sound that you can tell us? (J) What about a precise method for spinning?

A: Suggest experimentation.

Laura’s note: As I mentioned in a note to the session 15 June 1996, the arrival of Ark on the scene was just days away. At the time of this session, only 12 days, and a physicist is certainly a “spin doctor.”

Q: (L) Yes. We are supposed to do several things involved with spinning.

A: Hilliard. Leedskallen. Coral Castle.
I looked for various references in the sessions and I believe that to move the stones I use a large amount of electrical energy that I steal from the public supply to generate the sound waves.

Hi @goggles paisano

Thank you for your interest!

Unfortunately, my experimenting is creative but not controlled. The "scientific" approach to any experiment is to create a closed system, that excludes any influence from anything but a single force/input, and then to observe the output. In this way, one can evaluate numerically (oftentimes - statistically) how that input affects output.

What I am doing is an observation of a totally open system, that could even interact with yellow Korean cucumbers in its proximity :)
I, myself, is the sensor and the subject of the experiment. And it is an awesome role to play!

I also believe, that the Cs would not suggest to build something, as Ra noted

Cs understood, that providing very sketchy outlines of the design, the product will vary in its implementation and performance. So, the results could stretch from nil to wow, but never dangerous. What surprises me, is that since 1996 nobody even tried to build such a design :-(. There were zero discussions. It could be due to my stubbornness and patience, that for many years I was returning to that idea, until finally making it in 2022.

I would hope that further questions about its design and operations could be asked from the Cs.

More people should be involved in the testing. I think the first results are promising and I try to have a couple of 5-10 min session in the beach chair daily.

I am inviting FOTCM members to come and experience it firsthand, if they are in the area - Loudoun county in Northern VA.
So, I've been thinking about the lack of control group. Without organizing a costly and time consuming study, I have a few ideas.
You could build a simple meditation "shed" or something that is covered on all sides. On the cheap you could use 2x2 lumber for the frame, or you could use 1" black steel pipe so it could be disassembled when not in use (though this will be costly depending on your region). Then get clearance sale blackout curtains from some place like Walmart or Target (since they don't need to match since it will be dark inside). I can't recall what this space properly named, but Laura has one. The purpose is simply to be able to hide the columns during meditation, so maybe I'm overthinking it. If you have a walk-in sized closet, that could also work with just some curtains lining the walls.

Alternatively, you could build some simple boxes in which the columns fit, or put them under tables which are covered with tablecloths.

Then you just need some practiced meditators and some people who would like to learn to meditate that you know. This experiment can go on over a long time, because it just might take that long to find enough people to get some real data.

You don't tell anyone you're experimenting (I know this goes against typical experimentation ethics, but informed consent skews the results and that is undeniable). You only tell them you've created a meditation space, and would they like to try it out. Ideally, you have each person use the space 3 times or more.
  • First time, you put the columns around the space while they're meditating (if you use curtains, you could hide them between curtains.
  • Second time you don't have the columns in place.
  • Third time you place the columns in a visible place so the meditator can see them when they enter the space.
  • After each person uses the space, ask them about their experiences and record them in a notebook.
After some time (it could take years, I don't know how many friends you have that would take such and offer), you should be able to get a real sense of whether or not there is a difference. If you see evidence that something is going on, then you might approach a university or someone who could up-scale the experment. Maybe you could even do a gofundme or something. I don't know, hard to ask for money for a study without revealing what it is, but that's kind of necessary so it doesn't prime expectations.

Other things to consider. If you get a real sense they're working, you could get a carpenter to make wooden versions. You could create a mould from one of the ones you made to cast some in concrete. And you might find a machinist to make some in metal.

As a matter of fact, I was thinking about that too. Whirling dervishes + (spiral columns --> force multiplier) = better spiritual connection (aka transceiving)? It is said that by rotating, they get into a sort of trance.

There is more - Have you heard of Edward Leedskalnen of the Coral Castle fame? Single-handedly, that Lithuanian immigrant was able to move and lift multi-ton coral blocks to build it. He used no pulleys, levers, water, sand or sound. Presumably, he was using a special device that uses a magnetic current. There are books describing and speculating on the technology used, but so far it was not replicated. I remember reading, in one of the articles, the contraption that he built in his workshop. It was described as a pilot's ejector seat that was attached to the ceiling in his workshop. And I thought that he could have used it for spinning...

View attachment 62038
I doubt that you can spin by scraping the wall constantly. :( I suspect, that it was moved there from the center of the room in order to create that railed space for the museum's visitors. It would be interesting to see how the top part of this contraption is made...

What if I place a similar rotating chair within the spiraled columns?

View attachment 62039
And I think that the columns specified by the C's for communication could not be related to the coral castle device, and if it is, it could be tangential.

That is, spins may be relevant in both cases, but surely they are relevant to all of physics.

I can't recall what this space properly named, but Laura has one.
You are thinking psychomantium
I didn't get why this space needs to be enclosed and why do you intend it for meditation? Is the main purpose of building the enclosure to hide the columns from the participants? Or to block any distractions from the outside world?

My approach is to detect any changes in myself and the natural objects, in the proximity of the columns. If the effect is there, it would be like a field, constantly. At this point it is not even known, what I am looking for. Until the Cs will care to provide more guidance, I am ready to introduce a variety of new factors, like - treating vegetable seeds (starting with cucumbers), spinning (see posts above), bring in a mobile device that plays text transmutation - an idea I came up with
; filling columns with water and let it cascade from the top down the grooves...
And I am looking forward for more suggestions.

As a test subject, so far, I can attest to the change of mood (reduced anxiety) and a weird dream in color, after the 1st try...

And I think that the columns specified by the C's for communication could not be related to the coral castle device, and if it is, it could be tangential.
When you say "for communication", what do you mean by that?
I guess you think a transceiver is picking your thoughts and transmits to 4D and someone from out there could respond or direct their thoughts into your head. Right or wrong?

If you think about it, a transceiver could be a portal that sends "whatever" from 3D to 4D and "whatever" from 4D to 3D. It could be just noise, it could be DNA programming, it could be "torsion force" - whatever it is. It may only work to facilitate "communications", when certain factors in 3D are in resonance with certain factors in 4D, We just do not know.

I understand that it is a device for communication by the following paragraph, although it may be for something else more.

: (L) Well, you are getting more and more obscure. How do we establish this direct link between us and 4th density STO through the concept of fluting, and grooving, and columns?

A: Magnetic telemetry profile.

[Telemetry is the automated communications process by which measurements are made and other data collected at remote or inaccessible points and transmitted to receiving equipment for monitoring and analysis. The word is derived from Greek roots: tele = remote, and metron = measure.]

Q: (L) Are you suggesting that the hose with the water rushing through it can transmit something from 4th density STO to us?

A: Transceive.

And I was thinking about the hose and its relationship with the word transceive and I was reminded of the movie Constantine, in which its protagonist had to put his feet in water to access other realities.

I suspect, that it was moved there from the center of the room in order to create that railed space for the museum's visitors.

maybe the authorities removed any of his equipment that Edward used in his experiments, and likely replaced such with bogus equipment - also they may have rearranged some of his large building blocks. i say this because i read about him and also read about two americans around 1900 who observed Tibetan monks levitating a boulder up a cliff - the monks arranged themselves in a semicircle facing the object to be levitated then beat on their large drums creating a sound that the american author believed was of the note A ... and we have Stonehenge which some believe was set up in a more semi-circular fashion unlike the modern circular stacked up tourist attraction - which did something similar to and apparently more than what the Tibetan monks were doing.

maybe the variables to levitaion include: a particular sound frequency e.g. A, a particular shape of applying the sound e.g. semi-circular, and turning or spinning of the sound e.g. spinning the electrical / sound cable while applying it around the object.

how would we really know if it was successfully replicated ? we are told it was never replicated, i suspect, because the authorities would not let that knowledge out to the public ... they stole DePalma's N-machine and poisoned Meyers.

You are thinking psychomantium
I didn't get why this space needs to be enclosed and why do you intend it for meditation? Is the main purpose of building the enclosure to hide the columns from the participants? Or to block any distractions from the outside world?

My approach is to detect any changes in myself and the natural objects, in the proximity of the columns. If the effect is there, it would be like a field, constantly. At this point it is not even known, what I am looking for. Until the Cs will care to provide more guidance, I am ready to introduce a variety of new factors, like - treating vegetable seeds (starting with cucumbers), spinning (see posts above), bring in a mobile device that plays text transmutation - an idea I came up with
; filling columns with water and let it cascade from the top down the grooves...
And I am looking forward for more suggestions.

As a test subject, so far, I can attest to the change of mood (reduced anxiety) and a weird dream in color, after the 1st try...
It doesn't need to be enclosed. That suggestion was 100% based on the idea of running an experiment and being able to hide the columns from view of experimental subjects. I'm thinking about something approaching the scientific method for testing though, in the same way Laura used similar methods when she began channeling the Cs.
If you do something and expect an outcome, you will likely experience that outcome. That's not really an experiment when it comes to something like this where mindset has a huge effect in the first place. Maybe I misunderstood, but I thought you wanted to test how well it works. I was merely making suggestions.

Today I have visited the Convent of San Esteban of Dominican friars in the city of Salamanca in Spain. As a curiosity, Saint Teresa of Jesus used to come to this convent to confess and it seems that she had a conversation with "God" there.

The fact is that there I saw a series of columns...IMG_20220814_181551.jpgIMG_20220814_181510.jpgIMG_20220814_180721.jpg
IMG_20220814_181651.jpg

What surprises me is that under the column there was a hole where a person standing perfectly and a person of 1.85 m entered. More or less, he would brush his head against a small piece of wood just below the column.

What I thought is that it could happen if under each column a person connects with the small piece of wood.

I thought it was something interesting to share.

IMG_20220814_180512.jpgIMG_20220814_180538.jpgIMG_20220814_180545.jpg

Back
Top Bottom