George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

Good points. Please note that the article also makes brief references to Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo), Niamey (Niger), Libya, and Bouteflika (ex-president of Algeria). It doesn't explain the extent of slavery in those places, but they are mentioned.

Ghana is another country, Ivory Coast (kids working on cocoa plantations) and Burkina Faso (kids working in gold mines) and so on and so forth.

Interestingly, Ghana was a country where some black Americans flocked to in the sixties, seventies (?), because they wanted to go back to their roots. The late Maya Angelou described it in some of her books, though she didn't last long and went back to the US.

Here is a global slavery index, I only looked up Ghana:

That is nothing new, you can get literally anything from China. I saw there are silencers that can be bought on aliexpress that are declered as oil filters. Some get caught and some do not.

I checked the prices of some rifles in country online and there was in one shop M4 rifle that can be ordered and it is basically AR15 just that it has option of full auto and AR15 is semi auto, and the price is about 1000 dollars and the average weekly pay in US is from what I see online in the range of that price so it should not be expensive(if you also count the export, import taxes) to get one if one is working.
What is news is that US Customs intercepted over 10K smuggled parts last month, which may be full-auto conversion kits. I haven't seen any updates that gave more info on the address in Florida that they were destined for. Legal buyers presumably wouldn't have to smuggle them, and smart buyers should be very careful about the quality.

AFAIK, legal civilian ownership of M4s in the US is limited to civilian replicas. These fire only semi-auto, no full auto or burst mode. Of course, that doesn't preclude illegal ownership or modifications.

I seem to remember the C's saying something to the effect that the whole Social Justice/Woke ideology is an attempt by 3D/4D STS to bring back fascism in a big way but I may be misremembering. However, even if they did not say that, I have thought this for awhile now. It makes me sad.

Yes, back in 2018, September

(Joe) Are they really suggesting that this whole radical leftist ideology is going to go to an extreme in Western society?

A: Like the Nazis, they will try.

The ignorance is staggering.

Untitled-1-31.jpg

News
BLM Leader Believes White People Are Sub-Human, Calls Them ‘Genetic Defects’

A social media post has resurfaced from a Black Lives Matter Toronto co-founder in which she apparently argues that white people are “sub-human” and are “recessive genetic defects.”

Yusra Khogali wrote the post on what appears to be her Facebook and attempted to use a genetic explanation involving melanin production to explain why white people are “defects.” It has now gone viral after it was shared by scholar James Lindsay.

“Whiteness is not humxness,” reads the statement. “in fact, white skin is sub-humxn.”

“White ppl are recessive genetic defects. this is factual,” the post later says. “white ppl need white supremacy as a mechanism to protect their survival as a people because all they can do is produce themselves. black ppl simply through their dominant genes can literally wipe out the white race if we had the power to.”

Khogali says that white people have a “higher concentration of enzyme inhibitors” which suppresses melanin production adding that melanin is important for a number of things such as strong bones, intelligence, vision and hearing.

She even says, “melanin directly communicates with cosmic energy.”

In another post, Khogali tweeted, “Plz Allah give me the strength to not cuss/kill these men and white folks out here today.”

After being criticized for the tweet Khogali responded by saying, “I am not a public official. I am not a police officer. The state does not entrust me with violent weaponry. I have never contributed to the mass targeting of a community. All I have done is used a turn of phrase, a rhetorical flourish, to voice my frustration and dared to be a person calling for justice.”

The posts have since been deleted following heavy backlash.

She also gives speeches like a fascist.

“Look at us, we have the numbers”

Never heard of this before so in typical fashion went out to learn more.

Below is interesting.

@Nucifera on modern slavery, I did some digging and found this

This article states 400,000 live in slavery in the US

Forced labour, child labour, forced marriages all count as modern slavery. Not sure how the statistics are arrived at but looks like there's a lot of indicators used.

I'm sure in here is where the global pedo networks operate etc.

AFAIK, legal civilian ownership of M4s in the US is limited to civilian replicas. These fire only semi-auto, no full auto or burst mode. Of course, that doesn't preclude illegal ownership or modifications.

Where I live this is also semi auto M4 replica because full auto is not allowed for civilians and it can have max magazine capacity of 10 bullets like other AK replicas like saiga etc...and you have to have hunter license to own long barrel weapons and getting it costs.

What is news is that US Customs intercepted over 10K smuggled parts last month, which may be full-auto conversion kits. I haven't seen any updates that gave more info on the address in Florida that they were destined for. Legal buyers presumably wouldn't have to smuggle them, and smart buyers should be very careful about the quality.

For that big of an order you had to pay lot of money so probably it was done by some non govermental organisation, but then there are others more smarter ways to get it in if you want it then through border customs.

I posted this on July 3 and I was curious to see how this would play out.

The units, known as Rapid Deployment Teams (RDTs) from the Protecting American Communities Task Force (PACT), are comprised of law-enforcement officers specially trained in disciplines such as crowd and riot control.

Some teams will be dispatched to specific cities such as Portland, Seattle, and Washington, D.C. Other teams will be deployed regionally so they can be flown in quickly if unrest arises in a specific location.

This is a news channel in Portland that gives an update on changes occurring since the federal team arrived. A good sized force is protecting the Federal Courthouse and arrests have been made. I was disappointed to see the perpetrators where also released but are being charged with more serious offences and held accountable in contrast to the many arrested who where then quickly released by Portland police. Also, The Governor of Georgia called in the National Guard for Atlanta which is very good.

Jul 6, 2020

Rowan Olsen, 19, of Portland, is charged with disorderly conduct, creating a hazard on federal property, and failing to obey a lawful order; Shant Singh Ahuja, 28, of Oceanside, California, is charged with destruction of federal property; and Andrew Steven Faulkner, 24, of Beaverton, Oregon; Gretchen Margaret Blank, 29, of Seattle, Washington; Christopher Fellini, 31, of Portland; Cody Porter, 28, of Portland; and Taimane Jame Teo, 24, of Eugene, Oregon, are charged with assaulting federal officers.

Last edited:
Article is a bit misleading in the title...

• It calls out the Muslim world for slavery - this is true. The north part of Africa, Middle East etc have a modern day association with slavery. These places sadly are ruled by hardcore islamism.
  • When you go into Africa. Places that are called out - Mauritania (interesting one that I didn't know about) is a transit point between north and sub Saharan. It's Muslim. Somalia is another one called out - Somalia is lawless country pretty much and a breeding ground for terrorists and pirates. It's also Muslim. I'm not sure it's big on slavery more so than it's big on a whole plethora of human rights issues.
  • Beyond the above, I don't see they've mentioned any other African country.
I feel the article would be better served if it highlighted that it was zeroing in on an Islamic thing rather than a continent or race based thing.

Islam is a spawn of Judaism as shown by Youssef Hindi in his book "Occident et Islam". The involvement of Muslim individuals in slavery should not hide the prominent role played by Jewish merchants and slave owners. This point has been publicly stated by Jewish scholars:

Your claim—which you attribute to historian Jacob Rader Marcus—that “American Jewish businessmen were accountable for less than two percent of the slave imports into the West Indies and North America” is misleading. Jews, though a tiny portion of the White population, became significant players in the economies of the Caribbean and the Americas. According to Jewish scholar Dr. Arnold Wiznitzer, Jews “dominated the slave trade. ... The buyers who appeared at the auctions were almost always Jews, and because of this lack of competitors, they could buy slaves at low prices.”

According to the co-author of your essay, Simon Wiesenthal Center's Dr. Harold Brackman, during the 1600s “slave trading in Brazil became a ‘Jewish' mercantile specialty in much the same way it had been in early medieval Europe.” Rabbi Marc Lee Raphael wrote that in Curacao in the seventeenth century, as well as in Barbados and Jamaica in the eighteenth century, “Jewish merchants played a major role in the slave trade.” In fact, the Jewish Encyclopedia states that “Jewish commercial activity” in this time included a “monopoly of the slave trade.” And the largest shipments of Africans arriving in New York in the first half of the 1700s were commissioned by Jewish merchants. I could go on and on, but you really ought to read The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews, Vol. 1.
[...]

Yet Dr. Harold Brackman wrote, in an article in the Encyclopedia of American Jewish History titled “Black-Jewish Relations in the Nineteenth Century,” that “Jews were about twice as likely to be slave owners as the average White Southerner.” Rabbi Dr. Korn wrote: “It would seem to be realistic to conclude that any Jew who could afford to own slaves and had need for their services would do so. ... Jews participated in every aspect and process of the exploitation of the defenseless Blacks.” In fact, the Jewish Encyclopedia in 1901 made an astounding claim that put Jewish Americans at the epicenter of the slavocracy: “[T]he cotton-plantations in many parts of the South were wholly in the hands of the Jews, and as a consequence slavery found its advocates among them.”

Source

Interestingly, the same community that organized the slave trade to the USA centuries ago is now masterminding the racial war in the USA as illustrated for example by the involvement of Soros in the BLM movement.

Finally they stop beating around the bush. Hate speech against whites is always justified. Just not the other way around. Tell us something we already didn't know. But I'm glad they adjusted the guidelines. Transparancy = honesty.

Reddit kicks it up notch.

Now, posting articles or videos of violent minorities is racist and will be deleted. They have to work overtime if they want to succeed in doing so. BLM is a hategroup and the cat is out of the bag.

Interestingly, the same community that organized the slave trade to the USA centuries ago is now masterminding the racial war in the USA as illustrated for example by the involvement of Soros in the BLM movement.

This has stuck in my craw ever since I learned of it. Their people have been trading in slaves for thousands of years. My people ended slavery - three times (in the early Christian era; the British empire; and the US Civil War). Now their people have transferred the historical guilt for slavery to my people as a blood libel, which they deploy to demoralize, divide, disenfranchise, and delegitimize. And if this massively dishonest hypocrisy is pointed out, it's considered antisemitic ... because while it's racist not to focus on the supposed crimes of Whites, it's ALSO racist to point out the historical misdeeds of Jews.

There Is No Second Autopsy of George Floyd’s Death
Paul Craig Roberts said:
Those of you who are convinced it exists please send me the URL. It will prove that you are a better Internet searcher than I am.

ABC Tweet Claims BLM Protester Died from 'Luxury Car' Hit, Excludes Fact That Driver Was Black
Madness Hub said:
As a former establishment media social media manager, I know the rules.

There is an unspoken general rule for social media managers in newsrooms: If a minority person commits a crime, the reporter more often than not focuses on the weapon that was used in crafting the story.

If a potentially dangerous criminal is on the lam, omit a description if that suspect happens to be non-white.

In similar crimes, ones where the perpetrators of violence are white, it is the individual, or the individual and the object, who are guilty.
I'm posting this because I've been consciously observing this sort of thing for quite some time now. It started to become apparent to me around the time of the Ferguson riots in '14.

Back
Top Bottom