General Petrov Lectures: Concept of Public Security

Possibility of Being said:
There is another explanation to it, too. In many post-communist countries a lot of people began longing to the old times and old regime after some years. Despite censorship, repressions and other traits of dictatorship, their lives had been, in general, much easier in a sense back then. Everyone had a job, social security, knew the rules and how to go around them and get what they needed. That's a simplified version but the same time that's the very version that stays in the memory of those who didn't suffer persecutions directly. I know that pattern first hand. We tend to remember good things and easy forget the bad ones. In this light, the poll outcomes are not surprising at all, but the same time they not necessarily reveal any truth about Stalin.

I agree with that. I can see this way of thinking very often in my post-communist country also.

Psyche said:
Oh yeah, almost every single Russian living abroad that I met was thinking among these lines, including my very mother. All they could see was the chaos that their families back home were living in, something they didn't saw happening under the Soviet Union.

The human mind is one twistable and malleable thing which serves the propaganda all too well. Heck, even my ancestors suffered Stalin persecutions directly and they, for the most part, ended up with Stockholm Syndrome.

Subconscious selection and substitution of data...

Making another step in this direction, it is not that difficult to figure out who would benefit from supporting and fueling that kind of sentiments of people who are basically just lazy and authoritarian followers in their majority. Because having observed the same thought patterns or feelings in my country, I don't think those 50 percent or so who prize Stalin is the thinking and creative part of the society, even with taking into account the crooked mirror type of reality. Heck, how many people still believe in the official 9/11 propaganda? Does it make it true?

Yeah, I know people from Eastern Europe who forgot evil things in the past and wants 'good ol' times back...'.
Btw, what is this thing with women?
He talks about at the second video basically all the presidents and leaders of countries was controlled by their wives?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_50617&feature=iv&src_vid=rtl7Zt_SU68&v=3Jk_WM90NME

at 7:50 starts talking about:

""There also considered the sex relationship: man and woman.
Psychologically through instincts man subordinated to a woman.
Men thinking that they're deciding everything, because we are living in patriarchy.
And without understanding this issue nobody even think about it.
I will give you a few common examples:
We are choosing presidents, voting, selecting and they even say something.
But really we are not choosing him, but his wife.
Why? Because for example, Michael Gorbachev was completely under his wife's control.
And M. Gorbachev was doing whatever she wanted.
But Raisa Gorbachev was connected to the world government through a particular structure.
And world government was controlling Michael using his wife.
Another example: Stalin was condemned for putting Molotov's wife in prison.
You know, her name is Zhemchuzhina.
What it was all about?
At secret politbureau meetings members were talking about serious government issues.
Only members of politbureau knew about it.
Suddenly intelligence service from abroad reporting to Stalin that some people in Western Europe know the topic of this conversation.
Joseph gathered all the members of the politbureau and said:
"So, who said? There were only those who are sitting here! Who said?"
Well, all silent. He said:
"I will shoot you all!"
And Molotov was forced to admit that he told his wife in bed about that stuff.
Well, and she was connected to Jewish intelligence service.
That's why she was jailed.
And this fact is using now to prove that Stalin was a bad man.""

What do you think?

anothermagyar said:
What do you think?

Sort of like "the female of the species is more deadly". Be wary of the female psychopath!

The other thing that got me wondering was his reference of the euro. He was speaking in 2004. So if the euro would not have been created, the economic apocalypse in the US would have happened a long time ago?

The comment about man-woman caught my attention too. The way the English translation was presented seemed to imply that women are the "power behind the throne".

The part about global mafia wanting to stamp out Judaism and convert everyone to scientology stuck out. He also took Bush's example to illustrate that politicians have to cater to ignorant and gullible public using Aristotle's quote "the best shoemaker can only be chosen by shoemakers".

He considered that negative news reporting by the media (misfortune, disaster and suffering) played a role in making people apathetic towards politics and that is what the global mafia wished. He was calling for greater political awareness and participation but I thought using this example was a little odd.

Some parts of the video did not have subtitles. There was a comment by someone called bluessucker for the second part of the introductory lectures video

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_50617&feature=iv&src_vid=rtl7Zt_SU68&v=3Jk_WM90NME
English translation is horrible,Bro! Here you have a cherry on the top of the cake what wasn't translated here(1:55:01/1:55:40) THEREFORE NOW WE(Russians)WILL EXPAND(our territories)FROM THE ATLANTIC TO THE PACIFIC FROM THE BOTH SIDES OF THE GLOBE.FRANCE AND JAPAN,GERMANY AND BRAZIL WILL BECOME JUST AS A REPUBLICS AND WILL BE A PART OF THE HOLY AND FAIR RUSSIA!WHICH MEANS-THERE WILL BE SET UP LIVING ARRANGEMENTS ACCORDING ON OUR CONCEPT MENTIONED ABOVE(CPS)

Can someone who understands Russian cross-check this?

Psyche said:
anothermagyar said:
What do you think?

Sort of like "the female of the species is more deadly". Be wary of the female psychopath!

The other thing that got me wondering was his reference of the euro. He was speaking in 2004. So if the euro would not have been created, the economic apocalypse in the US would have happened a long time ago?

I don't think so. There is a pretty coherent community that have seen the end of the $ reserve currency for a long time. In their framework, the Euro was created to replace the $ reserve. But much time is needed to prepare the Euro for the replacement, and during this time, the $ reserve had to be supported. This support will come to an end soon. The PTB have their finger on the $ destruct button, and when they press it, dollars will come flying home to create a massive $ hyperinflation and destruction of the dollar. I agree with this for the most part, but what actually happens - we'll just have to wait and see ...

obyvatel said:
Some parts of the video did not have subtitles. There was a comment by someone called bluessucker for the second part of the introductory lectures video

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_50617&feature=iv&src_vid=rtl7Zt_SU68&v=3Jk_WM90NME
English translation is horrible,Bro! Here you have a cherry on the top of the cake what wasn't translated here(1:55:01/1:55:40) THEREFORE NOW WE(Russians)WILL EXPAND(our territories)FROM THE ATLANTIC TO THE PACIFIC FROM THE BOTH SIDES OF THE GLOBE.FRANCE AND JAPAN,GERMANY AND BRAZIL WILL BECOME JUST AS A REPUBLICS AND WILL BE A PART OF THE HOLY AND FAIR RUSSIA!WHICH MEANS-THERE WILL BE SET UP LIVING ARRANGEMENTS ACCORDING ON OUR CONCEPT MENTIONED ABOVE(CPS)

Can someone who understands Russian cross-check this?

Yup, that's what he says. Not sure about the word "holy", but it is followed by "fair and just Russia, that is, there will be a life organization established on the planet earth according to our Concept of Public Security, first in Russia, and then in all the other countries/regions of the planet."

Added:
You could think he's talking about just spreading the idea and involving more and more countries to join, but right before he talks explicitly about how throughout history Russian borders have been moving out and in, back and forth, on and on, with Russia shrinking and then expanding again. So it seems he does mean Russia as the whole world Empire. Which would go hand in hand with his (to some extent) and some others' more and more popular idea about the superiority of the Slavic (=Aryan!) race...

Pashalis said:
What I really do not understand is why Putin is again allowed to be President when he is really "trying to stop those evil Global forces in his Land"?
Maybe your question should be formulated as: If Putin is a good guy trying to save the world, then what exactly did he do for it during his 13 years of leadership? (I can't call Medvediev a leader) Besides weapon sales, it's business after all. Rhetoric didn't change for ages in Russia about America and Zionists (since USSR), but when Russian authority wants to "punish" Americans, they make it using their own disabled children, instead of closing UN military base near Ulyanovsk. It all looks like a good play where everyone has his/her role. Lobachewski wrote that you have to experience pathocraty to be able to understand it, and it looks like a lot of people outside of Russia do not really comprehend what exactly is going on there. During "golden decade" of oil prices almost nothing has been made to make people's life better in Russia. Right now they are destroying leftovers of health and educational systems, just like they have the same goal of cleansing the surface of the world of common people as US do. And if we consider the idea that psychopaths (and other pathological individuals) are just expendable tools in the hands of overlords, than it doesn't matter if one single country is not joining the kill-all-arabs party while its population is dieing out.
Returning to your original question, he's a president because he's fine for people who put him in his place. Heroes end like JFK.

Laura said:
WELL worth watching through both parts in spite of the iffy subtitles. An insider really dishing the dirt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtl7Zt_SU68

I just finished watching part 1. The first thing to mind was 'information asymmetry'. IOW, why are we being told this? I have some ideas, but I'm still not sure if the reason has been made clear? Maybe in the second part? I have no active doubts about what Petrov is saying, but my strongest impression here, when I add Putin into the picture, is of the trademark cleverness of the original Vikings.

It hasn't all come together for me yet, but I feel like something interesting is brewing.

Interestingly, just before I could submit this post, I started feeling a deep down anger that seems way out of proportion to the material just reviewed. Or maybe not? Also, the Cassiopaea site slowed down to a crawl.

Just to get a glimpse of what he is writing about, I've been reading some pages of Petrov's two volume book series with Google translate. You can find online text versions in Russian, with some searching (I'm keeping in mind that it's copyrighted material, just reading 'samples' here).

I noticed two things, that made me wonder. First, he doesn't have a whole lot of references, if any, to what he is saying. Maybe I missed some footnotes, but I couldn't find one single reference to anything. He is supposed to be highly trained, surely he must know the importance of referencing the source(s). One could argue, of course, that all his knowledge comes from empiric experience, but I still find this remarkably 'juvenile' for someone writing a serious book.

The second thing that caught my attention (and I could be off, since I didn't read the whole thing), was how he doesn't really provide anything more in these books than what was included in his introductory video. Well, that's a whole lot, of course, but since in his talk he says that he has only given 1/1000 of his knowledge, I was expecting more. Again, just guessing here, but I'm starting to get the impression that the reason why he seems so 'encyclopedic' and smart is because he has rehearsed and repeated the same 'bulk material' so many times that he knows it in his sleep.

Well, as said, I could be off but my 'nose' smells something fishy in this. But my nose has been wrong before...

I just finished part 2. What a heck of an introduction! I'm pleased to have this overall framework, though, and I find myself wanting to read or watch the remaining material.

[quote author=Aragorn]
The second thing that caught my attention (and I could be off, since I didn't read the whole thing), was how he doesn't really provide anything more in these books than what was included in his introductory video.[/quote]

Really? That's interesting because according to his comments in part 2, he is supposed to be explaining in depth, each element of the Concept of Public Security that he touched on in his 2 part introduction. Plus, he mentioned that the 'solution' is obvious, but that he'd get into that in later lectures.

Does anyone know what his obvious solution is? Or if he explained how we are to "unite and prosper" as the opposing concept to the Globalist's "divide and control?"

It seems that Petrov was an insider spilling the beans which would explain lack of references. The stated goal of his activities was to provide wholistic knowledge to the public which takes away the information advantage of the global mafia over the rest of the world. He states that he did not even divulge 1/1000 of what he knows in the lectures - which if not followed up by later revelations could simply be a means of leading people on down the path he chooses setting himself up as the wise leader. There are some hints dropped in the second part of the lecture which does raise concerns - like "the best shoemaker can only be chosen by other shoemakers and it is unfortunate that politicians need to cater to the whims of public who know nothing about governance", "re-election is unnecessary if a leader is running the country well" - concepts which have been misused by countless autocrats and despotic regimes. Censure of negative news reporting is also a tried and tested technique for such regimes. The appeal to a "greater Russia" sounds imperialistic.

Petrov takes the example of the Bolshevik revolution to emphasize the need and efficacy of public education - and the glorification of Stalin as well as appeal to Russian mythology all appear to be designed to evoke nostalgia of a perhaps non-existent "golden past". He does not mention ponerology concepts without which it may be impossible to actually create a just and equitable society.

Here is my cynical speculation based on currently available data. In countries where the public has faced great hardship (true for Russia), people are more sceptical about political ideologies and politicians. To appeal to such a mass, more real data needs to be divulged than in countries where the public lives in relative luxury and are far more naive. That could be a reason for the insider revelations. Like he said "there is a program for everyone".

I could be mistaken - so fwiw.

obyvatel said:
There are some hints dropped in the second part of the lecture which does raise concerns - like "the best shoemaker can only be chosen by other shoemakers and it is unfortunate that politicians need to cater to the whims of public who know nothing about governance", "re-election is unnecessary if a leader is running the country well" - concepts which have been misused by countless autocrats and despotic regimes. Censure of negative news reporting is also a tried and tested technique for such regimes. The appeal to a "greater Russia" sounds imperialistic.

Indeed and here, before I knew what was in the 2nd part video, is what I seemed to be intuiting, so to speak, and why I was feeling anger. It later clicked for me when I found myself listening to the parts that matched your quote above--especially the bold. Clever, indeed. Thanks for the feedback!

In case others are interested, here's some notes of the 2nd part video that I hurriedly transcribed while watching. Some wording may have been changed in places to make it easier for me to understand if I had to review anything:

Concept of Public Security AKA "Dead Water": to re-attach living parts of a whole [followed by Live Water to heal] (in ancient Russia, Dead Water refers to a remedy--to poison black magic creatures and to restore health to heroes)

Starts out part 2 mentioning Hubbard's Dianetics and his research into man's mentality. Talking about the 5 types of mentality and places a person who is guided by his intuition as 'person.' He then states that kinds or types of solutions accepted by someone depend on their mentality: person, zombie, Demonic, animal, and below animal:ommitted. Mentalities that prevail in our society: ommitted, animal and biorobot (zombie). A few are demonic type.

Basically, he is talking about types of mentality to make us understand the plans of the global mafia.

Global mafia wants to destroy Judaism and then teach people to hate each other and make Global holocaust. After that, rest of people will be put into Scientology Church. Mafia is going to do this at the Global level.

Petrov mentions the branches of gov't and asks where do laws come from? He says from any arbitrary mental place, from something one has for breakfast to the ideology of a politician. About ideology, he says here we come to the notion of conceptual power. Concept is an abstract idea or a mental symbol.

So, people, how we going to live with each other...at home, in the country, in the world? Eventually, there are only 2 concepts, 2 opinions. One is nice and good concept: fist of power. 1 finger of fist is conceptual power and there are just 2 concepts: the good that seeks human ideals of cooperation everywhere, and the other is opposite: "why should I work with you? Why do I need it? I will reign over you as master and you will be slaves, cattle." Concept from Bible: ...and you will rule over many nations and they will not rule over you. Conception!

All ideologies are just wrappers. We live in a global slave civilization and all else is just wrappers.

The hierarchal order from the top: Conceptual, ideological, then executive, legislative and then useless judicial branches of governments. These are the 5 branches of gov't--the first 2 we weren't taught about, or were hidden from us.

Global mafia as Russia's navigator, where as the captain who orders the helmsman which way to turn the wheel, represents the ideology branch and then executive. This led the world to disaster.

Petrov describes his work as a person who could launch a mission to mars, yet when he comes home, his family complains they can't find sausage in the stores. He asks, why can we make all this technology: food in tubes for astronauts, high technology plumbing in a space station, etc, but we can't implement these advancements in industry to improve the quality of our lives? This is what prompted him to try and find out "what's going on?"

With the explosion of the information and advancement of technology, slaves have to be retrained with more advanced knowledge in their fields every 5 years or so. Now, slaves can clamber up the pyramid of knowledge instead of staying stuck "in their place" in the hierarchy on the pyramid of knowledge. This is the knowledge of the ancient Egyptian priesthood, but in modern language.

The pyramid of knowledge started melting like an ice cream and knowledge from the upper levels starts penetrating to the lower levels. Once the pyramid of knowledge collapses, the pyramid of relations will collapse too.

The crowd is a group of people who lives by legend and thinks as authority says. "Do you still have any authorities preserved?" video 35:35

Children in school should study 'method of learning' so IRL they can figure out, themselves, do they need this knowledge or not? IOW, education needs to change from evidence method of teaching(facts that soon become outdated) to method of learning how to learn. So, we don't need to add another year of school, we need to change the way students learn so they can graduate in 8 or 9 years and get Masters degree in 3 to 4 years.

Petrov talked about the arbitrariness of prices and salaries.

Maybe Stalin is considered good because he reversed Marxism and showed the idiocy and arbitrariness of Marxist accounting of the necessary and the surplus in material goods. Under Stalin, Russia became a superpower-a number 1 or 2, depending on how you measure.

The way to ruin an economy? Make interest rates so high you cannot borrow money to start a business and then make a profit. You turn to becoming a reseller instead. So no one is making coffee machines, or any other manufacture of products.

So, who is responsible? Banker is owner and all banks are dependent on Rothschild's fixing. And through the banks, that is the process of concentration of productive forces of humanity.

A country's economy must have a plan so everyone knows what is needed and how much to produce. A free market economy is no plan--the gov't provides info and people know what to do. But country economies are a hall of crooked mirrors. There are many implementations-free market or whatever, but they are just different ways to carry out a plan.

So, what does Concept of Public Security include? Basics of worldview, Causal relationships in human history, the global evolutionary process, Generalized theory of management, comparative theology and comparative Satanism, psychology, economics, the new information state, Law of Time and a lot of other stuff.

Based on all of this we will make conclusions and decide what we need to do to get out from current horrible situation. If this concept uses the principle 'divide and control', we will say we have a principle 'unite and prosper.' (the 2 opposing concepts)

All processes are mutually dependent, so if this conception (thumb down) says we need to re-elect leaders every 1 year, but this conception (thumb up), " why do we need to change leader if he manages country properly?" If leader is taking care of people, world mafia will get rid of him through election process. If country cancels this process, this country can get out from under mafia's control.

Regular people helped world mafia get rid of gov't of Spain. Spain had decided Spaniards will live well. World mafia didn't like it, so they hired silly men to undermine trains. People rioted and cried out that the gov't is useless and that we must replace the gov't!

In order to keep people in a country obedient, we must give them a great ideology. Do we know what ideology they will accept? No, but we can assume. blah, blah, blah (and have a plan no matter which way it goes).

World mafia wants fascist gov'ts in all countries. Why they need it? Remember how U.S. is a beacon? How 5% consume 50%? If all countries follow that model, in a few years the world will be gnawed. And globalizers who manage the Earth know that also. And they are trying to curb the consumption of material goods. Capitalism was seen as a way for ordinary people to get more and have better lives. To fix this situation, they decided to use Marxism. That's when they started to advertise the teachings of Karl Marx. Do you remember that Lenin arrived in a sealed train car?

Russia has been elected as a springboard to launch the world revolution and establish a pseudo-communist society on the whole of planet Earth.

There are 2 concepts: one fair and one unfair. But there are 2 groups of supporters of the unfair concept. Some speak openly about it. Others are more dangerous because they don't speak openly about it, they just want to exploit the ideas of justice in their own interests. Such as Marxist party in Russia. That's the whole point. They are hiding behind slogans while defending crowd-elite model. No matter what, the people can't change anything! So, the only right way is to build a just society basing on the Concept of Public Security.

The main goal of world mafia is to reduce world consumption of material goods, and democracy, for them, is a bone in their throats. Mafia would prefer the rigid caste system in India. Fascism! Everyone knows their place, is very easy to rule and prevents any mutinies. And they are trying to push people to ask for that fascist hand! And the entire system of international terrorism works for it!

Do you notice bombings are in so many countries? What do people want? They want safety and order! So, people, themselves, will ask for Augusto Pinochet. Understand? That's the trick.

The entire system of international terrorism pushes mankind to accept the hard fascist regime.

Putin had all the materials of the Concept of Public Security and he knows the methods and techniques of global politics. That's why the system of setting our country to the tough fascist regime failed. And now there is a struggle.

There is a common feature among all Jewish people. When they are trying to catch the leadership, they are united. But they start to quarrel among themselves when they got it.

World mafia wants people to avoid and to hate politics. For people to be apolitical. There is no such thing. Politics means poly-lot, tikos-interests. So if you have 2 or more interests, you already have a 'lot'. But when you can get people to give up in disgust and apathy, you win, like in the cold war.

OK, so someone says let's divide all and every man gets his share. You get your vouchers. Then world mafia collapses economy and you trade all your vouchers for a dog food and world mafia owns the resources or the country. Now you know some theory of Management.

Three clans plundered Russia and boundaries of their robbery met, such that they had to compete with each other. This competition is going regionally and globally and forces them to kill each other.

So, everybody will have holistic knowledge and will be able to get whatever additional knowledge he needs during his life. This is our concept.

We want to focus production on what people need. Then, whatever else we are offering. We want to forbid the usury. It means that loans are supposed to be interest free. Like in Japan where lending rates are zero. That is, the amount of money in circulation has to be equal to goods and services. If there is more money-inflation, if there is less money-deflation.

01:47:40--what the money in the economy is doing vs what it is supposed to be doing.

So, what is going on? This is happening to our country due to a global systemic crisis on planet Earth.

Globalizers are governing humanity and have created a bunch of problems. They are trying to solve their problems by using humanity, and especially Russia. Russia has the most resources for that. To be able to change current situation, we must understand and figure out everything that is going on.

In a 'hot' war, the winner has the better weapons, but in a 'cold' war, the winner has more powerful information and better able to use it than the enemy. Concept of Public Security is the very powerful information weapon. You need to be able to spend some time to be able to use this knowledge.

Man's enemy is the Satanic concept described in the Bible. This evil concept is affecting the minds of the people. It supposed to be exterminated.

Regular people don't realize they are just deceived and don't realize they are following plans against themselves. That's why you need just time to master this information weapon.

Also, FWIW to interested readers, I found the text file I misplaced in which I transcribed a few notes from the first video Laura linked:

The ancient Egyptian Priesthood developed a method of warfare called "Cultural Cooperation".

Many politicians called this priesthood: AKA World Government, Forces of West, People behind the World Stage.

Petrov says that little by little, this mafia which controls the processes on Earth, moved its main HQ from ancient Egypt to Switzerland.

So, this world mafia is the leaders of international banks and multinational corporations and they issued an ultimatum: deliver us your energy and other resources and your infrastructure for maintaining the people's livelihood, and we will solve the problems of the rich countries vs the poor countries. IE, 15 % of the worlds countries consume 75 % of what is produced, whereas, the remaining 85% only get the remaining 25% of production.

5% of world population lives in US and consumes 50% of all energetic resources produced by humankind.

About 350 clan financial families own 50% of the world's wealth. The various famous names mentioned own all the banks-including in Switzerland. In fact, it is said that the reason Hitler did not raid Switzerland for its gold is because he knew his masters resided there.

Here is the fairytale about human values, humanistic ideals and other verbal fornication with which they lie to us.

We lived in, and continue to live in, a global slave society.

So, imagine we are global mafia and we look at the US with all the slaves not working and living better (due to welfare) than the slaves who are working. Do we need a mass of non-working slaves? No we don't!

One of Kuzma Prutkov's aphorisms: Many things we don't know, not because our understanding is weak, but because these things don't fit the terms of our concepts. "We don't know it because we didn't learn it in school."

Any person who does not know and does not understand the methods and ways implementing a global policy, moreover, does not acknowledge it--he becomes a hostage of someone who knows and understands global politics, uses its methods.
And even if you are the head of a country and you don't know the global policy, you do not know what methods and ways it's implementing--you are hostage for this global mafia.

Ex: USSR and US leadership implement internal and external policies, but global mafia implemented and still implementing global politics. That is why the USSR fall apart and the same fate is prepared for the US.
-----------------------

obyvatel said:
There are some hints dropped in the second part of the lecture which does raise concerns - like "the best shoemaker can only be chosen by other shoemakers and it is unfortunate that politicians need to cater to the whims of public who know nothing about governance", "re-election is unnecessary if a leader is running the country well" - concepts which have been misused by countless autocrats and despotic regimes. Censure of negative news reporting is also a tried and tested technique for such regimes. The appeal to a "greater Russia" sounds imperialistic.

It seems ironic that such statements as those above (along with the one about their new Russia to be "from ocean to ocean") come in the context of his underlying idea - as presented - of anti-globalization.

Back
Top Bottom