George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

Well done, SOTTREADER! You've done a fine piece of search.

I don't think there's much political about her appearance, she seems to be on some kind of a high.
The next time she feels she's being let down by somebody she might be sobbing again.
My feeling is that she is a traumatized person. :-(

I'm not trying to put a label on her but look how NIMH describes borderline personality disorder..

For what it's worth...

She seems to be radicalised against white people now... Whatever the events are that led to this, the radicalisation seems to be complete in my opinion.

In that video where she was doing an interview, she seems to be throwing out veiled threats and she seems to be quite hardened about these threats.

Makes me wonder what plans they are cooking up.

In other news, looks like the proper hardcore militants are now moving into chaz

Plus looks like guns are getting distributed willy nilly in there too.

This was just posted but I think it was from the incident last night

Whatever these guys are cooking up, no doubt all the security agencies know about it and are letting it happen for now. They can swoop in there at any moment and shut this whole thing down but for some reason they are hanging back.

Drugs, guns and God knows what other contraband are freely changing hands in there.

Last edited:
I have found the lady in question.

She has an Instagram account. It's interesting to see the transformation to a radical over the years. Perfect candidate to be picked up by a soup agency.

Her account starts in 2015 with her travelling

She's then back home and it looks like she has a passion for music

Then she goes through a modelling / body image phase

Then something clearly happens and she starts developing mental issues claiming racism is too much... Has a breakdown on camera.

And now she's fully transformed to a full-blown radical and appears to be a leader. Insta won't allow you to link more stuff but previous posts show her current position in her journey... She's grown scary! She also seems to be a single mom so not sure if that plays into her story.

In any case, seems a tormented soul that's turned super scary!
One of the Greenbaums going off?

I hear what you're saying, Woodsman, about the direction much of music (and art) has taken. Actually, this post has gotten a bit involved, and I speak to that more later on. Meantime, as Nucifera has pointed out, much of what we're seeing now culture wise -- using the lens of social engineering, that is -- comes out of the insidious, at first glance seemingly invisible sinister workings set in motion in the era of our so called counter culture — or, actually, some time before that.

I came along in the early 70's but listened to a lot of the music from that era throughout my life. Reading McGowan's series and other articles about how the whole hippy generation was basically manufactured to subvert the intellectuals who were protesting the Vietnam war and how many of the "artists" of the day had military connections was fascinating and horrifying at the same time. Reading about MK Ultra tying in to those times behind the scenes also helped me understand just how "simple" it was to manipulate the perceptions of a whole generation of youth into a downward spiral of sex, drugs and rock and roll.

Today it seems like we can see the back end of these experiences that have been refined through practice but playing out a bit differently. The youth have been hijacked again using a different method of hatred, entitlement and violence instead of the peace, love and happiness routine of the 60's. It's hardly surprising given the music (aka auto tune) of this generation. But it is easier to me to see the social engineering now as apposed to decades ago. Some of it's age and and the rest is found here on the forum. At the very least we had a better back drop of music then, that's wasn't geared to so much violence but I never cared for Crosby.:thdown: :-D

SOCIAL MEDIA WILL GO OFFLINE TO HIDE TRUTH AND BOLSTER MAINSTREAM MEDIA

Oh - MM -Gee there are folks who will lose the rest of their minds if they can't get on the social media sites!

THE PEOPLE MAY NOT BE TOLD THE FULL EXTENT OF THE CONSORTIUM'S CRIMES
"What I was told, the military watched with great interest at the beginning of this COVID outbreak, and they realized the way the average American responded to the mask, and Fauci, fear - they could not tell - I was told ... we can't even tell the public 10%. They just can't handle it. It might be that... they held back on this immediate, hardcore red pill right at the beginning when the supposed media shutdown, social media, was gonna happen, because they realized the public, they're not even psychologically ready. And maybe, later in the summer, it will happen, but I've told, there has to be a time where the public is told some of these atrocities so they understand and have the context why, what they are witnessing, has to happen the way it is. Otherwise it looks like Trump's a madman. Once they understand that the same people that have been yelling at him since he was president are the same ones doing the atrocities, it makes sense that the media was lying and saying that he's just going after his enemies, when in fact what he was doing was, he was red-pilled by the military, he found out who the real enemy is, and the extent of what they were doing, and now he is doing justice, bringing justice. I know people want perp walks... but at the same time, that would create such psychological upheaval it would destroy the long-term plan of making a smooth transition to what I've been told several times is going to be a new golden age for humanity."

While I agree with this statement some what, I do find it hard to believe that they do not understand why the public is not able to handle even the partial truth because they have been a part of the cover up for decades.

"[The populace] can't perceive that there's evil so bad that they want to depopulate the planet, or steal children and turn them into drugs that get the elite high. Apparently, that education is still going to come to the American public, but the timing has to be right, and the threat that is against the American people has to be sufficiently reduced so that they can actually spill all the beans without worrying about repercussions from Deep State sleepers that are still out there and they're still looking for. There is still that uncomfortable truth that is going to have to happen so that they understand the nature of the trials that are going to be taking place over the next several years... I was told that every one of those trials is being filmed. Transcripts are being made by court reporters. At a certain point, just so the public knows they weren't being lied to about all these crazy crimes against humanity, they are going to show people especially well-known names that may have had a trial behind the scenes... But if you do it too early, they're going to go into freak-out mode. I mean, look at them now. A police death happens and now the whole country is at war with itself. It's not the time to do that."

While the first sentence seems to be true enough, I think the rest may be wishful thinking indeed. You know the old adage if it's too good to be true... BUT it would be worth the price of admission to this reincarnation to see that come about first hand. As others have stated that doesn't take into account weather, comets and meteors that may be in store for us.

I came along in the early 70's but listened to a lot of the music from that era throughout my life. Reading McGowan's series and other articles about how the whole hippy generation was basically manufactured to subvert the intellectuals who were protesting the Vietnam war and how many of the "artists" of the day had military connections was fascinating and horrifying at the same time. Reading about MK Ultra tying in to those times behind the scenes also helped me understand just how "simple" it was to manipulate the perceptions of a whole generation of youth into a downward spiral of sex, drugs and rock and roll.

In that vein, the book Chaos: Charles Manson, the CIA and the Secret History of the Sixties by Tom O’Neill is a chilling insight into the CIA’s mind control operations (MK Ultra, Project Artichoke, Project Midnight etc) using psychedelics on the unsuspecting populace, creating Manchurian candidates, with Manson likely a CIA informant. Manson was also tied in with the music/hippie scene. The Laurel Canyon series touches on the Manson angle but not to the extent that Tom O’Neill has. There’s a Rogan interview with O’Neill if anyone’s interested. It’s jaw dropping how subtle and insidious their (PTB/Consortium/Govt.) tactics are in controlling (steering) the sociocultural milieu of the times to suit their agenda. Witness what’s happening right now.

No words if they were Antifa but it says:
During the night, several small groups rioted and looted in downtown Stuttgart. According to the police, the situation was temporarily out of control and arrests were made.

Hundreds are fighting street battles with the police

During the night, several small groups rioted and looted in downtown Stuttgart. According to the police, the situation was temporarily out of control and arrests were made.

After the riots in downtown Stuttgart, the situation has calmed down again on Sunday morning, police said. The majority of the emergency services who had been ordered to the state capital from other parts of Baden-Württemberg have since left Stuttgart. The police are currently in the process of getting an overview. "We are now trying to explore what it was and what it could be," said a spokesman.

Street battles and looting had taken place on Sunday night. About 500 people smashed shop windows and looted shops in small groups, a police spokesman for the AFP news agency said. Rescue workers were thrown at them with bottles and stones. Several police officers were injured.

The situation was out of control

At shortly before midnight, the situation near the Schlossplatz had "rocked up", where according to the police spokesman there were always a lot of people at the weekend.

Video recordings circulated on Twitter of young men kicking shop windows or tearing paving stones out of the ground. "The situation is completely out of control," a police spokesman said.

The local police requested support from colleagues from the federal police. The situation was only under control around three o'clock. The police have not yet been able to make any statements on the background. Last weekend there were also clashes between mostly young people and the police - but not to the extent that they are now.

Here is Twitter "compilation" of videos https://twitter.com/hashtag/stuttgart
I see comments and titles that rioters were immigrants.... 🤷‍♀️

I’ve said it before and I say it again: Trump may not be 100% the real deal, but jeez the relentless smearing he gets would have broken many down a long time ago. The media, their minions and the useful idiots are posting gleefully how ‘empty’ the stadium was at yesterday’s rally, how many ‘stupid’ things he said etc. Joe Biden couldn’t have filled even a tenth of that stadium, and now they’re saying that his rally was a total flop. I don’t know how he does it, but somehow Trump seems to get more energy, the more he’s bullied.

Our little Antifa girl joins the fray and calls for neccesary force to fight ''injustices'' and ''save the planet.''

BLM is a hate group. He also criticizes Antifa.''but Antifa, they need to kill everyone in that thing.'' He said.

A shortened version of this appeared in yesterday's Columbus Dispatch; excellent commentary:
Christine Flowers: The Crusade to Erase starts in Philadelphia
0OB6lm_0PKo4vMM00

A crew from Mural Arts paints over the Frank Rizzo mural on Ninth Street in Philadelphia on June 7. The image of the former Philadelphia mayor was removed from the side of a building in south Philadelphia amid large protests in the city on the issue of police brutality.
ASSOCIATED PRESS

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” - George Orwell, "1984"

“'1984' was supposed to be a warning, not a game plan.” - Anonymous

When I saw them painting over the mural of Frank Rizzo at the Italian Market last week, I felt a lot of different emotions. Anger, mostly, at the destruction of a tribute to a man who, although imperfect, devoted his life to the city of his birth. A man who integrated the police force. Who was beloved of many in the black communities he helped keep safe from the drug scourge. A man who made enemies, and friends who’d take a bullet for him.

I felt anger, too, at the implicit attack on my mother’s heritage. In this Black Lives Matter moment, other lives and cultures are expected to take a supporting role. So Italian Americans are not supposed to complain at the erasure of a man who was intimately identified with their history, the only Italian Catholic to hold the most important seat in municipal politics.

The anger was accompanied by bemusement at the foolishness of the act, one that was as unnecessary as it was futile. Erasing Rizzo’s face, or tearing down his massive metal effigy, will not remove him from our collective institutional memory. To tell us not to remember, to look away, is a guarantee that we will seek out that memory in defiance.

But the most visceral emotion was fear, and it had very little to do with Rizzo the man. The fear that I experienced, and still experience, was tied to the increasingly successful efforts to turn George Orwell’s prophecy into our current reality.

People on the left have been quite busy these days downplaying the significance of what is happening, something that I chronicled in an earlier essay. To them, fascism can only be experienced on the right, and takes the shape and form of a president who fires tear gas into a crowd of “peaceful protesters.” The response to that essay among so many of my readers-righteous indignation-was expected.

But as Orwell expressed so well, fascism is not a partisan phenomenon, and can exist wherever and whenever a society decides to exert dominion over its citizens by usurping the one true thing that sets them apart as human: their independent minds.

It is one thing to imprison a man in a cell, chain him up, shut him away from the sunlight and the company of others. Concrete walls and iron gates can hold him in. But they cannot entrap his brain, which is tethered to his soul and makes him immortal. Look at John McCain. Five and a half years in the hell at Hanoi did not break his spirit. Neither did the physical torture to which he was subjected.

But taking hold of a man’s mind by denying him access to the truth, all of it, can turn him into something less than human. It makes him into an unthinking, unquestioning half-creature that might breathe and eat and walk and work and even love, but who is a simple cog in the wheel of the state machine. If you take away a man’s ability to think, and make independent thought a crime, you have successfully killed him, though he will continue to breathe.

When I saw the aftermath of the Rizzo mural’s destruction, a chill took over me on a very hot, fetid, Philadelphia summer day. There was a blank place where there used to be color, where there was life and history. Drained from that wall was the figure of a man who represented not only himself, but generations of Italians and their pride. That empty space was more upsetting than the graffiti on the Rizzo statue, because it was a first successful result of what I call the Crusade to Erase.

The irony is that the mural was on private property, and I’ve been told that the owner would have left it up but for the threats he started receiving. Other businesses in the Italian Market signed a letter agreeing to have the mural destroyed, and demonstrated their cowardice. But in good Orwellian style, they will insist it was an effort to honor black lives. This will be the new normal: Honor one culture by insulting another.

Now they say they are coming for Christopher Columbus, who has been caricatured as the great genocidal Satan. They are trying to teach our children that he was an evil man, crushing context, creating facts, conning the naive. Orwell knew the playbook and blueprint intimately, and wrote it down for us.

This time, though, it won’t be as easy to take out that giant historical eraser and create the blank spaces so the Thought Tyrants can write their preferred narratives, which they can then shove down our throats. If they try it, we can come back and start choosing murals and statues that they love, and use the same principle they employ to destroy them. Personally, I find the Paul Robeson mural at 45th and Chestnut to be an obscene tribute to a man who loved Stalin, embraced his evil regime and ignored the deaths and torture of millions in the gulags of Siberia. Robeson offends me. Perhaps I should start a campaign to erase him. Perhaps I should turn their weapons back on them.

I have represented asylees and refugees from totalitarian states. They understand what it is to live in countries where society, either directly through the government or by the intimidation of special interest groups, tells you what to think. They fled their own private hells to escape, to find freedom.

I am horrified to have them see those tragic histories repeat themselves here.

And so, I will not say the appropriate things. I will not apologize for a guilt I do not bear. I will not engage in pithy, socially woke slogans. I will not grovel, bend the knee or worry that my words might get me ostracized, unemployed or even killed.

I choose to follow Orwell’s warning. I hope I’ll have company.

Christine Flowers is an attorney and a resident of Delaware County. Her column usually appears Sundays. Email her at cflowers1961@gmail,com.

This is loosely related to this topic in the sense of the antifa drive is able to tap into some pessimism that young people feel regarding there chances to live up to expectations within the system. I think there's something real here but it has been co-opted and pathologized into a destructive movement...

In any case, it's an interesting interview

I think JP says you can't have equality of outcome but you should have equality of opportunity. The problem I think is the equality of opportunity is highly compromised in the pathologized system that makes up the modern world.

Well, it seems to me that Trump COULD do a lot of things that he isn't doing as yet. That makes me curious. It almost seems as though he is deliberately letting the Left go nuts so that EVERYONE turns against them. Or, maybe his hands really are tied?

Looks like your suspicion is right on the money. Trump just announced in his latest rally speech that he thinks it is probably better to not interfere at this point and instead basically let the democrats (and Antifa/Blacklives Matter for that matter) self-destruct and thereby exposing their true colors to the American people in what they are doing to the country and the people. Not such a bad idea I reckon.

Trump said:
Now, I may be wrong, but it is probably better for us to just watch that disaster[...] Let it simmer for a while, let people see what radical left democrats will do to our country.

Last edited:
My post was explaining to Bjorn how I viewed things so that he can have a better idea of how I saw things.

That was the aim.

I know, that's perfectly clear. No confusion about that whatsoever.

If you think there was something that I said which was factually incorrect, please let me know what it is.

That was not the the topic or the motive of my previous response to your post, or the reason for this one. What I intended, to put it in a more clear manner is this: sometimes the impressions I get from your posts is of a person being overstimulated and the one reacting on first basic impulses, being it emotional and/or intellectual overdrive. I'm not saying your intentions are that of a noise or that the things you feel the need to explain some more (about what you actually meant, about how you see things) are invalid or incorrect all together. I am NOT saying that. Also, I am NOT saying that your input to this topic is irrelevant. I AM saying, however, what few other people seemed to notice too, how your posts sometimes become a blast of emotions or a maze of details, narratives of your impressions and opinions about certain fractions of the certain groups and their acts. And when THAT is pointed out to you, instead of taking some time to grasp what's being said, you often immediately react with some new narrative, explaining the very first thing that you've said even further, while that was never the main point, or at least not the only point. How you reacted to my reply to your post is a perfect example of it.

For some reason, you seem to think how you've been often misunderstood in your posts and how explaining the same thing further and further, until the whole thing is so overloaded with various groups of people and their motives, and then your motives and impressions, your intentions and aims, that it's just eating up energy reading through it all and leaving barely any to reply properly. It's too much. If other people on this forum have different experience reading through such of your posts, then please correct me, it could be just my low threshold for chaos.

All that being said, I want you to know how my only motive for writing all of this is my impulse to help you to pause for a while before you react. I would do the same thing for my family member or for any of my friends, if I sense they are being overstimulated. We all have our triggers and fall into such states from time to time. I'm only suggesting how you could give yourself a chance for first emotions and thoughts to pass through you and settle down a bit, so maybe you can work them out inside, in a more constructive way, and then share here, once they are fully processed; instead of putting them in haste post narratives and waiting for the forum members to work them out for you. Inner work first and then external. Again, that's my impression and I'm just being honest about it. If I'm being wrong I welcome other's input.

There was a post prior to yours that stated looters could be used as a pawn in someone else's game. I think that's factual and taken that into account in my world view following that post. They may not be ideologically driven but that doesn't mean they can't be used as a pawn.

Nope, I disagree. Your whole reply was about you explaining who and what you think 'the looters' are, if that such exclusive group even exists, and even if it does it's completely beyond the point. Again, when you are presented with reply about the complexity of the whole situation and its main points of discussion, you pick up some irrelevant point and go into the narrative of the complexity of THAT, completely ignoring what was being said and always insert in the end of your reply how that is EXACTLY your point as well and how you wholeheartedly agree on all the other issues. It's a maze of ideas, opinions, narratives all mixed up in one soup. It would take hours to go through it and point it all out, step by step, why it reads as a noise.

From your post, I'm finding it hard to see what you are saying other than I should simplify my view? My answer to that is the world is complex and there's many different layers to things.

And there it is. You, doing it again. No, that is not what I was saying. I gave my best to explain it more thoroughly above.

I'm finding it hard to decipher the above. Maybe a practical example may help.

I'm quite surprised with you not being able to 'decipher' it. It was not a riddle, it meant what it said. Reality VS Illusions. People justifying all of their wrong and evil doing when it's for the 'right cause'. It was a specific reply to your post about looters.

Back
Top Bottom