Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

I just joined the forum recently. Soooo excited to be here!!! :-)
Greetings Dani and Gaby,

I have been taking Spike Support and I am about to run out and before I purchase another round (I have been taking two a day in the morning for past 45 days, so far so good) I thought I would ask you both if there is another option that is a better value? This is the ingredient list:

spikesupport.PNG

Cost is a concern currently but in addition to all the other medicines I am having to take I do enjoy only taking two a day/morning routine.

Thank you!

Nattokinase has science behind its use with covid. Natural supplements including micronutrients (vitamin C, vitamin D; zinc, NAD), probiotics, antioxidants (NAC), as well as melatonin are used in naturopathic medicine to combat covid damage. Black seed extract, green tea and Irish Sea moss do have anti-inflammatory properties, but the studies of these substances regarding covid are to their use in the prevention of catching covid or reducing the symptoms in an affected person. There is a potential connection with low selenium levels and catching covid or having a more severe case of covid, so the thought there is to increase selenium levels to reduce the chance of catching it and reduce the severity of the illness. I agree with Beau that the magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide are problematic.

I completely understand your concern with the cost of all these supplements we should take, and the inconvenience of having to take so many. I keep having to buy a bigger and bigger pill dispenser to accommodate all my supplements.🤣 Unfortunately, piecemeal seems to be the best way to get them into our bodies. I will research some combined supplements to see if I can find any that could be combined to reduce the number recommended and let everyone know what I find. If anyone knows of any, it would be great if they could share.

Now that you've said that, my Solaray nattokinase has magnesium stearate! Guess I'll have to search out a different brand.
Yeah, it's very commonly used in pill supplements. Here's just one study;

I don't find too many nattokinase supplements that state they are enteric coated. The KAL brand is enteric coated and does not contain magnesium stearate, but I don't know if the other ingredients are harmful. "Cellulose, silica, glyceryl triacetate and stearic acid" Will have to check.

I won't take anything that states it has nano particles and thankfully, nothing I take has silicon dioxide. I also avoid anything with hydrogel.

Nattokinase has science behind its use with covid. Natural supplements including micronutrients (vitamin C, vitamin D; zinc, NAD), probiotics, antioxidants (NAC), as well as melatonin are used in naturopathic medicine to combat covid damage. Black seed extract, green tea and Irish Sea moss do have anti-inflammatory properties, but the studies of these substances regarding covid are to their use in the prevention of catching covid or reducing the symptoms in an affected person. There is a potential connection with low selenium levels and catching covid or having a more severe case of covid, so the thought there is to increase selenium levels to reduce the chance of catching it and reduce the severity of the illness. I agree with Beau that the magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide are problematic.

I completely understand your concern with the cost of all these supplements we should take, and the inconvenience of having to take so many. I keep having to buy a bigger and bigger pill dispenser to accommodate all my supplements.🤣 Unfortunately, piecemeal seems to be the best way to get them into our bodies. I will research some combined supplements to see if I can find any that could be combined to reduce the number recommended and let everyone know what I find. If anyone knows of any, it would be great if they could share.
The anti-inflammatory was one of the reasons I went with Spike Support due to being diagnosed (post-jab) with Lymphocytic Colitis in '22 and now most recently Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency, so Creon (very expensive) is taken even if I look at food otherwise I lose about 7 lbs per week (and I don't have hardly any pounds to loose!) since Mr Pancreas seems to not want to release the enzymes on it's own. And to top it off, my prostrate became was very enlarged and take Tamsulosin HCL which noticeably has reduced inflammation down there, so my thought was naturally derived anti-inflammatories, well the more the better.

I just had another 'enhanced' MRI (newer machine) with and wo/contrast this past Monday so expecting the report either tomorrow or next Monday.

I haven't had blood workup since starting Spike Support (I scheduled one for weeks out), so I will be interested in comparing to the last couple of panels. Plus with my Hemochromatosis (also new) I use the panels as a bit of a blood letting routine.

I will look more into the links Beau; thank you for that and I figured that those ingredients were part of the "manufacturing/packaging" so to speak. My gut has been literally been through hell for the past few years and I have been pretty cautious about everything that goes down it after my 2 weeks in the ICU a couple of years ago. These links are sure to add to my awareness.

I don't find too many nattokinase supplements that state they are enteric coated. The KAL brand is enteric coated and does not contain magnesium stearate, but I don't know if the other ingredients are harmful. "Cellulose, silica, glyceryl triacetate and stearic acid" Will have to check.

I won't take anything that states it has nano particles and thankfully, nothing I take has silicon dioxide. I also avoid anything with hydrogel.
The silica is used interchangeably with silicone dioxide and the stearic acid is the part of magnesium stearate that is potentially harmful. I take Pure encapsulations Nattokinase. It's expensive though. I'm trying to find one that is less pricey. I found a couple of brands that look good but I need to inquire about encapsulations. I will get back to you when I figure this out. Maybe we should start our own formulations🤔

So I bought Omega 3 supplements from Krill. Does it work?
Omega 3s are useful, yes. I have patients that improved their arthrosis pain while taking some omega3s to improve a teensy bit their triglycerides. Some people are so inflamed, that every little thing helps. Hopefully there will be more resources of these useful supplements in the future, so that more people can benefit.
I have been taking Spike Support and I am about to run out and before I purchase another round (I have been taking two a day in the morning for past 45 days, so far so good) I thought I would ask you both if there is another option that is a better value? This is the ingredient list:
I think I saw almost the same cocktail but from Clean Nutraceuticals which is a bit more cost-effective. Check out amazon for the ingredients:

Omega 3s are useful, yes.
I'm sorry for the confusion, but I meant I bought Omega 3 from Krill in order to benefit from Plasmalogens because I read Krill is rich in Plasmalogens. I was wondering if you knew whether the processing of krill to extract Omega-3 removes all plasmalogens or not. I just assumed it was a good source without researching further, and now I just realize it might not be so.
In any case, I'll still have the Omegas.

I bought this one: Neptune Krill Oil 500mg - 120 Softgels + BONUS
Krill.jpg

I asked ChatGPT and the answer seems to mean it does not know... but the brand I bought is a good one and does list "phospholipids":

The processing of krill to extract Omega-3 oil can impact the levels of plasmalogens present in the final product. Plasmalogens are a type of phospholipid that are indeed found in krill, and they have various health benefits. However, the extraction and purification processes used to produce Omega-3 supplements from krill oil can vary significantly between manufacturers.

Some methods of extracting krill oil may preserve more of the natural compounds, including plasmalogens, while others may not. Typically, high-quality krill oil supplements will retain more of the natural components found in krill, including phospholipids and possibly plasmalogens.

To ensure you are getting the benefits of plasmalogens from your krill oil supplement, consider the following:

1. Check the Label: Look for any information about phospholipid content or plasmalogens on the product label. Some high-quality krill oil supplements will advertise their phospholipid content, which can be an indicator of plasmalogen presence.
  2. Contact the Manufacturer: Reach out to the manufacturer of the krill oil supplement to inquire about their extraction process and whether plasmalogens are retained in the final product.
  3. Research the Brand: Look for reviews and third-party testing reports that can provide more insight into the composition of the krill oil you purchased.

I'm sorry for the confusion, but I meant I bought Omega 3 from Krill in order to benefit from Plasmalogens because I read Krill is rich in Plasmalogens. I was wondering if you knew whether the processing of krill to extract Omega-3 removes all plasmalogens or not. I just assumed it was a good source without researching further, and now I just realize it might not be so.
In any case, I'll still have the Omegas.
I think the chances are pretty low. If the manufacturer doesn't highlight the plasmalogens as an ingredient, you should conclude that there's no plasmalogens in your product.

The silica is used interchangeably with silicone dioxide and the stearic acid is the part of magnesium stearate that is potentially harmful. I take Pure encapsulations Nattokinase. It's expensive though. I'm trying to find one that is less pricey. I found a couple of brands that look good but I need to inquire about encapsulations. I will get back to you when I figure this out. Maybe we should start our own formulations🤔
That is certainly not good news! I figured they often use different names for the same ingredients. They’re pretty sneaky in that regard.

Now I have to examine my whole supplement supply.

95% of the gazillions of supplement brands tout their sincere concerns for your health and then pack in the stearates, chalk dust, safflower oil, powdered plastic etc. This does at least help eliminate a lot of the choices, I guess. But it’s hard to eliminate alll those and still be cost effective.

I tend to buy high powered stuff but dont take the full dose to balance price with quality. Pure 950 with NAC, for example. Dose is 4 but I just take half and spread it out at diff times to reduce the “pee it out” factor. I’d rather take one or 2 things rather than a bunch of separates partially because I don’t want to be obsessive about it.

Regarding Nattokinase, I’ve been using Nattokinase Pro by Enzyme Science which is a blend.

Supplement Facts

Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Calcium (from Calcium Citrate)14 mg1%
Magnesium (from Magnesium Citrate)0.04 mg<1%< td>
Bromelain96 GDU*
Nattokinase blend w/NSK-SD®4000 FU*
Amylase Thera-blend™3600 DU*
Protease Thera-blend™16000 HUT*
Cellulase Thera-blend™1000 CU*
Glucoamylase40 AGU*
Lipase Thera-blend™685 FIP*
*Daily value not established.

I think this (supplementation) is another case where mental process is key. Yeah, I want to be smart and take what’s indicated to counteract the poisoning we are getting, BUT I don’t want to be thinking, OMG if I don’t get my pills, I’m gonna whither away and die. I’ve said this before but my mom is the poster child for mind over matter. I’m 73 and she is still alive! She refuses to eat organic (“because it’s a scam”) and takes a crappy little one-a-day commercial vitamin. It’s totally her mind and will that keeps her going. And I do think the C’s said the belief center (?) was key to our reality or something like that. IOW, I don’t want to think I absolutely NEED anything to survive. (Ok, air and stuff like that kinda matters too)

It always comes back to the Princess Bride

1717181133392.jpeg

Or maybe “Death of the body is inevitable and anyone who says differently is selling pricey supplements”

I think the chances are pretty low. If the manufacturer doesn't highlight the plasmalogens as an ingredient, you should conclude that there's no plasmalogens in your product.
You were right!
The company wrote me back answering my question, and I replied to them suggesting to leave the plasmalogens in the product.

"Thank you for your inquiry about our “KRILL OIL (NEPTUNE)” product. You are correct that krill is rich in plasmalogens. However, while our krill oil may contain plasmalogens, we do not specifically test for it and cannot confirm the exact amount present.
Our krill oil is purified to extract the Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs), and during this process, the amount of plasmalogens is likely reduced to negligible levels.

We appreciate your understanding and if you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out."

Back
Top Bottom