Germ Theory vs Terrain Theory / Pleomorphism / Béchamp, Rife, Naessens, Reich

You guys aren't going to believe what I found on the internet...check this out!

Microscopes capable of doing the work that Naessens, Reich, Rife and Bechamp did exist right now and can be purchased!! They aren't as powerful as theirs were, but are strong enough to do most of what they did.

A blurb from their website, under "Technology/Descriptions":

Ever since the German physicist Ernst Abbe determined that light microscopes cannot resolve objects smaller than half the wavelength of visible light (about 250nm), this has been seen by scientists as the absolute resolution limit of light optical microscopes.

The current Grayfield Lens System (GLS) is the result of over 40 years research and development. By closely examining and optimizing every part of the optical pathway and closely examining the laws of optics, putting every aspect of those laws into question, a unique way of designing optical systems was discovered, where the limits normally associated with optical resolution simply do not apply.

We recognize that many of the statements, images and videos shown on this site regarding the optical capabilities of our microscopes will appear incredible to those who have studied the existing laws of optical physics. Yet these capabilities are real and based on solid optical designs which work extremely reliably, as anyone who has uses our microscopes will discover.

True scientists should remain open for new scientific developments and we ask you to reserve judgement while you view the numerous images, videos and data and ask yourself if the capabilities of our optical systems, as presented on this website, would be useful to your research work. Anyone visiting our labs can see for themselves what can really be achieved with this technology.

On this website, we will present a considerable amount of proof for you to judge for yourself what is possible with this technology.

We thank-you for your interest."

So, what can this baby do (their "SeeNano Pro" model)?

Reflected Light: <100nm true resolution
Transmitted Light: 100nm true resolution

(Translation: greater than 9000x magnification!)

High Definition Scope in Vivo, in Vitro, in Situ

Ø Operates at room temperature for maximum flexibility
Ø Uses untreated samples to avoid damage and false observations
Ø Non-destructive technique enables living objects to be observed
Ø Depth of field is adjustable to penetrate deep samples
Ø Full colour images for detailed analysis
Ø Effective alternative to scanning electron microscope
Ø Resolution and depth of field increased extended

Look at this baby! Look at the clean lines, the bells and whistles, and her oculars!!

View attachment 36988View attachment 36989View attachment 36990

I want one of these!! Should we start a "Go Fund Me" account?!

THIS STUFF EXISTS, and is in use right now. There are doctors performing blood work and analysis with these beauties all around the world as I type. I'll look into getting a hold of some names of these doctors, and maybe we can actually get one or two to help us out. I already found one who lives not too far from me, though he is older. Maybe we can even get Scottie to interview one of these guys some day. May this not be wishful thinking!

Check out their site and see the pictures and videos they provide. This thing is simply mind-blowing. It does seem that there has been a counter-culture medical scene that has been using these discoveries all along, and it has been developed enough that some countries allow their use in diagnostics and treatments presently. We may actually be far behind the learning curve here, possibly simply due to the absolute control the Medical Industrial Complex has upon the media and the sharing of this information in certain western countries. This discovery actually makes me giddy! This knowledge is already in use, right now!

If my memory is correct, the administrator of the rifeforum, Mr. Walker, is a member of this company. The Rife microscope was surely a great inspiration for them. Rife was able to take photographs of living microorganisms. For decades all modern microscopes would destroy them.

So, if Grayfield actually reached or surpassed the resolution and quality of Rife's microscope, we can only congratulate them. The late inventor of this new model, Mr. Kurt Olbrich, worked on it for many years. He was mentioned in the rifeforum. May he rest in peace.

As for who does or doesn't get sick, it would depend on the general health and the strength of the immune system. The kind of disease like colds and flus seem to be a sort of periodic cleansing. A certain amount of damage accumulates in the body, and when it reaches a certain point, the cleansing starts, and you "get sick" (which is really a misleading term, imo).
For some years I have not "taken" anything to cushion the effects of colds or flu. And I have come to the same conclusion. They are there because they have a "necessary" function for the body.

Destroy the damaged "pipes", to be able to put new ones.

So the big question is, what triggers the start of this process?

Now for the morphic fields magic. (Note that I'm merely speculating and maybe this isn't really a good comparison.) The idea is something along the lines of you coming into contact with a person who's already in the cleansing process (previous paragraph), and you have also accumulated enough waste to need the cleansing process, but you don't have a clear trigger to start it yet. But when you're near the other person, the transfer of information somehow happens, and your body gets a signal to start the process. The point is, there doesn't need to be a physical transfer of the virus at that time. You already have the virus in you (like we all have coronaviruses and flu etc.). Being near a person who has already started the cleansing process triggers it in you. I don't know whether morphic fields are the right idea here, but this is roughly how I have understood it from some remarks I've come across.
The following happened to me some time ago.

After eating I went to bed "nap".

I went to bed in perfect health, I repeat, perfect. With absolutely no symptoms at all.

Well, I fell asleep and after an hour of napping, I woke up.

I suddenly had the symptoms of an advanced flu. Throat infection, weakness, headache and great weakness.

I have had a lot of flu and several days of development of the disease have to pass to reach that point.

Okay, "high strangeness". One more in the account.

Over the years I thought that maybe I had "jumped" from the timeline, (occam's razor, right?), But when mentioning the "information field" as a trigger or initiator, I remembered this experience.

My two cents.:rockon:

The kind of disease like colds and flus seem to be a sort of periodic cleansing. A certain amount of damage accumulates in the body, and when it reaches a certain point, the cleansing starts, and you "get sick" (which is really a misleading term, imo).

Let's look at the seasonal flu. Does what we see require any contagion? I don't think so. These common viruses are everywhere and we all have them, so we don't have to 'catch' anything to have the flu. Plus, if there's a season when the disease appears, then that tells me the cause is not the virus but whatever happens in this season. And what happens is that it's Winter and it's cold, and during Winter holidays you eat all that sugary crap (or at least many people do), so your body is weakened, and that can trigger the process of cleansing.

They say that especially during the equinoxes (usually around 20th March and 23rd September), when the night and day are equal lenght, the body prepares to release all kinds of toxins, and mental and physical stressors. I am not quite sure how that works, but the same lenght night and day might give a "signal" to the body in some way, to start the cleansing process, if it sees that to be necessary. Probably the other celestial bodies and the moon play a part in this process as well. If I remember correctly, the "worldwide" cleansing lasts several weeks afterwards, peaking at 4-6(?) weeks from equinox.

If there will be a "second wave" of coronovirus, it will probably start manifesting after the 22nd September (date of the equinox this autumn).

Some info here:
Equinox 2018 - a matter of life or death?

The Autumnal Equinox, at an exact point, this year (2018) set at September the 23rd, 1:54am GMT literally switches the flow of energy in the body, and becomes a much more closed and contracted state. It is reflected in nature where hibernation begins, a slowing of the body's system to make it through the long winter. Trees grow slower and flowers lose their blossoms till the coming spring. The light on this day is equal day and night, however, it marks the decline, the dying of the sun, day-by-day till the winter solstice where daylight hours are the least, and the longest night endured.

This is an opportunity to cleanse more deeply tox-sick people, so that they can better endure the light decreasing days, and if they have lived well during the spring and summer months they would have nourished their body's, gotten fatter, and ready to survive the long winter days and nights. If they have not, then they enter in a disadvantaged state and many - especially those already chronically unwell - will begin to decline. Their tox-sick bodies at this time will make last ditch attempts to cleanse by fevers, rashes (skin is the 3rd kidney and largest organ of excretion) mucous and tummy upsets to purge a poisoned and nutrient deficient system. Here lies the traps of the ignorant.

If suppressive and toxic pharmaceutical medications are given to a chronically unwell person whose body is - in fact - attempting their final cleanse to save their life then you can expect to see rapid complications and decline, and possibly their final demise.
In almost all cases cleansing, eliminative and opening techniques must be employed. Enemas, water baths, epsom salt baths, wet sheet wraps, infr-red saunas etc, all can save lives in these equinoxial days. Important too is to be giving nutrient dense foods easy to digest and absorb such as beef bone broths, saturated animal fats and raw milk if they can enjoy it. Real free range eggs, especially the yolks, can be the best foods of all. These are the foods for the very sick at Autumnal Equinox if we are to get them through to the Spring where better healing can be employed.

So, to conclude, please take note that the Autumanal Equinox is a closing down, contracting and slowing down force that you cannot escape. Do not reach for more coffee, energy drinks and the artificial light to work more once the sun has set. Where possible work less, slower and get to bed earlier for you will need more sleep. Eat the foods that nature would naturally provide for your season and geographical realm. Traditionally this would be a time of bone broths, meaty stews, rich in saturated fats and dense, warming nutrition. Vegetables would have been scarce and only root veg such as sweet potatoes and yams would have been available to eat sparingly once cooked long and slow and while there was no meat to be had. Wild fish, rich in DHA and other fish oils would have been enjoyed

If you should build up your strenght and immunity during the spring and summer to weather the coming autumn and winter (when resources are scarcer and conditions are harsher), the immunosupression that has been caused by all of the corona related restrictions, might make the cleansing after the autumn equinox a "bloodbath". :-/

Maybe the person who understands the most about this today is Gaston Naessens. If I'm not mistaken, he's still alive. According to the book (which I haven't finished yet), his English isn't (or wasn't back then) very good, but maybe some French speaking forum members might be able to get in touch with him and ask a few of the most pressing questions? He might have at least some answers and might be glad to talk to somebody who doesn't think he's crazy and who is actually interested in this.

Great idea!

Last edited:
I haven't yet had time to dig into this properly, but I'll throw a few things out here...more like thinking out loud. :-)

This morning I was reading about the Miasma Theory here, and even though the whole thing sound ridiculous for a 'modern' person, maybe we shouldn't be too quick to dismiss it altogether. The MT according to this site goes something like this:

The miasma theory (also called the miasmatic theory) is an obsolete medical theory that held diseases—such as cholera, chlamydia, or the Black Death—were caused by a miasma (μίασμα, ancient Greek: "pollution"), a noxious form of "bad air", also known as night air. The theory held that epidemics were caused by miasma, emanating from rotting organic matter. [1] (John M. Last, ed. (2007). "miasma theory". A Dictionary of Public Health. Westminster College, Pennsylvania: Oxford University Press).

Miasma was considered to be a poisonous vapor or mist filled with particles from decomposed matter (miasmata) that caused illnesses. The miasmatic position was that diseases were the product of environmental factors such as contaminated water, foul air, and poor hygienic conditions. Such infection was not passed between individuals but would affect individuals within the locale that gave rise to such vapors. It was identifiable by its foul smell. It was also initially believed that miasmas were propagated through worms from ulcers within those affected by a plague (Malouin, Paul-Jacques (1765). "Miasma". Michigan Publishing, University of Michigan Library. hdl:2027/spo.did2222.0000.369).

Now, that theory at face value is surely off in many ways, but what I found interesting was that this view/theory had apparently developed more or less independently worldwide (remember, no phones or internet back then):

The miasma theory was accepted from ancient times in Europe and China. [...] In the 1st century BC, the Roman architectural writer Vitruvius described the potential effects of miasma (Latin nebula) from fetid swamplands when visiting a city. [...] In China, miasma (Chinese :瘴氣; pinyin :Zhàngqì; alternate names 瘴毒, 瘴癘) is an old concept of illness, used extensively by ancient Chinese local chronicles and works of literature. Miasma has different names in Chinese culture. Most of the explanations of miasma refer to it as a kind of sickness, or poison gas. The ancient Chinese thought that miasma was related to the environment of parts of Southern China. The miasma was thought to be caused by the heat, moisture and the dead air in the Southern Chinese mountains. They thought that insects’ waste polluted the air, the fog, and the water, and the virgin forest harbored a great environment for miasma to occur.

Okay, this miasma thing sounds ridiculous, but why did this belief dominate for so long and why was the belief so wide spread? Even if the explanation (miasma) is most likely off, maybe they did however observe something that made them seek an answer like this, and now as the Germ Theory is so accepted...maybe medical scientist aren't able to think outside the box anymore?

#
Another thing that I've been thinking is what Mikovits talks about, namely the possible and likely role of vaccinations in causing disease. She's famous of discovering the 'mouse retrovirus' that has contaminated the vaccines, and according to her (and others) this virus could be the cause of cancers and other serious maladies. So, this got me thinking that how could this be explained with the Terrain Theory?

Well, just a wild hypothesis, but maybe the enormously intelligent (or intelligently designed) human body with it's ability to repair itself is well equipped for 'cleaning up' it's environment if the stimulus comes the natural way through the air (by breathing) or by ingesting something (through the gut), but it's not equipped to deal with stuff that comes right into the bloodstream (vaccines)? 'Anti-vaxxers' have talked about this for long, about how inserting microbes directly into the blood stream is unnatural and difficult for the body to defend itself. Taking it further, maybe 'they' have known for a long time the fact - that I'm proposing - that vaccines and vaccinations are actually the main drivers of disease in the world, because the 'terrain clean up system' is not equipped to deal with them?

Thanks for sharing all those links, MI. I read most of them years ago and found them very intriguing. I've been highly suspicious of the mainstream explanation of viruses ever since.

And there is the issue of personal responsibility. In germ theory, you have no responsibility for your health. If you get 'unlucky', you get a disease, and you have to pay to get it fixed. In TT, you are responsible for the state of your body, and your health is the result of your choices. And right there we can see another clue for which theory is likely to have more merit, because one of these views makes sense and the other one doesn't. The GT view is the typical materialistic, mechanistic, dead universe nonsense. No role for consciousness, and everything is accidental. Where have we heard that...

What you wrote above is one of the big red flags of germ theory for me. We poor, little defenseless humans are constantly threatened with the virus boogeyman -- and all it's concomitant warfare ideology -- by the medical industrial complex. Seeing that viruses are so ubiquitous --or so they say -- it's a miracle that we're not all permanently confined to sick beds since we're so defenseless. Sure, we can't always control toxic exposures (air pollution, for example) but we have way more control over whether we get sick or not than Big Pharma would have you think. We are the ones primarily responsible for our health and when we expect a savior in the form of a doctor or a pill or a vaccine we're in for some lessons to say the least.

Another red flag is that the entire vaccine model is built on germ theory and we know what damage they can cause. If germ theory is so awesome how can it spawn a practice that has been so awful since its inception? (I'm not entirely sold that "viruses" don't exist in any form but I would argue that whatever cellular bits scientists are fiddling about with in labs and calling "viruses" is far removed from whatever "viruses" may be occurring naturally.) The medical industrial complex has a lot to lose if germ theory is obliterated (individuals, on the other hand, would be far better off). The benefit to them is so great that all research to the contrary has fallen down the memory hole, medicine as it is practiced today is still stuck in the dark ages and anyone who is a non-believer is derided as a quack and a heretic.

The ultimate red flag is that the elite members of medical industrial complex, both presently and throughout history, are such inveterate liars, crooks and con-men that I find it hard to believe the vast majority of their claims. There is so much sleight of hand, cooking the numbers, misdirection, re-writing of history and, most concerning of all, threats, coercion and outright force, for non-compliers that I just can't align myself with them.

Those are just my two cents.

And in case anyone missed it, we did an interview way back in 2015 with one of the authors of Virus Mania back when Objective Health was The Health and Wellness Show.

Planetary comet bombardment.

I *highly* recommend that book. Very well written and researched. I'll be quoting it in my research - which so far has only covered the Plague of Athens, the Greek plague of 412 B.C., the Antonine plague of 165 A.D., and the American Indian smallpox plague of 1837. This stuff requires a lot of due diligence and it's taking time. As I do this work my adulation for the work Laura has done over the years keeps increasing greatly.

But from what I have found so far: all of those plagues happened when conditions for disease were ripe: war, famine, climate change, overcrowding, unsanitary conditions etc. I plan to research at least forty or fifty plagues and pandemics before sharing what I find, so it might take a while to do so, especially since I'm still working full-time (and even overtime) now.

I wonder if you've read Earth Changes and the Human Cosmic Connection? It also addresses some of the subjects you've raised above and adds in the collapse of power/control structures.

Edited to add: There's a thread about it here.

The persecución and trial if Gaston Naessens.- Christopher Bird.

This book is about a man who, in one lifetime, has been both to heaven and to hell. In paradise, he was bestowed a gift granted to few, one that has allowed him to see far beyond our times and thus to make discoveries that may not properly be recognized until well into the next century.
If a "seer's" ability is usually attributed to ephemeral "extrasensory" perception, Gaston Naessens's "sixth" sense is a microscope made of hardware that he invented while still in his twenties. Able to manipulate light in a way still not wholly accountable to physics and optics, this microscope has allowed Naessens a unique view into a "microbeyond" inaccessible to those using state-of-the-art instruments.
This lone explorer has thus made an exciting foray into a microscopic world one might believe to be penetrable only by a clairvoyant. In that world, Naessens has "clear seeingly" descried microscopic forms far more minuscule than any previously revealed. Christened somatids (tiny bodies), they circulate, by the millions upon millions, in the blood of you, me, and every other man, woman, and child, as well in that of all animals, and even in the sap of plants upon which those animals and human beings depend for their existence. These ultramicroscopic, subcellular, living and reproducing forms seem to constitute the very basis for life itself, the origin of which has for long been one of the most puzzling conundrums in the annals of natural philosophy, today more sterilely called "science."

Reading this paragraph, a Star Wars scene came to me like "lightning".

Master Yedai makes Anakin Skywalker a "midichlorian" count.

After doing the blood test, the teacher says the "count" is huge. He says that he had not seen any life form with such a high Midichlorian count in any life form except Master Yoda.

It would be interesting perhaps to know the count of "Somatids" in the "Elders" of the forum.:-D

Without the Midichlorians, life would not exist, and neither would we know the Force. They continually speak to us, communicating to us the will of the Force. When you know how to silence your mind, you will hear how they speak to you.
QUI-GON JINN TO ANAKIN SKYWALKER
Midichlorians were intelligent microscopic life forms that originated from the base of life in the center of the galaxy and ultimately resided within the cells of all living organisms, thus forming a symbiotic relationship with their hosts. The Force spoke through the Midichlorians, allowing certain beings to use the Force if they were sensitive enough to its powers. To measure an individual's potential in the Force, blood tests were used to estimate the number of midichlorians within the subject's cells.

I hope you will excuse me for this analogy in a thread as serious and important as this.

It's just that I saw a certain analogy with what was described in the fiction.

I found it funny and ...

Who knows?:-D

With his exceptional instrument, Naessens next went on to discover in the blood of animals and humans—as well as in the saps of plants—a hitherto unknown, ultramicroscopic, subcellular, living and reproducing microscopic form, which he christened a somatid (tiny body). This new particle, he found, could be cultured, that is, grown, outside the bodies of its hosts (in vitro, "under glass," as the technical term has it). And, strangely enough, this particle was seen by Naessens to develop in a pleomorphic (form-changing) cycle, the first three stages of which—somatid, spore, and double spore—are perfectly normal in healthy organisms, in fact crucial to their existence. (See Figure 1.)
Even stranger, over the years the somatids were revealed to be virtually indestructible! They have resisted exposure to carbonization temperatures of 200° C and more. They have survived exposure to 50,000 rems of nuclear radiation, far more than enough to kill any living thing. They have been totally unaffected by any acid. Taken from centrifuge residues, they have been found impossible to cut with a diamond knife, so unbelievably impervious to any such attempts is their hardness.
The eerie implication is that the new minuscule life forms revealed by Naessens's microscope are imperishable. At the death of their hosts, such as ourselves, they return to the earth, where they live on for thousands or millions, perhaps billions, of years!

The Persecution and trial of Gaston Naessens.

Christopher Bird.

:wow:

With his exceptional instrument, Naessens next went on to discover in the blood of animals and humans—as well as in the saps of plants—a hitherto unknown, ultramicroscopic, subcellular, living and reproducing microscopic form, which he christened a somatid (tiny body). This new particle, he found, could be cultured, that is, grown, outside the bodies of its hosts (in vitro, "under glass," as the technical term has it). And, strangely enough, this particle was seen by Naessens to develop in a pleomorphic (form-changing) cycle, the first three stages of which—somatid, spore, and double spore—are perfectly normal in healthy organisms, in fact crucial to their existence. (See Figure 1.)
Even stranger, over the years the somatids were revealed to be virtually indestructible! They have resisted exposure to carbonization temperatures of 200° C and more. They have survived exposure to 50,000 rems of nuclear radiation, far more than enough to kill any living thing. They have been totally unaffected by any acid. Taken from centrifuge residues, they have been found impossible to cut with a diamond knife, so unbelievably impervious to any such attempts is their hardness.
The eerie implication is that the new minuscule life forms revealed by Naessens's microscope are imperishable. At the death of their hosts, such as ourselves, they return to the earth, where they live on for thousands or millions, perhaps billions, of years!

The Persecution and trial of Gaston Naessens.

Christopher Bird.

:wow:
Sorry, Figure 1...? From where is this text from?

I'm reading Pasteur: Plagiarist, Imposter, the first part of Béchamp or Pasteur?

It's almost funny how incompetent Pasteur was, except that most of the world fell for his BS, due to his connections, which is not so funny. (He's kind of like the Bill Gates of the 19th century.)

It's also interesting how far back negative views on vaccination go, while anti-vaxxer opinions are often made to look like a new fad nowadays. This sentence made my day:
In other words, it seems that when we get vaccinated and fail to catch any disease afterwards, it is either only an accident, or is due more to our natural immunity than to the serum.
Wisdom from 1942!

(I'm also reading The Autism Vaccine, which gives a more historical look at vaccines, autism, and other issues. Good book. Easy read.)

Also I just noticed that the whole Béchamp or Pasteur? book can be downloaded from
https://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/history/biographies/Bechamp-or-Pasteur.pdf

I'm getting the sense that this germ business is a lot more complicated that it may seem at first. Some of the reasons are that 1. mainstream information is difficult to judge in terms of veracity, as it's never too clear what the scientists know for sure and what they only assume but present as fact (something we know well from Darwinism by now), and 2. the information about TT is pretty limited, with only a few sources and pretty much nobody to check things properly because of the microscopes issue.

What seems to be clear enough is that the somatids/microzyma exist and can transform as described. (You've probably seen videos of that by now.) This is significant, but I'm not entirely sure just how much that tells us about bacteria and disease in general.

I'm getting a mixed sense of 'germs don't cause disease' and 'some germs can cause disease', so I guess the devil is in the detail. I need to read much more before I can post something useful on that.

One important issue that occurs to me is that I think we need to separate bacteria and viruses and not throw them into the same category of 'germs', as they seem to be pretty different from one another. (I mean, bacteria can be infected with viruses...) I feel like we especially need to know a lot more about viruses, and I'm not sure if sufficient knowledge of them is even available.

The book is definitely very interesting so far.

If you haven't seen any of the videos of somatids, here's one (9 minutes), and here's another (17 minutes, with Gaston Naessens).

I'm reading Pasteur: Plagiarist, Imposter, the first part of Béchamp or Pasteur?
[...]
I'm getting the sense that this germ business is a lot more complicated that it may seem at first.[...]

I'm getting a mixed sense of 'germs don't cause disease' and 'some germs can cause disease', so I guess the devil is in the detail. I need to read much more before I can post something useful on that.
Try turning it 180 degrees...and think about this question:

WHY do bacteria do what they do?

Are you familiar with Contractors? You know, the "Jacks of All Trades" kinda guys that can rip out an unused wall, and then construct a new bathroom with bigger and better features?
They can tear stuff down, or build brand new.

The really secure, happy Contractors are a pleasure to employ, and love what they do.

Imagine if they just lived forever in your home, and whenever you had a "thought" about changing a wall or something, they heard you, really loudly, and started pounding that wall down...until you realized what was going on, and thought, "Stop!"
So, they stop tearing it down, and start building it back up....then you muse"Maybe a fireplace there would be nice.."
POW, big hole gets knocked out of the wall and pipes are put in....etc.

That is a very simple and rather clumsy attempt to describe one small role that our Bacteria do in our interconnected ecosystem, our bodies.
Like these little Doozers from an old Fraggle Rock show.
They only live to work...

1593030465144.png
They "hear" every thought and every shock, every trauma, that happens, sets something in motion.
Our environmental signals, which set in motion specific orders from our system to build more tissue to survive, or take away tissue to survive.
The Bacteria do all of that.

But, we have been tricked into this upside down belief system of that they are Dangerous germs, and what they are doing is disease.

You then wrote:
"One important issue that occurs to me is that I think we need to separate bacteria and viruses and not throw them into the same category of 'germs', as they seem to be pretty different from one another. (I mean, bacteria can be infected with viruses...) I feel like we especially need to know a lot more about viruses, and I'm not sure if sufficient knowledge of them is even available."

Yes, a GREAT amount of this knowledge is available, I posted a couple of links earlier a few posts back.

If you look at the "simple" Tobacco "virus", that little unit of consciousness that was the first discovered "virus".
That little thing can be all chopped and blended up, and then it RECONSTRUCTS itself.... think "Nanobots", and then wonder....maybe Bacteria can construct them...

As always:
What I am posting is Research for Entertainment Purposes Only.
I have no authority nor license to give any medical, psychological, or life skills advice, I just have information to share, for entertainment purposes only.

Try turning it 180 degrees...and think about this question:

WHY do bacteria do what they do?

Are you familiar with Contractors? You know, the "Jacks of All Trades" kinda guys that can rip out an unused wall, and then construct a new bathroom with bigger and better features?
They can tear stuff down, or build brand new.

The really secure, happy Contractors are a pleasure to employ, and love what they do.

Imagine if they just lived forever in your home, and whenever you had a "thought" about changing a wall or something, they heard you, really loudly, and started pounding that wall down...until you realized what was going on, and thought, "Stop!"
So, they stop tearing it down, and start building it back up....then you muse"Maybe a fireplace there would be nice.."
POW, big hole gets knocked out of the wall and pipes are put in....etc.

That is a very simple and rather clumsy attempt to describe one small role that our Bacteria do in our interconnected ecosystem, our bodies.
Like these little Doozers from an old Fraggle Rock show.
They only live to work...

View attachment 37225
They "hear" every thought and every shock, every trauma, that happens, sets something in motion.
Our environmental signals, which set in motion specific orders from our system to build more tissue to survive, or take away tissue to survive.
The Bacteria do all of that.

But, we have been tricked into this upside down belief system of that they are Dangerous germs, and what they are doing is disease.

You then wrote:
"One important issue that occurs to me is that I think we need to separate bacteria and viruses and not throw them into the same category of 'germs', as they seem to be pretty different from one another. (I mean, bacteria can be infected with viruses...) I feel like we especially need to know a lot more about viruses, and I'm not sure if sufficient knowledge of them is even available."

Yes, a GREAT amount of this knowledge is available, I posted a couple of links earlier a few posts back.

If you look at the "simple" Tobacco "virus", that little unit of consciousness that was the first discovered "virus".
That little thing can be all chopped and blended up, and then it RECONSTRUCTS itself.... think "Nanobots", and then wonder....maybe Bacteria can construct them...

As always:
What I am posting is Research for Entertainment Purposes Only.
I have no authority nor license to give any medical, psychological, or life skills advice, I just have information to share, for entertainment purposes only.

Hi Debra,

Thanks for your posts! I have looked into some of what you presented, and I agree that the brain must have a larger role in determining disease than believed. Based on what we have learned, I think it is probably likely that one can't get sick unless one *believes* that they can, and that is a "brain program". And I also think there is validity with what you shared re: bacteria and viruses being "programs" that should not be looked at as always negative, but subject to the level of consciousness that encounters them; and that they sometimes work towards positive ends in that they often simply make us realize where we need to focus in order to properly heal.

I think what you shared here needs its own dedicated thread. But I will personally continue to pursue the "terrain theory" in the meantime because this theory is by far the one that was the most advanced before being swept under the rug by the MIC; and it is the one that has the most solid, published science behind it that can potentially drive major cracks into the veneer of what people currently believe re: Pasteur and Jenner et. al. This is "step one" on the way to much better things, in my opinion.

After first getting our feet in the door and disposing of all that we THOUGHT we knew, but didn't; *then* we can start to study the larger issues and slowly gain a new, useful TRUTH. And that will include your sharings as part of the whole.

Back
Top Bottom