George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

This is interesting. The encampment of the Portland rioters has been discovered. Not nearly as colorful and free flowing as CHAZ, It looks more regimented. The person filming this was chased for 1/2 mile by Trumpet man (a well known agitator) and slingshot guy who shoots a rock at him at the end of the video. The land is owned by Oregon Dept. Of Transportation, so paid for by the city! Now that the camp has been discovered, people are becoming rather creative in how they may harass the mob. As they're up all night rioting its likely they sleep during the day and the tents look like they block the light. Its being suggested to surround the camp with cars and blast the horns non stop or similar tactics while they try to sleep :lol: . Interesting comments on twitter.

Last edited:
Michael Reinoehl, sought in fatal Portland shooting after Trump rally, killed by officers in Washington
Michael Forest Reinoehl, sought on a warrant in the fatal weekend shooting of a man in downtown Portland after a pro-Trump rally, was killed Thursday night in Washington as members of a federal fugitive task force tried to take him into custody.
Charming guy:
  • Reinoehl was arrested in June on a gun charge. Allegations were dropped with “no complaint. ”
  • In July, Reinoehl tried to wrestle a gun away from a man with a concealed carry permit and was shot in the arm. The gun has not been recovered.
  • Reinoehl was also wanted on a failure to appear warrant stemming from a June 8 speed racing case in Baker County in eastern Oregon. Inside the car, police said they found marijuana, “unidentified prescription pills” and a loaded Glock pistol for which Reinoehl didn’t have a concealed handgun license.

This is interesting. The encampment of the Portland rioters has been discovered.

I need to add another consideration to this supposed Antifa camp. People in Portland made comments in the twitter page I posted. Several have said, this looks like a homeless camp set up by the city during the covid scare and there are a number of these around the city. So more information is needed as to whats happening there. It seems like trumpet man would be inclined to camp with his comrades however and Portland authorities are supportive of these thugs so having a nest in one or more locations seems likely.

Something has nagged me since the onset of all this violence and rioting....

Who are all these people? And why would they concern themselves to the degree they have over some isolated incidents of police abuses?

I think the notion that people would go to the extent that they have is not genuine, and that the reason is covered up. So, what is it then?

The economy is crashing. And in high density areas, there are a lot of people in desperation. And a lot of people are invested in tech, and though tech is big, its wealth goes to the top, and the tech workers job is to automate - never considering that his labor is to replace himself - further enriching his bosses as he ensures his own obsolescence.

So in industries where there is boom/bust, you have a period of development, exploitation, and then bust, which in the process there is people thinking their wealth is permanent and live reckless, indulgent lifestyles. And the medias job is always to promote consumption. But it isn't just goods but vice as well. Drugs, alcohol, prostitution... crime, punishment, ect. With lucrative wages comes all these things. And then it busts.

But with the fast pace of the digital societies we live in, the boom/bust cycles are rapid and overlapping, and we see how the established industries and political orders govern them, enriching themselves. And the workers, indulging in their fortunes, squander and are corrupted, out of touch with reality until their bank accounts are emptied and their retirement funds gone.

And all along is the mass-media covering it all up, because all of our lives is subject to exploitation. And they are called protesters. Sympathized with by the media because they were fools. Fools as we all are at some time. But we aren't to see our dog-eat-dog ways, else we would never live so decadently.

So, the troubles are deflected to the civil authorities: police. Why go to this extent? Because it is glaringly apparent. We are as pigs at the troughs. With no social concerns. And all blame is directed at our own selfish propensities, but never at the ones who take advantage of this pig behavior, and act moral and prudent, but set up the farm to do just that.

Who are all these people? And why would they concern themselves to the degree they have over some isolated incidents of police abuses?

I think the notion that people would go to the extent that they have is not genuine, and that the reason is covered up. So, what is it then?

I have been thinking about this for awhile. In my early twenties (many many years ago) I would have been swept up in this nonsense. The way some of these people think is the exact same way I thought right after 9/11. I was in quite a bit of dire straits in many areas of my life, but I thought I was still free at least. Then BOOM! PATRIOT ACT! I eventually realized that protests and other actions would be ultimately fruitless for me to partake in. I came to the realization that maybe I do not know everything that there is to know, and even if I did it would not justify harming others in a situation that did not involve self defense (I also had more pressing issues, like being homeless. Protesting and expressing my anger at the time had to take a back seat.)

One thing we can take into account is their perspective, and by this I mean why they may think what they think, not necessarily why they think it is right. Many of the people engaging in this nonsense are very young and impressionable. They have been told for years that there will be no social security for them, no planet to live on, no jobs, no way to pay for college, etc etc.....When presented with no hope and a constant onslaught of fear and finger pointing, many people are ready to explode and have been given an 'acceptable' avenue in which to do so.......Come fight the 'good' fight and have a say in yours and others destinies! Together we can fix all of the wrongs in society! This can be a compelling argument when someone has been mentally beat down for so long with our garbage education system and propaganda machine AKA the music industry, news media, television, etc. and now you have politicians, religious leaders, and AI driven marketing to support your new found hope in rebellion. There are also some who are REALLY hurting for money and resources, and are already angry and have a predisposition to acts of violence (imagine if we recently released a bunch of criminals back into society) and can be easily paid off.

A point I have tried to make to others is that however crazy the 'left' seems, the 'right' also has their fair share of craziness and that they are both ultimately being played by the same group/people/consortium etc. The one thing the democrats and republicans both have in common: FEAR. Vote for us or they will do this! Fear has been the main thing for the last year. It is almost as if there is something that feeds on fear, or at least has a desire to keep us in a certain mental state.........

Few more questions that I've asked myself and tried to answer:
Q. Why corporations are marching on the BLM bandwagon?
A. Catering to the lowest common denominator as a perceived moral value? Or hidden profit agenda by capitalizing on profit targets from a 'go with the wave' game theory.

Q. Self-labelled liberals, intellectuals, liberal mayors, govs and executives - how're they being so blind, servile and spineless to Covid-19 and BLM psyops?
A. Erring on the side of perceived ideals of justice and public good, or cowardice in facing reality and avoiding the truths while enjoying their cushions and privileges and betraying public trust?

And most important: who's writing and distributing the anti-Trump narrative du-jour, every day a new accusation that is carried my the MSM choire.
A. I imagine a small intel outfit in a seedy office just as in Rubicon TV series, monitoring all the news, analyzing possible impact and coming up with a topic - this is what we're gonna go with, CNN, ABC, Yahoo et al., and all chief-media editors are getting their memo at 7am.

And on top of this all, you think it's some extra-powerful elite Consortium with Bill Gates and Buffet and the Democrats as front men plotting for global vaccine-control, chips and depopulation? Sorry, I don't believe in this conspiracy because it would be impossible to impose it at global scale, and there will always be resistance. Nah... it's something much cheaper, immediate, practical and of less extent.

Remember, the end game is the economic reset and re-positioning vis-a-vis de China.

Once the pebbles are in place, I have a feeling that the Puppeteer will no longer gives a damn about BLM or vaccine, or if Trump or Biden wins the election. BLM has gotten it's five-minutes of fame, big pharma has gotten their dough, big banks have gotten their bailouts and election will go smooth as butter. Ready for another multi-year cycle of growth. It's all been a smokescreen. Everything has been engineered and planned in accordance with the astrological marks for the year we live in, the great Pluto-Saturn conjunction year that comes every few decades, and which will soon be over. Sixty-days till the election, there is probably going to be another Covid wave/scare in October, but nobody will take it seriously anymore - even those who unleash it.

---

Two important pieces of news reported today, which give me hope that the good Watchers are still watching over us, and are not letting the situatuation to get out of control.
1) First, the Antifa Portland shooter was taken out (by the feds not local police, btw).
I personally felt a huge relief, after days in which nothing was heard about that murderer being arrested or done anything. How was that possible!?

2) Tonight, the OMB announced defunding for preaching CRT in federal and public institutions.
" "

Now, this is huge news! If you haven't heard of or didn't pay attention, Critical Race Theory (CRT) is the cancer that brought us where we are now. It's the ideology worse than communism, preaching white self-loathing, on which BLM and all the corporate skewed pro-BLM policies and advocacies are based.

September has started on a positive note, I don't expect the wardens to give up so easily, but they certainly appear to have been caught on the wrong foot this start of the new month.

Planning troubles, using the infantry at other countries - vía Greta, I wouldn't doubt other youngsters of other countries may come into life, since Bill Gates made the connection of Covid to climate change. It was also published at other Mexican media and it is sold as if it were the best thing that could happen . :shock::headbash:😡

Had not been happy with Spanish RT nowadays and now, how it is written as if it is the greatest thing... It's another sign.

Do not have the Tiktok thingy but was able to saw it here video in Spanish.

It gave me the impression of a typical quite good income talking about social justice due his accent (other mexican members will know why, I think) as we had observe with those kind of people.

Add, I believe that is also a kind of proxy trouble if this escalate against Trump, being the neighbor... as Greta, powerful groups are behind this young one.
https://actualidad.rt.com/actualidad/365506-jovencisimo-tiktoker-mexicano-revoluciona-redes-marxismo/amp?__twitter_impression=true said:
A very young Mexican 'tiktoker' revolutionizes the networks by talking about Marxism and social justice

Tik Tok is undoubtedly one of the hottest social networks of the moment and the most downloaded application in the world so far this year. Perhaps this is why the very young Jerónimo Zarco uses it as a preferential platform to express and spread his political ideals.

In a digital environment where humorous videos or frivolous dances predominate, this restless Mexican teenager, 16 years old, dedicates himself to explaining basic concepts of Marxism, communism or social struggle in contemporary societies, as well as to denouncing the mechanisms of oppression that still operate in the world or to recommending readings on ideologies or political philosophy.

Zarco manages to maintain the historical and conceptual rigor of its content while using a format that is agile, brief, entertaining, and perfectly geared to an audience that is similar in age to his own.

The 'camaradajeronimo' videos in TikTok have multiple formats: some are simple video-selections in which they address a specific issue of interest, others present didactic audios illustrated with moving diagrams, and others are somewhat more complex compositions in which they take advantage of the varied technical resources that the social network puts at their disposal.

The common element among all his publications is in any case the effective combination between theoretical rigor, agility and informative capacity with which he has managed to seduce almost 20,000 followers.

A curious fact: the number of his followers has practically doubled in the last 24 hours, in which his account has gone viral.

His success on the social network is so recent and the growth of his profile has been so dazzling in just one day that Jerónimo himself is surprised in one of his latest publications.

However, the success and recognition of his social and ideological commitment is not entirely new to Zarco. He himself reviews part of his experiences in another dynamic video in Tik Tok, about his outstanding participation as an activist in the Climate Justice and Action and Extinction Rebellion movement.

This young 'tiktoker' has set out to continue producing illustrative and advocacy videos at a pace that will meet the growing demand he now faces, and hopes to do so in as interactive a way as possible. "I want you to ask me as many questions as you can," Zarco says to his fans in a video published this Thursday, "and I will try to answer them as soon as possible.

And indeed, the latest posts on his profile consist of video answers to written questions sent in by some of his followers. Everything points to the fact that he will not lack material to continue his interesting work of dissemination.

Translated with DeepL

Another possibility...

The states where the news is covering these BLM riots.... Oregon, Colorado, and Wisconsin... They are pot legal states. And who smokes pot? Young people, mostly. And pot makes a lot of people paranoid.

So, these youths are toking up, getting paranoid and are extra sensitive to govt. intrusion. A lot of the Portland crowd looks like stoners.

Just to illustrate what a rabbit-hole the PC/cultural sensitivity paranoia is, and how screwed up the American academic system has become:

USC Professor Placed on Leave after Black Students Complained His Pronunciation of a Chinese Word Affected Their Mental Health

Greg Patton, a professor at the university’s Marshall School of Business, was giving a lecture about the use of “filler words” in speech during a recent online class when he used the word in question, saying, “If you have a lot of ‘ums and errs,’ this is culturally specific, so based on your native language. Like in China, the common word is ‘that, that, that.’ So in China it might be ‘nèi ge, nèi ge, nèi ge.’”

In an August 21 email to university administration obtained by National Review, students accused the professor of pronouncing the word like the N-word “approximately five times” during the lesson in each of his three communication classes and said he “offended all of the Black members of our Class.”

The students, who identified themselves as “Black MBA Candidates c/o 2022” wrote that they had reached out to Chinese classmates as they were “appalled” by what they had heard.

The students added that the incident “has impacted our ability to focus adequately on our studies.”

[...]

Portland Mayoral Candidate Sarah Iannarone on Antifa
For Portlanders weary of ineffective mayor Ted Wheeler, rejoice. There's an alternative this November. She appears to be a certifiable nut case and perhaps can destroy the city even more quickly in this theater of the absurd.

Side note: "White supremacists" and "white nationalists" appear to be the new boogeymen that the far left is burning down our cities to save us from. If those terms were applied correctly, one would rarely hear them in the US (not that such people don't exist). OTOH, the destruction wreaked by "mostly peaceful protestors" has become a daily thing in many cities.
1776-2020-blm-antifa-riots.jpg

When you see all this happening, you have to ask yourself: why am I not as affected, what's the difference between my situation and those who are involved in this? So it is that you look at others to understand why they are behaving this way, to see the situation they are in, and try to make sense of it.

Most people are not affected and observers, so it isn't so much about self as it is about a social happening. And it is propagated in a exaggerated scale, but if you observe the situation and all the factors, you affirm why it is that it doesn't affect you.

But it is propagated as if it is my concern - and it is as a social concern, so you can't just dismiss it on account that it is illusory. You have to try dispelling it with understanding.
I think it is about the terrain a person finds themselves in and how that effects Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. For example it's pretty hard to be in the middle of a war zone with shrapnel exploding into your body and be 'self actualized' concurrently - or even be worrying about your next meal (under the 1st level of the hierarchy, that comes under 'Physiological Needs') . Then I had a look at Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs and thought hmm, looks like the second level of that hierarchy can become more important than the first. Perhaps it was always meant to be an example of human needs during a time of peace, and in an ideal situation? :-O When did we last have peace?

I don't know where to post this, as it seems to fit into multiple categories.

It could go into the Jordan Peterson thread, the Trump thread, but it fits here as well.

The Trump admin announced that it will be banning Critical Race Theory from all federal agencies.

The Tim Pool information engine, sharpened and tuned for efficiency, is having an impact. I wonder if the ripples he puts out will eventually penetrate the brains of the, "I only watch network TV and listen to state Radio news" population.

In this video, Pool covers the news itself, the essence of CRT and compares the different ideological stances to the current situation, and then makes his own comments on the matter. That he does so much, so well in a 20 minute news cast is remarkable. But he's been practicing all day, every day for over a year now. I lump him in with some of the other greats we've discussed on this forum, but he comes wearing a young skateboarder's body, so he strikes at a different demographic.

I don't know where to post this, as it seems to fit into multiple categories.

It could go into the Jordan Peterson thread, the Trump thread, but it fits here as well.

The Trump admin announced that it will be banning Critical Race Theory from all federal agencies.

The Tim Pool information engine, sharpened and tuned for efficiency, is having an impact. I wonder if the ripples he puts out will eventually penetrate the brains of the, "I only watch network TV and listen to state Radio news" population.

In this video, Pool covers the news itself, the essence of CRT and compares the different ideological stances to the current situation, and then makes his own comments on the matter. That he does so much, so well in a 20 minute news cast is remarkable. But he's been practicing all day, every day for over a year now. I lump him in with some of the other greats we've discussed on this forum, but he comes wearing a young skateboarder's body, so he strikes at a different demographic.

As many of the commenters on this video wrote, it's long past time to get this nonsense out of schools.

Back
Top Bottom