George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

Related to the whole BLM saga is of course the white privilege nonsense. Ami Horowitz went to a white privilege conference (yes, that exists) and Harlem to ask people about white privilege. A bit of a counter weight to all the violence being posted as well ->

The ignorance is staggering.

Untitled-1-31.jpg

News
BLM Leader Believes White People Are Sub-Human, Calls Them ‘Genetic Defects’

A social media post has resurfaced from a Black Lives Matter Toronto co-founder in which she apparently argues that white people are “sub-human” and are “recessive genetic defects.”

Yusra Khogali wrote the post on what appears to be her Facebook and attempted to use a genetic explanation involving melanin production to explain why white people are “defects.” It has now gone viral after it was shared by scholar James Lindsay.

“Whiteness is not humxness,” reads the statement. “in fact, white skin is sub-humxn.”

“White ppl are recessive genetic defects. this is factual,” the post later says. “white ppl need white supremacy as a mechanism to protect their survival as a people because all they can do is produce themselves. black ppl simply through their dominant genes can literally wipe out the white race if we had the power to.”

Khogali says that white people have a “higher concentration of enzyme inhibitors” which suppresses melanin production adding that melanin is important for a number of things such as strong bones, intelligence, vision and hearing.

She even says, “melanin directly communicates with cosmic energy.”

In another post, Khogali tweeted, “Plz Allah give me the strength to not cuss/kill these men and white folks out here today.”

After being criticized for the tweet Khogali responded by saying, “I am not a public official. I am not a police officer. The state does not entrust me with violent weaponry. I have never contributed to the mass targeting of a community. All I have done is used a turn of phrase, a rhetorical flourish, to voice my frustration and dared to be a person calling for justice.”

The posts have since been deleted following heavy backlash.

“White Lives Don’t Matter” Academic: “I Resist Urges to Kneecap White Men”
More hateful tweets surface as Cambridge University continues to back Priyamvada Gopal.
92bdc8bce676fd1d053262a01af1a3b8

Published
1 week ago
on
29 June, 2020
Paul Joseph Watson
290620gopal.jpg

YouTube Screenshot/Composite
https://summit.news/2020/06/29/whit...BWObW_ZgPs2fohxYIlOV3SR1TSIOHc2UcdDE9w6H4uC0#
More racist tweets by Cambridge University Professor Priyamvada Gopal have been unearthed, including one in which she spoke about her urge to “kneecap white men.”

Gopal caused controversy last week when she tweeted “white lives don’t matter,” prompting a petition demanding she be fired. However, Cambridge University responded by promoting her to a full professorship, despite the fact that the tweet was censored by Twitter for hate speech.

The media’s reaction was to portray Gopal as the victim of bullying while feigning infinitely greater outrage over a “white lives matter” banner that was flown over a soccer match in Manchester.

More hateful tweets have now been discovered, including one discussion where Gopal states, “I resist urges to kneecap white men every day. So, no **I** am the hero.”

“Can @Cambridge_Uni please recognise that this is completely unacceptable and indefensible? How are her students supposed to feel safe?” asked Emma Webb.

“She’s racist. I think we need to stop this dumbass spiel that minorities cannot be racist because they absolutely can. She is racist and is getting away with because she’s not white. That’s just the fact of the matter,” remarked Dominique Samuels.

Maybe these messages will lead to another petition demanding Gopal’s removal. The first one was deleted by Change.org after receiving over 20,000 signatures.

Cambridge University has stood by Gopal despite previously dismissing Noah Carl after 500 academics signed a letter challenging Carl’s research on race and intelligence.

The institution also previously rescinded its offer of a visiting fellowship to Jordan Peterson after a woke mob complained about his stance on political correctness and after he appeared in a photograph with a man wearing a t-shirt that said “I’m a proud Islamophobe.”

But we've been assured that it's not possible to be racist against white people ...

Thats problaby the most racist message I have ever seen. It reminds me of the way the nazi's thought about race.

Last edited:
The ignorance is staggering.

Untitled-1-31.jpg

News
BLM Leader Believes White People Are Sub-Human, Calls Them ‘Genetic Defects’

A social media post has resurfaced from a Black Lives Matter Toronto co-founder in which she apparently argues that white people are “sub-human” and are “recessive genetic defects.”

Yusra Khogali wrote the post on what appears to be her Facebook and attempted to use a genetic explanation involving melanin production to explain why white people are “defects.” It has now gone viral after it was shared by scholar James Lindsay.

“Whiteness is not humxness,” reads the statement. “in fact, white skin is sub-humxn.”

“White ppl are recessive genetic defects. this is factual,” the post later says. “white ppl need white supremacy as a mechanism to protect their survival as a people because all they can do is produce themselves. black ppl simply through their dominant genes can literally wipe out the white race if we had the power to.”

Khogali says that white people have a “higher concentration of enzyme inhibitors” which suppresses melanin production adding that melanin is important for a number of things such as strong bones, intelligence, vision and hearing.

She even says, “melanin directly communicates with cosmic energy.”

In another post, Khogali tweeted, “Plz Allah give me the strength to not cuss/kill these men and white folks out here today.”

After being criticized for the tweet Khogali responded by saying, “I am not a public official. I am not a police officer. The state does not entrust me with violent weaponry. I have never contributed to the mass targeting of a community. All I have done is used a turn of phrase, a rhetorical flourish, to voice my frustration and dared to be a person calling for justice.”

The posts have since been deleted following heavy backlash.

"I have never contributed to the mass targeting of a community." she says....

Whiteness is not humxness,” reads the statement. “in fact, white skin is sub-humxn.”

Yes, the ignorance IS staggering. If that entire statement isn't contributing to the mass targeting of a community I don't know what is!

Veteran activists have called out BLM as a tool of the Democrats from day 1. But agenda-driven $MILLIONS drown out the grassroots
The Black Lives Matter movement has made millions off black Americans’ suffering. A St. Louis activist explains how it comes from a long tradition of white liberals coopting grassroots movements to push a Democratic Party agenda.
BLM recently came under fire for doling out just six percent of its donations to local chapters over the past three years, with a whopping 83 percent going to pay consultants and travel costs. The complicated route the money takes from donor to chapter has elicited extensive speculation about the possibility of money laundering, and BLM representatives have been almost cartoonishly cagey when asked by reporters about their finances.

But we've been assured that it's not possible to be racist against white people ...

Thats problaby the most racist message I have ever seen. It reminds me of the way the nazi's thought about race.

I seem to remember the C's saying something to the effect that the whole Social Justice/Woke ideology is an attempt by 3D/4D STS to bring back fascism in a big way but I may be misremembering. However, even if they did not say that, I have thought this for awhile now. It makes me sad.

Slavery Rampant In Africa, Middle East; The West Wrongly Accuses Itself
Today slavery still exists in many parts of Africa and Middle East, but the self-flagellating Western public is obsessively focused only on the Western past of African slavery rather than on real, ongoing slavery, which is alive and well -- and ignored. For today's slaves, there are no demonstrations in the streets, no international political pressure, and virtually no articles in the media.
[A]uthor Ayaan Hirsi Ali, who fled her homeland of Somalia and now live in the US, writes:
"What the media do not tell you is that America is the best place on the planet to be black, female, gay, trans or what have you. We have our problems and we need to address those. But our society and our systems are far from racist".
Never mind any of that. Let's destroy statues of Frederick Douglass and racist elk. Let's kneecap the subhuman whites, the obvious source of black-on-black violence (saving the useful idiots until they finish burning down the cities). We're heroes, I tell you, HEROES! [Sarcasm, of course.]

Last edited:
Slavery Rampant In Africa, Middle East; The West Wrongly Accuses Itself

Never mind any of that. Let's destroy statues of Frederick Douglass and racist elk. Let's kneecap the subhuman whites, the obvious source of black-on-black violence (saving the useful idiots until they finish burning down the cities). We're heroes, I tell you, HEROES! [Sarcasm, of course.]

Article is a bit misleading in the title...

• It calls out the Muslim world for slavery - this is true. The north part of Africa, Middle East etc have a modern day association with slavery. These places sadly are ruled by hardcore islamism.
  • When you go into Africa. Places that are called out - Mauritania (interesting one that I didn't know about) is a transit point between north and sub Saharan. It's Muslim. Somalia is another one called out - Somalia is lawless country pretty much and a breeding ground for terrorists and pirates. It's also Muslim. I'm not sure it's big on slavery more so than it's big on a whole plethora of human rights issues.
  • Beyond the above, I don't see they've mentioned any other African country.
I feel the article would be better served if it highlighted that it was zeroing in on an Islamic thing rather than a continent or race based thing.

Article is a bit misleading in the title...

• It calls out the Muslim world for slavery - this is true. The north part of Africa, Middle East etc have a modern day association with slavery. These places sadly are ruled by hardcore islamism.
  • When you go into Africa. Places that are called out - Mauritania (interesting one that I didn't know about) is a transit point between north and sub Saharan. It's Muslim. Somalia is another one called out - Somalia is lawless country pretty much and a breeding ground for terrorists and pirates. It's also Muslim. I'm not sure it's big on slavery more so than it's big on a whole plethora of human rights issues.
  • Beyond the above, I don't see they've mentioned any other African country.
I feel the article would be better served if it highlighted that it was zeroing in on an Islamic thing rather than a continent or race based thing.
Good points. Please note that the article also makes brief references to Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo), Niamey (Niger), Libya, and Bouteflika (ex-president of Algeria). It doesn't explain the extent of slavery in those places, but they are mentioned.

From China to Florida with love. While it doesn't say so here, I've read elsewhere that the parts are drop-in replacements that add full-auto mode to ARs.

That is nothing new, you can get literally anything from China. I saw there are silencers that can be bought on aliexpress that are declered as oil filters. Some get caught and some do not.

I had wondered about this too. Seemed a bit unlikely that all those people could afford AR style rifles but I am no expert on this - and I have noticed that even pellet (air powered) guns are made to look like the real thing anymore....
OTOH, since I have been making an effort to go to the (public) shooting range more often I have seen a LOT of high powered rifles and pistols in the hands of inexperienced shooters & play soldier types. I get a chuckle when they set up targets at rock throwing distance.
I usually shoot clay pigeons but have been brushing up with slugs in case I ever need to take a deer (haven't hunted in decades). FWIW it is a great stress reliever.

I checked the prices of some rifles in country online and there was in one shop M4 rifle that can be ordered and it is basically AR15 just that it has option of full auto and AR15 is semi auto, and the price is about 1000 dollars and the average weekly pay in US is from what I see online in the range of that price so it should not be expensive(if you also count the export, import taxes) to get one if one is working.

I guess his rank is general in Antifa. He is literally wearing clown shoes. In this way the other clowns know who is in charge. I read it in the Antifa manuel.

And I guess Joker is his role model.
Unarmed London Police Fleeing From Angry Mob.

That is what usually happenes when you are unarmed and without a riot gear. Who sent them in is one smart fella as usual.

Back
Top Bottom