George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

Wow!
You must be really a sad and lonely person in the world if you're trolling on this.
'wannabe expert', 'retarded expert'?
Watch the actual class video, read what others have to say about the professor and the incident if you want to benefit yourself, don't just write bs for the sake of argument and sink deeper...
I watched the video yesterday before my latest 3 posts.

It is ironic that a professor teaching cross cultural language did not know he was saying the n word in the US. Let that sink in.

Black Lives Matter Led to Record Number of Mass Shootings
Not all that long ago, the Democrats ran on vowing to stop mass shootings. Now they don’t want to talk about them. And who can blame them? Few murderers want to confess their crimes.

Democrats lied about crime and the cops, and thousands of people were wounded or died.

1593094441122.png

As this Youtuber, Justin Wilson, is discussing in this video, BLM is now telling blacks to kill random white people as retribution. Wilson links to a black BLM leader who is inciting this kind of violence. Wilson also cites two examples of young black men who, after seeing images of white cops killing blacks on Youtube, decide they need to go out and murder a random white person -- and they do, with the result that, as usual, the MSM neglects to report on these incidents.

Wilson also makes the comment that these two young black men might never have acted out as they did had they been watching people like Officer Tatum, the conservative, black, ex-police officer who is confronting the MSM's disinfo on police shootings with credible inside information he's getting on each case, along with his sharing his own experiences as a police officer.

In some ways relative to the above, the following is another of my personal anecdotes from the Empire State (New York):

First off, criminal Cuomo is threatening to stop certain train lines from the city to upstate, including the line to my town -- so we'll see if he makes good on this threat. Meanwhile, as is typical of so much about New York now, everything is mismanaged. I won't go into the tedious details except to say that they spend money on cameras for monitoring whether passengers are wearing their Covid masks or not, but as to everything else... you get the picture: just negligent indifference. And, of course, everything is Trump's fault -- not Pelosi and her gang of hoodlums, or Cuomo and de Blasio who, as I understand it, don't even like each other, and yet they make good partners in crime.

SO, ANYWAY... I found myself waiting for a train that was never going to show up, and even though the "check engine" light was on in my car, I decided I would drive to the city since the last time I tried to take the very same train I was bussed somewhere, dumped off at some other station (without any explanation), and what should have taken an hour and half of travel turned into a five hour ordeal. Oh, and since this very friendly young black man, with whom I was commiserating about the poor train service, etc., was also wondering what to do, I decided to offer him a ride, since he had been dropped off at the station, and so didn't have a car himself.

It turns out he was a medical technician, and so we discussed Covid-19, what his experiences were with it -- some of it pretty grizzly -- in addition to my sharing with him the problematic aspects that I'd observed both anecdotally and online. We talked about other topics as well, I learned about his family, he learned about my life as an artist in New York, and it was really a very pleasant encounter. Oh, and he even paid for gas (!)

Later that same day, I was waiting in a park -- a private park, I learned later, which was well taken care of as compared to other small parks in the city, which are no longer nice places to escape to -- and a young black man came up to me with some literature he was holding. He barely made eye contact, and seemed almost guilty about what he was doing. I couldn't understand everything he was saying, but it was something about someone in his family having been killed by the police -- oh, and he was collecting donations in that regard.

Usually, I give some money when asked, but this time I felt this person was taking advantage of the political climate, and so I simply told him that I had no cash on me, which was pretty close to the truth, in any event. He didn't react in any way, just went about his business. I really do think he felt sort of guilty for preying on the cluelessness or kindness of white people, as if he were in some way scamming them.

Not long after that, I was waiting to cross the street and a black man in a wheel chair just behind me asked me to help him go down the very slight ramp to the street. I saw the man had no legs, and I decided to help the man out since he asked me to, although obviously the man was perfectly capable to move around the city himself. So, I got him down the small ramp, where we were still waiting for the traffic light to change. Then -- and this I was sorry I did, since I'd already fulfilled all that was asked of me -- I asked the man if he wanted me to help him across the street. He said yes -- and, by the way, this man was entirely UNfriendly, not in the least pleasant to be around. So, anyway, as I wheeled him across the street I saw there was a curb, and no ramp, and I asked him if he usually could get up a curb, which wasn't very high, but still it presented a challenge. Then I saw a dip in the curb somewhat down the street, so I wheeled the man to that, and I have to say it took some serious effort to wheel this guy up onto the sidewalk since it was a bit of an incline, and this guy was pretty heavy. Of course, he made no motion to help me do this, which, of course, he could easily have done.

So, that done, the guy pointed to the McDonald's just in front of us, saying to take him inside. An Asian man who was eating outside got up and held open the door, and I wheeled the man inside the McDonald's where he directed me to the bathrooms. I saw that a code was needed in order to access the bathroom, and I mentioned this to him, whereupon he DEMANDED that I go get the code. I smiled at his utter rudeness, went to the front of the place, said to someone working there that a gentleman in a wheelchair needed to use the bathroom, whereupon the employee, who said normally one has to buy something first, went to let the man into the bathroom.

I hesitated a moment, saw that the man was being helped, and decided it was time to leave. But, I have to say, the whole experience left me feeling rather used. The way the man acted, as if he was "owed" something, left me with a real bad feeling. No, I wasn't asked to kneel on the ground and ask for forgiveness. But I was being ordered around by someone who obviously did not need my help, and only behaved this way because of the political environment -- somewhat like the guy in the park, only worse since I got pulled into his whole "scam." Also, the sense of being used is pretty crummy feeling, and it stays with you.

Actually, something that's evident concerning that day -- two days ago it was -- has to do with class, not just race. The first person had a very good job -- a career, in fact, which he was advancing in. He also greatly admired his mother, I noticed (his parents were divorced, although his father was definitely a part of his life); and he had a wife and two young children. He was also just a nice guy -- had good, positive energy, in other words -- which in some respects has nothing necessarily to do with race or class.

Anyway, as per the video I linked to, we are living in increasingly dangerous times, and this race war idea is very much on the table. I agree with the Youtuber that most of us don't want any kind of a war at all. We just want to live our lives. But if more misguided, impressionable blacks take the bait and start randomly killing whites, what is that going to lead to? And you really can't protect yourself from that kind of random, violent act -- unless you detect having a bad feeling, maybe, which might give you some time to move out of harm's way.

My God, it's all so dismal to contemplate.

Last edited:
I watched the video yesterday before my latest 3 posts.

It is ironic that a professor teaching cross cultural language did not know he was saying the n word in the US. Let that sink in.

I still don't think that justifies calling him retarded or a wannabe. He's just stating the facts. Because the fact is, that's how they speak in China... Anyone with any cross-cultural experience isn't offended by foreign-language words that sound like swear words, and this is the first I've heard of anyone being fired for saying this common Chinese word in an American university course. And I highly doubt it's because all professors studiously avoid saying the word.

I still don't think that justifies calling him retarded or a wannabe. He's just stating the facts. Because the fact is, that's how they speak in China... Anyone with any cross-cultural experience isn't offended by foreign-language words that sound like swear words, and this is the first I've heard of anyone being fired for saying this common Chinese word in an American university course. And I highly doubt it's because all professors studiously avoid saying the word.

My take: it's ridiculous and deplorable that he got fired for this. People shouldn't get fired for language. Words should never be taboo. But the Left is now nothing but an ever-evolving set of linguistic, ideological, and behavioral taboos.

At the same time, he really was an idiot for doing this. In the current maoist political climate, it's the equivalent of painting a target on his chest.

Edit: Especially given the economic context, with universities losing great scads of money and looking for any excuse they can find to reduce payroll (and obviously it won't be the Associate Vice Assistant Deanlet of Excellence in Diversity that is first on the chopping block).

Oregon voters disapprove of Portland protests, feel police aren’t using enough force, poll finds
According to the survey, 66% of participants said they didn’t approve of the Portland protests and most believed they’ve been harmful to Black Portlanders, race relations and police reform efforts.
More than half of the surveyed voters said they believed the protests were mostly violent, 42% felt Portland police weren’t using enough force “when dealing with protesters” and the majority felt the word “riot” rather than “protest” best encapsulated how they would describe the demonstrations.
The poll found that about 60% of Oregon voters disapprove of how Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler has responded to protests. But it found similar numbers disapprove of the response to protests by President Donald Trump and by Gov. Kate Brown – who have taken diametrically opposed stands on the role of federal officers, the merits of dialing back police’s role in public safety and the role of Trump supporters and white supremacists in spurring violence.

But Wheeler at 30% received the lowest approval percentage of the three and Trump, at 39%, the highest.
article-6913-1.jpg

In Londen, Extinction rebellion defaced the statue of Winston Churchill by painting racist on it. Eco warriors are apparently also Woke. Why is this interesting? Because left-wing activists of al branches whether they realize it or not all seem to follow the same agenda.

Article:

Consider this,

I think that by now most of us heard about the ''Great reset''

And the WEF (World Economic Forum) resetters have big plans.

The ''Great Reset'' emphasizes gender and race equality, poverty eradication and the total elimination of violence and hatred. It establishes that the future world is fully based on these goals and that the only way to achieve these things is through sustainable development and climate change mitigation.

Although many details about the ''Great Reset'' won't be rolled out until the World Economic Forum meets in Davos in January 2021. the general principles of the plan are clear: The world needs massive new government programs and far-reaching policies to stave up ''calamity''.

Of course, these government officials, activists and influencers can't impose a systemic change of this size on their own. Which is why they have already started to activate vast networks of left-wing activists from around the world, who will throughout 2021 demand changes in line with the Great Reset.

But what if the world community don't band together behind the initiative? About this the WEF stated the following; To be dis-united will lead to more polarisation, nationalism, racism, increased social unrest and conflicts'. In short, a greater level of chaos and degradation of systems, leaving the world more fragile and less sustainable.

In other words, the predator class that hold influence over most governments seek to "reshape" the existing social order through the creation of crisis and disaster.

Texas police group puts up billboard warning "enter at your own risk," saying Austin defunded police

The Texas Municipal Police Association (TMPA) has put up two billboards along Interstate 35 entering Austin after the city council voted last month to cut the Austin police budget. One of them reads: "Warning! Austin defunded police. Enter at your own risk!"

The second says, "Limited support next 20 miles," according to the association.

TMPA, the largest law enforcement association in Texas, said on Facebook it released the billboards – which include the hashtag #BacktheBlue – "to raise public awareness that Austin is a defunded city."

Texas Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick backed the campaign, calling them "great new billboards" in a tweet on Wednesday, while Texas Governor Greg Abbott tweeted about them with the hashtag #TexasBacksTheBlue.

Abbott has called on every Texan and candidate for public office to sign a pledge against defunding the state's police departments and post it on social media Thursday afternoon to show support for law enforcement.

"Defunding our police departments would invite crime into our communities and put people in danger," reads the pledge. "That is why I pledge to support any measure that discourages or stops efforts to defund police departments in Texas."
Adler has pointed to Denver as a city that effectively transformed its police department, CBS Austin reports. Denver is now sending mental health professionals instead of police to respond to non-violent 911 calls.

According to Adler, none of the calls in Denver have required police backup. This frees up officers for other police work.

While cities like Denver and Austin call the defunding effort "reimagining public safety," others, including Texas Governor Abbott, see it as a threat to law and order, according to CBS Austin.

Texas Democrats issued their own pledge in response to the "Back the Blue" campaign. The Democrats' "Texas First Pledge" includes protecting public health by following scientists' recommendations in responding to COVID-19, providing coverage for pre-existing conditions, and supporting small businesses and education. The party shared the pledge on Twitter and urged Abbott and Senator John Cornyn, a fellow Republican, to sign it.

But which scientists' recommendations are you following? Bunch of lunatics, all of them.

R: "Back the Blue!"

D: "Yeah but Covid..."

Like....what?

The ''Great Reset'' emphasizes gender and race equality, poverty eradication and the total elimination of violence and hatred. It establishes that the future world is fully based on these goals and that the only way to achieve these things is through sustainable development and climate change mitigation.
[...]
Of course, these government officials, activists and influencers can't impose a systemic change of this size on their own. Which is why they have already started to activate vast networks of left-wing activists from around the world, who will throughout 2021 demand changes in line with the Great Reset.

That could explain these African wannabe activists/militants entering the Netherlands and trying to steal a statue from the Africa Museum a few days ago. They did a similar thing in Paris and Marseilles, France BTW. According to Dutch police they are without a regular home address (so, they are travelling around?).
In the 22-minute long film on YouTube, the five take the statue, walk out of the museum, are unable to drive out of the car park because the barrier is lowered, and then carry on walking until police arrest them and handcuff a man dressed all in black with a beret.

In a long monologue, he claims that the works in the museum were African items of faith stolen by the ‘Dutch and Portuguese’ from Africa, during times of colonisation and slavery when evangelists were spreading the Christian faith. He says that their confiscation was part of colonial repression, stopped Africa from developing a textile industry and helped destroy the African identity.

In the video, he says repeatedly that he is taking home a religious symbol which ‘enriched Holland and the West’.
[...]
In a press release, the museum said that the activists have carried out similar stunts in Paris and Marseille and are being prosecuted in France.

Dutch prosecutors are still deciding whether or not to press charges.

In another video (in French mostly) while still in Holland they were making threats, posturing that they will leave the country with some sort of artefact, as there are more museums to be robbed. They also tried to mobilise people against the 'extreme right'. These people seem to be highly educated (their French is excellent), they drive their own car and could afford the tickets to the museum, so they are not some down and out people, they are here, stirring the pot, just like in France and Belgium - trying to sue Belgium and France in regards to slavery and colonialism. One of them also has some links to (some terrorist?) groups in Mali, but was prevented from leaving for Mali by the French authorities, or so he said.

Hopefully they are just some common gold-diggers, but the audacity of these people is breath-taking, because they know they don't have to hide their nefarious intentions any longer.:mad:

Child Carries Out Cold Blooded Shooting Of Two Police Officers.
Despicable BLM Swarms Hospital & Threatens More Deaths

“Moments ago, 2 of our Sheriff Deputies were shot in Compton and were transported to a local hospital. They are both still fighting for their lives, so please keep them in your thoughts and prayers. We will update this thread with information as it becomes available…” the LASD tweeted following the attack on the officers. “Update: One male deputy and one female deputy were ambushed as they sat in their patrol vehicle. Both sustained multiple gunshot wounds and are in critical condition. They are both currently undergoing surgery. The suspect is still at large.”

Video of moment when child runs up to the squad car and fires the gun shooting 2 police officers in the head.

Then BLM swarmed the hospital
A Black Lives Matter mob swarmed the hospital where two deputies were taken for treatment after being ambushed and shot.
They blocked doorways, threatened officers at the scene and attempted to force their way inside.

Left-wing arsonists are setting many of the wildfires in Western states… but why?
In case you’re trying to keep track of all this, when left-wing terrorists set fire to buildings in cities, that’s known as “peaceful protesting.” But when left-wing terrorists set fire to forests in nature, that’s called “climate change.”
One map of real-time fires shows that all the fires magically stop at the U.S. / Canada border, revealing how these aren’t natural fires but rather acts of arson being waged as wartime sabotage against the United States of America:

Update

Overnight there were indications the shooter had been identified.
Per a review of information on 4chan, it first appeared that the shooter may be the same guy that was arrested on the TV show COPS in 2014.

Here is the link: https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/277343558#p277348164

A dwarf male was arrested with a violent past who threatened police in 2014.
The episode went viral and is still posted on the internet.

Yaacov Apelbaum compared the individual in the COPS television episode to video of the shooter from Saturday using AI and identified multiple matches between the dwarf on COPS in 2014 and the LA shooter:

1. Size
  2. Arm and Leg Geometry
  3. Hat style
  4. Pant style

But the two do not match in:

1. Runnng style
2. Gate

1600137197416.png

ANALYSIS: Trump’s “military” deployment of vaccines on Nov. 1 is a clever cover story to prepare for Insurrection Act invocation, mass arrests using military police
We now believe, for reasons outlined here, that the “military deployment” of vaccines is a cover story. Trump is using the vaccine issue to place military units in position all across the nation to prepare for a post-election invocation of the Insurrection Act which would activate the military to confront and arrest or eliminate domestic terrorists across the country.
Note that it's unclear who actually wrote this article. There's plenty in it that makes sense, though.

Back
Top Bottom