Francesco Fucilla & Co. Steriwave Stock Scam

Laura said:
Alana said:
I could not stop laughing when I read that! The guy is SO out of touch of reality and appears SO brain-dead, that I highly doubt that he is the head of this scamming business, though I am sure he imagines that he is.

I was writing the same thing at the same time!

I guess that Adrian Eyre, the sons, Robert and William, and whoever else involved, just use the poor guy as a distraction kind of like a mangy bear on a chain at the circus.

You boys ought to be ashamed of yourselves letting your father go around behaving that way and making a fool of himself!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That's STS there for you, no respect at all, :lol: let this be a lesson for us. A gut busting hilarious lesson that is. :lol: oh i think i am about to cry this is so funny, scratch that, tears are already here. :lol: :cry: :lol: :cry:

MOD NOTE: Robert Fucilla, through his lawyer, denies validity of these opinions and of this analysis of available data.

Laura said:
I know I said I wasn't going to publish any more of Fucilla's emails, but these two are so good I can't resist. I haven't laughed so hard in a month of Sundays!

:lol2: :lol2: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Laura, I best be better seated next time to prevent nasty falls. When you said you hadn't had such a laugh in a couple of Sundays I thought, Ok, something funny is coming... I wasn't expecting for it to literally throw me out of my chair, tears and all, abdomen convulsing...! :lol2:

This CANNOT be serious!

Edit: fixed quotes

Despite Fucilla's unfortunate and at times very funny interventions these things are not pleasant to deal with,
how are you all doing with this constant harassment?

Take good care :flowers:

Re: Francesco Fucilla & Co. Psychopaths Extraordinaire

Away With The Fairys said:
Unbelievable! One would think he was locked up in a padded cell with nothing to do all day. He seems to be seriously BONKERS!

Straight Jacket Wisdom :umm:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGrBVZD7sVw

Gertrudes said:
Despite Fucilla's unfortunate and at times very funny interventions these things are not pleasant to deal with,

Actually, before that email came, I was a bit tired, but I laughed so hard it cheered me right up! I did a dramatic reading of it at the lunch table that I wish we had captured on video because I had everyone in stitches.

Laura said:
Actually, before that email came, I was a bit tired, but I laughed so hard it cheered me right up! I did a dramatic reading of it at the lunch table that I wish we had captured on video because I had everyone in stitches.

If only a good laugh, at least you had something of positive out of this.
Well, this is, of course, without accounting for the repercussions of this whole investigation, which are yet to be seen. You never know how the flap of a butterfly's wings might affect the other side of the world.

The video would have been nice :)

His ramblings, threats are like immature,childish and tiring. Yes, the main beneficiaries seems to be surrounding gang. I was also wondering Is he acting out, because he seems busted for public consumption to evoke pity ploy(next move)?. remind me of pathological's which are masters of it.
Throw every thing at every body, see if every body gets scared or not. If not scared, behave as if nothing happened or bad mood or some body triggered it.

That last email... Unfreakingbelievable! I'm at a loss for words...

There's nothing left to say but eheheheheheheheheheheheheghhehehe......!!!!!!!!!

Uh oh, it's contagious!

Let's see: He's Jesus on the Cross, he's Mother Theresa. Gad.....

But wait, now he is going to tell the President of France that Laura and her evil Cassiopaeans are plotting to bring down the French government and de-stabilze Europe!

He really has to stop smoking that stuff.

Mac

Laura said:
I guess that Adrian Eyre, the sons, Robert and William, and whoever else involved, just use the poor guy as a distraction kind of like a mangy bear on a chain at the circus.

You boys ought to be ashamed of yourselves letting your father go around behaving that way and making a fool of himself!

Several of his wordings are totally beyond. I have tears in my eyes from laughter. And I think you are right his sons and family ought to help him out.
Mac said:
He really has to stop smoking that stuff.

Mac

Yes, it is possible that some of the ramblings might be chemically induced. That thought has crossed my mind more than once.

MOD NOTE: Robert Fucilla, through his lawyer, denies validity of these opinions and of this analysis of available data.

It IS hilarious, and I laughed hard when reading these last mails. But it is sombering to realize that it is possible in this deranged world to have a high income and public profile while appearing to be lacking basal mental/emotional functions that most of us think of as a requirement to even live.

Hithere said:
"It IS hilarious, and I laughed hard when reading these last mails. But it is sombering to realize that it is possible in this deranged world to have a high income and public profile while appearing to be lacking basal mental/emotional functions that most of us think of as a requirement to even live. "

Indeed. Though in the case of Fucilla, I think that his profile is not as high as he thinks; he's a "legend in his own mind".

Yes, I had never heard of him until 2 weeks ago. Hopefully the concerned scientists out there will read this thread and make up their mind about the mental state of this man before they accept his medals.

Mr. Premise said:
That last email... Unfreakingbelievable! I'm at a loss for words...

There's nothing left to say but eheheheheheheheheheheheheghhehehe......!!!!!!!!!

Uh oh, it's contagious!

Oh, Brother! :P Have been following this thread and have to say that it's a finest example of common sense (or thinking ability for that matter) becoming a rarity, like superpower! The man is obviously unstable, IMO.

Laura said:
Gertrudes said:

I would have loved to be the one there with his video camera ready!! :)
Take care - I am thinking of you every day with all of these challenges!

Back
Top Bottom