FOTCM Chateau visit?

Dakota

Jedi Council Member
My aim is to present myself before you, the elders, and the Cs; to seek clarity on my experiences, dreams, and visions that seem to be initiatory; to fellowship and receive instruction; if possible, I'd also ask to receive the Reiki attunements. Above all, I'm keen to explore the possibility of contributing to the work. I've committed to writing and sharing, but I'm mindful that only conscious efforts avail.
GqSoul,
after 9 pages I still didn't understood why did you want to visit Laura&Chateau, except what you said it above what could you easily got it on forum?

This was very interesting thread, and I agree with Mariama, no need to close down because it shows in very clear way how predator's mind works. And this kind of discussion is very good for practicing external consideration. I'm thankful that you presented what is opposite of Work. Maybe, for you, this is your way of coming to the point when you realize that this way is pointless and step in the right shoes. For me, this looks like playing. Something that people do, playing that they work or love, but in the essence that's just a show and show will always be just that. Because of that is very hard, for me, to give you understanding and advice and I admire the ones that did gave you very good advices.

Even I'm not native English speaker I found your way of writing and big vocabulary very good but I had trouble to understand you more because I felt that you trying to impress or confuse reader. Maybe you should practice to say more and write less.

GqSoul

Jedi
So it's well good now, innit? :-)
No, not by a longshot. Am I giving that impression? I really hope not. I've been encouraged to step back, take time, and hear counsel. The way I've tried to do that, in part, is starting with the homework/reading list and notetaking that was recommended. "Patience" happened to be one of the things I made note of over the past couple months.

Continuing to share in this thread is a way for me to receive help while balancing that gift by sharing the experiences, thoughts, and feelings that I'm having as I move forward.

GqSoul

Jedi
... I agree with Mariama, no need to close down because it shows in very clear way how predator's mind works. And this kind of discussion is very good for practicing external consideration ... Maybe you should practice to say more and write less.
Working on how I communicate is an area where I'm learning to be externally considerate. I'm practicing, trying to find the optimal way of sharing and receiving feedback on the observations of the last couple months. Since we're trying to learn together, it really is pointless to be impressive or intentionally confusing.

I'll keep practicing.

GqSoul

Jedi
GqSoul,
after 9 pages I still didn't understood why did you want to visit Laura&Chateau, except what you said it above what could you easily got it on forum?
There is no "valid" reason for my wish and request to visit the chateau. There are lots of thinking errors that led me to ask, which I've been trying to discover.

If I had been invited to the chateau, received counseling, reiki, fellowship and all that, would I return and miraculously set my life in order, start writing for SOTT and contribute on the forum weekly/daily? Clearly not.

This requires discipline, responsibility and a sense of duty that comes from conscience.
So one of the big lessons was seeing that I was looking for a shortcut.

Top Bottom