Freedom Trucker Convoy: From Canada to USA to all across the world

A death knell has just been put in place for Canada, for it's people and also, Canada as a nation seeking truth and justice. Remember this day for those people living in Canada. The before the so called Pandemic, and the new reality. The emergency vote has been ratified by a bought group of self serving individuals, that see a future entwined with the doctrines of the WEF. to destroy and crush, all vestiges of spiritual life and being, to
create a population that is hooked to an AI system of drones, that cannot thing feel or live for themselves.

From CBC news, who else.

In 1978 Billy Graham said he thought Canada could be the leader in the Spiritual Dimension. I think our definition of what that is differs a bit, but I feel a strong signal going out into the Cosmos from the Canadians and others who stand for free will and Freedom. Things may or may not manifest as we would like but the signal has been sent and that counts for something I think.
I agree with what you've said, but what Edgar Cayce predicted carries weight with me - along with what's actually transpiring in our time:

“Russia will become beacons of hope for the world.”​

Edgar Cayce

Putin's latest move on the chess board:

Putin to Announce Decision on Recognition of Donbass Republics Within Hours - UPDATE: He's Done it!

:thup: - and maybe, the "show" has just taken a new turn.

This today, Candice Bergen asking when the Emergency will be ended. As usual, Trudeau is evasive, will not give and answer of when the emergency will end. Seems like he will make this permanent. I am reminded of this acronym NASA. Never a straight answer.

What a smug and smarmy bastard. There is no justice in this world if he doesn't get his comeuppance in the near future. Hopefully the protestors leave Ottawa as a tactical retreat and regroup with another plan in place. This caught the PTB by surprise but it took a little under two weeks for MSM to turn the narrative against the convoy and see a shift in peoples perceptions. All they needed was the slightest provocation and they twisted and distorted it to their own ends. One can hope he pushes so far with this EMA that even the average person who has their head buried so far up their a** sees their lives disrupted and can't ignore the overt totalitarianism already here.

At 10h pm last night Saturday evening after two days of crackdown from the police onto freedom convoy protesters and this unfolding scene at the corner of Queen Street and Bank Street in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Police secured a safety perimeter using high metal fences before one protester broke it open at one of the ends.

I agree with what you've said, but what Edgar Cayce predicted carries weight with me - along with what's actually transpiring in our time:

Putin's latest move on the chess board:

Putin to Announce Decision on Recognition of Donbass Republics Within Hours - UPDATE: He's Done it!

:thup: - and maybe, the "show" has just taken a new turn.
Yes! Love to see Putin making his moves. A 4D chess master for sure. I'm familiar with the Cayce prediction and hold out much hope for Russia. But the Canadian Convoy has been such a strong impulse towards freedom and has touched people all over the world. They've shown such courage and heart. I feel very sad about what is happening there right now but I don't think this is over. Tomorrow 2-22-22 Pluto will line up exactly as it was lined up on July 4, 1776. Signing the Declaration of Independence was a strong impulse towards freedom even though it took several more years of fighting to actually attain it. Don't hold much hope for the US as it is, but change is coming. Everywhere. Guess we will have to wait and see how this all turns out.

This was shared with me today. Brian Peckford who is the co-author of rights charter and in contact with the Canadian Trucker Convoy was interviewed:

Canadian democracy is in ‘grave danger’ of being canceled forever: co-author of rights charter​

Mon Feb 21, 2022 - 1:18 pm EST

Tomorrow 2-22-22 Pluto will line up exactly as it was lined up on July 4, 1776. Signing the Declaration of Independence was a strong impulse towards freedom even though it took several more years of fighting to actually attain it.
I remembered that the signing didn't take place on the fourth:

On July 4, Congress officially adopted the Declaration of Independence, and as a result the date is celebrated as Independence Day. The signing of the United States Declaration of Independence occurred primarily on August 2, 1776, at the Pennsylvania State House in Philadelphia, later to become known as Independence Hall.

I imagine adopted was just as good as signed as far as the Pluto line up is concerned. And since I'm making a slight correction, please note that the Wizard was still the Wizard even after being found out as a fraud - he had been a carnival showman who's hot air balloon had accidentally blown away with him from the Kansas State Fair. He was still addressed as Wizard nonetheless. Note that the same actor played Professor Marvel (and three other roles in Oz) back in black and white Kansas - Dorothy encountered him as she was running away in order to save Toto from possible euthanization for biting Elvira Gulch! Ew - she really was a witch!

Just for fun, way more info on the Wizard of Oz characters in the book and the movie:

Again, differences between what's indicated in the above and wiki:
Over the years, the munchkins have gotten something of a bad rap. There's a ton of stories about shenanigans going on after the cameras stopped rolling, and let's clear something up right now: they're probably not true. One of the tough things about The Wizard of Oz is separating fact from fiction, but according to the munchkins themselves, there was no drunken carousing, no orgies, and no need for them to be picked up with butterfly nets for shooting the next morning. In fact, the stories make them sad, so please stop it.
I had definitely read that the little people actors had been a wild, unruly, trickster bunch - apparently a terrible lie. Wiki did make clear why the director slapped Garland in a scene with the Lion:
The studio [...] giving her Benzedrine tablets to keep her weight down, along with uppers and downers that caused giggling fits. The director Victor Fleming slapped her during the Cowardly Lion's introduction scene when Garland could not stop laughing at Lahr's performance. Once the scene was done, Fleming, reportedly ashamed of himself, ordered the crew to punch him in the face. Garland, however, kissed him instead.
All and all, a nice respite from the major drama taking place in Canada and the Ukraine. BTW, Tucker Carlson totally called out Trudeau in the first segment of his Monday show. He also interviewed the trucker who was repeatedly kneed by the goons after he got out of his cab, kneeled on the pavement with his hands behind his head! Pure thuggery!

Looks like bail has been denied for Tamara Lich

From CBC
Ottawa convoy protest organizer Tamara Lich denied bail

Judge was not convinced she would go home and follow conditions
CBC News · Posted: Feb 22, 2022 9:46 AM ET | Last Updated: 32 minutes ago

Freedom Convoy organizer Tamara Lich appears in front of a judge for a bail hearing on Feb. 19, 2022, which was put over to Tuesday. Lich, from Medicine Hat, Alta., was charged last Thursday with counselling to commit mischief in connection with the Ottawa protests. (Lauren Foster-MacLeod/CBC)
Tamara Lich, a major organizer of the so-called Freedom Convoy, was denied bail Tuesday morning in Ottawa.

Lich, the Alberta woman behind a now-halted GoFundMe campaign that raised over $10 million to support the protest in Ottawa, was arrested and charged Thursday with counselling to commit mischief.

Before her arrest, she told journalists she wasn't concerned about being arrested, didn't think the protest was illegal and also said her bank account was frozen.

On Tuesday, the judge said she was not convinced Lich would go home, stay there and stop her alleged counselling. She's scheduled to be back in court March 2.

Downtown Ottawa is starting to return to normal after police flooded the core over the weekend, towing more than 100 vehicles that didn't leave and charging more than 100 people.

Businesses that had been forced to close are starting to reopen, light rail is running again through downtown and the area controlled by police checkpoints has shrunk.

Pat King's bail hearing underway. According to Dave Akin (Global News reporter):
Think King’s day in court may stretch to more than one day. Lots of material both sides have put before the court in this hearing.

Looks like bail has been denied for Tamara Lich

From CBC

Pat King's bail hearing underway. According to Dave Akin (Global News reporter):

Have felt Trudeau would resign for a few weeks now and a friend sent me the attached this morning. He would be replaced by Chrystia Freeland, the more relentless and tyrannical of the two of them. Speculation only, but from observations of the two of them, both WEF, her with what looks like a more active connection, it does kind of make sense.

Attachments

• Trudeau stepping down.jpg
    Trudeau stepping down.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 23
Back
Top Bottom