Francesco Fucilla & Co. Steriwave Stock Scam

Seems to me, FF has pulled off another "masterpiece" -- yet another achievement hitherto unknown to humanity! Even his "satires" seem to only be funny to him -- another unique accomplishment. This man never seizes to amaze me. :rolleyes: :nuts:

EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

.eheheheheheh !!! “

EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

ehehehehehgggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrreheheh !!!! “

all in court EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

ehehehehehggggrrrr

EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

gggggrrrrrrrrrr eheheheh !!! “

all in court EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

ehehehehggggggggrrrrrrrr eheheh !!!! “

EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

eheheheheheheheheh !!!!!!!! “

EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH clap clap clap clap clap

eheheheheh.................... Mr ark............ your honour.......Mr ark.... eheheheh..... !!!

EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

Wow :shock:

All I can say is that I wish my Dentist had access to whatever drugs this guy appears to be on.

Daenerys said:
Instability grasps for a firm foundation
To try vainly to prove itself beyond its station
The quirky tale of the great Foolscilla
Who writes as well as a wild gorilla

Maybe that is the key to our confusion
As to why he suffers from such great delusion?
Perhaps it is the gorilla's mating call?
The cry of “ Eheheheheheheheh” that is heard by all?
:lol: :clap: :thup: :lol: :lol:

bngenoh said:
Daenerys said:
Instability grasps for a firm foundation
To try vainly to prove itself beyond its station
The quirky tale of the great Foolscilla
Who writes as well as a wild gorilla

Maybe that is the key to our confusion
As to why he suffers from such great delusion?
Perhaps it is the gorilla's mating call?
The cry of “ Eheheheheheheheh” that is heard by all?
:lol: :clap: :thup: :lol: :lol:
A supremely eloquent take on the situation, one has to agree. :lol:

Even if he sues anyone, he can be easily dropped because the whole stuff reads only as a bad joke!

Daffy Duck could write better! Can't believe he sent this stuff to an attorney!!! :O

No body will ever dare to go to court with this type of insane writing. what a drama!.

Is it possible that someone, somewhere was about to make a donation, but changed his/her mind after reading Fucilla's rants? If so, then you would have a provable case of damages against him (because of his libel)? Going further, would a court of competent jurisdiction allow "legal discovery" to trace his assets to allow for a judgment against him?

If it is not possible to prove financial damages, perhaps French or British law allows for penalties for libel? In the US, I believe the components are (1) knowing the claims are not true, (2) publishing the untrue claims, and (3) desire to injure the character of the victim.

I am still wondering if a court could declare Mr. F. incompetent to handle his affairs and appoint a guardian for him...

If you placed a million monkeys in a room with a typewriter each they could never in a million years write one single sentence of worthwhile prose .
But after about 10 minutes I think one of those monkeys could produce something more worthwhile and more understandable than all of Fucilla´s writings.

hmmm.did i say think.

curious_richard said:
Is it possible that someone, somewhere was about to make a donation, but changed his/her mind after reading Fucilla's rants?

Ahhhh, no.
I understand what you're getting at, but I truly do not think that anyone who's intelligent enough to know how to turn on a computer would be influenced by Fucilla's hyena speech. Good idea, but if I was the Judge I'd laugh, and laugh and then laugh some more. I'd probably still be laughing as I drove home after court. :P

Guardian said:
curious_richard said:
Is it possible that someone, somewhere was about to make a donation, but changed his/her mind after reading Fucilla's rants?

Ahhhh, no.
I understand what you're getting at, but I truly do not think that anyone who's intelligent enough to know how to turn on a computer would be influenced by Fucilla's hyena speech. Good idea, but if I was the Judge I'd laugh, and laugh and then laugh some more. I'd probably still be laughing as I drove home after court. :P

Yes, and I'm confident that on the contrary, people who read this saga will be impressed by our group effort to reveal the truth, whatever that is, and to stay calm and determined despite the aggression. IMO, many people are programmed to 'turn the other cheek' when treated unfairly or bullied. Not in this bar... ;)

This is so utterly bizarre that I wonder whether there isn't an agenda behind the ridiculousness of his rants. I don't know, but it is starting to sound too silly to me.
It could also be that the agenda is to just really make us waste our time and/or divert our attention.

Gertrudes said:
This is so utterly bizarre that I wonder whether there isn't an agenda behind the ridiculousness of his rants. I don't know, but it is starting to sound too silly to me.
It could also be that the agenda is to just really make us waste our time and/or divert our attention.
Was just wondering this recently as well.

truth seeker said:

Yeah, I wondered that too, but there really is corporation after corporation which have milked money out of people.

What I'm trying to figure out now is who's using their real names and who isn't.

Guardian said:
truth seeker said:

Yeah, I wondered that too, but there really is corporation after corporation which have milked money out of people.

What I'm trying to figure out now is who's using their real names and who isn't.
Oh yeah, I have no doubts about that at all! I just find the ranting incredulous! :huh:

Back
Top Bottom