From Scottie's Tech.info: These Q-Link things actually work?!

I've had the Q-link for many years now, and I've not been consistent about wearing it because I'd find that sometimes, after wearing it for a while, and focused on reading or some mental activity, I would feel a distinct pressure or blockage in the heart centre / chakra area. This seemed to have an effect of reduction in comprehension of the material being read, to the point where I'd be reading words one character at a time. If I were to explain it in woo-woo energetic terms, it cuts off or constricts movement of energy between heart and throat chakra.

In these situations, when I take it off, I feel a little bit of relief but there is still that uncomfortable constriction there. Recently, after watching Scottie's video, I decided that I'd try it again. I don't know if it's placebo, or something but I did feel better for a week or so. I'm generally quite active during the work week, especially when I travel for work to a construction site. I started using the Q-link again after I watched Scottie's video last Monday, and now I'm back at home on the weekend. So I was wearing it for my entire work-week.

From the above, I surmise that the Q-link generally works better when you are active and occupied with work. In a more passive state where there is not much stress, ie. low sympathetic activation (it's interesting that it's called sympathetic resonance technology) it doesn't seem to work as well, producing symptoms as stated in the first paragraph. This would be like if it was the weekend and I'm catching up on forum threads.

That's my hypothesis as of now. Your mileage my vary. :cool2:

The circuit board reads to me like a human's artistic interpretation of what a circuit is, rather than being an actual circuit. It might be a bit symbolic with the electrodes all leading from the "zero point resistor". It was probably at the very least a good marketing decision to put it there, because if someone had opened it up and saw nothing there, it would be easy to claim it is a scam. At least now there is something there for the experts to argue over, get angry about and cast themselves as grumpy skeptics.

The circuit board reads to me like a human's artistic interpretation of what a circuit is, rather than being an actual circuit. It might be a bit symbolic with the electrodes all leading from the "zero point resistor". It was probably at the very least a good marketing decision to put it there, because if someone had opened it up and saw nothing there, it would be easy to claim it is a scam. At least now there is something there for the experts to argue over, get angry about and cast themselves as grumpy skeptics.
My thinking was that, from a lay person's view, if I saw the copper spiral by itself I'd think "anyone can birl a bit of copper and make their own."
But now that I see all these circuit doohickies inside, I'm more likely to fork out 90-odd dollars for it because I can't just put one together myself.
I'm leaning towards a marketing reason too.

Yesterday while visiting the Copper Dude, he told me a story about heating a length of copper, which has to be done for certain shaping.

He was describing to me how incredibly fast heat will travel from the tip of a copper wire, to you hand. He always wears heavy gloves and protection, but in instances where his brother is down there, Copper Dude has to remain Vigilant, because his older brother, has on occasion headed over to the burner or the torch, holding a wire in his bare hands.

A metaphoric “penny” dropped for me. (There would be a big smiling face here, if I messed around with the features)

From C’s transcript, August 23, 2001
"Q: (L) That's bizarre. Moving along. What sort of 4th density weapons was copper used for?
A: Mostly conduction of EM energies.”

If the energy transfers up the wire to you from a heat source in seconds, maybe that energy FROM us, transfers out just as fast? Or, can, if that is our intent and we practice?

I understand that a lot of group members practice Reiki, so that should make sense to you?

I’ve studied and experimented with several energy methods, and have had some really interesting experiences. Our bodies are contained and function in a lot of different negative feedback loops. Like a thermostat. Laura got into this in the Wave.

Each feedback loop functions within specific frequency rhythms.

Here’s a bit from a research paper:

Complex Control of Systems

Most psychological and biological systems are much more complex than thermostats, with multiple control mechanisms, and multiple overlapping oscillations, the quantitative
characteristics of which depend on the frequency and phase of each component oscillator, as well as the interactions among them (Hyndman 1974).

Changes to one system component (control mechanism) affect others, so the individual control mechanisms are interdependent, thus promoting biological vitality and complexity. Additionally,
it should be noted that closed loop systems with negative feedback loops often require simultaneous open loop processes in order to function properly, to provide sufficient
stimulation to stimulate negative feedback loop activity (Feigl 1998).
This adds to the complexity.
[…]

A bit about Blood pressure:

In actuality, however, the baroreflex system is composed of two closed linear systems with negative feedback loops—it also contains a slower vascular tone loop with a rhythm of approximately 0.02–0.03 Hz, which has a slower response time than the heart rate loop (Rahman et al. 2011; Vaschillo et al. 2012).

Reference: Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback, June 2013, Volume 38, Issue 2, pp 143-155.
Dynamic Processes in Regulation and Some Implications for Biofeedback and Biobehavioral Interventions
Paul Lehrer • David Eddie
Appl Psychophysiol Biofeedback (2013) 38:143–155
DOI 10.1007/s10484-013-9217-6

Back to EM energies, our bodies are electric generators. Here is a bit of info I have compiled:

You are made of 50 trillion cells, your cells are living entities. You are a community, not a single person.

Every cell in your body has minus (-) volts inside, positive (+) volts outside

The average “membrane potential” for a cell is 70 millivolts OR .07 volts (this the electrical charge difference between the inside of the cell, separated by the cell membrane, from the charge just outside the cell membrane).

There are 50 trillion cells X .07volts = 3.5 trillion volts.

The voltage “power” in the cells is actually more, the cell’s nucleus also has a membrane potential which was not added to the cell’s total potential.

Using nano-scale voltmeters, biologists have now found that within a cell, "all of the 13 regions (of the cytoplasm) we measured had high electric field strength---as high as 15 million volts per meter”. A "Brain Battery" article on the brain also emphasizes the profoundly high voltages that neural cells can display.

Brain Battery - Knowing Neurons

[…]How does a lowly neuron, with its 70 millivolts, compare to the awesome power of a lightning strike? We can simply calculate the electrostatic force across the lipid bilayer to find out. We know that the voltage across a neuron’s membrane is 0.07 volts and the average thickness of the membrane is 5 nanometers.

ENeuron = -(0.07 volts) / (5×10-9 meters)

ENeuron = 14 million volts per meter! That’s more than four times the electrostatic force required to produce lightning during a thunderstorm!

[…] humans really are batteries, and the brain contains more than 80 billion of them.

Kinda shades of the matrix there, eh?

So, after reading how powerful you are, how hard could it be to start thinking that Fear might be the biggest weapon of all?

I really agree with Scottie on the Belief stuff.

Get a cool piece of copper something, if you want.

Wear that amulet, believing with all your heart and soul that it is protecting you.

It will protect you, because YOU are a Force of Nature, with Thunderstorm potential. See above, Science says!!

Oh, and maybe practice shooting energy out of a copper wand, a la Harry Potter. This is might even be what the wizzardy legends are all about in this foggy time loop this “time” around….

That’s all I got to say right now….(smiley heart and hug)

That is interesting, but it takes some liberties in the way it sensationalizes the data. If you take a cell voltage gradient going from the nucleus to the cell membrane, it's a spherical field, not directional. That means that it only really has an effect inside the cell, and near it's surface. If the field were to collapse, or no longer be spherical, chances are the cell would probably die and come apart. So if the cell wanted to act on something external, it would need to deform the voltage gradient to produce a gradient from one end of the cell to the other. And it must do this without disrupting the natural spherical voltage gradient. Realistically the external gradient could only be a fraction of the intensity of the cell's internal gradient to avoid gradient inversions.

Now the actual power of the cell depends not just on voltage, but on current. If the voltage collapses the instant it is put to use, then it can't do anything. It needs not only to have voltage, but to be able to sustain a load current without losing that voltage.

Now imagine that every cell in your body made the effort to produce a directional voltage gradient. Lightning shoots from your head, for a split second and then there is just no more energy. The voltage gradients all then collapse, and without the internal gradients to hold them together your cells promptly liquefy, putting an end to your existence on this plane.

The advantage to having a spherical gradient in each cell is that the voltage gradient can't be discharged unless the cell gets sick or something penetrates the cell membrane. A strong external voltage gradient makes the cell vulnerable. Droplets in an emulsion are held in suspension by similar electrostatic forces and creating stable emulsions is not always straightforward. If the voltage gradients aren't consistent and strong, droplets tend to stick together, coagulate and eventually your emulsion will separate. The same is true for colloidal suspensions like colloidal silver of ferrofluid.

Yesterday while visiting the Copper Dude, he told me a story about heating a length of copper, which has to be done for certain shaping.

He was describing to me how incredibly fast heat will travel from the tip of a copper wire, to you hand. He always wears heavy gloves and protection, but in instances where his brother is down there, Copper Dude has to remain Vigilant, because his older brother, has on occasion headed over to the burner or the torch, holding a wire in his bare hands.

A metaphoric “penny” dropped for me. (There would be a big smiling face here, if I messed around with the features)

From C’s transcript, August 23, 2001
"Q: (L) That's bizarre. Moving along. What sort of 4th density weapons was copper used for?
A: Mostly conduction of EM energies.”

If the energy transfers up the wire to you from a heat source in seconds, maybe that energy FROM us, transfers out just as fast? Or, can, if that is our intent and we practice?

I understand that a lot of group members practice Reiki, so that should make sense to you?

I’ve studied and experimented with several energy methods, and have had some really interesting experiences. Our bodies are contained and function in a lot of different negative feedback loops. Like a thermostat. Laura got into this in the Wave.

Each feedback loop functions within specific frequency rhythms.

Here’s a bit from a research paper:

Complex Control of Systems

Most psychological and biological systems are much more complex than thermostats, with multiple control mechanisms, and multiple overlapping oscillations, the quantitative
characteristics of which depend on the frequency and phase of each component oscillator, as well as the interactions among them (Hyndman 1974).

Changes to one system component (control mechanism) affect others, so the individual control mechanisms are interdependent, thus promoting biological vitality and complexity. Additionally,
it should be noted that closed loop systems with negative feedback loops often require simultaneous open loop processes in order to function properly, to provide sufficient
stimulation to stimulate negative feedback loop activity (Feigl 1998).
This adds to the complexity.
[…]

A bit about Blood pressure:

In actuality, however, the baroreflex system is composed of two closed linear systems with negative feedback loops—it also contains a slower vascular tone loop with a rhythm of approximately 0.02–0.03 Hz, which has a slower response time than the heart rate loop (Rahman et al. 2011; Vaschillo et al. 2012).

Reference: Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback, June 2013, Volume 38, Issue 2, pp 143-155.
Dynamic Processes in Regulation and Some Implications for Biofeedback and Biobehavioral Interventions
Paul Lehrer • David Eddie
Appl Psychophysiol Biofeedback (2013) 38:143–155
DOI 10.1007/s10484-013-9217-6

Back to EM energies, our bodies are electric generators. Here is a bit of info I have compiled:

You are made of 50 trillion cells, your cells are living entities. You are a community, not a single person.

Every cell in your body has minus (-) volts inside, positive (+) volts outside

The average “membrane potential” for a cell is 70 millivolts OR .07 volts (this the electrical charge difference between the inside of the cell, separated by the cell membrane, from the charge just outside the cell membrane).

There are 50 trillion cells X .07volts = 3.5 trillion volts.

The voltage “power” in the cells is actually more, the cell’s nucleus also has a membrane potential which was not added to the cell’s total potential.

Using nano-scale voltmeters, biologists have now found that within a cell, "all of the 13 regions (of the cytoplasm) we measured had high electric field strength---as high as 15 million volts per meter”. A "Brain Battery" article on the brain also emphasizes the profoundly high voltages that neural cells can display.

Brain Battery - Knowing Neurons

[…]How does a lowly neuron, with its 70 millivolts, compare to the awesome power of a lightning strike? We can simply calculate the electrostatic force across the lipid bilayer to find out. We know that the voltage across a neuron’s membrane is 0.07 volts and the average thickness of the membrane is 5 nanometers.

ENeuron = -(0.07 volts) / (5×10-9 meters)

ENeuron = 14 million volts per meter! That’s more than four times the electrostatic force required to produce lightning during a thunderstorm!

View attachment 30778

[…] humans really are batteries, and the brain contains more than 80 billion of them.

Kinda shades of the matrix there, eh?

So, after reading how powerful you are, how hard could it be to start thinking that Fear might be the biggest weapon of all?

I really agree with Scottie on the Belief stuff.

Get a cool piece of copper something, if you want.

Wear that amulet, believing with all your heart and soul that it is protecting you.

It will protect you, because YOU are a Force of Nature, with Thunderstorm potential. See above, Science says!!

Oh, and maybe practice shooting energy out of a copper wand, a la Harry Potter. This is might even be what the wizzardy legends are all about in this foggy time loop this “time” around….

That’s all I got to say right now….(smiley heart and hug)

This is the book which broke it all open for me:

It describes a great deal about the history of electricity and its relationship to living organisms, and spends a good deal of time exploring what was known at the time about the effects of industrial and communication electromagnetism on life. The author, Robert O. Becker, is a respected scientist, commissioned by the U.S. government to explore the relationship between power lines and incidences of leukemia among populations. His explorations and broad knowledge of the published information in the field combined with his ability to explain dense scientific information easily to a lay public makes him one of the best authors available on the subject IMHO. I'm surprised he is not better known in the field.

Published in 1990, that book has been followed by updated works, including:

In skimming through the "Look Inside" feature offered by Amazon, I noted several items which would be of direct interest to SOTT and this thread in particular.

I highly recommend this author for anybody interested in cutting through the airy-fairy elements here and learning what works and why. It's powerful stuff, and while staying strictly real, doesn't at all take the pooh-pooh stance so much of the scientific community does. (For instance, it offers suggestions for why astronomical bodies might influence human behavior, as well as one of the only sensible mechanics I've seen for how acupuncture heals.)

Last edited:
TLDR: After reading through this thread last week I watched your videos and talked it over with L and we decided to get a couple of these to try out. Thanks Scotty and to everyone on this thread for sharing your experiences!

My emf/wifi exposure situation: we are constantly exposed to EMFs because we live in an apartment building in a small city, so everyone around us has wifi plus cell phone towers. My laptop can see 15 wifi networks at my apartment and that's not all of them in our area its just the limit of how many it lists. Anyway since there are so many wifi networks we use wifi with our laptops and what I've done is try to limit our exposure by getting a router (ASUS RT-AC1900P) that allows me to schedule to turn off the wifi at night and customize the beacon rate (explained here Advanced Router Settings -- Explanation of what they do) so that the wifi sends out a ping every 3 seconds instead of every 100ms (0.1 seconds). This means that we're getting "pinged" by a wifi signal much less frequently. Of course we're still getting pinged all the time by everyone else's wifi and the 4g and 5g networks. Similarly at our clinic we are exposed to our patient's cell phones all day. We ask them to turn them off or put them on airplane mode when they come in, but people forget all of the time (understandably).

Wholesale info: I contacted Q-Link and asked them about wholesale and affiliate accounts and they directed me here: Compare Authorized Q-Link Retail Showroom Business Packages and here: Referrer. They told me that I could buy 1 or 2 of them and try them out and if I end up opening a wholesale account with them they will give me credit for the wholesale price for those units. I mention it because it might be worth setting up a Cass affiliate or wholesale account if everyone is buying these things, just to help support the organization. We're planning to try them out and if we like them we'll open a wholesale account for our clinic.

I highly recommend this author for anybody interested in cutting through the airy-fairy elements here and learning what works and why. It's powerful stuff, and while staying strictly real, doesn't at all take the pooh-pooh stance so much of the scientific community does. (For instance, it offers suggestions for why astronomical bodies might influence human behavior, as well as one of the only sensible mechanics I've seen for how acupuncture heals.)
Thanks for reminding me about his work. The Body Electric was my introduction, initiation, and became my foundation. I am going to find my hard copy, and I see it is available as well on Kindle.

"The Body Electric tells the fascinating story of our bioelectric selves. Robert O. Becker, a pioneer in the filed of regeneration and its relationship to electrical currents in living things, challenges the established mechanistic understanding of the body. He found clues to the healing process in the long-discarded theory that electricity is vital to life. But as exciting as Becker's discoveries are, pointing to the day when human limbs, spinal cords, and organs may be regenerated after they have been damaged, equally fascinating is the story of Becker's struggle to do such original work. The Body Electric explores new pathways in our understanding of evolution, acupuncture, psychic phenomena, and healing. "

I have studied and utilized this "discarded theory" over this past 20 years.

While pulling on these threads of Electric knowledge, I have been mentored and I have followed the research of many very brave, lonely souls.
All of the knowledge lead me to a deeper understanding of the trap of the materialist, mechanistic "Better Living Through Chemistry" that the Worship of our medical system is based upon.

This adventure of mine has been traumatizing and rift with horror and despair, as I was not able to intervene in many of my Loved ones "Worship of the White Coats".
Beware, Cognitive Dissonance is definitely going to kick in, but if anyone is really ready to look at this, it will be worth it.

I will forever be grateful for the information that Laura has delivered to us all, from the Future.
Without the C's hints and pointers, I surely would have died several years ago.

I just ordered one of these, (mulberry silk beanie):

[..]
But I guess for the sake of protecting my electromagnetic well being, I'll make the sacrifice.

I have received my LILYSILK beanie today. It feels a bit silky indeed, or it may be impregnated cotton, I don't know.
It has a label 100% Silk on it. [MADE IN CHINA] I have actually found no reference that LILYSILK are processing mulberry silk though. Let's see if that silky feeling comes out with the wash.

I have received my LILYSILK beanie today. It feels a bit silky indeed, or it may be impregnated cotton, I don't know.
It has a label 100% Silk on it. [MADE IN CHINA] I have actually found no reference that LILYSILK are processing mulberry silk though. Let's see if that silky feeling comes out with the wash.

Years ago I was in Hong Kong. I found a vendor who was selling silk ties for $5. I was mightily impressed and about to buy half a dozen when my work associate who lived in Hong Kong pointed out to me that the designation "Silk Ties" was the brand name and that the ties were actually made from polyester. I guess it is all in how it is presented.

Read up on how to identify fake silk. You might be able to pull some loose fibers out while they are still in the store (if you go somewhere like Goodwill). They should burn to a light crispy ash and smell like burning hair.

I got mine, too.

I don't know if it's real silk or not, but it soundly failed the EM blocking test I put it through. I wrapped it around my meter and exposed it to various signals. I tried numerous different approaches and arrangements, and it made no difference whatsoever. (I did, however, learn that my hands can block 4G cell phone RF just fine. -To be expected as human flesh absorbs EM rather well).

But the beanie did so close to nothing that it's not relevant.

I conclude that either it isn't real silk or, (and I'm thinking this might actually be a real possibility), the C's were thinking ahead to the 5G paradigm and it will be quite effective against millimeter waves. I look forward to testing again when that tech starts to invade my environment and I manage to get my hands on a meter which reads up into the 30 Ghz range.

The last possibility is that the C's were just wrong or were leaving out some important detail.

Back
Top Bottom