FOTCM offering reduced price Glutathione to forum members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Beau! I would like to have 2 bottles of L-Glutathione if it is possible? I will do a pay-pal payment around the 2 or 3 of July if you don't mind. Now, I am sure you have my address in Las Palmas? if not just tell me. Thank you Beau! and tell me if the price have change.

Prices haven't changed, and just include your address as a note when you make the donation.

Hello seewillie, can you give me the date you donated? I am unable to locate the record of donation searching your name and address.

Beau....I donated 6/21/18, PayPal Giving Fund $30 for Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind. At least that's what it says. I seem to be having some problems since I recently moved. So...let me make sure you got that $30 because it is all rather confusing to me, not very technical. The transaction ID was 36M42298Y1435430B....if that helps. When these things happen it is usually something on my end so I will straighten it out.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
When it is straightened out, my address is [Mod note: Address deleted to protect privacy]

Again, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Beau....I donated 6/21/18, PayPal Giving Fund $30 for Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind. At least that's what it says. I seem to be having some problems since I recently moved. So...let me make sure you got that $30 because it is all rather confusing to me, not very technical. The transaction ID was 36M42298Y1435430B....if that helps. When these things happen it is usually something on my end so I will straighten it out.

thanks

Ah, now I see why I don't have any record of your donation. You used PP Giving Fund. They hold on to your money for like a month before releasing it to the organization and don't even notify me of the donation. It's a bit of a shady situation they have.

Edit: I went in to the PP Giving Fund page, I see your donation there as a pending donation. It says that it deposits the donation every 25th of the month, but they clearly didn't do that since you made the donation before then. Like I said, shady.

I'll send out the glutathione asap.

Hi Beau!
I've just ordered 6 bottles of Glutathione, and send my payment to FOTCM:¨.
Thank you very much for this offer

Hi Beau, I just did a payment of 20 euros for the 2 boxes of Glutathione and put my address. Now, I don't know if 20 euros is enough to pay for my command. Please tell me if I have to pay more! I am lost with the change of money.

Thank you Beau!
Ah, my number of the transaction is : 2SK56599YX338635E

Ah, now I see why I don't have any record of your donation. You used PP Giving Fund. They hold on to your money for like a month before releasing it to the organization and don't even notify me of the donation. It's a bit of a shady situation they have.

Edit: I went in to the PP Giving Fund page, I see your donation there as a pending donation. It says that it deposits the donation every 25th of the month, but they clearly didn't do that since you made the donation before then. Like I said, shady.

I'll send out the glutathione asap.

Thanks much Beau....thought it may be due to a name problem. Somehow Paypal deleted my last name and was using my middle name for my last.....long story. Appears to be corrected now though. Thanks again for your help.

Hi Beau, today I received the L-Glutathione but I received 2 bottles from USA and 2 bottles from France, strange enough the same day! So I will pay next month for the 2 extra I received. Thank you! :-)

Hi Beau, today I received the L-Glutathione but I received 2 bottles from USA and 2 bottles from France, strange enough the same day! So I will pay next month for the 2 extra I received. Thank you! :-)

Hey, Beau, I got two packs too. The first, on 6 June from France and the second, on 12 July from the USA. Like Loreta, I'm paying for the second package next month.
Greetings :-)

Hello, I would like to order 4 bottles, here is my donation transaction number: 8120-4781-5451-975

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom