FOTCM: Application for Membership

domi said:
Did you receive my application sent via email as a pdf?
No, unfortunately we didn't. :( Would you be so kind as to send it once again? (info (at) paleochristianity.org)

Thanks!

I submitted my application on Saturday, and an email was sent on Sunday accepting my application. Just wanted to thank you for the lightning fast confirmation! It stated the member kit would be mailed today, Monday.

Hello everyone,

my question is ,
1) if I was to reproduce the FOTCM application by hand would that be acceptable?
2) send it to the colorado address? yes? Its just tha Laura is in France.
I will do it as soon as possiple if this is acceptable. If not I will get the PDF version and take it somwhere to be printed out. I would prefer the former.

When I first got here and found the FOTCM info and the EE, I was very excited about these and used the EE vid off the net. I searched for FOTCM members in my area and there was only 1 at the time, that was my major reason for procrastinating, but with the status of events the way they are, I want to get involved with other Cassiopiea members from my country at least (Canada). Too I have been involved in starting a new business in the last two years, I am a one man show, so my time and cash flow has been all over the place. But now, especially in the last couple of months or so, watching the events around us, things really have seem to change and heat up.

cheers and best of luck to all
harold

Harold said:
1) if I was to reproduce the FOTCM application by hand would that be acceptable?

Sure, as long as you make sure that your handwriting is legible. :)

Yes, it needs to get sent to Colorado.

Ailén said:
Harold said:

Sure, as long as you make sure that your handwriting is legible. :)

Yes, it needs to get sent to Colorado.

Thank-you for the quick responce, I will get on that , and yes I promise , no crayons!...lol

cheers
harold

I would just like to say thankyou to all; I have recieved my snail-mail reply and it is most beautiful, even the snazzy card for my wallet.
Thank you. :)

One more question. :huh: The address on the application here is different from the one on the FOTCM web site, are they both correct? Please clairify.
Cheers :-[

After a little procrastination I have submitted my application for FOTCM Mambership.
It took me a while to think that I could possibly be of any service.
Then I decided to swing a right jab and left hook at the predator and send in my application anyway.

Hope it doesn't come through twice because it disappeared off my screen so I had to redo it.

Harold said:
One more question. :huh: The address on the application here is different from the one on the FOTCM web site, are they both correct? Please clairify.
Cheers :-[

Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind
PO Box # 7238
Boulder, CO 80306

is the correct one. I don't see any difference between the PDF and the address on the FOTCM website. Do you mean that the one on the online form is wrong? Thanks, and apologies if there is a mistake.

Added: We just checked. Both addresses were the same, therefore, correct. They were just written in a different format. It should be fine now.

Hi, I have a question. After I fill out the online form and press submit is it automatically sent to you guys
or do I send you the application in PDF format via e-mail?

Anthony said:
Hi, I have a question. After I fill out the online form and press submit is it automatically sent to you guys

As far as I know it should be send to them automatically as soon as you click submit.

I'm not totally sure though...

Anthony said:

Yes, a submitted online form lands on our laps. If everything is working as it should, that is. And no, you don't need to email us the pdf, but you're supposed to print it out, sign and snail mail it to France (address here) or NC (address here) depending on your location.

Thanks for the reply, I've only made one mistake
with the online application: I should have left the part
about having members of the familiy in PC blank.
So I hope it won't be much of a bother. I'll fix the mistake
with the printed version.

Hi there!

I sent my application more than a year ago and I also gladly received the welcome package.
I didn't understand that there was a particular forum for members till now :-[
A couple of question:
Is this suppose to be accessible after a certain amount of participation in this forum?
Is it the same for the live groups? I mean getting more involved and known by other members on line?
I received a mail for Christmas last year, from the fellowship which was asking if there where people interested into meeting an to reply with the area I live to organize the meeting up in but no answer came back..

Thanks a lot for any clarification

Back
Top Bottom