George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

Court revelations shed light, new details about George Floyd’s killing from police body cams
Lane's lawyer filed a motion and documents to dismiss charges against Lane. There are interesting transcripts from Lane's and Keung's body cameras.

Woke people from my personal experience usually take meds and live on benefits. None of them finished their studies either. So they are also hugely in debt. So yeah, kind of rings true.

EceF8d_WoAQuA0D

They lecture others on ''white fragility'' but are so fragile themselves that disagreeing with them ruins their day.

The Great Race Bait: Don't Fall For It Conservative America
Isn't it odd that the political left claims to be so adamantly opposed to racism, yet they are the first people in the room to make generalizations based on race? Maybe it's not so odd, at least when you consider the history of social justice movements and the people who fund them. There is power to be had in creating a “race war” narrative, and the chaos surrounding such a conflict could be easily exploited. By making everything about race, the political left is perhaps unwittingly serving the interests of the very wealthy elites they claim to despise.
It is clear who the establishment supports. BLM and Antifa groups have received millions in donations from corporate sponsors over the past few years. In fact, BLM was initially funded by organizations like George Soros' Open Society Foundation as well as the Ford Foundation.
Note: For the record, I am not a conservative. The PTB own the left and the right. This all is theater, very dangerous theater directed at the 99%.

I've been posting occasional "anecdotes from the Empire State (New York)" on the Coronavirus thread, however this anecdote is more suited to this thread I think:

So, the co-worker of my husband who has family members in the New York police force (both upstate and in the city) had a new story to tell. But first: Bill de Blasio [a.k.a., Bill de Blasé, NYC's spineless, tool of a mayor] has seen fit to eradicate "the NYPD’s elite anti-crime units — plainclothes teams that focus on gun arrests and stopping violent crimes..."

NYPD to disband plainclothes anti-crime units, after ‘disproportionate percentage of complaints and shootings’

Of course, these units are doing perhaps the most dangerous work of policing in the city, so it stands to reason there would be a higher risk of violent outcomes either due to police or perp malfeasance. And instead of having a fair, unbiased investigation into just how these units are operating, and how they might improve outcomes relative to safety for all involved, as usual for our times, the insidious, double-dealing elected officials just willy-nilly do away with the entire operation without a second thought. So, overnight: 600 plainclothesmen in 77 units across the city: GONE. (Good work, Bill. Keep it up.)

So, as it happens, one of these NYC plainclothesmen is a relative of my husband's co-worker. He commented that what his work as a plainclothesman largely consisted of was confiscating illegal weapons across the city. After the entire squad was disbanded, he was back to wearing a police uniform, and returned to regular policing... which is where this latest anecdote comes in:

A few days ago he (and I assume his partner, since police officers usually operate in pairs) answered a call in Brooklyn from a Bodega owner, whose closed and boarded up store was broken into and was being ransacked.

When the policemen arrived they entered the place, announcing that all of the looters were now under arrest. But what happened next this police officer had never seen before: the perpetrators, instead of giving themselves up, chose to attack the police officers by bodily ramming into them. And, in being so attacked, this officer used his billy club, knocking down two of the attackers by hitting them on the side of the head. He said he hit them with all his might, given he felt that threatened, and didn't even know yet (as of the telling of his story) the outcome as to what manner of injuries or death the attackers might have sustained.

What's painfully transparent here is how Governor Cuomo and Mayor de Blasio -- in step with Democrats, and even cowardly Republicans across this beleaguered country of ours -- are legislatively working to destroy our cities, and the country as a whole. As was predicted, and as per the above anecdote, criminals sense "weakness" and act accordingly. This is precisely why these political thugs are taking the teeth out of policing. This is not reform, obviously, which would presumably have as its goal increased safety for all involved. Instead, this is itself a form of criminality of the highest order -- one which knowingly seeks to endanger the lives of policemen and citizens.

How Americans perceive this issue in particular may determine the outcome of the next presidential election. I do have a feeling the Democrats may be overplaying their hand: yes, the left's brainwashing/indoctrination tactics have been enormously effective. But this incursion of violence might be what causes the entire operation to backfire. After all, even liberal minded Americans, feeling increasingly distressed as to the obvious indifference of their leaders where their own safety is concerned, may decide that their only choice in the fall is to vote for Donald Trump, who is seemingly their only line of defense against this violent incursion. I could be wrong, of course. People could be so blind and misled as to not see at all where their best chance of safety lies. So, time will tell, I guess.

Meanwhile, my husband also spoke with someone who knows a New York real estate broker who is saying that people are fleeing the city of New York en masse, or at the very least, are looking to buy second homes as far upstate as possible in order to have an escape hatch should the city continue its violent descent.

Hmm... doesn't this all seem sort of familiar? I mean, wasn't the 1970's a particularly grisly time for New York City? -- a city on the brink of bankruptcy? A city where the crime rate started to sore, thanks largely to the reduction in police officers due to the fiscal crisis? Here's a concise history I just found on the types of crime in New York during this period, including the violent role played by extremist organizations. This really should look uncannily familiar, as we witness the present disintegration of any sense of order or security around us. This piece also includes a very telling chart tracking these trends:

And while the 70's was a particularly harrowing time for New Yorkers, it was an especially innovative time for filmmaking, which took to the streets in order to capture the increasingly gritty, crime-infested urban environments, without resorting to Hollywood backlots and artifice.

The "French Connection" from 1971, can't help but come to mind, given it's one of the best of this 70's genre. It's based on a book (by that title) about a notorious drug bust that happened in New York City at the time. One of the cops involved in that drug bust was able to pull some strings in order to make possible the film's unprecedented (and dangerous) car chase sequence -- or, well, car-chasing-train sequence, shot right on the streets of Brooklyn. (Actually, Gene Hackman had a pretty serious car accident during the shooting of that chase sequence, even though he did little of the actual driving.)

So, here's a look backward, given the backward politics of our present time:

Last edited:
Hey guys, I’m a bit late to this thread and haven’t gone through everything yet, but regarding this racist BLM movement - I wish the world would look at the situation that has been happening in South Africa for a good couple of years now and use it as a case study of what happens when you try to favour a specific race over another by falling for the victim card play.

Here is a post I recently put on FB that outlines the situation: “I’m from South Africa and not many people know that racism here is still very much alive, although it has flipped. Racist policies such as affirmative action, black economic empowerment, quota systems in sport and land grabbing has made it ever increasingly difficult for white people to get jobs, play sports and own property in SA. There are brutal white farm murders happening daily (encouraged by political parties such as EFF) and not a single thing being done about it. During Covid-19 only majority black ownership companies were allowed small business loan funds to keep their their businesses afloat and poor white communities were denied government food parcels. It is also worth noting that whites are a vast minority in SA about 8% of the population and black rule (ANC) has been in power since 1994. I wish people around the world would realize that ALL LIVES MATTER and not be fooled by these petty divide and conquer tactics imposed on us by the media and powers that be.”

And yes the issues are totally totally being ignored for example farm murders, even the president lies blatantly about it:

]
Hey guys, I’m a bit late to this thread and haven’t gone through everything yet, but regarding this racist BLM movement - I wish the world would look at the situation that has been happening in South Africa for a good couple of years now and use it as a case study of what happens when you try to favour a specific race over another by falling for the victim card play.

Here is a post I recently put on FB that outlines the situation: “I’m from South Africa and not many people know that racism here is still very much alive, although it has flipped. Racist policies such as affirmative action, black economic empowerment, quota systems in sport and land grabbing has made it ever increasingly difficult for white people to get jobs, play sports and own property in SA. There are brutal white farm murders happening daily (encouraged by political parties such as EFF) and not a single thing being done about it. During Covid-19 only majority black ownership companies were allowed small business loan funds to keep their their businesses afloat and poor white communities were denied government food parcels. It is also worth noting that whites are a vast minority in SA about 8% of the population and black rule (ANC) has been in power since 1994. I wish people around the world would realize that ALL LIVES MATTER and not be fooled by these petty divide and conquer tactics imposed on us by the media and powers that be.”

And yes the issues are totally totally being ignored for example farm murders, even the president lies blatantly about it:

This is a very interesting point to bring up. I hadn't thought of this at all with regards to South Africa's past. 'racist' is the new 'terrorist' it seems and no laws or due process exists for them.

There are brutal white farm murders happening daily (encouraged by political parties such as EFF) and not a single thing being done about it.

Sorry to hear, saw this on twitter. I doubt that there is a future for white people in South Africa. (video below)

What will happen if we become the minority in our own countries? In 2050, in the Netherlands, 46% of the population will comprise of immigrants if the current influx of refugees continuous. It's the same in many other European countries. None of this is going to end well. Just take a look and see what is already happening while we are still the majority. OSIT.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom