Freedom Trucker Convoy: From Canada to USA to all across the world

non-violent protest is the only thing, generally, that does seem to work for changes. a revolution changes nothing, and it is easier for the pathocrats to take over those. There are different responses to different situations of course, but I do not see a violent response as beneficial for anyone except the gov't.
It depends if revolution changes, it can become worse like in France and Russia or better like it did in US, you can not know if you do not try and there is a possibility for pathocrats everywhere but better to take that risk and have some chance then to be certain that it will end up like that if majority is doing nothing. There is nothing nice and poetic in it, it is a horrible and sad situation to be in and resort to it. To be more precise nothing works for lasting changes and therefore can not have lasting effect, but there is a limit to everything and when certain limits are crossed there are no other options, and third reich was not beaten by being peaceful, most population did nothing and ended up the same in Germany, sooner or later goverment will not care for public opinion, it is mater of time, it will be full crackdown, it already does not and the gloves are down. Hopefully other changes intervene in time.

Have felt Trudeau would resign for a few weeks now and a friend sent me the attached this morning. He would be replaced by Chrystia Freeland, the more relentless and tyrannical of the two of them. Speculation only, but from observations of the two of them, both WEF, her with what looks like a more active connection, it does kind of make sense.

If Trudeau resigns now it shows unacceptable weakness and demonstrations will increase.

I also think Trudeau was top of his class produced by the WEF's global young leader program. He knows the script very well and follows it in every detail. All globalists talk the same but Trudeau is very slick. I, therefore, think they will not let him go easily. OSIT.

In a news report from Mar. 18, 2013, the Cypress government raided private bank accounts skimming off 10% from each account:

Cypress government's 'great bank robbery' of private accounts may set off bank runs across Europe

On Apr. 5, 2013, the same news site reported that Bitcoin was a "smashing success":

Bitcoin a smashing success worldwide- exceeds $1 billion in value as other currencies fail

As a revolutionary and independent virtual currency, many are flocking to bitcoin in an attempt to avoid seizure of bank funds and plummeting economies tied to central banks.

In a report from June 19, 2015, questions arise if the Greek government will follow in the footsteps of Cypress:

Greece's government to seize all private bank accounts?

In the beginning of 2016, the Greek government seized half a million bank accounts with Bitcoin becoming the saviour:

Greece Seizes 500,000 Bank Accounts worth Euro $1.6 Bln, Escape With Bitcoin

Then, in 2017, the Greek government seized another 1.72 million bank accounts for back taxes:

Greek Tax Offices Seize More Then 1.72 Million Bank Accounts in 2017

Now, through the Emergencies Act, the Canadian government has already seized the bank accounts of 76 people (~ $3.2 million) and is poised to seize a lot more. Is this a push to force the acceptance of digital currencies upon the public? As well as enacting regulations upon digital currency companies to create tracking and identification methods to reveal all account information? All the while making it illegal to protest anything across the country?

BTW, Tucker Carlson totally called out Trudeau in the first segment of his Monday show. He also interviewed the trucker who was repeatedly kneed by the goons after he got out of his cab, kneeled on the pavement with his hands behind his head! Pure thuggery!

More flak when you're over the target. Access here:

Tucker: This is what the collapse of democracy looks like

It and other clips of the show here:

Last edited:
I started watching this at work but they went for a break at noon and said they would reconvene in an hour. It's been a lot longer and it keeps saying the video will be available momentarily. From the little I did watch earlier on, Marc Gold is acting as government representative to convince the Senate to pass the Emergencies Act and answer all questions and he did not seemed prepared at all. The Leader of the Senate asked Gold directly what threat is there posed now that the protests have largely been diminished and he just kept talking in circles for several minutes about how everyone is a mature adult in the Senate, went on about wanting to answer in legal terms but wouldn't then proceeded to anyways citing different subsections (for what, I have no idea!), lost his train of thought and what his point was, found it again after someone else reminded him, then made vague notions to public evidence of mounting surges of protests in the future.

It was also brought up that the government is keeping certain information 'secret' and some of the Senators voiced their concerns that not being given access to all the data and information. There was additional discussion of an oversight committee to the use of the EMA and that it could take months before that's even set up and before then, there's NO checks and balances in place. Still waiting to get the video feed back but we'll see what ends up happening with this.

Matt Ehret joins Mel K to discuss the truckers (and false flag aspects), Justin, Freeland, the non-democratic framework of Canada, and U.S. current and historical contexts - and Ukraine.

Mel fresh off the Reawaken America Tour in Ohio welcomes Canadian Patriot and Author Matt Ehret for a deep dive into hidden history and geopolitical moves and countermoves.

I consider Canada have fallen and is now speeding toward becoming a dangerous fascist state. Its time to get the f*ck out of here while we still can...

It will be probably soon that sites like here will be accused of promoting ter**rist activities, hacked, then all members doxxed by stupid hacker puppets to the gov. I would advice all members to stay anon online and use trusted VPN at all time.

I always said that the reelection of "trou d'eau" would be the end of Canada and it seem my crystal ball had been right!

General question What do you think will happen to Canadian forumites like myself who are unvaxxed in Canada, and will get arrested if we try to leave. Im probably already on a "list" somewhere of problematic Canadians who refused the poison, and cannot be programmed. Any advice would be really appreciated. We are running out of options, and I do not believe that running will do any good anyways. The left WILL move the goalpost indefinitely.

I consider Canada have fallen and is now speeding toward becoming a dangerous fascist state. Its time to get the f*ck out of here while we still can...

It will be probably soon that sites like here will be accused of promoting ter**rist activities, hacked, then all members doxxed by stupid hacker puppets to the gov. I would advice all members to stay anon online and use trusted VPN at all time.

I always said that the reelection of "trou d'eau" would be the end of Canada and it seem my crystal ball had been right!

1645559267353.png

Joking aside, yes... Canada is speeding towards an openly fascist state. But as for your suggestion - where would you advocate we run? Mars? There is nowhere on this good green Earth where one can escape the Wave and its effect on the destiny of unfolding events.

So why run? To try to save your physical body? What does that choice do to the Soul? At the very least, it demonstrates a significant lack of Faith. At worst, it is an indulgence in fear.

Now, fear is also rational, and an important signal to pay attention to. I can understand that this is a trying time for many people, and it will continue to be so. But running will only ensure that you are chased. In other words, if you behave like prey, you'll be preyed upon.

The C's have said, "It's not where you are, it's who you are, and what you See." I was wondering if you are familiar with this phrase?

Instead of being prey, one can choose to 'pray'. What does this mean? As an example, to becoming a walking prayer for Goodness, Beauty, and Truth on Earth, and to shine for those around you as the world falls apart. The truckers have been exemplary in this. It is never too late to find new ways to love, to listen, and to learn - to rise to the challenge of growing in Knowledge and in Being on our own behalf, and also on behalf of All and Everything. This is what is meant by the word 'grace' - as in 'the grace of God' - to walk calmly, smiling, clear-eyed and calm of breath, even as someone's version of Hell begins to blaze all around you.

To quote Shakespeare, "Hell is just a furnace." And with the right attitude, all of the 'heat' that's rising around the globe right now could be seen as an unprecedented opportunity to get a good sweat on, and release some more toxins.

And afterwards, cut a sharp stick and have a sausage roast.

All this to say, a tragedy is marked by its seeming closed-system inevitability. In a divine comedy, however, even if there's pain, it ends up being hilarious and somehow worthwhile. So working to achieve a state state of inquisitive not-knowing can open the road to a realm of incredible possibility.

I think the best possible answer to my question is right there. Thank you iamthatis. My thoughts are in line with yours, but I couldnt have expressed them so eloquently. Not sure if you even saw my post, but thank you anyways.

I do not think that running is going to solve anything either. Look at how every formerly free country suddenly fell in love with authoritarianism. The way every person that has sufficient programming is falling in perfect lockstep to the petty desires of a few billionaires who are incapable of understanding themselves, or natural truths. Natural truth WILL prevail, I know, due to its very nature. This to me, is the weakness of authoritarianism. Their whole house is built upon a very weak foundation.

Continuing to watch the Senate hearing. I don't know who decides what members get to speak endlessly in the Senate with these bellicose and long-winded speeches, but Raymonde St. Germaine, the facilitator of the Senate and appointed by Trudeau to the position in 2016, supports extending it, although she supports it "cautiously". The next speaker, Jane Cordy, is even worse and added social justice into the mix. She oozes endless compassion for the people of Ottawa who suffered through this 'horrible' occupation for the past two weeks, suffering from loss of income, etc. etc. and painted the protests as one of the worst things to ever happen to Ottawa. She does acknowledge the effects of two years of lockdowns, as opposed to two weeks of protests, but more as an afterthought near the end.

And so it continues...

Continuing to watch the Senate hearing. I don't know who decides what members get to speak endlessly in the Senate with these bellicose and long-winded speeches, but Raymonde St. Germaine, the facilitator of the Senate and appointed by Trudeau to the position in 2016, supports extending it, although she supports it "cautiously". The next speaker, Jane Cordy, is even worse and added social justice into the mix. She oozes endless compassion for the people of Ottawa who suffered through this 'horrible' occupation for the past two weeks, suffering from loss of income, etc. etc. and painted the protests as one of the worst things to ever happen to Ottawa. She does acknowledge the effects of two years of lockdowns, as opposed to two weeks of protests, but more as an afterthought near the end.

And so it continues...
I'm not sure what procedures the speaker is following, but I believe the speaker has time limits for questions and answers, but discussion may not have the same limits.

Regarding compassions for Ottawans, I wouldn't be too dismissive of them. It is important to realize that the protest included a degree of angry zealots.

While Parliament Hill looked like a wonderland to most of us watching on the Interwebs, several blocks over, the experience was not the same. It is important to remember, trucks were parked throughout Ottawa, well beyond the office towers and into residential areas. These trucks were constantly blaring their horns and, as residents started yelling at them, truck drivers and other protesters started launching fireworks at their apartment buildings. The horns were so loud that people could not sleep, could not concentrate while working from their offices (incl. home offices), and could not block out the horns with ear plugs. I imagine, after the first week, some of them were exhausted and I hate to imagine what it would have been like with young children. The honking started on January 28 and didn't stop until a court order was issued on Feb. 8 (IIRC).

My step-son had some really miserable experiences downtown where he worked with aggressive people, trying to constantly engage him into arguments because he wears a mask and, in some cases, trying to remove it. His employer had to shut down the office to ensure the safety of employees.

There were several stories of people arguing with minimum wage earners in stores, berating them for wearing masks and, in some cases, trying to rip their masks off. I do not believe this is an exaggeration. Regardless of my anti-masking beliefs, I acknowledge that many of those wearing masks genuinely believe the mask is essential to protecting themselves.

I'm not sure what procedures the speaker is following, but I believe the speaker has time limits for questions and answers, but discussion may not have the same limits.

Regarding compassions for Ottawans, I wouldn't be too dismissive of them. It is important to realize that the protest included a degree of angry zealots.

While Parliament Hill looked like a wonderland to most of us watching on the Interwebs, several blocks over, the experience was not the same. It is important to remember, trucks were parked throughout Ottawa, well beyond the office towers and into residential areas. These trucks were constantly blaring their horns and, as residents started yelling at them, truck drivers and other protesters started launching fireworks at their apartment buildings. The horns were so loud that people could not sleep, could not concentrate while working from their offices (incl. home offices), and could not block out the horns with ear plugs. I imagine, after the first week, some of them were exhausted and I hate to imagine what it would have been like with young children. The honking started on January 28 and didn't stop until a court order was issued on Feb. 8 (IIRC).

My step-son had some really miserable experiences downtown where he worked with aggressive people, trying to constantly engage him into arguments because he wears a mask and, in some cases, trying to remove it. His employer had to shut down the office to ensure the safety of employees.

There were several stories of people arguing with minimum wage earners in stores, berating them for wearing masks and, in some cases, trying to rip their masks off. I do not believe this is an exaggeration. Regardless of my anti-masking beliefs, I acknowledge that many of those wearing masks genuinely believe the mask is essential to protecting themselves.

It's been two years of this nonsense. People like your stepson, dutifully wearing their slave muzzles, are why this continues. Because of brainwashed idiots like him supporting tyrants like Trudeau, I haven't been able to see my family in Canada for two years. And there is no real prospect of that changing in the near term.

I am absolutely fresh out of sympathy for the "suffering" of people like him or any of the other laptop-class bootlickers infesting the capital. Some loud noises, fireworks, and bullying for wearing a mask? Poor him. Boohoo. My heart breaks.

Back
Top Bottom