FRV songs !!!

I'm still don't really understand what you really mean by FRV songs, but here is one that follows me since years now, and really does a wonder for me whenever I'm down, because it makes me move...

I've seen this (US) band in my little french town a long long time ago. What was funny is they always said their music wasn't for everybody, it was a kind of"'shamanic thing", and I remember their show starting with around 200 peoples or maybe a little more, and when it was over; I just look behind and around me, and we were just 10 left ! But it was so strong for me, and the few others who were still there! Anyway, as I said, I really love this song and the way it can make me moving, physically and emotionally.

And if I can convey to you this, I would be happy! If anything of FRV

I'm still don't really understand what you really mean by FRV songs, but here is one that follows me since years now, and really does a wonder for me whenever I'm down, because it makes me move...

I've seen this (US) band in my little french town a long long time ago. What was funny is they always said their music wasn't for everybody, it was a kind of"'shamanic thing", and I remember their show starting with around 200 peoples or maybe a little more, and when it was over; I just look behind and around me, and we were just 10 left ! But it was so strong for me, and the few others who were still there! Anyway, as I said, I really love this song and the way it can make me moving, physically and emotionally.

And if I can convey to you this, I would be happy! If anything of FRV

@Maat,

I guess I am a little surprised by your selection. It sounds so "dark". Kind of creepy even.

Here are the lyrics:
Neurosis - Stones from the Sky
Once is enough, trial is alone. grace fall into us. all through the night, father i crawled.
Sun of my soul be revealed.
walking amongst the stones from the sky, feeling their rhythm wash over me.
Rite of this waring god. destructive, alive, frees you now. rivers of fear, don't you know? vigil of faith stills you now.
You've been shown over and over, don't you know?
You've been shown over and over, don't you know?

How do you move while listening to it? It does not sound like a dance song to me. It would not make me feel that "free".

Yeah, so... what does that one resonate with? I am not sure I want to know. But, I don't want to single any one out. It is all personal resonance. There are plenty of bouncy dance tunes that are like fingernails on a blackboard as far as I am concerned. And then someone who is a NWO satanic shill like Lady Gaga has some very catchy tunes that SOUND great. Again - it is that discernment thing the Sufi's talk about.

I am looking for songs that lift my soul; make me cry; give me goosebumps; make me remember a past life; or dream of 4D STO. Songs that remind me of a world beyond or density beyond, great spiritual truths AND / OR that refer to the lessons, oh the many lessons along the path of personal soul evolution.

Now 4th Density is "beyond" and contains both STS and STO so that is where it gets fuzzy. Satan appears as an angel of light etc. The Deception is of top notch quality. So, you really have to dig deep. I guess the A-listers are going to be songs with both a sound that is like a wake-up call and lyrics that reveal some deep truth or shared experience of the lessons we are passing through.

And some lessons are dark and painful. There may be anger there, sorrow, or violation. A need for vindication or absolution. These songs can sound dark. Some dark sounds are a part of a cathartic purge. It may not look or sound pretty but it may be necessary to heal the soul.

Jeez, am I off the deep end or what??!!

Anyway, not all is Happy Go Lucky. It isn't called a veil of tears for nothing.

I wish you the best.

How do you move while listening to it? It does not sound like a dance song to me. It would not make me feel that "free".

Spinning ! And it's kind of cathartic.

I just shared this in case it could speak to someone, and if it doesn't speak to you, it's OK too.

Spinning ! And it's kind of cathartic.

I just shared this in case it could speak to someone, and if it doesn't speak to you, it's OK too.

@Maat,

Thanks, for that detail. I have been thinking about why you might be responding to a heavier type of sound. There is such a thing as "righteous anger". The Cs say it is a way of "mental blocking" and appropriate sometimes with the serious battle we are in.

Session 3 January 2003:
Q: (L) That's what the caterpillars eat to make silk. (J) So _____ should take Mulberry extract? (laughter) (_____) And Then I can start making silk? (L) If you start doing weird things, I'm outta here! (laughter) (_____) What can I do to mentally block?

A: Right now you need help as you are ... weak. But the general principle can be understood from the term "righteous anger." If you think about the expression that the fate of the universe may depend on you it should make you angry.

Q: (L) That wasn't very clear, was it? (A****) That expression?

A: No. The fate of the universe can be altered negatively and many will suffer if you are out of the picture. That is what "they" want.

@dreamer,

Death In Vegas - Diving Horses

The music is in a minor key which usually creates a more sad or serious mood and I think we all feel that way sometimes. I could not hear the words very well so I found some lyrics for the song. Sometimes we absorb thoughts that go into our subconscious through the lyrics. As long as we are aware of the meaning and see the positive and negative we are ahead of the game I think. What is "positive" for one may not be the same for another I suppose.

You can't change without someone's shadow
'Cuz then it's gone
when you still shine
You can't change to solve somebody's name
Don't blink until you're made

When all destroyed, broke all in Hell,
and you don't need what you could steal;
I'm feeling like something I don't know that's wrong
And I know the sad in my heart

Help yourself with
Help yourself with what you need, yeah
Help yourself with
Help yourself with
Help yourself when
Help yourself when you don't need it
Help yourself

Help yourself with
Help yourself with
Help yourself with
Help yourself when
Help yourself when you don't need it

I hope you don't "need" to "steal" anything. If you just ask many times what you need will just be given. And I hope you don't have to stay "sad in my heart". Sometimes too I think "what you need" is to network with others and feed each other with love and information.

These are proper lyrics:

There's not a night that passes by
When you're not on my mind.
Take you over
Like a river running through.

Running through you,
Running through you,
Running through you.

Take you over,
Let it take you over.
Let it take you over.
Let it take you over.
Let it take you over.
Let it take you over.

We may not be where we want to be. (On my mind)
We may not be where we want to be. (On my mind)
We may not be where we want to be...

Ooh...

It's one hundred miles away,
The autumn time.
It's one hundred miles away,
The autumn time
Is one hundred miles away,
The autumn leaves
Are one hundred miles away,
In the summertime.
The summertime,
The summertime,
The summertime.

@dreamer,

Sorry, I got the wrong lyrics obviously. I have a Firefox extension that looks up lyrics and it found the lyrics to Death in Vegas - Help Yourself.

Sorry, for the wong lyrics. The proper lyrics are much more optimistic. This time I was "one hundred miles away". I must have been dreaming. :umm:

Yeah, so... what does that one resonate with? I am not sure I want to know. But, I don't want to single any one out. It is all personal resonance. There are plenty of bouncy dance tunes that are like fingernails on a blackboard as far as I am concerned. And then someone who is a NWO satanic shill like Lady Gaga has some very catchy tunes that SOUND great. Again - it is that discernment thing the Sufi's talk about.

I am looking for songs that lift my soul; make me cry; give me goosebumps; make me remember a past life; or dream of 4D STO. Songs that remind me of a world beyond or density beyond, great spiritual truths AND / OR that refer to the lessons, oh the many lessons along the path of personal soul evolution.

Now 4th Density is "beyond" and contains both STS and STO so that is where it gets fuzzy. Satan appears as an angel of light etc. The Deception is of top notch quality. So, you really have to dig deep. I guess the A-listers are going to be songs with both a sound that is like a wake-up call and lyrics that reveal some deep truth or shared experience of the lessons we are passing through.

And some lessons are dark and painful. There may be anger there, sorrow, or violation. A need for vindication or absolution. These songs can sound dark. Some dark sounds are a part of a cathartic purge. It may not look or sound pretty but it may be necessary to heal the soul.

Jeez, am I off the deep end or what??!!

Anyway, not all is Happy Go Lucky. It isn't called a veil of tears for nothing.

I wish you the best.
This is a song by Linkin Park and I remember being moved by it when it first came out. I’ve listened to it a few times today and each time it has had the same effect, I have to fight back the tears.

The Jesus Prayer,[a] also known as The Prayer,https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_Prayer#cite_note-4 is a short formulaic prayer esteemed and advocated especially within the Eastern churches: "Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner."[3] The prayer has been widely taught and discussed throughout the history of the Orthodox Church. The ancient and original form did not include the words "a sinner", which were added later.[4][5] It is often repeated continually as a part of personal ascetic practice, its use being an integral part of the eremitic tradition of prayer known as Hesychasm.[c] The prayer is particularly esteemed by the spiritual fathers of this tradition (see Philokalia) as a method of cleaning and opening up the mind and after this the heart (kardia) and bringing about firstly the Prayer of the Mind or more correctly the Noetic Prayer (Νοερά Προσευχή) and after this the Prayer of the Heart (Καρδιακή Προσευχή). The Prayer of the Heart is considered to be the Unceasing Prayer that the Apostle Paul advocates in the New Testament.[d] Theophan the Recluse regarded the Jesus Prayer stronger than all other prayers by virtue of the power of the Holy Name of Jesus.[4]

"Later Is Now"

MC yells "I'm free
Hey dude! Comin' through"
As he mows 'em down

In his truck, pedal's stuck to the floor
4x4, burnin' oil by the ton

I walked outside, it hit me on the dome
If you don't want trouble, you should stay at home
In the day-glo sky above the devolved city
I looked up and saw the banner big and bold

"Later is Now"
Sooner or later, everybody gets it right