From Scottie's Tech.info: These Q-Link things actually work?!

I don't know of Silk having any measurably remarkable electrical properties. So I thought it might have something to do with biophotons or light. Perhaps we need to look at it with a spectrometer? The silk strand has a prism-like shape which gives it it's special sheen.

I bought a Q-Link shortly after I watched Scottie's video and I wear it most of the time, including bedtime. The jury is still out on this one although despite the fact that 5G has been on in London since last week, I've been feeling pretty well. I do like my little gadget a lot. It's probably strange to have feelings for a piece of plastic and copper, but oh well :-)

There are a couple of things that came to my mind regarding the possible mechanism of action:

1. The shape of the copper wire is a spiral. So is the Celtic Triskele. It's probably a very far shot but I do wonder if there is some significance to the shape of the copper coil in Q-Link.

The spiral shape was mentioned in a few sessions, although in a different context:

Q: (L) In many ancient ruins there are found certain symbols which interest me, specifically the coil or spiral which seems to be ubiquitous throughout the world. This is also very similar to one of the Reiki symbols. What is the origin and meaning of this symbol?

A: Energy collector translevel; stonehenge was one. Stonehenge is a coil. The missing stones form a coil arrangement. People have been "zapped" at stonehenge.

Q: (L) If I had a large place in my yard and I arranged plants and a walkway in a coil and then I walked that spiral, would it give me power?

A: Yes. Do it. If you do it you will actually see us when 3 levels are right. Move the pool.

Q: (L) Well, we talked about Stonehenge before, that it was an energy transducer, so to speak. So, was Stonehenge put there because of the location, or did Stonehenge create... (T) Why don't you just ask what it is about Stonehenge? (L) Okay, what is it about Stonehenge?

A: Location attracted those spirit types on the proper frequency, who in turn, placed stones in proper location to receive the coded communications in code telepathically, in order not to have to chase around the countryside reading encoded pictographs.

Q: (L) What was the technique used within the circle to receive the information telepathically? [Planchette spiralled in, and spiralled out.]

A: Transcendent focused thought wave separation.

Q: (L) OK, so that you're saying that moving in a spiral...

A: The spiral serves to translate message by slowing down the wave and focusing thought wave transference energy. Utilizes /transduces electromagnetic waves, the conduit, by breaking down signal from universal language of intent into language of phonetic profile. This is for multiple user necessity.

Q: (L) Multiple user necessity implies that a number of people must do the spiral. Is that correct?

A: No. Must hear and feel and understand precisely the same thing. The molecular structure of the rock, when properly sculpted sing to you.

2. The properties of copper: copper jewelry is said to help with certain health issues and Amazon has plenty of listings for copper bracelets for arthritis. I came across articles describing benefits of copper jewelry and although they're not scientific sources in any way, I guess the idea that copper jewelry has health benefits must have come from somewhere?

Plus, like with Q-Link, Amazon reviews are full of positive testimonials. This can be placebo of course but as you said in your video, placebo can work too.

Here are some examples of articles I came across:

3. This thread: Copper Deficiency?

If the thread is anything to go by, the maybe inducting copper deficiency is important for more reasons than those described. And maybe some of them have to do with making our bodies even more susceptible to EMF, 5G and other types of radiation?

I bought a Q-Link shortly after I watched Scottie's video and I wear it most of the time, including bedtime. The jury is still out on this one although despite the fact that 5G has been on in London since last week, I've been feeling pretty well. I do like my little gadget a lot. It's probably strange to have feelings for a piece of plastic and copper, but oh well :-)

Thank you for the links Ant,

And glad to hear you're feeling well.

Started looking into the Q-Link myself but must say the styles haven't really grabbed me (particularly considering the >$200 price tag...). I do have a soft spot for copper however and since reading your post have found a number of spiral wound bracelets more my style - so might take that route and see what happens ?

So far I can't say I've noticed a huge difference, but there are subtle ones, as others have mentioned, my dreams have become more vivid...

That's probably a side effect I could do without though...:zzz:

Thanks again

J

Started looking into the Q-Link myself but must say the styles haven't really grabbed me (particularly considering the >$200 price tag...). I do have a soft spot for copper however and since reading your post have found a number of spiral wound bracelets more my style - so might take that route and see what happens ?
DIY, do your own pendant! Take a copper wire, give it the shape you like, for example a coil or whaterever you like :-D

I found this interesting session excerpt mentioning both silk and copper:

Q: (TK) That stuff is expensive. (L) What about silk?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) The alchemists say that to protect the body from outside frequencies, one should wear silk. I know that sounds crazy, but that's what they said and did. Silk is a heck of an insulator. (TK) If we shielded the area with a silk tent, or wear silk clothing... (A) Silk by itself might not work, or it probably only works when in contact with the body. (TK) A copper mesh around the area would help.

Then there is the question of whether silk in general is protective, or specifically mulberry silk:

I thought the C's were saying that Mulberry is in fact the protective kind of silk.

OH! I didn't even know Mulberry Silk was a kind of silk... Makes sense now!

The C's mentioned protective qualities of silk on a number of occasions, and if my memory serves me, right Mulberry silk was only mentioned once. So maybe silk has those properties in general with Mulberry silk being the preferred one, but not the only effective one? Even when Mulberry silk was mentioned, the first answer was "silk". Mulberry was added later. In fact, the first answer was that "silk is always good".

I do hope that's the case because over the past 2 years I have acquired lots of silk items of clothing, raiding local charity shops and sales to keep the cost down. I figured that if it's good for my crystals, it should be good for me too.

It would be a real bummer to learn that I've been putting up with this super creasy, high maintenance, 'hand-wash only' fabric for nothing :-P

Q: (S) Well, this kind of my question. Because we have cell phones that are so evil, right? The problem is that even if you never use a cell phone, there are towers EVERYWHERE. If a cell phone is on and it's close to you, that's worse, but... (L) You can't escape it all. (S) So we can obviously turn off the evil stuff, but... (L) I think there's also the stuff out there for cancelling that is dietary {like minerals}, or something you can do.

A: Silk is always good.

Q: (Ark) But coming back to this USB stick and little antenna which is probably very weak, what would be the distance from this that you would consider to be safe?

A: 2 meters.

Q: (Ark) Oh, so this is really weak. (S) Is it the same for WiFi? (discussion of evil microwaves and what to do)

A: Consider a "Faraday cage" for ___ until she is stronger.

Q: (___) They're gonna put me in a cage! Aah!! (L) Where the heck would we get one? (Ark) No, that's impossible. (J) You can build one! (L) Well, they put it in quotes, so they must have meant something special. (S) Drape silk around her bed. (Ark) Yes, because Faraday cage to prevent from microwaves would have such tiny little openings that there would be no air to breathe...

A: Scottie has the right idea.

Q: (L) What did Scottie say? (S) I was saying that if she's going to be in her bed, instead of mosquito netting, you have a silk netting. (Ark) No! A suit of armor like the warriors in the old times used. (L) I don't think that's very practical, dear. (laughter) (Ark) Silk is a Faraday cage. (S) Why silk? Why silk protects against these things is totally bizarre to me. (Ark) Well, it's made by animals. (L) It's made by caterpillars.

A: Mulberry.

Q: (L) That's what the caterpillars eat to make silk. (J) So _____ should take Mulberry extract? (laughter) (_____) And Then I can start making silk? (L) If you start doing weird things, I'm outta here! (laughter) (_____) What can I do to mentally block?

A: Right now you need help as you are ... weak. But the general principle can be understood from the term "righteous anger." If you think about the expression that the fate of the universe may depend on you it should make you angry.

On the other hand, "mulberry" seems to be an answer to "Why silk protects against these things is totally bizarre to me." So... :huh:

Here are some quotes from the sessions mentioning silk, but not necessarily Mulberry silk:

Q: (A) I want to argue. If we can counteract with 3rd density technology... (L) Then there must be some element of 3rd density tech involved. (A) Right. (L) Well, there probably has to be. They may have some super-duper humdinger of a chip that we haven't even dreamed of yet. They may be using nanotech for all we know. We may have these kinds of monitors in our bodies based on nanotechnology. (TK) How can we determine what kind of personal device we can build or make to protect ourselves?

A: More silk.

Q: (A) Is it an objective fact that I think much more objectively outside than inside, as I was noticing over the past weeks?

A: Yes. It is due to long wave cluster pattern in the house.

Q: (A) Is this due to some external source?

Q: (A) What is the location of the source?

A: Hidden source. Think in terms of military generators placed at specific locations for general "control."

Q: (L) So everybody is being bombarded by it so nobody can think. Everybody's asleep. (A) Why does it affect me more than Laura?

A: It doesn't. Just different symptoms.

Q: {Small exchange about Laura's physical symptoms edited out.}(A) Still, I would like to understand why being outside, why walking...

A: Geometrical structures cause "clustering."

Q: (A) Can we a) shield, b) have some antidote that would somehow weaken...

A: The best antidote is to move.

Q: (A) Yes, this is the best antidote. But, in order to move we have to do certain things - it would be nice if we could do these certain things in better mind capacity - therefore, what is the next best antidote that can be applied here, before we move?

A: Wave generator with broad-spectrum capability so as to cancel.

Q: (A) What waves: acoustic or electromagnetic?

A: EM.

Q: (A) Are such wave generators commercially available?

A: Probably not. Why not build one?

Q: (A) Okay, we can build a wave generator. What power is needed? If we build an EM wave generator, it will just create EM noise, right?

Q: (L) So, we'll be poisoning ourselves twice! (A) Right!

A: Unless detector that is adjustable is added and tuned to precise canceling frequency.

Q: (L) I think it would be cheaper to move. (A) A broad band wave generator, like a damaged florescent tube produces all kinds of EM noise. But if you tune the frequency. (L) Well, you have to have a detector AND a tuner. Cheaper to move.

A: Better, too!

Q: (A) There must be some way to make the body less vulnerable to these things.

A: Silk clothing and headgear.

Q: (A) I know! Aluminum pyramids! [Laughter.]

A: With silk lining.

Q: (L) What about these metallicized reflector curtains I have to keep the heat out, do they help? And don't forget that your office has that cathedral ceiling - a pyramid. They said something about the geometrical structure.

Q: (A) Okay, if we change the geometric structure somehow, it would help, right? (L) We could hang something from the ceiling that moves - a ceiling fan? It would produce noise, EM, moves the air...(A) That may help. But then, if we had the ozone generator, a fan would move ions around. Ions, while they are moving, are an electric current. They would produce noise. So that may help. (L) So we need to build the ozone generator.

A: All helpful. But still the best option is sell and move.

This one is interesting too:

Q: Is the watching of these dances or listening to this music helpful in unlocking ancient genetic memories?

A: In person, not through reproduction. Wearing of silk will enhance the EM effect.

Last edited:
DIY, do your own pendant! Take a copper wire, give it the shape you like, for example a coil or whaterever you like :-D

Hahaha, thanks nature - didn't think of that...

Was thinking that if I was going to spend that kind of money on a placebo, I may as well like it - now the mind boggles :-)

Considering my access to copper and brain frying industrial EMF zones - might start off with something extreme and work back from there?

"Why silk protects against these things is totally bizarre to me." So... :huh:

Yeah that's a funny one isn't it?

Although I love the feel of silk (particularly when adorning the female of the species) the practicality of it, in my case anyway, does leave a bit to be desired...

I do hope that's the case because over the past 2 years I have acquired lots of silk items of clothing, raiding local charity shops and sales to keep the cost down. I figured that if it's good for my crystals, it should be good for me too.

It would be a real bummer to learn that I've been putting up with this super creasy, high maintenance, 'hand-wash only' fabric for nothing :-P

Yes, lovely as the thought is, I'd probably have to quit work to wash...

I am a man, so maybe it is easier for me, but I combed through the racks at Goodwill and got many different silk camp shirts (after reading up on how to detect fake silk). Most of them were the wrong size for me, so I ended up giving most of them away (most of them on ebay are size large or XL too). But you can find tayloring videos on Youtube. If you taylored your own shirts, you would look like a million bucks!

I also decided to give Q-link a go and received it few days ago. I was first being quite sceptical about the whole idea, but then started thinking that okay, there's these studies that implicate some effect to the cells and Q-link has been on market for about 25 years, so there's been lots of people who've experienced benefits from it, and the product has stand the test of time.

And even if it would utilize placebo effect, it wouldn't matter: Placebo is a real phenomenon, and the Q-link would then work as a crucial element to activate it (Scottie maybe talked about this in the first video). I don't think it would work if I'd just take copper coil and craft similar pendant, since I couldn't find it credible that way (unless I had deeper understanding about the technical details involved Q-link).

And what is placebo anyway? Your belief (which has to have credible basis) activates real objective functions in your physiological system, that has real objective effects on your health and well being. So whether it comes directly from Q-link or some roundabout way through placebo isn't probably that important.

I hope it's ok if I post this on the group. Copper Spirals have been worn by my Family for years.
I have several beautiful Copper spirals that I wear, and I swear I can feel a difference out in public. A genuine alertness and calm in very busy city/ wifi/coffee shop places.
My son is a Copper Artist.
He has crafted many protective Spirals as well as some other very beautiful pendants and hanging ornaments, made of Copper.
His pieces are worked on with pure intent and he is very intune and aware of what he is doing. He and my oldest son have a facebook page. Two Brothers One Vision

If anyone is interesting in looking at handmade spirals here are a couple of pics: 3076430765

wow, Debra those look great! very cool indeed!

I have weird question that just occured to me. Could you have a copper spiral and put it in a house/room to and get benefit from it? How big is the affected field and does it depend on the size of the piece?

wow, Debra those look great! very cool indeed!

I have weird question that just occured to me. Could you have a copper spiral and put it in a house/room to and get benefit from it? How big is the affected field and does it depend on the size of the piece?
It's a good question! I have several copper pieces hanging around the house. The workroom that the Copper dude works in is a literal Faraday cage, full of copper pieces, pipe, wire, ect. There is a super awesome vibe in there! I have no idea how big a field or anything like that.... wouldn't even know how to measure really, except by body sensing and it seems there is a peaceful easy feeling here....(cue up the Eagles)

If it's not a literal cage then it probably has very inconsistent effects on EMF. It can actually increase an E field if the copper is between you and the E field and it's not grounded. At best it may scatter wifi/cellphone signals a bit. If there is a cellphone inside it may reflect the signal and increase the exposure.

Some thoughts on the Q Link...

1. Physically and mechanically speaking... It looks like a coil of some kind; an antenna. That is, incoming radio wave energy would be absorbed and turned into an electromagnetic field plus heat. The heat part means that EM is transformed into an energy type which the body is perfectly suited to dealing with without ill effects. The electromagnetic field.., not so much. In any case, it would only count for the small region of space that the pendent occupies. Maybe if it's over the heart or some etheric center, it might have some impact, but it seems insignificant when you're bathed in EM waves of all sorts emanating from countless vectors. -For a Faraday Cage to work at blocking a signal, it needs to fully enclose an area. Scottie's experimental triple-lined foil box for cell phones is an apt example of this.

So in terms of traditionally understood EM field blocking, this pendant does zilch.

2. The stated beneficial effect, however, isn't about blocking EM. It's about absorbing and resonating a field which the human body supposedly naturally works best within. So it may be an enhanced field anchor, perhaps? If that is so, then it might be like adding a nutritional supplement to one's energy field, strengthening your immunity in general. -Like the way plants when they don't have enough minerals in the soil are more likely to suffer from the trials of life and disease. When you artificially add extra nutrients, they are better at fending off predators and other negatives.

3. Q Link Religion! -If there are thousands of people out there in the world actively believing in the protective qualities of the pendant, then maybe you're plugging into some sort of collective creative field..? Seems far out, and it's hard to gage, but why not? The C's told us once that a tsunami was the result of human collective creative energy being artificially repressed; "It has to go somewhere".

4. Somewhat off topic.., but I like the silk idea. With 5G millimeter waves, solid objects tend to reflect them. Here's a picture of a comparison of several common clothing fibers under a microscope:

Silk looks like it might be good at bouncing rather than absorbing.

I might look into wearing a silk-lined bandanna on my noggin.

Personally.., while I do find the resonance idea (#2) appealing in that it makes a kind of sense, it seems like a reach at the moment in need of a lot more supporting data. I generally don't trust necklaces and magic pendants bought on the internet. The Q Link site offers lots and lots of epidemiological and before/after subject studies, which frankly, is among the weakest kind of science available, (second perhaps only to climate science.)

I'd be MUCH more interested in knowing where and how the original inventor came up with the pendant design. Was it channeled information through some sort of medium, (like Reiki symbols)? Or was it the result of lots of theorizing and tests? What was the thought process? Did it make sense or was if full of bad assumptions? The sales website offers us nothing in this regard but slippery brochure copy which makes lots of airy fairy promises and seems kind of carpet baggy.

-Raw testimonials are next to useless unless people are reporting physical shocks, shrieking babies, shattered dishes and such; there's a certain threshold of reported phenomenon intensity which needs to be surpassed before I perk up and pay attention, and the kinds of soft experiential reports the Q Link has resulted in rate pretty low for me. (Except to determine the religiosity quotient, the honeymoon v buyer's remorse factor. Even if there is an effect, the average mystical crystal shop customer survey is about as convincing to me as.., something very unconvincing. People buy into all kinds of dumb crap, including orgone energy generators (for cloud busting of all goddamned things), Indigo Children and Scientology. It's an uphill chore to weed the roses from the CIA/Lizard-inspired crab grass.

Another kind of evidence I might feel compelled by would be some kind of trusted meditation or psychic expert with a decent track record delving in on the topic and reporting back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom