Freedom Trucker Convoy: From Canada to USA to all across the world

As far as I know there's minimal coverage in the UK. I've seen nothing on our man but I hope someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
I do feel here in the UK we'll have to wait a bit longer for something like this to happen. The UK leaders Boris and co have now relaxed Covid restrictions. I do get the impression though that normal people are sick of their hubris and actions.
I think the straw that will break the camels back here will be when the heating price increases start to affect everyone or they bring in further restrictions.
What I will say this thread and some of the posts have been emotional reading. Emotional in a happy way that people are coming together to force changes in a peaceful way. I realise that anything could happen and expect the worse but bloody unless I'm reading things incorrectly this feels positive.One day I hope this spirit will come here. Go Canada were with you :hug2:
You may enjoy this one too

Today's laugh injection:

aOQ7LZR_700b.jpg

Besides, it's Black History Amnesty Month! Does not apply to the anti-Semitic, Islamophobic, anti-Black racism, homophobic, and transphobic trucker occupiers of Ottawa!

Some talk about a possible vote of no confidence toward Trudeau and it look like it may happen soon and his coalition may crumble to.

His immediate replacement could be 🥁 - why of course, naturally.:whistle:

Paging Chrystia Freeland

BUT WHERE IS CHRYSTIA FREELAND? The finance minister hasn't released a public itinerary for two weeks. Freeland last made major remarks on Jan. 5, when she encouraged struggling Canadian workers to embrace federal Covid benefits.

A week later, she tweeted about the repayment deadline extension for the Canada Emergency Business Account that gives entrepreneurs extra liquidity. But she's been largely out of sight, out of mind.

No doubt the finance minister and her team are busy behind the scenes. She has a lengthy mandate letter, she vice-chairs a top Cabinet committee, and there's a lot riding on her next budget. (Translation: She's in a lot of meetings.)

But the problem of persistent inflation and the challenge of winding down stimulus fall squarely in her bailiwick. It might be time to face the cameras.

With Ukraine, and all that that means, along with deep Canadian taxpayers pockets which are available to make withdrawals and transfers from, she is likely taking an 'active' roll. That would be another story, so stay tuned.

In late January, she did however finally face the cameras while redefining what lockdowns mean, and perhaps what future money itself may mean:

Great, nice words from the Aussie truckers!

Fantastic pics! This was what I pictured when reading the Twitter comment, and I thought it was a woman posting, though everybody is now 'Honk-Honk' or 'Fringe' or 'Unacceptable' and so on, and I can't see in mind's eye the Twitter handle. Maybe I'll find it, I'd like to.
I don’t know if this is the Twitter pic you saw or not, but this was posted on telegram and the caption is hilarious. The and size comparison between the rigs is awesome to behold, :wow:

C5A6FA2B-4400-42FC-BD84-7CEC3855055E.jpeg

It's incredible how little coverage there is of this revolution in Canada. Any MSM not reporting on this is "in with the herd" which is quite telling given that hardly anyone is reporting it. Everything appears to be on the "pause" since the last week or so. No real development here in AU either except repeat of the same lies from the earlier stages of the playbook. The controllers are re-adjusting their strategies/playbooks and their puppets ie the govt leaders are waiting for the next set of orders. The silence is maddening and really shows the lack of spine in our so called leaders.

Remember what Kissinger „predicted“ at the beginning of the Covid Madness?

Kissinger writes: 'When the Covid-19 pandemic is over, many countries’ institutions will be perceived as having failed. Whether this judgement is objectively fair is irrelevant. The reality is the world will never be the same after the coronavirus.'

Could what is happening in Great Britain, Canada and a number of other countries at least partially be part of the script?

Last edited:
here is what our brave prime minister as to say today.

Trudeau says using military not a choice to be made lightly

OTTAWA – Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said bringing in the military to deal with protestors who have gridlocked downtown Ottawa is not a decision his government would consider lightly if a request was made

“One has to be very, very cautious before deploying the military in situations engaging Canadians. It is not something that anyone should enter into lightly,” he said at a Thursday news conference.

The streets around downtown Ottawa have been shuttered for six days since a convoy of truckers and their supporters came to the capital to protest vaccine mandates, mask requirements and lockdowns. The protestors have demanded all such restrictions be lifted and some in the group have called for Trudeau to resign.

Ottawa Police chief Peter Sloly said on Wednesday that there may not be a policing solution to the crisis, and all options were on the table including asking for military support. Before forces could be deployed, the city would have to ask the provincial government to make a request of the federal government.

Trudeau said there has been no such request, but the government would consider any help the city asked for.

“We will, of course, look at any formal requests they sent us,” Trudeau said. “Our preoccupation remains being there for the citizens of Ottawa, the neighborhoods that have been significantly disrupted by these protests,” he said.

Since the protest arrived, residents have reported incidents of harassment, many businesses including the Rideau Centre mall (closed at the request of the mayor)have been closed and truck horns have been honking at all hours of the day.

The protesters are demanding Trudeau meet with them and remove all COVID mandates and restrictions. Trudeau said his government is not going to back down on an agenda Canadians endorse in the last campaign.

“We will remain steadfast to the mandate given to parliamentarians six months ago,” he said.

“Having a group of people who disagree with the outcome of an election who want to go a different way and bring in an alternative government is a non-starter in a responsible democracy.”

Ottawa police have started a stepped up enforcement campaign, including issuing 30 traffic tickets on Wednesday. In a meeting with city councillors, Sloly said the police were considering all attempts to end the protest, but were also reluctant to confront the protesters in a way that could lead to violence.
Be careful. I don't like the media silence about the Trucker Convoy. If you read between the lign Trudeau WILL send the military as soon as he gets the opportunity. He wants to stay in the PTB good graces...

Be careful. I don't like the media silence about the Trucker Convoy. If you read between the lign Trudeau WILL send the military as soon as he gets the opportunity. He wants to stay in the PTB good graces...
Paul Vieria, the Canadian correspondent for the Wall Street Journal, tweeted yesterday that a spokesman for Canada’s defence minister, Anita Anand, said: “The Canadian Armed Forces are not involved in law enforcement in this situation, and there are no plans for such CAF involvement.”

Spokesman for Canada’s defence minister, following comments from Ottawa police chief Sloly on possible need for military’s help in trucker protest: “The Canadian Armed Forces are not involved in law enforcement in this situation, and there are no plans for such CAF involvement.”

— Paul Vieira (@paulvieira) February 3, 2022

See the twitt here:

If you read between the lign Trudeau WILL send the military as soon as he gets the opportunity. He wants to stay in the PTB good graces...

If the military refuses to act against the truckers, the government no longer has authority, and Trudeau will have to resign. This weekend, the protests will intensify. Time is ticking for Trudeau. What will he be ordered to do?

Back
Top Bottom