Giorgia Meloni Set To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister

Ursus Minor

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
According to exit polls the Centro Destra coalition of Meloni's "Fratelli d'Italia", Berlusconi's "Forza Italia", Salvini's "Lega" and NOI Moderati have achieved the majority in the Italian parliament. This is the "swing to the right" the European Union had hoped it could somehow be prevented.

immagini

None of the left-wing political parties had so far managed to do the trick of producing a woman prime minister.

Although still early in the day we can surmise that the Italians were displeased with the E.U. just as the E.U. will be displeased with the election result.
Ursula von der Leyen had warned Italy of consequences should it veer away from "democratic" principles, issuing a barely veiled threat ahead of yesterday's election a fact that may have helped Meloni win.

Media comments highlighted concern in some European capitals over the election and suggested that relations between Brussels and Rome could get turbulent if Meloni and her partners secure victory.

Here is an example of Giorgia Meloni's fervor as she was speaking to an audience in Andalucia (Spain)

Her main points were "Yes" to the natural family, sexual identity, Christianity, the culture of life, our civilization, as well as "No" to massive immigration, the LGBT lobby, gender ideology, islamist violence, big international financial industry and of course "Bruxelles".

(Some of my interpretation may be faulty or incomplete)

It has been a long day for me today and I am tired. Physically and mentally. Last several months have been taxing like nothing ever before. There were days I was seriously debating not getting out of bed. Today was one of those days I had to take a nap twice during a day while drinking coffee in order to finish work outside before the rain. Managed 90%. Oh well, it doesn`t have feet, it won`t run away, it`ll be exactly where I left it :-)
Anyhow. Had to vent out in this longish opening before getting to the point.

I wish her the best. However let`s be clear on one thing. Hard truth is that she is not being considered for the position because of her singing Hallelujah with little children, or helping stray animals, or...you get the picture. Not one politician current on in the past ever got to promoted for their "human" qualities. The ones who actually have done something for their people/countries are very few. And those who kept their moral compass straight during their terms are even fewer.
I don`t know if she is a good person, however she will have to play by "man`s rules". That already makes her weak. To fight that, she will have to hit harder, appear stronger than any man in similar role. And it also means to fall harder and faster than any other man. If her motives are immaculate, godspeed to her. And make sure to choose good advisors.
So my only question is: Will she have the gall (pun fully intented) to somehow invent and introduce female qualified world to her peers and start playing by its new rules? Otherwise, I am affraid we are in or yet another disappointment.

I saw an item about Giorgia Meloni this morning on the news and the newsreader was heavily emphasising how 'right wing' she is... (and you could feel the 'disapproval').

I thought, 'well she will probably be amazing', given her stand on many issues.
Then I watched the link above posted by @Ursus Minor (thank you! :flowers:)
I got massive chills all over (in a good way). How refreshing to see and hear her speech and see everyone's response!! Made me smile from ear to ear.
Thanks Ursula Minor, that made my day and I'm not even Italian! :thup: :cheer:

Well, one thing to note is that she "stands with Ukraine" and seems to be rather on the transatlanticist side. So maybe, as Alexander from The Duran put it, she will turn out to be a "nothing burger". Or is she just smart and chooses her battles wisely? Time will tell I guess. But my hopes are not high: the PTB so far have always found a way to effeciently deal with any real opposition rising up one way or another, especially in Europe....

Well, one thing to note is that she "stands with Ukraine" and seems to be rather on the transatlanticist side.
well that kinda sucks.
Or is she just smart and chooses her battles wisely?
perhaps this is so... maybe in terms of the Ukraine situation she feels there is a limit to what she say due to the mass psychosis and she feels she can only wake people up so much at a time. She seems pretty darn pissed off about issues under direct manipulation by the Agenda that she is openly acknowledging. I feel she has more backbone that maybe people give her credit for.
But my hopes are not high: the PTB so far have always found a way to effeciently deal with any real opposition rising up one way or another, especially in Europe....

Was just reading the excerpts thorbiorn posted about references to Putin and when I read your comment Luc, FWIW, it made me think perhaps for Giorgia it is a case of her doing her best to embody the concept discussed below...

Session 10 October 2015

(Galatea) So basically, be the change that you want to see.

(L) Yeah. Be the change you want to see. I guess begin to model yourself on the people that you want to be LIKE or be WITH.

(Pierre) It goes beyond presentation and appearances. With those medieval guys, for example, that's the visible manifestation of what they like, what they think about...

(L) Yeah, how you present yourself is about what the values are that go with certain ways of appearing, like having self-respect, care for yourself, external considering, and so on. I mean, some of the hairdos these days are just completely... They disrespect the fact that they're a woman or the fact that they're a man and most of all that they are human beings.

(Pierre) And even the fundamental notion of beauty. It's almost like disrespecting the universe.

(L) So these are the kinds of small changes people can make. And by making these changes, what then happens?

A: Will attract the new reality incrementally.

Q: (Chu) I guess it's like becoming a better antenna for what you want to attract. Your outward appearance and how you present yourself... But then they said self-representation? That would attract the reality. It already exists somewhere, so it's not like you create it.

(L) You move yourself towards it by activating it in your own life.

(Perceval) We've been trying to attract a reality where the USA gets its ass handed to it... [laughter]

(L) And it looks like it's happening!

(PoB) But there are still people in this reality for whom what's going on now is not the most desirable development. So, why are they here if they didn't work towards this outcome?

(Perceval) There's probably a merging or overlapping of realities...

A: Many splits and merges yet to come.
Keep in mind that such transitions can be rather chaotic as you have learned.

Well, one thing to note is that she "stands with Ukraine" and seems to be rather on the transatlanticist side. So maybe, as Alexander from The Duran put it, she will turn out to be a "nothing burger". Or is she just smart and chooses her battles wisely? Time will tell I guess. But my hopes are not high: the PTB so far have always found a way to effeciently deal with any real opposition rising up one way or another, especially in Europe....
I also have a bad feeling. The current ruling party in Poland was also "a great hope" for the people that were feeling that the Government didn't take care of them and was trying to be too close to the EU. It turned out that the Law and Justice party was just a cynical PR campaign, and the result today is a country almost completely governed by outside influences (with even the privatization of natural resources by western investment funds!). Assuming that the political scene in Italy is corrupt the same as in Poland, quite possibly that what is only available for us is the controlled opposition. Do you remember that guy from Poland, that was popular because of interviews in MSM, that "Poland won't accept any immigrant"? This guy ordered a custom guitar from one of my friends and didn't pay for it (among other things that are known about him that reveal clear character pathology, not to say that we have millions of immigrants now)... The left "ecstatic and cheerful" leader? He is taking drug cocktails, according to what mood he needs for a situation. I can go on and on (don't want to do that on the publicly indexable part of the forum), but you get my point. I hope that this isn't a reply from the Polish scenario, but I've got the gut feeling that it really is... Sorry for spreading a bad mood here!

She is an Aspen woman who supports the supply of arms to Ukraine. She also supported the Draghi government from the opposition and voted in favor of all policies on covid and vaccines (although she deleted all tweets, and now denies it). With an eye on the context, Draghi resigned and caused the government crisis that led to elections despite having a parliamentary majority. This in Italy means that the government crisis was WANTED and PREPARED by him and the president of the republic, (more precisely by their masters) in view of what will happen in Europe and therefore also in Italy this autumn-winter. Two in my opinion are the hypotheses that are not mutually exclusive: one that as part of the chess game of the deep state, one side after laying the preconditions for disaster decided to make the other side (which is nothing but another faction) pay for it, the other is that they are all in agreement. I say this because the right-wing in Italy has complete control of the police (leftist are the "good ones"). And with what will most likely happen this fall-winter, blind obedience and loyalty to the system at any cost will be required by the police.

Last edited:
Here's an article by Fabio Giuseppe Carlo Carisio...

This is why Meloni’s expected and full-blown victory is not the result of her genius but that of the one who founded Fratelli d’Italia with her: Guido Crosetto, former Piedmontese regional coordinator of Forza Italia, who in recent years has become a leading figure shadow of the spotlight but at the center of the most profitable trades in the world: the Weapons Lobby.

In order not to give up his role as president of the AIAD (Italian Industries for Aerospace, Defense and Security), which also includes Ampam (National Association of Sports and Civil Weapons and Ammunition Manufacturers), he has renounced a definitely winning candidacy in Parliament.

Silvio Berlusconi may be the main factor of uncertainty within the new coalition should he lead his 'Forza Italia' party into another alliance with the Democratic Party or 'Cinque Stelle' (5 Star Movement).

She is an Aspen woman who supports the supply of arms to Ukraine. She also supported the Draghi government from the opposition and voted in favor of all policies on covid and vaccines (although she deleted all tweets, and now denies it). With an eye on the context, Draghi resigned and caused the government crisis that led to elections despite having a parliamentary majority. This in Italy means that the government crisis was WANTED and PREPARED by him and the president of the republic, (more precisely by their masters) in view of what will happen in Europe and therefore also in Italy this autumn-winter. Two in my opinion are the hypotheses that are not mutually exclusive: one that as part of the chess game of the deep state, one side after laying the preconditions for disaster decided to make the other side (which is nothing but another faction) pay for it, the other is that they are all in agreement. I say this because the right-wing in Italy has complete control of the police (leftist are the "good ones"). And with what will most likely happen this fall-winter, blind obedience and loyalty to the system at any cost will be required by the police.
I was expecting for her to win almost since the beginningof the election, because she was/is the perfect candidate for the "handlers" and a "fresh air" for the masses, at least to those that are following the mainstream narrative regarding everything it happens nowadays around the world. But as fifty_five pointed out, she's playing for Draghi's puppet masters as well, at least it seems so from her actions.

We saw it during covid how she and her party supported basically everything the Conte's and Draghi's government implemented, she's supporting the western stance against Russia, she supports the western agenda in general.

And also, it makes sense from the PTB's perspective to have a malleable puppet during the next months which probably will be pretty harsh for most of us which could lead to widespread protests, riots and so on. And if she won't be able to stand up to the task the PTB will have the reasonable excuse to establish yet another technocratic government in order to keep under control the masses if/when the chaos will increase even further. BTW, a little off topic, didn't the C's mentioned in a recent session that the military presence will be more noticeable in the near future? How about this winter due to widespread protests?

Though, in all honesty, this is my current impression of her and her party, time will tell who she really is and in favor of which values she stands for.

The following Duran video discussing the Italian elections i've found pretty interesting and spot on. Which I could recount in a few words, if Meloni becomes the next prime Minister and if she's willing to fight for her italian brothers then she'll have to forge some serious alliances with other more experienced politicians and to grow some big b*lls because the US and the EU will crush her right away if they'll sense that she's not willing to play along:

I was expecting for her to win almost since the beginningof the election, because she was/is the perfect candidate for the "handlers" and a "fresh air" for the masses, at least to those that are following the mainstream narrative regarding everything it happens nowadays around the world.
It was guaranteed that she was going to win. The left/moderates never had a chance and Italians aren’t even interested in politics! I knew the moment Trenitalia ( state railway service) was cyber-hacked supposedly by Russian hackers that something was brewing in the background. It was total chaos here for the day ( March 23). Many many many trains were delayed by HOURS and you couldn’t buy tickets. People were going crazy.

I was at the Giorgia’s final rally for my own curiosity, in Rome last Thursday and there weren’t as many people there as the videos you see circulating online. All old people, business men, and dirty politicians. MOSTLY MEN. I’m an American and truthfully, I am scared for the coming times here. I don’t know if I want to stay in Italy or go somewhere else. There is a lot of hate and anger in the air right now. And Italians have the right to be pissed at the conditions of their country. You walk around Rome and it smells like acid piss. People living in boxes on the streets. The other day, as I was leaving my friend’s house, there was an African immigrant ( I’m assuming) who was blocking the entrance door while he slept with a blanket covering his face. A woman with her two dogs were trying to get in but he refused to move and was mumbling. This was at 9am on a Friday. It’s an uncontrolled mess. Roma Termini is a warzone so I can’t even imagine what it is like in the south. A lot of people need help and no one has done anything.

Idk… I don’t think anything will change except more hate, anger and polarization. But on the other hand, I have faith because the situation is mirroring to Trump being elected in 2016.

Also, Millennials and Gen-z are not going to go down without a fight. Especially when she takes away rights of LGTBQ. No wayyyyyy. And many Italian women voted for her solely because she is a woman. If the left/moderates were determined to win, they would’ve picked a female opponent to challenge her. Complete and utter failure… but I am waiting patiently to see what she does. I don’t trust her, but I have faith.

I found this video of her speaking about green pass in Italy:

Look who funds Aspen which she's a member of:

FdmkYrDXkBU9KwI.jpeg
According to this article: Giorgia Meloni is a danger to Italy and the rest of Europe | Roberto Saviano (I know it's written as a critique of her, but we can learn things from different sources)

She condemned Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and has been vocal in support of Nato and military aid for Kyiv. But she opposed EU sanctions on Russia after the annexation of Crimea in 2014. And in her 2021 book I Am Giorgia she wrote that Putin’s Russia “defends European values and Christian identity”.

It seems like she was supporting Russia earlier and just recently (she supported Ukraine already in February) she changed her rhetoric which is most probably connected to the election campaign. A tactic of appearing "less radical" to blinded people to gain more votes? Maybe maybe...

On the other hand some people on Twitter also claim that she was supporting vacc mandates and now deleted her tweets and is denying that she ever supported it:

Idk what to think.

FdlwIJEaEAYryuT.jpeg

Supporting NATO while at the same time supporting Russia is a weird combination. To be honest I don't see any consistency in her beliefs/claims, but maybe we need to dig deeper. I had an impression that she is more a US/NATO supporter than EU, giving her Euroscepticism, and apparently works for Washington, but supporting Russia doesn't fit here. I'm lost.

Back
Top Bottom