Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

And I was wondering how to calculate how much Vit C to have ready. If the young girl in the SOTT article weighed 17kg, and was taking between 8000 to 11,000mg per day, can we estimate 500mg Vit C per Kg body weight, per day?

The article stated 3000 mg first thing in the morning, and 2000 mg every 2 hours thereafter until you reach bowel tolerance. So you can basically experiment and see how much you can handle before you start getting loose stools. I knew of someone who was able to handle more than double what I can and they are smaller and weigh less than I do. So I don't think size or weight plays a big role. Or at least not as big a role as what your overall health is like.

From the article:

The day of her shot, she happily and comfortably held 24,000 mg. For the next couple of days after the shot, her dose was reduced to 20,000 mg/day. Then, for the next four days, her vitamin C dose went down to 15,000 mg/day. The next four: 14,000 mg, 13,000 mg, 12,000 mg and 11,000 mg per day respectively.

I am way behind reading all the posts here but I suspect the dosages used for the girl might have been Liposomal Vitamin C which avoids the titration limits of regular Vitamin C. Sorry if someone has already mentioned this. I think vitamin C is one of our best "tools". You can see that 24,000 mg is much higher than is to be expected using regular vitamin C. I suspect one can go much higher. In a previous podcast mentioned earlier Dr. Mercola gave a whole bottle to a man doing soil delivery for his garden because he was "sick as a dog". He told him to take three 1000 mg doses/tablets every hour to finish the bottle. The next day the man who had been on antibiotics felt fine.

You should be able to edit your original post. I know the system says you have to meet certain requirements before having the ability to edit but I was able to edit right away.
That is unless you time out which was the case on that one. Thanks. Others may not realize you can make corrections if you are in a 10-15 minute time frame by using the Edit feature.

Edit Feature.png

If you do not see the "Edit" then you will just see "Report" which means you have timed out.

Last edited:
I am in talks with my naturopath to do some blood work and determine if there are any lingering effects from getting the mRNA jab. She recommended getting a lab requisition for the following:
CRP
D-dimer
INR
Fibrinogen

@Gaby do think there are any others I should look into? Most of these are for clotting, but I wonder what immune systems markers I should watch for for immunodeficiency syndrome.

I am in talks with my naturopath to do some blood work and determine if there are any lingering effects from getting the mRNA jab. She recommended getting a lab requisition for the following:
CRP
D-dimer
INR
Fibrinogen

@Gaby do think there are any others I should look into? Most of these are for clotting, but I wonder what immune systems markers I should watch for for immunodeficiency syndrome.
You can get a complete blood count (CBC) with differential.

I ended up getting the testing described above. For CBC w/ differential everything was within the normal reference ranges. For the clotting markers I was below the reference range for Fibrinogen and borderline for INR. D-dimer and CRP were fine. It makes me wonder if there is some issue with micro clotting going on, if my clotting rate is almost outside the reference range and my clotting proteins are lower in count (like they're being tied up elsewhere?). I'm going to make an appointment with a naturopath this week to see what they recommend.

I ended up getting the testing described above. For CBC w/ differential everything was within the normal reference ranges. For the clotting markers I was below the reference range for Fibrinogen and borderline for INR. D-dimer and CRP were fine. It makes me wonder if there is some issue with micro clotting going on, if my clotting rate is almost outside the reference range and my clotting proteins are lower in count (like they're being tied up elsewhere?). I'm going to make an appointment with a naturopath this week to see what they recommend.
Yeah, the threshold levels for these markers maybe are not the optimal, but are more attuned to, what they call 'normal' levels in people, and they are a function of our ever increasing toxicity. So they are being adjusted all the time. But if you are interested in clearing out micro clots, then there are some natural remedies that I saw in a cardiovascular docu-class, from a
Dr. Cynthia Foster. I pulled this from the transcript:

...but lowering the blood pressure, I
have a dual combination that I use. I use the healthy heart formula, the
hawthorne, the motherwort, the linden flower. Yarrow is a good one too,
and then I use proteolytic enzymes which are amazing, because they’re
dissolving the fibrin, they’re dissolving the clots in the body. It’s thinning out
the blood. So as soon as you thin out the blood, then your blood pressure
will go down a little bit.
I suppose you could get them in tincture form, or as I am finding out, you can get the essential oil, and they can have positive effects. Either by diffusing them, or adding a few drops to a carrier oil, such as olive, or coconut and applying topically.

Hi all, I am not vaccinated, but tested positve for covid 6 weeks ago. Symptoms were mild, except for the common dry cough. I'm still suffering this annoying cough, especially during the evenings. My breastbone is bruised by all the coughing.

Does anyone have any advice? I take my vit d3, NAD, zinc, selenium etc. Could Ivermectine be a way out?

Or just coughing syrup. Sometimes there's an irritation cough that can last that long after the initial common cold.
And is the air dry where you are? That can be a negative impact on respiratory membranes. If it is dry, you can hang a wet wrung-out towel in the room, it definitely works. Also even a small humidifier can help.

Breathing steam from a simmering pot is an 'old ways' treatment, and eucalyptus or peppermint could be added to the water for added help. You inhale steam. The advice used to be to cover your head with a towel and put the steaming water in the sink and breathe it for a few minutes.

Gaby mentioned cough syrup, there are also cough lozenges might sooth. I've used the Ricola herbal ones for a sore throat. Another useful seeming lozenge, though I haven't tried them yet, has Slippery Elm in it, Slippery Elm sooths mucus membranes throughout the body.

I am a fan of ivermectin, it seems helpful when you have more symptoms than just coughing.

Hi all, I am not vaccinated, but tested positve for covid 6 weeks ago. Symptoms were mild, except for the common dry cough. I'm still suffering this annoying cough, especially during the evenings. My breastbone is bruised by all the coughing.

Does anyone have any advice? I take my vit d3, NAD, zinc, selenium etc. Could Ivermectine be a way out?

You could also try inhalation with hydrogen peroxide - start with a low concentration (maybe 0.1%) and then work your way up. Don’t go over 3%. Do this as often as you can.

Honey with cinnamon (teaspoon or tablespoon as needed) works for me. Might be worth a try. Everyone is a bit different I think.

Thanks for all the wonderfull advice. The dry cough that seems to be 'stuck' in my upper chest is the only symptom. I thought syrups and so would not help, because the cough is not throat related, but more to my trachea. My doctor was advising tea and honey, so I will take his and your advice first.

About dryness of the air: that could be valid too. The atmospheres has been really dry for a few weeks now, and because of the relatively cold nights the heating system is still working quite a bit.

Thanks yall!

Back
Top Bottom