George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

Apparently it was black students who were offended, so I don't know what white fragility has to do with it. The Chinese phrase for that one, nèi ge, can be phonetically similar to nigga.

Because Woke religion tells that 'white fragility' means that white people are very fragile and easily upset when criticized. Instead what we are seeing is that Woke people are easily triggered. The very same thing they accuse white people of. This is a good example of that. OSIT.

I consider the use of an ouija board, a pendulum and tarot cards to be safe and helpful if one knows the proper way of using them which is something thats ill advised in the article.
Tarot cards and pendulums may be okay, but please remember; Laura researched channeling for some 30 years before using a ouija board. And, she has the knowledge to be able to tell when something isn't right or something bad is coming through by way of her having been a hypnotherapist and having done exorcisms. Ouija boards are not to be played with. Too many "things" from other places can come through.

Just to illustrate what a rabbit-hole the PC/cultural sensitivity paranoia is, and how screwed up the American academic system has become:

USC Professor Placed on Leave after Black Students Complained His Pronunciation of a Chinese Word Affected Their Mental Health

Greg Patton, a professor at the university’s Marshall School of Business, was giving a lecture about the use of “filler words” in speech during a recent online class when he used the word in question, saying, “If you have a lot of ‘ums and errs,’ this is culturally specific, so based on your native language. Like in China, the common word is ‘that, that, that.’ So in China it might be ‘nèi ge, nèi ge, nèi ge.’”

In an August 21 email to university administration obtained by National Review, students accused the professor of pronouncing the word like the N-word “approximately five times” during the lesson in each of his three communication classes and said he “offended all of the Black members of our Class.”

The students, who identified themselves as “Black MBA Candidates c/o 2022” wrote that they had reached out to Chinese classmates as they were “appalled” by what they had heard.

The students added that the incident “has impacted our ability to focus adequately on our studies.”

[...]

Remember the guy who was fired for using the word, "niggardly"? Word Costs City Official His Job

Instead of being interested in words and meanings of words, these people would rather be offended.

Tarot cards and pendulums may be okay, but please remember; Laura researched channeling for some 30 years before using a ouija board. And, she has the knowledge to be able to tell when something isn't right or something bad is coming through by way of her having been a hypnotherapist and having done exorcisms. Ouija boards are not to be played with. Too many "things" from other places can come through.

I think, in fact, every one of these mediums can be a channel of an attack, even tarot, if not directly, then indirectly can lead to self-deception, and open for further endangers.

30 years of research, you mean 30 years general research i.a. about channeling, various use cases, and content gettered through the channelings, I guess. :-)

@SummerLite you see, you can use Ouija and other things, and it doesn't mean that you will be chopped up just after you take the first step. However, the use of these techniques, only because you use them doesn't automatically mean that you prevail on the side of the good in this spiritual fight, so to speak. These skills (as every skill) in fact require plenty of work that you will have to put into to be sufficient in using these techniques and to all of that you should count the rest of the things that support your life. So, you have to handle all of this. How much energy and time it will cost you?

I can suggest to you, what I have suggested to myself. Keep on track with things you already know, you have experience in it, you understand it, and become master in it. Because as you may see by yourself, we observe practically the end stretch of our civilization. Look at my footer, in particular about Eiriu-Eolas, and Service to Others. These are some of the best ways you can do to support yourself in the way to keep balance in this world and stay on the good side in this fight.

Is BLM The Mask Behind Which The Oligarchs Operate?
Bottom line: “Critical Race Theory”, “The 1619 Project”, and Homeland Security’s “White Supremacist” warning represent the ideological foundation upon which the war on America is based. The “anti-white” dogma is the counterpart to the massive riots that have rocked the country. These phenomena are two spokes on the same wheel. They are designed to work together to achieve the same purpose. The goal is create a “racial” smokescreen that conceals the vast and willful destruction of the US economy, the $5 trillion dollar wealth-transfer that was provided to Wall Street, and the ferocious attack on the emerging, mainly-white working class “populist” movement that elected Trump and which rejects the globalist plan to transform the world into a borderless free trade zone ruled by cutthroat monopolists and their NWO allies.

I consider the use of an ouija board, a pendulum and tarot cards to be safe and helpful if one knows the proper way of using them which is something thats ill advised in the article.

Yes Nienna, when I wrote this I was thinking of all the knowledge and experience Laura had before she started working with the Ouija board. It's good you remind people of this as my statement is pretty simplistic. I've seen some serious abuse of the pendulum and tarot cards as well. They are just as easily manipulated by deceivers when used as portals into the spirit world and this has exploded during "The New Age", and isn't that interesting concerning the times we're living in. My advise is NEVER try to contact spirits for information or whatever. Most people don't have a clue whats out there. There are very few that can handle it.

These skills (as every skill) in fact require plenty of work that you will have to put into to be sufficient in using these techniques and to all of that you should count the rest of the things that support your life. So, you have to handle all of this. How much energy and time it will cost you?

Yes as well. These sorts of divination tools must be kept in the proper perspective and balance within ones life. They don't take the place of ones own practical understanding and experience or self work. The goal is to find ones personal, inner connection to guidance and that requires seeing and throwing out the garbage which is also self work. Thats the nuts and bolts of "getting there". However, I'm a person thats always been interested in the unseen, realizing that our basic perceptions of this reality are very limited to this 3D experience. I've always known there is more and so I've also been interested in divination techniques for most of my life, starting with the Magic 8 Ball at age 10 (thats extremely limited!). I used tarot cards for many years and studied the I Ching for more years. Also, I became somewhat proficient at reading palms. At this time I've been using a pendulum for 15 years which has been quite helpful for making certain decisions but has its limits. So, if a person has this interest they will put the time in thats required. It's been part of my learning path and over the years most of these practises have fallen away as they're no longer needed. I still use the pendulum almost daily though and it continues to be a learning experience.

I think the phrase "knowledge protects" is very important and knowing what's out there in the "spirit world" is absolutely vital if one endeavors to tip toe into those realms. For most of my life I didn't know about the dark side to all this but somehow I managed to make it through without serious repercussions.. To paraphrase the C's, if a person is sincere in their journey for truth and development they can't be taken in by false knowledge. Maybe for a short time, but it doesn't last.

Thanks for the opportunity to share something of myself here. .

Last edited:
In any case, this attack and the actions of the police and media are fueling an us Vs them atmosphere which is being allowed to simmer. Separately obviously we have the BLM stuff which was doing fueling of its own but in the opposite direction. Forget race, then of course we have the religious angle as well - Muslim Vs Christians.

In the background you have the pandemic plus an economic situation that's about to blow.

This was in Brixton, UK.
George Soros, coming to a city near you soon.

Paramilitary Style BLM Protest in Brixton Yesterday (2nd Aug. 2020)
Clear to see the similarities with BLM in the USA.

Where is this heading?

1599726368986.png

1599726392880.png

Some of the comments :-

Shirley Grainger
Where are they coming from don't believe these are English.

Eddie Bain
Why are they all wearing vests with FF force on them

David Baggie Boy Darby
If this was a gang of white people they would all be arrested...Just a thought......They look like a bunch of Nazis....

Mette Førlie Woodman
Where are they all getting all their outfits from???? G Soros would be my guess!!!!

Chris Grant
They are not Protesters that's an Army.

2 small clips from a guy in Portland hunting down the rioters nonsense. One shows a paper printed by or for the antifa movement. Neatly done ! Good founding obviously.

The other clip is a survey given by some encampment to the newcomers. The questions it seems, are meant to separate the people between color or LGBTQ ideologies for exemple. Unreal.

Last edited:
Because Woke religion tells that 'white fragility' means that white people are very fragile and easily upset when criticized. Instead what we are seeing is that Woke people are easily triggered. The very same thing they accuse white people of. This is a good example of that. OSIT.
The n word is the number #1 offensive word in the American culture. This isn't a new thing. It's been like this since the days of Martin Luther King Jr. How many black Americans have been called the n word? Every single one? No American can claim ignorance that the n word is offensive, especially at some wannabe prestigious school. That's one end of the spectrum.

At the other end of the spectrum is all the people tired of all the words they can't say because some idiot out there will be offended. The multitude of politically correct terms that must be used instead of the offensive version, eg can't say retarded because someone will be offended, so have to say mentally disabled instead.

But what has happened is that some of the tired people are losing track of the words that are truly offensive and have been offensive long before the days of political correctness.

Black students being offended by the use of a phonetic n word in lecture does not belong in the same category as easily triggered woke people.

The professor made a mistake saying a phonetic n word, and there is nothing wrong with him paying a price for that mistake. There's nothing wrong with some of the black students being offended by what he said. It's really not so difficult to see why what he said was offensive.

The article is wrong about the pronounciation of the Chinese word versus the n word being different. They are phonetically exactly the same in common usage, ie nigga. Exactly the same that even a Korean teen thought he was being called nigga by a Chinese teen.

The professor made a mistake saying a phonetic n word, and there is nothing wrong with him paying a price for that mistake. There's nothing wrong with some of the black students being offended by what he said. It's really not so difficult to see why what he said was offensive.

If he said it on purpose, sure. But he didn't. The students complained that it affected their mental health all because of a Chinese word that sounds like a racial slur. I think this is a classic case of victim mentality.

President Trump has information about the background and funding of Antifa and Black Lives Matter. But for now, he’s playing it close to the vest. Trump said on “The Ingraham Angle” that an individual who attended the Republican National Convention came to D.C. “on a plane from a certain city, and in the plane it was almost completely loaded with thugs wearing these dark uniforms, black uniforms with gear and this and that… This person was coming to the Republican National Convention and there were like seven people in the plane [with] this person, and then a lot of people were on the plane to do big damage. This is all happening.”

The president mentioned that “people you’ve never heard of, people in the dark shadows” could be funding and coordinating domestic terrorist groups. “The money is coming from some very stupid rich people [who] have no idea that if their thing ever succeeded, which it won’t, they will be thrown to the wolves like you’ve never seen before.”

Article: President Trump drops hints on who's funding Antifa and Black Lives Matter

Interview part 1:

Interview part 2:

If he said it on purpose, sure. But he didn't. The students complained that it affected their mental health all because of a Chinese word that sounds like a racial slur. I think this is a classic case of victim mentality.
The intention argument may work for a Chinese teen speaking Chinese. It doesn't work for a culture and language wannabe expert teaching subtle forms of communication in a supposedly prestigious American institution. Such a person acting in a public and representative capacity is imputed with the knowledge that he is saying the n word 4 times in a roll. What's next at USC? The George Bush endowed professor of business etiquette throwing up on the students? The girl in the green scarf business savings professor going on an Armani shopoholic binge right in middle of lecture? A guess it's nothing a million dollar bribe can't fix.

Of the zillions of possible uhms and likes in the entire world, this guy had to pick the phoentic n word? He's a language expert? He's a professor teaching cross cultural language? Oh he didn't mean it because he is a retarded expert? I guess that's par for the course at SC.

The intention argument may work for a Chinese teen speaking Chinese. It doesn't work for a culture and language wannabe expert teaching subtle forms of communication in a supposedly prestigious American institution. Such a person acting in a public and representative capacity is imputed with the knowledge that he is saying the n word 4 times in a roll. What's next at USC? The George Bush endowed professor of business etiquette throwing up on the students? The girl in the green scarf business savings professor going on an Armani shopoholic binge right in middle of lecture? A guess it's nothing a million dollar bribe can't fix.

Of the zillions of possible uhms and likes in the entire world, this guy had to pick the phoentic n word? He's a language expert? He's a professor teaching cross cultural language? Oh he didn't mean it because he is a retarded expert? I guess that's par for the course at SC.

Wow!
You must be really a sad and lonely person in the world if you're trolling on this.
'wannabe expert', 'retarded expert'?
Watch the actual class video, read what others have to say about the professor and the incident if you want to benefit yourself, don't just write bs for the sake of argument and sink deeper...

Back
Top Bottom