Francesco Fucilla & Co. Steriwave Stock Scam

Laura said:
Francesco Fucilla is in my opinion certifiable.

O......M......G! Certifiable seems right!

I have never seen such made up nonsense. Next he'll be saying that you all are trying to take over the galaxy.

He really seems out of touch with reality. And I would think that his emails would be enough to get any rational thinking person to get as far away from him as possible. If the members of any of his scam businesses are still by his side after reading his emails, then all I can think is that they are just as certifiable as he is.

Man oh man. What a piece of work....

News FLASH! Interview with Saint Francesco from Ignatious O'Reilly:

Genius, Polymath, Saint.

I had the opportunity of catching up with this pillar of the business community after his closed door briefing with INTERPOL, the FBI, the United Nations and the Pope, where rumor has it he completely exposed the nefarious workings of sott.net. Which included the discovery of a sordid network of criminal activities such as a Carrot Top clothing line and the revelation that sott.net is in fact behind the conception of direct to DVD sales as well as the most shocking revelation of the 21st century, who is behind SOTT.

Responsible for such horrors as The Lion King 1 1/2, the Bring It On sequel of "In it to win it", and Air Bud Spikes Back, sott.net has been wetting its beak in the edgiest of criminal pies, thanks mainly to its nefarious leader, to be revealed later in this article.

Fresh from being named Man of the Year by Time magazine, Sexiest Man Alive by People, and winning all future Nobel Prizes for the next Gajillion years, newly canonized by the Pope, Saint Francesco Fucilla has also been asked to act as special prosecutor for the European Union in what promises to be the trial of the millenium as sott's degenerate kingpin is finally brought to justice.

When asked how he intends to proceed against sott.net's vicious cadre of ne'er-do-wells, Saint Francesco showed a profound capacity for mercy when he said that he would "not pursue the death penalty for all involved", and that he will ask for a "judgment of 11ty million consecutive life sentences" to be served in his Moon Lair on the Sea of Tranquility.

Scientists everywhere are rejoicing as Saint Francesco proved once and for all that anti-gravity, perpetual motion, and the Caine-Hackman Theory are not only possible, but that he is the one who thought them all up in the first place. A new type of Nobel Prize is being created just to honor him, and he will be awarded it later this year.

In a related newsbite, Obama has been impeached and Francesco Fucilla has been named the permanent president of the United States of America; even Ron Paul supported this action, citing Francesco Fucillas immense genius and saintly character as the impetus for this well-received move and that "America truly deserves to be led by someone of this caliber", causing the citizens of the entire world to react with even more starry-eyed adulation, many of them clamoring to remove their own governments to make room for possible future rule by this giant of politics.

So who is behind sott.net? Many have asked, and wondered, just what kind of abominable criminal mastermind could come up with this jackitty-upstart news website with delusions of making a difference in an obviously already perfect world. Two words. Cobra Commander. That's right, finally the truth revealed, Cobra Commander is in fact the miscreant founder of sott.net!

The in-depth investigation spawned by Francesco "The Saint" Fucilla and his scientifically-created atomic supermen board of directors including Waldyr "Count of The Full Monty Crisco" Rodrigues, has revealed a veritable laundry list of crimes perpetrated by sott.net.

"Cobra Commander, with his lackeys from SOTT, are guilty of a slew of international crimes, and are connected to Emo bands and the Popped Collar fashion trend." said a Telesio Galilei spokesperson, who then added without prompting "as for SOTT's claim that Saint Fucilla's business practices constitute a scam, SEC Commissioners have unanimously agreed to amend the regulations to ensure that Saint Francesco's economic theories are given room to grow as they are certain to save our dying global economy." When asked about the henna ornamentation encircling his proboscis, the spokesperson indicated that this is a new trend amongst Telesio Galilei members being introduced by Fucilla that he refers to as "muzzling the chocolate cake." I don't know about you all, but I can't wait to try that!

OH,OH, if i laugh any harder, i think my lungs are going to pop
Laura said:
Fresh from being named Man of the Year by Time magazine, Sexiest Man Alive by People, and winning all future Nobel Prizes for the next Gajillion years, newly canonized by the Pope, Saint Francesco Fucilla has also been asked to act as special prosecutor for the European Union in what promises to be the trial of the millenium as sott's degenerate kingpin is finally brought to justice.
:rotfl: :cry: :lol: :rotfl: :cry: :lol: :rotfl: :cry: :lol:

Who says that learning isn't fun.

"Cobra Commander, with his lackeys from SOTT, are guilty of a slew of international crimes, and are connected to Emo bands and the Popped Collar fashion trend." said a Telesio Galilei spokesperson, who then added without prompting "as for SOTT's claim that Saint Fucilla's business practices constitute a scam, SEC Commissioners have unanimously agreed to amend the regulations to ensure that Saint Francesco's economic theories are given room to grow as they are certain to save our dying global economy." When asked about the henna ornamentation encircling his proboscis, the spokesperson indicated that this is a new trend amongst Telesio Galilei members being introduced by Fucilla that he refers to as "muzzling the chocolate cake." I don't know about you all, but I can't wait to try that!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :clap: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

:rotfl: :lol2: :lol: :lol:

Every self respecting scientist, saint, business man, etc., etc. should be "muzzling the chocolate cake" of this sexiest, super duper, magnificofantasticest genius of geniuses and savior of humanity and all that is right in the world!! :lol: :P

Thank you for that take on the lighter side of psychopathology. :D

I wonder how much our saint is laughing.

I'm telling you, it's been a fun and wild ride watching this whole thing play out! Unfortunately, it seems that Francesco is only the tip of the iceberg as far as penny stock scams, but at least he's been entertaining. Just imagine if he had only put this kind of time and energy into a real business, he probably would've been successful...well, as long as he didn't name himself pope of the company. I still get a kick out of Waldyr. After all the effort it took Laura to contact the C's, apparently they have Waldyr on speed dial and have the need to contact him! And of course, this bright mathmatician knows trivialities when he spots them! *sigh* (shakes head)
Hopefully, someone finds the "off" button on Francesco or he may never shut up! :D Apparently, even the other psychopaths want Francesco to zip it! He could ruin their fine reputation...

Laura said:
Francesco Fucilla is in my opinion certifiable.

You have to wonder if this guy wasn't Greenbaum-ed?
I find his rantings plain bizarre.

What's really funny about all this is that Fucilla and his gang (rather smaller than he thinks, I'm afraid) believe that taking up the "defamation" campaign of the black magician/Crowleyite people we exposed way back when, will win him even more supporters or negatively affect us. He couldn't be more wrong. That stuff is so old, and probably most of the people on the internet already know who it links back to, that all he will do is tar himself with a very sticky mess. In short, it was very useful to have been defamed for so long and so ridiculously that no one takes that business seriously and they know that whenever anyone starts beating that drum, it's because they have a nefarious agenda.

PLUS, the Universe really does have a clue about what it's doing. We were all pretty annoyed that the defamation went to the point that it was used in a formal complaint that led to a police investigation. However, after ten months of investigation, the French police found absolutely no truth to any of the allegations. So Fucilla and gang will expose themselves that way also. Let's hope that none of them are French because then they could be prosecuted in court for denonciation calomnieuse - lying to the authorities, which is a penal offense.

Finally, as to their ridiculous maneuvers vis a vis IRS or accusing us of "money laundering", again I'm thankful that the Universe knows what it is doing. Having gone through the FISC audit (as a byproduct of the police investigation), and having attorneys and accountants in the U.S. that take care of these matters, it is now well established in official documentation, that all our legal and financial affairs are correct and in order. Nobody is living a luxurious life, nobody is getting illegal funds or mismanaging funds, no crimes have been committed, past or present, and it will stay that way.

So, bottom line is this: they can rant and rave all they want, been there, done that. The only mud that will be sticking is on them.

Back
Top Bottom