George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

Portland's mayor Ted Wheeler is showing his juvenile stupidity in his response to Trump's offer to send federal law enforcement to calm down the situation:

The letter reads like a teenager would have wrote it. Would you write "Portlanders are on to you", "no thanks" and "Stay away, please" in an official letter to the president if you'd be the mayor? :cool2: Plus, the propagandist nature of the letter is pretty obvious for everyone to see, e.g. "your bumbling response to the COVID pandemic".

The most stupid part is that he 'took the bait'. I could be wrong, but I think this is a classic 'art of the deal' move by Trump: threaten to do something, thus provoking an action by the opponent, who in this way has showed his true colors and has locked himself in a position from where he can't back away without loosing face and credibility.

These people really are stupid.

If this does not signal the time for exodus has come, I don't know what will.

Now Sweden. They’re not letting a good crisis go to waste there either. All over the West the police are unable to stop the riots and criminals and thugs are taking note. If you don't dominate they start dominating us. Restore Law and Order!

Couldn't see the tweet, anymore.

No they not, thugs and criminals get ideas from everywhere. Although, I also think there may be magic hands behind. What the heck is in Rasmus head? and people reacting, are not they aware of the trap? Never ending histories. Hope it does not escalate, though. I see Sweden as paradise in comparisson to rest of the world in the now so called coronavirus era.

https://rt.com/news/499381-malmo-riots-koran-burning/ said:
Violent riots erupt in Malmo, Sweden after Koran-torching stunt, police say they have ‘no control’ over situation (PHOTOS, VIDEOS)

A wave of chaotic unrest broke out in Malmo, Sweden after anti-Islam activists filmed a public Koran burning, sparking protests that soon descended into riots, with unruly demonstrators setting fires and clashing with police.
Some 300 people gathered along a main thoroughfare in Malmo on Friday around 7:30pm local time to protest after members of a far-right political party staged a Koran burning earlier in the day, according to local press reports. As the crowd grew, fires were ignited in the street and several cars torched, prompting a heavy police response that struggled to bring the situation under control.

“We have ongoing and violent riots right now that we have no control over,” police spokesman Rickard Lundqvist told a local news outlet amid the disorder.

Clashes erupted between protesters and law enforcement in Malmo’s Rosengard district, seeing stones, paving bricks and fireworks hurled at officers and emergency response vehicles.

Chants of “Allahu akbar” (“God is great” in Arabic) could be heard in footage that circulated online, which also showed tires and other debris burned in the street and a billowing column of black smoke rising into the night sky. A major fire was also reported in an underground parking garage in Rosengard, about 1km away from the main area of unrest.

The Koran burning which set off the riots was carried out by members of Stram Kurs (“Hard Line”), a far-right Danish political party founded by lawyer and anti-Islam activist Rasmus Paludan in 2017. The activists filmed the burning of the holy book, which was done in a public park.

Elsewhere in Malmo, three Stram Kurs members were reportedly arrested for incitement against an ethnic group after torching another Koran in public.

Paludan was barred entry into Sweden earlier on Friday, turned away at a border checkpoint near Malmo and slapped with a two-year ban from the country over concerns that he could “disturb public order,” a police spokesperson told Danish broadcaster DR. The right-wing activist had previously requested a permit to hold a demonstration in Malmo, where he was set to attend a Koran burning with street artist Dan Park, which was promptly rejected by Swedish authorities. A court argued that while “the freedom of assembly and demonstration are constitutionally protected rights,” the government may prohibit a gathering “for reasons of order and safety.”

Portland's mayor Ted Wheeler is showing his juvenile stupidity in his response to Trump's offer to send federal law enforcement to calm down the situation:

The letter reads like a teenager would have wrote it. Would you write "Portlanders are on to you", "no thanks" and "Stay away, please" in an official letter to the president if you'd be the mayor? :cool2: Plus, the propagandist nature of the letter is pretty obvious for everyone to see, e.g. "your bumbling response to the COVID pandemic".

The most stupid part is that he 'took the bait'. I could be wrong, but I think this is a classic 'art of the deal' move by Trump: threaten to do something, thus provoking an action by the opponent, who in this way has showed his true colors and has locked himself in a position from where he can't back away without loosing face and credibility.

These people really are stupid.
Words fail me, but they haven't failed the twitterati who have ratioed Wheelers tweet (English: he's getting clobbered). Besides potentially pushing many Portlanders towards Trump, he's also got the bolsheviks riled. In fact, they're at his front door right now.

If this does not signal the time for exodus has come, I don't know what will.
Businesses are leaving for sure. I can't find the article right now, but I think I read that it includes little companies like Apple and Google — among other recognizable names. Paired with a severe scamdemic lock-down, many restaurants and other small and medium businesses are gone. Much of the downtown area is boarded up. The governor is on the same page as Wheeler in general.

Interestingly, most of Oregon is Red. The urban areas push it Blue. Alienate enough in Portland, and I suppose it's possible to flip the state. Wheeler and Trump are working hard to accomplish that, but perhaps only of of them is smart enough to know it.
blm-antifa-democrats-riots-cities.jpg

Owner familybusiness beaten up for protecting his livelihood.

Once again the PTB are relying on sadistic thugs for regime change. Only this time the color revolution hits home. Normal decent people despite the propaganda will see them for what they really are. Bloodthirsty psychopaths. And when the backlash happens. Antifa, BLM and allied SJW hate groups will meet their end.

Criminal complaint outlining homicide charges against Kyle Rittenhouse appears to read like he acted in self-defense
Rittenhouse was charged with one count of first-degree reckless homicide for allegedly shooting dead Joseph Rosenbaum, which carries a 60-year maximum prison term; one count of first-degree intentional homicide for allegedly shooting dead Anthony Huber, which carries a life sentence; and one count of attempted first-degree intentional homicide for shooting and injuring Gaige Grosskreutz, which carries a 60-year maximum prison term.

He's also charged with two counts of recklessly endangering safety while using a dangerous weapon and one count of possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18.
First degree murder charges are at odds with self-defense and may be just for show. Reports are that Rittenhouse may have a superstar lawyer (L. Lin Wood) working pro bono.

The DC’s Richie McGinniss Describes Shooting in Kenosha, Wisconsin – Heard Shots Fired Before Kyle Rittenhouse Fired His Gun
McGinniss was just feet away when the shooting occurred.
“What I saw was [Joseph] Rosenbaum pursuing Rittenhouse, and Rittenhouse turned around,” McGinniss began. “Right before he turned around, I’m not sure if this is the reason he turned around, but there was a gun shot. That’s actually visible on video.”
McGinniss appeared on Tucker Carlson Tonight:

Also it should be noted that Rittenhouse did not cross state lines with intent to engage in violence. He was in Kenosha working as a lifeguard at the community pool prior to going to help clean vandalism off the local high school (Kenosha being only about 20 miles from Rittenhouse's home). Before the shootings, Rittenhouse explained in an interview that he stayed that evening as a medic and to defend a local car dealership against rioters.

Criminal complaint cops used to handcuff paralyzed Jacob Blake to his hospital bed for almost a week is revealed - showing he was accused of domestic abuse and felony sexual assault
Andy Ngô said:
The probable cause for #JacobBlake's felony sex crime charge says police responded to a crying woman's home who was wearing a gown & in pain. She said when she was sleeping next to her child, Blake raped her.
Daily Mail said:
She also told the police after he left she realized her vehicle and debit card were missing.

After she had called 911, while waiting for officers the victim said she checked her account and found two fraudulent ATM withdrawals for $500 each.

She also told police that Blake was unemployed, has no vehicle and refused to tell her where he was currently living.
Meanwhile, Blake's GoFundMe has raised over $2M.

EgL0tARWoAcJGU8.jpg

About the NBA refusing to play

I don't understand the reasoning behind deciding not to play. First off, a majority of basketball players are black. And since it is mostly a black dominated sport, most of the fan base would be black.

So, it's like the well paid basketball stars are supporting the poor blacks, but as well, denying them a respite from the riots with some sport and recreation. 'Go fight. Pillage. Destroy. We of the NBA are behind you all the way. You're only being distracted from that if you watch our games. So we'll not play, and cheer you on instead!'

Maybe sports are in a dying phase, and so they create controversy to justify the sport being in the news getting free publicity. I never understood how playing these organized sports could pay the players so much.

So, maybe the NBA and other sports venues are facing a backlash for their virtue signaling and ticket sales plummet, and so they are almost in the same boat as the poor blacks, but still have some money to use their lesser brethren as some kind of crutch in their desperate situation. They probably want a escalation knowing it would devastate their fanbase, and since their fanbase loots and steals their products, they have to pretend to be behind them, while doing their own enforcement of insuring it escalates and that their fanbase are led to their own destruction.

See how convoluted and twisted it can get when you cater to thugs and virtue signal? It's a good thing most people call thuggery what it is, and don't cater to it.

shooting in Portland tonight in what appears to be an antifa/blm individual against a pro-trump supporter.

this happens after the fact that there was a (fairly) large rally (caravan) of trump supporters driving through and/or around Portland this evening.

interesting as the mayor of Portland, Ted Wheeler, sent this email to Trump on the 28th of this month.

just as well (and not surprising), this has happened after the shootings in Kenosha, WI on the 25th of this month.

we are living in some VERY interesting times. stay safe, stay cool, and as always, much love.

The article below by Mike Whitney on SoTT summaries the whole BLM situation so well. Here’s a snippet (emphases mine):
Also, there is world of difference between "freedom of assembly" and looting, arson and vandalism. The media knows the difference but continues to perpetuate the myth that these are mostly "peaceful protests" conducted by principled demonstrators who only seek social justice. Nothing could be further from the truth. How does one achieve social justice by burning down a mattress warehouse or looting a pancake restaurant or demolishing an entire fleet of new vehicles or spray-painting and firebombing a federal courthouse?? How do these activities square with the teachings of Martin Luther King, Mahatma Gandhi or leaders in the Antiwar movement?
They don't. BLM is not a protest movement, it's not even a civil rights movement. It's a Trojan Horse funded by sinister globalist troublemakers who believe that violence is an acceptable means for advancing their own narrow political agenda. And let's not kid ourselves, the real objective is likely the exact opposite of what they claim to seek, that is, the inevitable deployment of Federal troops followed by the establishment of a centrally-controlled Federal Police force no different than the Stasi or Gestapo. That's the real objective, absolute martial power in the hands of- you guessed it- the Democrat puppet-masters and their deep-state friends.

That’s it in a nutshell.

Right-Wing Protester Killed In Portland After Democrat Mayor Refused Federal Help. Antifa Celebrates.
The shooting happened after right-wing protesters drove trucks around the city with American flags and Trump flags and were met by far-left antifa activists who blocked traffic and threw things at the vehicles, which often elicited a response from the vehicles.

Video of the attack that was posted online showed the shooting and, according to two journalists, appeared to show someone saying, “we got a Trumper right here,” before two fatal shots were fired at the victim.
EgiLbwVVgAABm9p.png

Right-Wing Protester Killed In Portland After Democrat Mayor Refused Federal Help. Antifa Celebrates.

The shooter and victim have been identified, but names haven't been released by police. However, the shooter is tentatively named in this tweet and elsewhere:

That's supposedly the shooter. He was arrested in June for unlawful possession of a firearm, along with with driving under the influence of a controlled substance, and recklessly endangering another person. He was racing his son on the freeway with his 11-year-old daughter in the car. His son, in another car, also was charged with unlawful possession of a firearm plus driving while high on cannabis. Teach your children well….

Back
Top Bottom