Freedom Trucker Convoy: From Canada to USA to all across the world

an interview with independent journalist Cory Morningstar on the Geopoilitcs & Empire rumble channel.
Cory is a left journalist who realizes that what is happening is not left-right, but elitePTB against the people.
Some sense of what is happening, but not the spiritual aspects.
Cory Morningstar has shown talent as a journalist, maybe her recent discovery that the traditional right-left dichotomy was different from what she thought, will help her to make even more discoveries.
Wow, quite depressing. My hunch that the PTB are going to double down on the pandemic lie is fed by her perspective. What choice do they have, considering all the information that continues to dribble out and more people wake up, particularly the vax-injured? The PTB cannot have liability, so it seems that totalitarian conditions, implemented very quickly, would serve them best. They'll be ensconced in a solid shell of pure lies with all accountability gone other than whatever facade is necessary to keep up appearances, as is standard.
Well, looking back, her pessimism has assisted her to see and find very quickly what was going on. I first discovered her work, when I looked into the story of Greta Thunberg, and she compiled all her findings into a book and did it early, before Greta even appeared at the UN. I remember thinking she was also very radical, but she is much softer in the interview than I had expected. The last couple of years with a daughter to be helped out of addiction, and the meeting with the people she didn't understand before, must have done something. Her experience is a lesson, she went out to help others when there was a need, and she grew too.

An observation from DK local TG and FB Covid groups (which was the topic so far) that initially were a bit slow to pick up Canada, have gone in with a support, I had not even expected, as far as informing their group members that the situation in Canada also concerns them. There are just a few hundreds in these groups, but it is still a significant change.

First I thought that she may be possessed but after watching it a few time it seem as she is reciting Trudeau speech under her mask. She probably had a real meltdown when Putin recognized the 2 regions as independent, she really look perturbed lol, she may even be the one who wrote the speech as Trudeau is handler. Anyway I don’t discount possession, evil take is toll.
Or maybe she smoked too much cocaine or something.

Live: Trudeau set to revoke Emergencies Act: sources (CTV News)
Update: He's pretty much saying that the invocation of the Act served its purpose and the emergency has now been resolved. He mentions that current laws on the books federally and provincially, as well as local by-laws, are now sufficient going forward. As a result, they are withdrawing the invocation of the Act. He mentions we need to continue to be vigilant and blah-blah around us needing to fight a virus and not each other.

Last edited:
I barely can watch this wussy, he's done, kaput it's over for him. I'm sure the financial institutions read him the riot act, the faith and creditability in banking has evaporated, even the NORMIES are looking for alternative areas to stash their cash.
Those in the states certainly have taken notice on what's occurred and sadly they're not even close to polite as are Canadians. Folks seem to be waiting for some BS to happen to the
"People's Convoy", l don't think that will be tolerated as there's just to much tension needing a reason for release or maybe my Mars needs a tapping down. Whew

Live: Trudeau set to revoke Emergencies Act: sources (CTV News)
Update: He's pretty much saying that the invocation of the Act served its purpose and the emergency has now been resolved. He mentions that current laws on the books federally and provincially, as well as local by-laws, are now sufficient going forward. As a result, they are withdrawing the invocation of the Act. He mentions we need to continue to be vigilant and blah-blah around us needing to fight a virus and not each other.

The question is : what happened to make him change his mind? Was it the fact that the Senators were threatening not to approve this law or Schwab told him to do so?

The question is : what happened to make him change his mind? Was it the fact that the Senators were threatening not to approve this law or Schwab told him to do so?
I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest this was completely planned. They can now show that they only invoked as long as necessary and demonstrated their "goodwill" by revoking it the minute it was no longer needed. However, during it's activation, they were able to test the boundaries on financial oversight and control and now have the information they need to amend regulations around funding for terrorism and organized crime, allowing them to add crowdfunding and cryptocurrencies to their reach. As well, they have created the fear of racist militants and other extremists, and will now be able to feel both more emboldened and supported in their pursuit of "justice".

It will be interesting to see if the Senate continues to deliberate and, if they chose to deny approbation, what the outcomes might be.

One more reason the ruling class will be needing an escape hatch. It's over for Trudeau.

Google Maps Location Data Of 'Freedom Convoy' Donors Posted Online

Thanks goodness Google took the map down. Unfortunately, we know the witch hunt will continue, but at least not that way (for now).

I think I'm beginning to integrate the understanding of why these grand plans will fail. That doesn't mean there won't be pain and suffering (there always is) but here's what comes to mind:

The road to the great reset dystopia is a bit like climbing a mountain, though in this case, you don't want to get to the top.

The curve of the mountain at the base is easy to traverse, most people can easily carry on for awhile, ie, most people don't see creeping totalitarianism. But the closer you get to the top, each step becomes more steep and harder to take, and the further you go, less and less people can make the climb (which is a good thing here!) The Parasites That Be need as many people to reach the top, and they prod us along with new laws and regulations, but again the closer you get to the top, more and more people begin to say "I just can't take another step."

This means the Parasites have put themselves in a checkmate, because only the most willfully ignorant and determined will continue to ignore the signs from their body telling them to stop climbing that mountain. After all, at the top of a mountain, it's hard to breathe and is generally quite harsh conditions. And even though it's quite beautiful up there (aka making totalitarianism look more appealing than it is) you can't survive long term, not least because there are no real resources to live on at the peak.

With the bank and asset freezes in Canada and massive overreach of government, I think alot of people just hit the point where they can't take another step. The Parasites just lost a large portion of people who will now stop that climb to the top of Totalitarianism Mountain.

And thus it will continue to be with every step going forward. And I think part of our job is to help people safely back down from the dizzying heights.

I hope that made sense, and I know it's painting with broad strokes, but I feel the symbolism is pretty apt.

I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest this was completely planned. They can now show that they only invoked as long as necessary and demonstrated their "goodwill" by revoking it the minute it was no longer needed. However, during it's activation, they were able to test the boundaries on financial oversight and control and now have the information they need to amend regulations around funding for terrorism and organized crime, allowing them to add crowdfunding and cryptocurrencies to their reach. As well, they have created the fear of racist militants and other extremists, and will now be able to feel both more emboldened and supported in their pursuit of "justice".

It will be interesting to see if the Senate continues to deliberate and, if they chose to deny approbation, what the outcomes might be.
Yes, a sort of exercise. And also a message for the next manifestations, and for the rest of the world. And now the citizens know how far the PTB can go.

I'm catching up on senate debate on the Act, and wow, there are some powerful voices against the Act, I'll say that. In sporadic listening, and I'll be listening to more, I heard only a few voices talking the CBC/Trudeau points. I don't know how they add up, but two days into debates and just now Gold on CPAC announced Trudeau had dropped it and suggested the debate end.

But I don't thnk the Senate debate was the reason. Or the lawsuite from Premier Kenney. Or the letter from the concerned constitutional lawyers. Or the Justice Centre or the Civil liberties lawyers. Somebody sure brought pressure to bear. There's been more discussion on Telegram a friend told me about some shady aspects of his behaviours and I guess elsewhere. Either that or the aims have been accomplished for now as loreta said above. "Yes, a sort of exercise. And also a message for the next manifestations, and for the rest of the world. And now the citizens know how far the PTB can go."

Also, I imagine the threats from Freeland of making some features of the Act permanent should lapse now.

Back
Top Bottom