Gray State

You can find an interesting analysis of the 'Gray State' trailer here:

_http://www.activistpost.com/2013/01/is-gray-state-psy-op.html

As far as the possibility of David and his family being suicided, why would 'they' do it? The man had been trying since before 2011 to get the movie funded, and was still getting nowhere. 'Gray State - The Rise' added nothing new or original that one wouldn't get from listening to Alex Jones for about a half hour.

I know that there's been some interesting to say the least banker suicides of late, but I've not seen anything that contradicts the coroner's report. Am I missing something?

Here’s what I’ve reviewed thus far:

-http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/01/20/david-crowley-army-veteran-and-gray-state-movie-writerdirector-and-family-found-dead/

-http://benswann.com/interview-gray-state-co-creator/

-http://www.twincities.com/crime/ci_27382485/police-no-evidence-struggle-apple-valley-murder-suicide

-http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/01/22/conspiracy-theorist-filmmaker-and-family-found-dead-ct-nuts-say-they-were-suicided/

I was just wondering if anyone watched "A Gray State" - the documentary supposedly digging into David Crowley's death that aired on A&E last night? I couldn't watch it- wasn't done work early enough, and the second airing didn't start until midnight. I caught the last 5 minutes of it, and it looked like people who knew him thought he couldn't have done it, but the angle of the producers looked like typical propaganda, but without the context of the whole thing, of course I have no real idea.

Saw this today over on jimstone's site... rather interesting. I don't watch the kiddie show but others that target an older audience have done similar commentary, such as The Simpsons... and that one with the kids... Show somethiing? Can't remember the name of it> :/

UNBELIEVABLE: My Little Pony gave SJW's a SOLID bashing
In the episode "The Cutie Map, episodes 1 and 2", Pinkypie and her friends stumble across a pony town that has gone full blown SJW. Rather than have cutie marks, all the ponies have equal signs on them. And from there, a complete dismantling of the communist/SJW mindset begins.

As anyone who has seen My Little Pony knows, each pony receives a cutie mark which is a statement of their individuality. But in commie pony town, no pony had individuality, only an equal sign. Their real cutie marks were taken by an SJW Bolshevik communist pony "leader", who convinced all the ponies in that town that to avoid offending anyone, and to live in harmony, every pony had to think the same and act the same. And all had a big equal sign on them.

No obscurity was left to the imagination. It was a full on assault of the SJW mindset that is happening at America's colleges, making plenty of obvious references to Stalin's Russia.

There were loudspeakers squaking "You are no better than your friends, everyone is equal", and "difference is frustration" and any ponies that deviated towards individuality in any way were thrown in jail for resocialization. A good baker had her muffins wrecked by the "state" on purpose, so the worst baker in town could also have the "best muffins".

When Pinky Pie and her friends find the town, the ponies there tell them that they have given up everything that makes them unique, because uniqueness causes conflict and sows discord. The leader of the town (Starlight Glimmer) who was a perfect image of today's social justice warrior then stole the cutie marks from Pinky Pie and her friends And then threw them in jail to be re-educated into a correct way of thinking.

The punch line? Starlight Glimmer, who had taken everyone's cutie mark away had a fake equal sign on her, which got rubbed off by Pinky Pie after she gained Starlight's trust. Starlight followed none of the rules she made for everyone else. She "created Utopia" but the "utopia" was only for her, and when the other ponies of the town found out that "equality" was only for them, and not the leader, they revolted.

The message of these two episodes: Social Marxism is bad and "equality" leads to a hollow existence. Individuality is what makes a society great, and giving that up to fit in with everyone else does not make a perfect world.

Never has there been so much truth in any modern production of any sort, let alone a cartoon and then on top of that, My Little Pony, PRICELESS!!!!

These two episodes have been censored and slandered badly. There is no way to actually watch them anywhere, however, there are still pieces of them out there, A few are here. I became aware of these episodes yesterday when they came across Mex TV.
And I'll be getting a couple kids "my little pony" for Christmas. When it is hard to choose what to get someone because all the toys are "ok", something like this can help make a solid decision. No doubt they deserve our support for standing up to tyranny like this.

Just saw "A Gray State" - the documentary available on netflix (3 nov 2017), it was quite interesting, in fact David Crowley doesn't seem to have had the typical common burnout, a lot of strange phenomena are described, like their daughter being possessed, speaking with another voice. His wife talks about being "raptured" and he himself seems to have been possessed too. Looks like some kind of non-human attacks. Anyone else watched it ?

Just saw "A Gray State" - the documentary available on netflix (3 nov 2017), it was quite interesting, in fact David Crowley doesn't seem to have had the typical common burnout, a lot of strange phenomena are described, like their daughter being possessed, speaking with another voice. His wife talks about being "raptured" and he himself seems to have been possessed too. Looks like some kind of non-human attacks. Anyone else watched it ?

I have not seen it in it's entirety, but understand that it has a lot of Freemason symbolism in it's content.
It also correlate's what the sessions shared about a Nazi past repeating (on the BBM), in our lifetime.

Also throw in the all the High Strangeness that IMHO is also occurring in association with Berries. And all that it entails, Tracking included.

If you ask me it's a lizard script of possible future events. Just say-in :whistle: !

‘Gray State: The Rise’ – Trailer

The whole thing is very strange. They were not suicidal, and even in the paleo diet !

More infos here _Police Reports and Images: The Gray Stage #2 – GregFernandezJr.com

Here too _Director Of A Gray State Documentary Reveals The Real Conspiracy

"Towards the end Crowley slips from a political apocalypticism into occultism. What prompted that transition? Where did he get that from?

I think he was always interested in it. His partner in Gray State, Danny Mason, he's in the film, was a true believer in the occult and the paranormal. I think in their conversations about Gray State, as they were mulling over the project, this element might have been introduced too. But where he got it from, and how deep he went into it is only known to David Crowley."

The script is here _Gray-State-v4.pdf

The whole thing is very strange. They were not suicidal, and even in the paleo diet !

More infos here _Police Reports and Images: The Gray Stage #2 – GregFernandezJr.com

Here too _Director Of A Gray State Documentary Reveals The Real Conspiracy

"Towards the end Crowley slips from a political apocalypticism into occultism. What prompted that transition? Where did he get that from?

I think he was always interested in it. His partner in Gray State, Danny Mason, he's in the film, was a true believer in the occult and the paranormal. I think in their conversations about Gray State, as they were mulling over the project, this element might have been introduced too. But where he got it from, and how deep he went into it is only known to David Crowley."

The script is here _Gray-State-v4.pdf

Dan Hennen Streamed live on Jan 5, 2018 / 2:27:47
Dan Hennen, Greg Fernandez Jr. and Chris Hinkley discuss the latest updates on the Crowley case. David Crowley, his wife Komel and their five year-old daughter Rani were found dead in their Minnesota home in January, 2015. Now three years later, the case still has more questions than answers.
Comments:
Bruce Christianson 4 months ago (edited)
I was hired by Eric Nelson's "A Gray State" documentary to film objective editorial aerial drone views of David's home and studio warehouse building areas. Both buildings were tagged closed prior and on an investigation. I had been following "Gray State" 3 months prior to being hired for this. During my aerial filming of those buildings, I was leary of black SUV's that may show up or drive by. Happily did not see any, that I know of. I know there was a lot of contra-propaganda around their deaths. It was spooky to be at his home but felt justified documenting his real-life home and studio buildings for the film, for what it's worth. At the time of filming, I had no idea what side of the fence my work was going to be represented by. Things get more real when they're in your hometown area.

SAHM789 4 months ago
I think he did it under remote mind control. Because they (deep state? CIA? Mossad? Who knows!) can do this. I think this was also the case with Kurt Sonnenfeld’s wife. It’s something like in the movie The Kingsman. Entrainment technology. Probably the most frightening weapon ever created.

dtm303909 3 months ago
SAHM789 there are patents registered by DARPA and others pertaining to technology which can trigger a psychotic rage using microwave radiation at a distance.. If he had the full weight of the deep state coming down on him because of something he was going to make public, it's plausible they might go to that level of trouble to silence him and destroy his credibility in the process..

Hello, I would like to remind you that microwave weapons are supposed to "boil" water that man has, it is certain that a "scientific" weapon was used on them, but it is not these " weapons "that killed the complete family. In addition already the three clues to know the word "Allah Akbar" the Koran it is "cliche" and why, while he loved his dog as his best but was not he killed?

Hello, I would like to remind you that microwave weapons are supposed to "boil" water that man has, it is certain that a "scientific" weapon was used on them, but it is not these " weapons "that killed the complete family. In addition already the three clues to know the word "Allah Akbar" the Koran it is "cliche" and why, while he loved his dog as his best but was not he killed?
Hi susy7,
Those were some of the quotes left in the comments section.
As far as the comments about microwave weapons, we were given an interesting clue about that back in 1994.

Hi c.a,
I agree with the subject Haarp, but this one acts from a world point of view (me and my mother we feel it) but in the case of David Crowley and his family, they had to use the same style of 'weapons on them. At the beginning of the report that is devoted to his film, which was released not long ago, David says, I quote: all former veterans are followed when they return from the front. We must see the enthusiasm he brought with this film, as if the subconscious of many Americans were waiting for his film

If we start from the postula, that it was studied about his behavior, these habits these moments of depression, that activates a Haarp-style weapon on them, those who murdered him simply waited for the right moment.

Hi c.a,
I agree with the subject Haarp, but this one acts from a world point of view (me and my mother we feel it) but in the case of David Crowley and his family, they had to use the same style of 'weapons on them. At the beginning of the report that is devoted to his film, which was released not long ago, David says, I quote: all former veterans are followed when they return from the front. We must see the enthusiasm he brought with this film, as if the subconscious of many Americans were waiting for his film

It's hard to say what really happened. Nothing is off the table of the different theory's that were discussed.

I do believe that some veterans are monitored and some followed depending on one's assignment overseas, and there classification.

Remember we can only speculate what did happen as conjecture at best. And I agree that the timing maybe all part of the ruse.

And like the C's have said that sometimes to much information can be lethal. And perhaps may have been for David Crowley as well.

I agree, but in Erik Nelson's "Gray State" documentary, we see what he's doing, we all read what the Cassiopaeans say, we all know by what we live what they do to us . But here it is to watch, to attack this family

I agree, but in Erik Nelson's "Gray State" documentary, we see what he's doing, we all read what the Cassiopaeans say, we all know by what we live what they do to us . But here it is to watch, to attack this family

He is not the only one as there are many whistle blowers that are silenced.
Long Live the champions of truth, who give the ultimate sacrifice for others.

Requiem for the Suicided
hqdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom