Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

I found this site in the UK...according to their site they only produce and sell clean supplements.

Another thing which could be contributing to tachycardia, is my lung function. I’ve been suffering from exposure to lens dust from the lab at work. I had to threaten to quit before they would do anything.

Come to find out, 2 of the 3 fresh air in-takes were blocked. The only one bringing in “fresh air” was from the grinding lab!

Had an idea what it was while reading what you said, and can see they were dragging their feet. There are a number of hazardous environments that may be associated in the lab (any lab) as you say in part. Here is something that the employer can look into if not already installed and functioning.

Workers in an optical lab face a number of health dangers each day due to occupational dust and fumes. Long-term exposure to these toxins can lead to serious health consequences including cancer. The most common applications used by optical labs that produce airborne toxins include:

The rest of the link contents looks to fume extraction systems (or other engineered controls), however there are likely many different kinds.

Hope their new attention to your lab abates all these matters for you.

@Voyageur , I wish they'd hire a company like quatroair to fix the issues in the lab! It seems after cleaning the air ducts, replacing the HVAC filters and buying an air purifier for my office, they consider the problem solved.

Since the genius who designed this office space thought putting my exam room on the same HVAC systems as the lab was ok, I'm not so sure that air quality will be maintained. Or is really free of lens dust even with the air purifier. I think changing jobs is the only escape!

Just an idea : anyone here who have a company that is "working" in the field could, instead of having all here doing his own order, order as a wholesaler and sell back packs to all of us ? And i do not mean here to do it free of cost or without margin, meaning that all the time spent on this (ordering, dosing, maybe prepare some capsules, packing, sending packages) would be profitable. Ideal would be to have this 1x in EU and 1x in US.
I would directly buy a couple of packs, even if i already have a part of the components listed. (better to have more than not enough)
Packs could also be packed for X people (for 1, 2, 4, 6, 10, etc ...)

FWIW, but as it's an unique situation this idea is not devoid of sense. The lone thing that could prevent to do such an initiative is the time this would take to put all into place. It may be a little late if they really "start the show" during the coming months. I don't know.

I think changing jobs is the only escape!
That is sad for something they could easily remedy, which does not speak highly of owners/management for not doing so. Perhaps if there are a few of you in the lab, a little pressure put upon them could be applied, to have them hire an industrial hygienist to problem solve might be accepted?

I could not find "folate" in the sessions or The Wave.
8 April 2024. There is a discussion by Gaby about Covid killing off Bifidobacterium in the GI tract which has led folic acid (folate) deficiencies. This particular bacterium is difficult to replace with probiotics so folic acid supplementation is recommended. You could have your levels checked via bloodwork to see if you need supplementation, or you could just take it. Hope that helps:)

8 April 2024. There is a discussion by Gaby about Covid killing off Bifidobacterium in the GI tract which has led folic acid (folate) deficiencies. This particular bacterium is difficult to replace with probiotics so folic acid supplementation is recommended. You could have your levels checked via bloodwork to see if you need supplementation, or you could just take it. Hope that helps:)
There is no 8 April 2024 session so I am not sure which thread you are referring to for that.

I did find a session reference to "folic acid" on April 8 2023.

Session 8 April 2023:

Q: (Gaby) Will a fecal transplant be helpful to fight infections in general? Viral infections?

A: Yes. Choose donors carefully.

Q: (L) Gaby was asking about fecal transplants because there is a woman who gave a talk and she says that all these people who had, was it the vaccine or just those who had COVID?

(Gaby) Both.

(L) Both vaccinated and people who just had COVID that they were… lacking.

(Gaby) Bifidobacteria.

(L) Bifidobacteria in their intestines that somehow COVID killed it all off.

(Gaby) And that creates a folic acid deficiency that I've been seeing since the COVID. You know, everybody's deficient in folic acid...

(L) Folic acid deficiency.

(Joe) As a result of good bacterial die-off.

(Andromeda) It helps produce the folic acid. And that's hard to replace with just regular probiotics.

(L) Yeah, but if the COVID causes it and practically everybody's had it, are there people who can have it and it doesn't destroy all their bifidobacteria?

A: Yes but it is largely destructive in that way.

Q: (L) So there are people where it doesn't destroy everything, but it can mess 'em up to some extent until they recoup.

(Joe) And obviously they are, with proper good gut bacteria, balance is very important for immune function.

(L) Can you also replace it with using probiotics or...?

(Gaby) Fermented foods.

(L) Fermented foods or something?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) People should take folic acid then?

Q: (Joe) Y'all take folic acid. Go and get some right now on Amazon! [laughter]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom