From Scottie's Tech.info: These Q-Link things actually work?!

I think we need to consult the C's for clarification at this point, though I have my suspicions. (As I've said before, I suspect silk might perform well with 5G, but I won't know until I get a chance to test it. I don't have the right kind of meter, and nobody is broadcasting 5G around here yet.)

Anyway, I'm serious about asking the C's about this. I think it might be an important clue, and I've taken my due diligence as far as I can. Though, if I think of more angles of approach, I'll follow up on those as well. Any networked insights would also be welcome! (Running to the C's is kind of like running to the recess lady instead of solving things on our own. I don't like to consider it until means within conventional human reach have been exhausted.)

I agree, no one seems to have figured how how it's supposed to work yet. It might even be that we have misinterpreted the original transcripts entirely.

Of note, silk is apparently birefringent; it rotates the polarization of light that passes through it. My most recent post here mentions that and some other interesting things. Did you ever see this thread?

I agree about solving things on our own, but also asking the C's if the Q-Link really does something positive could save people from wasting their money! :-D Perhaps it is a case of may help some but not others, or is a placebo effect.

I thought they were already asked about it but I couldn't find the session.

I've found an easy and cheap way is to tie the cord in the fashion described in the below video. The length will then be adjustable to wherever you'd like the pendant to be.

I get different effects from having the pendant at different heights, but it's sorta subjective really, if there is any benefit. I can get over-concerned about how I feel with the pendant, while neglecting the fact that maybe the anxiety that I feel or difficulty that I have could be solved by just eating more. I was fiddling with it for a while today because I was having issues with focus and reading comprehension, but then it hit me that - I think it's not the pendant, I just need a steak! I feel SOOO much better now. 🤠🥩

That's the kind of knot I use. The original black cord that came with it wore out long ago. I bought some thin organic cotton thread that I use to make the double adjustable knot cord. I haven't tried out different lengths, and just adjust it to what feels close to my heart area. Probably a good idea to wash it every so often too. I think mild soap and room temperature or cool water works.

One thing I didn't know until a few weeks ago is that instead of being just a passive resistor, the human body is also a capacitor, so maybe in conjuction with the solenoid in the Q-Link thingy, an RLC circuit of some sort is established, or something like that?

The few mm of air between the pendant and the body will dominate over any inherent capacitance in the body. The air space may have say 30pF of capacitance whereas the capacitance through the body tissues may be something like 10nF. As the air capacitor is in series with the body capacitor, the smaller capacitance dominates and the contribution of the body capacitor is insignificant.

It's worth noting that we are talking about a circuit. It's called a circuit because it's a closed loop. If the body and the pendant are considered a circuit then to complete the loop the pendant and body must share two separate electrical paths. To understand this circuit we must define where the paths are and what the connections are. I saw no evidence that the wire coil in the Q-link was connected to the PCB, although I may not have seen all the relevant pictures.

Based on the construction I don't expect this device to have any remarkable electrical behavior. The coil may resonate if it is insulated wire, which should be testable with a grid-dip oscillator. But then you still have the difficulty of determining how that resonance may have an effect on the body.

That's the kind of knot I use. The original black cord that came with it wore out long ago. I bought some thin organic cotton thread that I use to make the double adjustable knot cord. I haven't tried out different lengths, and just adjust it to what feels close to my heart area. Probably a good idea to wash it every so often too. I think mild soap and room temperature or cool water works.
I ordered a small, black, ball-link chain from Amazon to put mine on. I didn't trust the cord, or rather, my ability to knot it. :lol: If you get a longer chain, you can just cut it off with sharp scissors where you want it. You have to get one small enough to fit through the hole in the pendant. I think mine is maybe 2.2 or 2.4 mm. I wanted to get one long enough to go over my head cause with that small a size, it's a PITA to hook and unhook it.

How about running ethernet cords from the router to the laptops?

It is a hassle to take out the cords and connect them to use the internet and then put away the cords when done with the internet, but I go through the hassle instead of turning on wireless.

Great idea. You will also get a better stronger connection for your troubles

Its a good idea and something we're considering. The building actually has ethernet ports installed in some of the rooms so we might be able to get away with it. All our patients carry cell phones and there are 10-15 other wifi networks visibile, but it would cut down on our exposure a little bit anyway. Thanks for the suggestion.

I ordered a Q-Link for each of us that arrived last Friday (July 26th). My wife is very sensitive to EMFs and she liked her Q-Link immediately. She says that holding a cell phone feels like a frenetic buzz that leaves a yucky sensation on her hand, and the Q-Link gives her a harmonic feeling in her hand almost like doing reiki. I've been wearing mine almost continuously and I like it, but I can't say anything more specific than that at this point.

Thanks again for the tip Scottie!

I tried the Q-Link SRT3 bracelet last year, and misplaced it after a month or thereabouts. I wore it consistently. I didn't notice any significant differences with it on or off my wrist, though I can comment having it on increased feelings of calmness. That might have been a placebo effect; still an effect.

It is different from the pendant in its composition; metal exterior (stainless steel OSIT).

The pendant might be more effective being nearer to the heart? The heart meridian, and other meridians on the wrist, might be where and how it works, in addition to just being in contact with or near the skin.

The pendant might be more effective being nearer to the heart? The heart meridian, and other meridians on the wrist, might be where and how it works, in addition to just being in contact with or near the skin.

I've worn my pendant for going on three weeks now and can honestly say I don't notice any difference. However, I live in a townhouse plan with almost 100 units in close proximity, each with their own wifi, so I'm pretty much drowning in it.

I plan to keep wearing it though.

I am wearing the pendant now for a week. The one thing I can say up to now is that I really want to wear it, even at night. And it could be that I am a bit more focussed and concentrated.

Do you guys wear it also at night? And does it matter if the coil side faces to the body or outward?

Do you guys wear it also at night? And does it matter if the coil side faces to the body or outward?

I wear mine at night, and I wear it with the coil side facing outward. I don't know if that matters or not.

The pendant might be more effective being nearer to the heart? The heart meridian, and other meridians on the wrist, might be where and how it works...

Hi SMM,

I happened to go for a remedial massage, that turned into a Reiki type session, with an interesting gentlemen last week and rather coincidentally, he almost immediately recommended that I obtain a Q-Link.
Following some discussion regarding the 'mechanics' (from my 'logical' engineering perspective) he also went on to mention his many years of experience with the devices and described their primary operation as supporting / smoothing 'the wave' structure of heart meridian energies...

Perhaps you're onto something?

I wear mine at night, and I wear it with the coil side facing outward. I don't know if that matters or not.

I don't know either, although I've been told that it's supposed to be coil side facing in. I've tried it both ways and it doesn't seem to make a difference to me.

And according to the manufacturer it doesn't matter:

I also purchased and wear a Q-Link....mainly due to the fact that I live in an apartment complex which in the last year mounted three separate sets of cell towers from Verizon on our roof. I asked management what type of towers these were, but he has no idea. The company that owns the building is receiving a hefty monthly rental payment though........ If the cell towers on the building are 5G, what better place to put them, as I live in a complex for elderly and disabled.

I think that if it were possible, I'd move in a flash. But honestly, where to go?

But regarding the Q-link, since wearing it, I have not noticed any difference in how I feel. BUT... it makes ME feel Hopeful!

But regarding the Q-link, since wearing it, I have not noticed any difference in how I feel. BUT... it makes ME feel Hopeful!
I, too, have bought a Q-Link and wear it at all times except when showering. Like others, I haven't noticed a difference; but, then, there are many things that could be some good things going on that we can't feel, or so I think. So I'll keep wearing it, just in case....:-)

Back
Top Bottom