From Scottie's Tech.info: These Q-Link things actually work?!

Just a little note that I received a Summer Sale newsletter from the webshop. You can get a Q-link pendant with 50% discount by entering the coupon code SUMMER20 during your checkout. The sale ends Aug 5th. So, in case you wanted one but couldn't get one because it's expensive, perhaps this could help. :-)

Nice Summer Sale indeed. I suggest getting a stainless steel pendant if you are looking for durability. Yes, they are more expensive (and heavier) but the acryllic ones are not very strong. Both my acryllic pendants cracked at the top within a year and I didn't do anything out of the ordinary with them. One of them cannot be worn anymore because of the damages so I sew it on the inside of a hat so I can still use it somehow. My stainless steel pendant on the other hand is still as good as new, very happy with that one as it has good quality.

I would like to add both are of the translucent variety, it might be the other acrylic ones are a lot stronger.

That might be it. I have one that is non-translucent and have had no problems with it. It is several years old though so they have changed their processes or supplier since then so why knows?

I thought they were already asked about it but I couldn't find the session.
I too remember that they asked the Cs in a session about these Q-Link thingies but couldn't find it or if it has been posted already in this thread in the meantime. Does anybody remember if/what/where that was?

I too remember that they asked the Cs in a session about these Q-Link thingies but couldn't find it or if it has been posted already in this thread in the meantime. Does anybody remember if/what/where that was?

I'm not sure we did ever ask.... I couldn't find any reference in my session archive.

I also need to report that I stopped wearing my Q-link... Instead, I wear a crystal charged by the Ladies here on a silver chain. It was a b-day present.

There was a long list of crystal requests from members, so naturally it took awhile for my order to "arrive" from 4d. ;-D

I have to say that I feel even more Zen out in public than when wearing the Q-link, so... I'm sticking with my Cass Crystal!

:headbanger:

I'm not sure we did ever ask.... I couldn't find any reference in my session archive.

I also need to report that I stopped wearing my Q-link... Instead, I wear a crystal charged by the Ladies here on a silver chain. It was a b-day present.

There was a long list of crystal requests from members, so naturally it took awhile for my order to "arrive" from 4d. ;-D

I have to say that I feel even more Zen out in public than when wearing the Q-link, so... I'm sticking with my Cass Crystal!
Thanks Scottie, I wear a crystal that (Herkimer Diamond) that I bought some years ago and had put in a gold wrap, wear it on an old gold chain that I have had for many years. Although I did not have it charged by the ladies at the Chataeux I have worn it to many prayer meetings and crystal meetings on top of reciting the prayers myself. It has certainly picked up the vibration from all of that and the voice of Laura reading the Prayer of the Soul during those meetings. Works for me is all I can say, do wish I lived closer so “the girls“ could charge it as well! I never take the crystal off, glad it is with me always.

I'd like to give an update on the Q-link. I ended up taking it off 2 days ago as for the past couple of weeks every time I sat down at my computer I would get the physical symptoms of anxiety so strongly that I felt like jumping out my own skin at times. It was way too much.

In my head I was calm, but in my chest there was this nauseating feeling of something terrible about to happen, coupled with shakey leg or the need to drum my hands on my legs. One of the things that helped was going out for a long cycle ride to shake it off or doing EE, but it would come back the next day. I went to a chiropractor a while back and they told me that neurologically my mind was focused and calm, but the signal wasn't getting to my body which was causes me to be a fidgit so maybe it was exacerbating those symptoms.

I figured it must be the Q-link as I've had a strong reaction to it before and there was nothing going on in my life to warrant any kind of anxiety, so I removed it and these last 2 days I've felt normal again and actually able to sit down and do computer work without wanting to run away.

I'd like to give an update on the Q-link. I ended up taking it off 2 days ago as for the past couple of weeks every time I sat down at my computer I would get the physical symptoms of anxiety so strongly that I felt like jumping out my own skin at times. It was way too much.

In my head I was calm, but in my chest there was this nauseating feeling of something terrible about to happen, coupled with shakey leg or the need to drum my hands on my legs. One of the things that helped was going out for a long cycle ride to shake it off or doing EE, but it would come back the next day. I went to a chiropractor a while back and they told me that neurologically my mind was focused and calm, but the signal wasn't getting to my body which was causes me to be a fidgit so maybe it was exacerbating those symptoms.

I figured it must be the Q-link as I've had a strong reaction to it before and there was nothing going on in my life to warrant any kind of anxiety, so I removed it and these last 2 days I've felt normal again and actually able to sit down and do computer work without wanting to run away.

Are you wearing it the right way round? The copper 'face' needs to be pointing away from the body. IIRC someone ITT had a negative reaction to it too but was fine once they had it facing the right way.

Are you wearing it the right way round? The copper 'face' needs to be pointing away from the body. IIRC someone ITT had a negative reaction to it too but was fine once they had it facing the right way.
Yes, that was me. I had it backwards for a bit. This happened with the copper facing out. I guess this kinda blows that theory.

Back
Top Bottom