Grant McNee: Dangerous Cyberpath

Hi Lisa. I'm glad you could join us. There's already a thread on Mcnee, so a Mod will probably merge your post with it, which is a good thing so we can keep all this info together.

I wonder if he's still doing this to new victims?

Wow. I met Grant on POF in Ottawa in the summer of 2007 or 2006. we went out once and I got a bad vibe from him. He pursued me the rest of the summer but finally left me alone after I told him I was interested in someone else. A year later, he contacted me again on POF and in a phone call, he insisted we meet again. I found him annoying, not charming in the least, and a little weird. We never met because I sensed something was wrong and called him on his behaviour and his stories.

I'm sorry, but I can't believe that he was able to reel in so many other women. I think more women need to listen to their spidey senses and perhaps slow down a bit when they're getting involved with a stranger.

Hi Jetstar,

Welcome to the forum. :) We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, and how they found their way here. Have a read through that section to get an idea of how others have done it. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum Jetstar

I think more women need to listen to their spidey senses and perhaps slow down a bit when they're getting involved with a stranger.

Unfortunately, some women have been so badly damaged by past abuse, they don't have those spidey senses :(

Guardian said:
Welcome to the forum Jetstar

I think more women need to listen to their spidey senses and perhaps slow down a bit when they're getting involved with a stranger.

Unfortunately, some women have been so badly damaged by past abuse, they don't have those spidey senses :(

Or they are programmed out of them by "socialization" of their upbringing.

Before i met Grant :evil: i thought i was really good at sensing when something wasnt right about someone and had that sixth sense. But with him he was so good at the lies and at the begining i had no reason to doubt him it was only over time that i realised that he was living a lie and he was so good at it that he actually believed the lies he told .
I think for him he never thought that any of us would track each other down as it had never happened before to him . Im sure there are lots more woman out there that have had there paths passed and ruined by this man and it only by woman being strong and talking about there experiences on here that he may be stopped. I Know for me just having his name mentioned and outed by both the newspaper and now on her makes my day.
Thanks Ladies for keeping the story going :) :)

Back
Top Bottom