Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

I would add melatonin too

Cecon, E., Fernandois, D., Renault, N., Coelho, C. F. F., Wenzel, J., Bedart, C., Izabelle, C., Gallet, S., Le Poder, S., Klonjkowski, B., Schwaninger, M., Prevot, V., Dam, J., & Jockers, R. (2022). Melatonin drugs inhibit SARS-CoV-2 entry into the brain and virus-induced damage of cerebral small vessels. Cellular and molecular life sciences : CMLS, 79(7), 361. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00018-022-04390-3

COVID-19 is a complex disease with short- and long-term respiratory, inflammatory and neurological symptoms that are triggered by the infection with SARS-CoV-2. Invasion of the brain by SARS-CoV-2 has been observed in humans and is postulated to be involved in post-COVID state. Brain infection is particularly pronounced in the K18-hACE2 mouse model of COVID-19. Prevention of brain infection in the acute phase of the disease might thus be of therapeutic relevance to prevent long-lasting symptoms of COVID-19. We previously showed that melatonin or two prescribed structural analogs, agomelatine and ramelteon delay the onset of severe clinical symptoms and improve survival of SARS-CoV-2-infected K18-hACE2 mice. Here, we show that treatment of K18-hACE2 mice with melatonin and two melatonin-derived marketed drugs, agomelatine and ramelteon, prevents SARS-CoV-2 entry in the brain, thereby reducing virus-induced damage of small cerebral vessels, immune cell infiltration and brain inflammation. Molecular modeling analyses complemented by experimental studies in cells showed that SARS-CoV-2 entry in endothelial cells is prevented by melatonin binding to an allosteric-binding site on human angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2), thus interfering with ACE2 function as an entry receptor for SARS-CoV-2. Our findings open new perspectives for the repurposing of melatonergic drugs and its clinically used analogs in the prevention of brain infection by SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19-related long-term neurological symptoms.

I would also be interested in specific dosages of supplements to support the heart post covid/exposure to vaccinated people.

I’ve been suffering on and off with tachycardia for the past year. I recently did a CT scan and my calcium score was zero and there were no signs of atherosclerosis in the blood vessels of the heart. So I am assuming it is electrical/autonomic dysfunction? My rhythm is regular, rarely do I feel any palpitations.

After reading the last session and re-reading the protocol, I increased my dose of CoQ10 as well as thiamine, and it seems to have made a difference.

I really don’t want to live on Beta Blockers. I did try Hawthorn tea once and ended up with a spike in heart rate- so perhaps dosage was the problem. I’ve been scared to try it again!

Also, I was wondering if adding ivermectin would be of benefit? Any suggestions are much appreciated and welcome.

Have you checked your thyroid?
Yes. I had full blood panel. Thyroid was good, cholesterol was slightly elevated as was my A1c and insulin (from over indulgence in sweets around the holidays). All other parameters were normal.

I tend towards high ferritin as well. So I donate blood at least once a year to keep it in check.

Another thing which could be contributing to tachycardia, is my lung function. I’ve been suffering from exposure to lens dust from the lab at work. I had to threaten to quit before they would do anything.

Come to find out, 2 of the 3 fresh air in-takes were blocked. The only one bringing in “fresh air” was from the grinding lab! My CT scan showed evidence of “old granulomtous disease” in my lungs. So it could be that causing tachycardia as well as inflammation (hs-CRP was high over 4 last check).

I started lung detox protocol. Seems to be helping, but will seek second opinion on the scan results of my lungs. I did cut my smoking in half….most days. That also seems to help. I am looking to change jobs (meeting for that in a couple weeks) because I should have zero exposure to silica dust. Last thing I need is sarcoidosis!!

Last edited:
I second that I'm also interested in specific dosages. I'm usually sensitive and reactive to foods and supplements, so I have to be careful. For example, if I drink more than 1/4 cup of coffee, I will have side effects, and I took 5mg melatonin once and ended up with severe insomnia all night.
I guess part of the answer would be: start with low doses and augment until tolerance?

Edit: I forgot to mention, I'm very low on Vit D, and I read somewhere on the forum that taking Vit D supplement is not beneficial for every profile; it can harm some people. Do we have any more precise info on this topic? What would be the signs/symptoms that it's not good for us?

Last edited:
I was wondering if borax could be added to the Health Protocol as well, as per the C's in the session of 13th January 2024:

Q: (Aeneas & Ysus) Will Borax be very helpful against these coming viruses?

A: If used in advance as general prep.
I have been taking borax since February, 3 days a week, daily 1/8 teaspoon in 1 liter of water. I have not noticed anything in particular though, but will continue to take it.

I also bought hawthorn berry tea this week in a specialized tea shop. The lady there said that it promotes heart health (i also have occasional heart palpitations, that i think are due to menopause), and told me to start with 1 tbsp in 2 cups of boiling water on an empty stomach each day, gradually going up to an additional serving of 2 tbsp in 2 cups of boiling water before bed. But after reading Lilou's post about her reaction, I hesitate. What dosage did you take @Lilou? I really hope your upcoming meeting will go well and that you get another job soon :flowers:

I also bought hawthorn berry tea … after reading Lilou's post about her reaction, I hesitate. What dosage did you take @Lilou? I really hope your upcoming meeting will go well and that you get another job soon :flowers:
I purchased dried Hawthorn berries. I read somewhere to put a tablespoon in 2 cups of water. It was overkill. After more research, such as Dr Axe, he says to put only 1 or 2 berries per cup. It is likely it was just way too much.

In the future, if I use Hawthorn, it will be in supplement form with accurate dosages.

I usually take the recommended doses in labels and take many things at the same time. Each individual case can vary. If you focus on a few things, then you might want to take maximum doses of each. That can be researched individually on the web or PubMed to see what doses has been used or not.

It's a general recommendation and how you go about figuring out doses for yourself and loved ones. You're likely not creating damage by experimenting based on your label recommendations and research. Take the initiate and start doing it, and take it from there.

In the future, if I use Hawthorn, it will be in supplement form with accurate dosages.
I also bought hawthorn berry tea this week in a specialized tea shop. The lady there said that it promotes heart health (i also have occasional heart palpitations, that i think are due to menopause), and told me to start with 1 tbsp in 2 cups of boiling water on an empty stomach each day, gradually going up to an additional serving of 2 tbsp in 2 cups of boiling water before bed. But after reading Lilou's post about her reaction, I hesitate.
A few days ago I started taking Hawthorn in supplement form, 500 mg. twice a day. I haven't noticed anything so far, but the capsules contain leaves and flowers, no berries, also called extract.

Dr. Axe says the following about hawthorn leaves and flowers:
One trial in particular gave 78 patients with NYHA Class II heart failure a commercial preparation of hawthorn leaves and flowers. After two months, the patients receiving 200 milligrams of hawthorn three times per day had an increased working heart capacity, as well as a reduction in symptoms. The hawthorn group also showed a decrease in systolic blood pressure during physical activity. Another German study also showed that a hawthorn extract (LI132 Faros®) worked nearly as well as a prescription heart failure drug (captopril). And, the hawthorn extract had fewer side effects. (9)

I have also bought some hawthorn berries capsules, so I will keep you posted, if I detect any changes.

P.S. Last year I also started taking Nattokinase, just to be certain, plus NAC and bromelain at times, but I am not vaccinated. I just wanted to protect myself.

Last edited:
Mentioned was the lenght of said protocol: 6 months and the focus is in protecting the heart. Here are the supplements in the session:
  • Hawthorn Berry
  • CoQ10
  • Fish Oil
  • NAC
  • Plasmalogens
  • Nattokinase
And maybe Quercetin too? Any other not mentioned?

Hawthorn berries and nattokinase are mentioned in another thread about Sudden attack of Atrial Fibrillation:
Some excellent advice here. I'm used to seeing sick people all the time and those who thought who were "healthy". I can only relay the information that not being vaccinated is no longer a guarantee. Everybody keep a little bit of something at home and take it, specially when there's sickness around or exposure during traveling or at work. The current COVID-I9 variant is more tuned to the heart, and taking nattokinase, bromelain, hawthorn berry and glutathione or NAC could go along way in strengthening your heart and heart rhythm.

In France there's cardiocalm in all pharmacies, which is hawthorn extract which you can take 2 capsules 3 times per day for two weeks. It works in all cases.

Keep in mind that Japanese researchers demonstrated that all variants are pretty much engineered bioweapons.

Healthy lifestyles are more important than ever: no dairy, no excessive refined carbs, don't overdo stimulants. Do a workout routine consistently.

Take care of your microbiome. A lot of people are deficient in folates, and it seems to be related to the fact that COVID-19 has specially targeted bifididobacteria in the gut. Keep a good B complex at hand and good stuff for your gut like lactoferrin, butyrate, etc. Gut repair supplements are very important.

Plasmalogens is mentioned only once on the whole (non private) forum:
Clif talks on cancer protocols & aspects

he covers vit B1, (annato) fenbendazole, ivermectin,Plasmalogens,Chaga,C60 --- based on his own recovery from cancer

And maybe Quercetin too? Any other not mentioned?

Quercetin was mentioned in relation to zinc as it helps deliver zinc into the cells better, so I'd add this to the list too. Vitamin D + K2 was listed as beneficial too.

The C's also said covid interferes with our folate levels, so supplementing that would be beneficial me thinks.

I also started to take ivermectin regularly after the session. Ivermectin's ability to bind to the spike protein and neutralise it has been widely discussed in alternative sources, but I also found a mainstream study demonstrating this property:

Results: Ivermectin docked in the region of leucine 91 of the spike and histidine 378 of the ACE2 receptor. The binding energy of ivermectin to the spike-ACE2 complex was -18 kcal/mol and binding constant was 5.8 e-08.

Conclusion: The ivermectin docking we identified may interfere with the attachment of the spike to the human cell membrane. Clinical trials now underway should determine whether ivermectin is an effective treatment for SARS-Cov2 infection.

If I may add a small suggestion, I'd like to note that the protocol involves taking quite a few pills per day. It would be useful to look for ones that don't contain magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, and titanium dioxide. They're pretty nasty, and while our bodies should be able to cope with them in small amounts, taking quite a few pills per day for an extended period of time will lead to ingesting an amount that may cause issues. It may not be passible to find every single supplement needed in an additive/filler free form, but as I personally try to find as many 'clean' versions as I can.

@Kay Kim wrote a post in another thread where she listed different fillers and issues they may cause. Here's the link in case anyone would like to have a look: High Dose Melatonin Therapy

Here are a few suggestions of supplements buy for members in the UK (although many of them are sold across Amazon's global network too, just look for them on your local site). These are the ones I buy but if anyone knows of any better options I'm always keen to find out about a better deal :-)

1. NAC or NAC: both are clean versions and big packs, 180 and 120 capsules respectively. The second one is not as good a deal, but it's often available at a lower price, so it maybe useful adding both to your wishlist for when the other one is out of stock.

2. Bromelain: 180 capsules, just bromelain and capsule shell.

3. Nattokinase or Nattokinase: the second one is bit pricier but at least it's 120 capsules. I keep it on watch in case the other one is out of stock.

4. Organic hawthorn berry: just the berry and the capsule shell. Currently at £8.09 for 120 clean capsules, so a pretty good deal me thinks.

5. Vitamin D3 + K2 in olive and MCT oils: a bit pricey but given that you only take a few drops it lasts quite a while. Of all PUFA oils olive oil is supposed to be the best because it contains vitamin E which helps convert evil PUFA into good fat. So that's what what I buy my vitamin D diluted in.

I can't find any Plasmalogens anywhere though, so if anyone has any tips on where to find them that would be super :flowers:

Also, I don't take them all at one go because whenever I did that it would make me nauseous, so I divide them into three batches and take them with meals. This way, I don't get any nausea or any other side effects.

And since legumes massively hinder nutrient absorption, I try to take my supplements away from foods that contain them, including bread. I figured they're too pricey to waste like that. I try to wait around 2-4 hours after eating foods that reduce absorption so that food has had enough time to leave my stomach. It may sound a tad extreme but I mostly live off meat and veggies, so it's not really that hard.

Thought this maybe useful, for those living in the US, formulated by a healthcare practitioner, that is aware of some triggers that could and cause health issues. Unfortunately, I think ordering to import into Canada, could be a hit and miss, because of health regulations.

My thought is they appear to be 'clean supplements'

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom