Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

I have purchased bags of nattokinase, ascorbic acid, etc from Pure Bulk, and cap them myself with a device to insert powders into gelatin capsules, so I don't have to worry about fillers, and the price is sometimes often cheaper. I don't know if there are similar sites in the EU, or other areas. Since the Canadian-US dollar ratio has changed to a more unfavorable one, I don't often purchase there anymore. When I do it I use a micrometer scale to weight 10 capsules, and divide by 10 to get an average mg size for each capsule.

Thanks very much for those tips and contacts Ant22. I was missing a few so this really helps. Hope you are keeping well. How's your grandad doing these days, has he decided to have his scalp seen to?
Hey Tuatha, I'm keeping very well indeed :-) And my Grandpa has has the surgery and he remains in good spirits. Thank you so much for your interest :flowers:

I found this site in the UK...according to their site they only produce and sell clean supplements.

Wow, great find P&T! I checked them out and their products are in fact very clean. Not too pricey either although I haven't done the exact math to check which options are cheaper per pill. They don't have everything I need but I'll definitely give them a try next time I'm stocking up. Thank you for sharing! :flowers:

And @Tuatha de Danaan, do check out the site P&T shared in the post quoted too :-)

That is sad for something they could easily remedy, which does not speak highly of owners/management for not doing so. Perhaps if there are a few of you in the lab, a little pressure put upon them could be applied, to have them hire an industrial hygienist to problem solve might be accepted?
I don't work in the lab. I'm just in the same building, on the same HVAC system as the lab. There are two HVAC systems, that's why I said some genius thought it was a good idea to put me on the same systems as the lab! I've never worked in an optical that had the doctor's office on the same system.

I've talked to the two lab workers, who are young and dumb, and don't see a problem with all the dust. Yet! We did have one lab worker who had COPD. She kept having flares. I told her, no doubt, all the dust in here. She quit the next week.

The C's also said covid interferes with our folate levels, so supplementing that would be beneficial me thinks.
Also how do we treat our folate levels?
I could not find "folate" in the sessions or The Wave.
There is no 8 April 2024 session so I am not sure which thread you are referring to for that.

I did find a session reference to "folic acid" on April 8 2023.

Session 8 April 2023:

Thank you goyacobol, yes, it's the session of 8 April 2023 that I was referring to. Apologies for the confusion, I should have added a quote from the session I was referring to.

Folic acid and folate are actually the same substance. Folate is the natural form of B9 that occurs in foods, and folic acid is the synthetic form. Our bodies can use folate immediately, but folic acid has to be first converted to folate in order to be utilised. Both folate and folic acid are available to buy as supplements.

I tested positive for the MTHFR mutation a few years ago and it's usually corrected with folate (not folic acid) + B12, so I guess I just said 'folate' out of habit as this is the form I always opt for.

I don't know if there's that much of a difference between folate and folic acid for the general population, but in my (non-medical) mind, if it's immediately bioavailable then it kind of makes sense to use that. So that's what i stick to. Maybe someone who knows more about this stuff can shed some light on this, but back in the day when I was diagnosed and I started reading about folate a lot of sources favoured folate in general, not just in relation to MTHFR.

Here's an article about the difference between both forms in case it helps: Folate vs. Folic Acid: What's the Difference?
This NCBI source explain the difference between both forms, but it seems to use 'folic acid' and 'folate' interchangeably as synonyms: Folic Acid - StatPearls - NCBI Bookshelf.

I guess some case can be made for folic acid as this is the exact phrase the C's used, but come to think of it, in the session where iodine was discussed they said 'iodine' and not potassium iodide, Lugol, or any other form we ended up using, so maybe that's not a set in stone recommendation for a specific form of this substance?

I use the sublingual form as I find it to work better for me to help with occasional bouts of fatigue and brain fogs that still bother me from time to time. Sadly, I haven't been able to find a clean form of those, but since nearly all of my other supplements are clean I figured it won't kill me if one of them is a baddie :-)

Here's the form I use, it also has methylated vitamin B12 in it: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0BK9D8Q9M/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Here's a sublingual version without B12 from iHerb: https://pl.iherb.com/pr/solaray-methyl-folate-lemon-800-mcg-60-lozenges/124533

The website with clan UK supplements that Potatoes and Tomatoes posted above doesn't have folate or folic acid, but here's a capsule form that only has rice flour as a filler and is 90 caps at a decent price in case it helps: https://www.amazon.co.uk/L-Methylfolate-capsules-Supports-pregnancy-Magnesium/dp/B01706V0UU/ref=sr_1_4?crid=140XCZFYIHUOI&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.oa68iB69JlKT6R--4Gsg6clB7BrmGfBTyWgZDQiLqGH3JP0OLXbF_EJ8Wka1S2ORB4I8izHvZw6hXdqQjWPIHmRyNjdHW6-uVZNe5FSQR3LRrS0YDzOXusz-Zr_zr_IFxbS7uicybF28owbH8Bz-kbql3ighf1MMAvQ62RTUBUnLOt8Sd6ejUEcPNoEXXov8C4ZUgsQD8MGR6n9Z8faoXXGHVBT26jCC4wuNPqiTFXENlyoMcM9qmbbDp1IJ93Uzg3JOzljM5ojwGgOUXBLXVQ8Vf9fYGjhFT1l-xkTqTYk.FGvNKOBlxJ-ciYYXWNdwufDCsPlpUxgNTDRD9uPUZYI&dib_tag=se&keywords=Methyl+folate+filler+free&qid=1716985390&s=drugstore&sprefix=methyl+folate+filler+free,drugstore,78&sr=1-4

As for folic acid, all options I checked have at least some bad stuff in them, usually magnesium stearate, so I unless someone has more luck than me, this one will have to be one of the baddies too :-(

Thank you goyacobol, yes, it's the session of 8 April 2023 that I was referring to. Apologies for the confusion, I should have added a quote from the session I was referring to.

Folic acid and folate are actually the same substance. Folate is the natural form of B9 that occurs in foods, and folic acid is the synthetic form. Our bodies can use folate immediately, but folic acid has to be first converted to folate in order to be utilised. Both folate and folic acid are available to buy as supplements.

I tested positive for the MTHFR mutation a few years ago and it's usually corrected with folate (not folic acid) + B12, so I guess I just said 'folate' out of habit as this is the form I always opt for.

I don't know if there's that much of a difference between folate and folic acid for the general population, but in my (non-medical) mind, if it's immediately bioavailable then it kind of makes sense to use that. So that's what i stick to. Maybe someone who knows more about this stuff can shed some light on this, but back in the day when I was diagnosed and I started reading about folate a lot of sources favoured folate in general, not just in relation to MTHFR.

Here's an article about the difference between both forms in case it helps: Folate vs. Folic Acid: What's the Difference?
This NCBI source explain the difference between both forms, but it seems to use 'folic acid' and 'folate' interchangeably as synonyms: Folic Acid - StatPearls - NCBI Bookshelf.

I guess some case can be made for folic acid as this is the exact phrase the C's used, but come to think of it, in the session where iodine was discussed they said 'iodine' and not potassium iodide, Lugol, or any other form we ended up using, so maybe that's not a set in stone recommendation for a specific form of this substance?

I use the sublingual form as I find it to work better for me to help with occasional bouts of fatigue and brain fogs that still bother me from time to time. Sadly, I haven't been able to find a clean form of those, but since nearly all of my other supplements are clean I figured it won't kill me if one of them is a baddie :-)

Here's the form I use, it also has methylated vitamin B12 in it: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0BK9D8Q9M/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Here's a sublingual version without B12 from iHerb: https://pl.iherb.com/pr/solaray-methyl-folate-lemon-800-mcg-60-lozenges/124533

The website with clan UK supplements that Potatoes and Tomatoes posted above doesn't have folate or folic acid, but here's a capsule form that only has rice flour as a filler and is 90 caps at a decent price in case it helps: https://www.amazon.co.uk/L-Methylfolate-capsules-Supports-pregnancy-Magnesium/dp/B01706V0UU/ref=sr_1_4?crid=140XCZFYIHUOI&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.oa68iB69JlKT6R--4Gsg6clB7BrmGfBTyWgZDQiLqGH3JP0OLXbF_EJ8Wka1S2ORB4I8izHvZw6hXdqQjWPIHmRyNjdHW6-uVZNe5FSQR3LRrS0YDzOXusz-Zr_zr_IFxbS7uicybF28owbH8Bz-kbql3ighf1MMAvQ62RTUBUnLOt8Sd6ejUEcPNoEXXov8C4ZUgsQD8MGR6n9Z8faoXXGHVBT26jCC4wuNPqiTFXENlyoMcM9qmbbDp1IJ93Uzg3JOzljM5ojwGgOUXBLXVQ8Vf9fYGjhFT1l-xkTqTYk.FGvNKOBlxJ-ciYYXWNdwufDCsPlpUxgNTDRD9uPUZYI&dib_tag=se&keywords=Methyl+folate+filler+free&qid=1716985390&s=drugstore&sprefix=methyl+folate+filler+free,drugstore,78&sr=1-4

As for folic acid, all options I checked have at least some bad stuff in them, usually magnesium stearate, so I unless someone has more luck than me, this one will have to be one of the baddies too :-(

Folate is the correct supplement. Folic acid is less prone to be broken down by the stomach acids which is why most supplements use folic acid instead of folate. Folic acid can be converted (in most people) to folate in the blood stream. The best absorption of folate occurs by ingestion of foods high in folate:
  • asparagus
  • avocados
  • Brussels sprouts
  • leafy greens like spinach and lettuce
There are some potential negative implications of supplementation of folic acid. It occurs most often in individuals who have the MTHFR mutation (although as you will see below high folic acid intake can affect those without this mutation as well in very high quantities) you mentioned that you have. Unfortunately for most people, we do not know if we also have this mutation. This mutation prevents your body from adequately converting folic acid into folate.

What does folate do in our bodies? In the proper concentrations, folate will prevent the formation of new cancers. So it is beneficial to the body. HOWEVER, if you use folic acid supplements and have the genetic mutation MTHFR, folic acid will build up in the bloodstream. This increased folic acid level can actually initiate the formation of new cancers.

So, the bottom line. If you know you have the MTHFR mutation, you should NOT take folic acid, only folate. If you know you do not have the MTHFR mutation, you can take either folic acid or folate. If you are unsure, I would suggest taking folate over folic acid.

Unfortunately, folic acid is added to most of our processed foods including cereals, crackers, energy drinks, breads, pastas, fortified nutritional yeast, and most multivitaminins. So if you have this mutation, please remember this.

Now, how to replace folate? First, eat plenty of the foods listed above. Second, supplement methyl-folate which is a form of folate that is readily absorbed through the gut.

Regarding vitamin B12, folate (vitamin B9) and vitamin B12 work synergistically in the body. If you have high levels of folic acid due to the genetic mutation or just eating foods/supplements high in folic acid, you can "hide/mask" a B12 deficiency. This will then cause your homocysteine levels to rise. Homocysteine is an inflammation inducer which can increase your risk for heart attacks and strokes. So it is a good idea to take vitamin B12 as well, especially if you are vegan/vegetarian. Vitamin B12 is not readily absorbed through the gut in a supplementation form so sublingual (dissolve under the tongue) vitamin B12 is the preferred method.

Folate is the correct supplement. Folic acid is less prone to be broken down by the stomach acids which is why most supplements use folic acid instead of folate. Folic acid can be converted (in most people) to folate in the blood stream. The best absorption of folate occurs by ingestion of foods high in folate:
  • asparagus
  • avocados
  • Brussels sprouts
There are some potential negative implications of supplementation of folic acid. It occurs most often in individuals who have the MTHFR mutation (although as you will see below high folic acid intake can affect those without this mutation as well in very high quantities) you mentioned that you have. Unfortunately for most people, we do not know if we also have this mutation. This mutation prevents your body from adequately converting folic acid into folate.

What does folate do in our bodies? In the proper concentrations, folate will prevent the formation of new cancers. So it is beneficial to the body. HOWEVER, if you use folic acid supplements and have the genetic mutation MTHFR, folic acid will build up in the bloodstream. This increased folic acid level can actually initiate the formation of new cancers.

So, the bottom line. If you know you have the MTHFR mutation, you should NOT take folic acid, only folate. If you know you do not have the MTHFR mutation, you can take either folic acid or folate. If you are unsure, I would suggest taking folate over folic acid.

Unfortunately, folic acid is added to most of our processed foods including cereals, crackers, energy drinks, breads, pastas, fortified nutritional yeast, and most multivitaminins. So if you have this mutation, please remember this.

Now, how to replace folate? First, eat plenty of the foods listed above. Second, supplement methyl-folate which is a form of folate that is readily absorbed through the gut.

Regarding vitamin B12, folate (vitamin B9) and vitamin B12 work synergistically in the body. If you have high levels of folic acid due to the genetic mutation or just eating foods/supplements high in folic acid, you can "hide/mask" a B12 deficiency. This will then cause your homocysteine levels to rise. Homocysteine is an inflammation inducer which can increase your risk for heart attacks and strokes. So it is a good idea to take vitamin B12 as well, especially if you are vegan/vegetarian. Vitamin B12 is not readily absorbed through the gut in a supplementation form so sublingual (dissolve under the tongue) vitamin B12 is the preferred method.
Thank you for taking the time to explain each concept, ensuring that it is understood just by reading your post, without having to search for meanings on the web.

Much appreciated.

Hawthorn (crataegus oxyacantha) exists in gemmotherapy

Gemmotherapy, or bud therapy, is also called phytembryotherapy. It is in the bud of the plant that the undifferentiated embryonic cells are found which will subsequently give rise to specific and specialized cells. They all contain the genetic information and vital energy of the plant. Gemmotherapy is based on active ingredients and on the energy of the bud which carries within it all the quintessence of the plant. It encompasses all the properties of the future parts of the plant, which gives it the particularity of combining the therapeutic effects of all these parts. Gemmotherapy is a holistic natural medicine. It acts on our body's natural self-regulation processes by draining, regenerating and stimulating our cells.
Gemmotherapy uses buds, but also young shoots of trees and shrubs macerated in a fresh state in a mixture where each component has a specific action:
. the water will extract mineral salts, vitamins, tannins, flavonoids, certain acids and other water-soluble active ingredients;
. alcohol plays a role in the extraction of heterosides, glycosides, alkaloids and some acids;
. Vegetable glycerin will extract essential oils, phenols, certain acids, vitamins and fat-soluble flavonoids.
This mixture makes it possible to capture, preserve and transmit all the information and energy of the plant. After several weeks of maceration, the extract thus obtained is filtered and called concentrated mother macerate. It is ready to be used as it is, without any dilution, and thus maintains a very high stability over time.
Bud therapy is part of an eco-responsible approach which aims in particular to limit the impact on the environment and to conserve natural resources. Most of the buds and young shoots used in gemmotherapy come from wild plants and are taken from natural environments. At Complément Terre, all the buds are picked in France and come from picking in the middle of nature or from certified organic production, and macerated immediately after harvest. By taking only part of the buds from a tree or a shrub, the development and the perenniality of the plant are ensured.
At Complément Terre, from picking the bud to bottling the finished product, all phases of production take into consideration that plant matter is also information and energy. Handcrafted with love and passion, the complexes are developed according to the principles of naturotherapy: detoxify, revitalize and regenerate. For the maceration, they use purified water with high vitality and the whole macerate is energized to better capture and preserve all the genius of the plant. After manufacturing, they proceed to a harmonization of the product by bioresonance (vibrational frequencies) to reinforce its biocompatibility and its assimilation by the human body.
Gemmotherapy has practically no side effects or contraindications. It can be used at all ages.
Usage tips :

Regulate blood pressure

Strengthen the tone of the heart muscle and the oxygenation of the body (cardiotonic).

Although now I wonder about the implications of taking Gemmotherapy since the 18th may session.
.Could a bud be considered a young of another creature ?

(Joe) Is there much information of any consequence in non-meat foods like grains and stuff like that? Is that something that should be considered from an information point of view?

A: Considered, yes.

Q: (L) Well, we know that seeds are the potential young of plants.

(Andromeda) And plants can be going one way or the other.

(L) And grains have been shown to be, you know, pretty detrimental...

(Chu) But from some veggies you get vitamins that you don't get from meat.

(L) Yeah. But veggies are different from grains. I mean there's a lot of root vegetables, leafy vegetables or fruits, all those kinds of things that do not entail eating the seeds or the potential young. So, maybe there's... Is there some kind of cosmic law about consuming the young of other creatures?

A: Close

Serrapeptase

Uses and benefits
  • Relieves pain and inflammation.
  • Reduces the chances of a heart attack or cardiovascular disease.
  • Helps in faster recovery.
  • Helps in treating cold and sore throat.
  • Treats bacterial infections.
  • Helps in treating Atherosclerosis.
  • Tooth extraction and surgeries.
  • Helps in treating fibrocystic breast disease.
Unlike nattokinase which targets the cardiovascular system the two can be taken, and are often encapsulated together.

Serrapeptase has been used successfully to reduce engorgement in lactating women.

I may have just answered my own query.

I’ll look into it more

Serratiopeptidase (serrapeptase) : Insights into the therapeutic applications​

“Wound healing: Serratiopeptidase helps to thin the fluids in inflamed areas, thus facilitating drainage. This results in reduction of swelling, pain, and enhances tissue repair. Serratiopeptidase also accelerates the healing process due to its unique property of dissolving dead tissue surrounding the injured area without harming living tissue. Further, it hydrolyses bradykinin, histamine, and serotonin which helps to decrease pain and swelling and improve microcirculation, which in turn supports the wound healing process [68].

Anti-inflammatory: Serratiopeptidase acts as an anti-inflammatory agent by regulating inflammatory cytokines and hence the onset of chronic inflammation. It significantly modifies cell adhesion molecules that guide inflammatory cells to the sites of inflammation. It promotes wound healing, repair, and restores the skin temperature at the target inflammation site. It should be noted that serratiopeptidase is more stable and has higher efficacy when used in combination with metal ions like zinc and manganese [1].

Antibiofilm: The anti-biofilm ability of serratiopeptidase is accredited to its capability of modulating the expression of adhesion molecules and reduces cell surface proteins of bacteria [51]. It prevents biofilm formation as well as helps to disperse preformed biofilm. Its anti-biofilm ability helps to enhance the penetration of antibiotics through the resistant biofilm and hence increases susceptibility of biofilms to antibiotics.

Fibrinolytic: Serratiopeptidase is known to dissolve blood clots and artherosclerotic plaques by breaking down fibrin and other dead or damaged tissue [2]. It can also remove deposits of fatty substances, cholesterol, and cellular waste inside the arteries. The fibrinolytic property of serratiopeptidase may also help with the problems of thick blood, risk of stroke, and thrombophlebitis [1].”

Small overview failed to insert, there it is.

• asparagus
  • avocados
  • Brussels sprouts

Thanks for the info. The only caution I'd add is to stay very far away from spinach. It is one of the worst sources of the plant toxin oxalates.

Oxalate calculator here for anyone who is interested:

and a list of oxalates in common foods:

Thanks for the info. The only caution I'd add is to stay very far away from spinach. It is one of the worst sources of the plant toxin oxalates.
Yep. Was going to say the same thing. More on oxalates:

Back
Top Bottom