Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

@Gaby - Do you think water fasting would have any cleansing effect regarding vaccination?
Even though intermittent fasting has a key, I would look into it as people with metabolic syndrome and diabetes faired the worst with COVID-19 and its after effects. I have patients with diabetes who came down with a chronic fatigue syndrome. So enjoy the Christmas season by all means, but for the most part, see about not overeating carbs and sensitize insulin with exercise and intermittent fasting. Those who already have metabolic syndrome should see with their physicians about controlling glucose levels with the appropriate medications and diet. Metformin and berberine are the key elements that come to mind, metformin being contraindicated only in those with severe kidney and liver failure.

So yes, diet is the key foundation as we have emphasized for at least a decade now. We all have our individual needs, but as a general recommendation, the population of the 21st century is overeating too many carbs and thus should work on sensitizing insulin with diet, exercise and supplements.

Some are divided with vitamin D supplementation. In my experience working with very ill populations, supplementing vitamin D3 - Magnesium and vitamin K is highly helpful. Vitamin D is always low in those with diabetes and those who corrected their vitamin D levels with supplementation never got sick during the flu season, as opposed to previous seasons.
Thanks, Gaby, for the information.

If I am coerced to take the vaccine, one other thing I would be doing is auto-hemotherapy, the injection of 10cc of your own blood into one of your glutes, initially probably every 2-3 days and after all quiets down, once a week.
I had an idea for those who are adept with IVs and intramuscular injections. For vitamin C I seem to remember injections of dilute ascorbic were doable at target sites (although it would hurt). Since mRNA vaccines rely on liposomes to deliver payloads of mRNA to cells, interrupting this process by changing the local pH could be a potentially useful countermeasure. This was a rationale for using baking soda to alter bodily pH such that retroviruses didn't invade cells as easily. In the event that it would be possible to arrange an injection immediately after at the site of injection, would an intramuscular injection of pharmaeutical grade vitamin C or bicarbonate at the site of vaccination he helpful to neutralize the assimilation? I know some versions of the vaccine have saponins, which are what form bubbles and increase membrane permeability. A sudden drop in pH could also disrupt that in theory.
Yes, some of us have extra toolkits to deal with the worst. Autohemotherapy, parenteral use of nutrition, neural therapy, etc. I myself will not be sure if I will have these tools available. I can always do autohemotherapy, neural therapy and some intramuscular injections in myself. But if I get sick, I rather opt for stuff that I could do myself in case I have to "confine" because unfortunately, if you get sick that means you're contagious for other people. Those who get vaccinated would be a source of contagion to those who are not vaccinated. It might be the case that the PTB don't care if there are those who manage to escape the system. Whatever they put in the vaccines could become aerosolized and can be transmitted without the need of injection. That is the worst case scenario, but we're talking here about preparing for the worst anyway. So those of you who manage to escape the vaccine, you might still want to learn how to protect yourself.

From experiences, oral vitamin C was enough to prevent adverse effects. There's another reported experience in Africa with the polio vaccine where children who took vitamin C had no mortality rates and fared well.
Thank you Gaby for opening the following thread and all the information provided.

I was wondering do you think that by taking vitamin C in pills, high doses could work as an alternative? Also, for repairing damaged DNA, would melatonin help if taken in high doses in your opinion?
Thank you in advance for the feedback.
Yes, good reminder! Melatonin is crucial to help repair the damage. They are already using it for COVID-19. I recommended it to a nurse working in the elderly home residency, and she was feeling so great with it, that she recommended it to all her nursing and auxiliary nursing friends. None of them have ever tested positive for PCR tests (which they did every two weeks). The recommended dose is melatonin 5mg. Some might get too groggy with that dose, others might need 15 mg or so. So yes, melatonin.

Those who can't tolerate powdered ascorbic acid should look into putting it into capsules, or buying it already in pills. You'll need A LOT. So that is also something to prepare for. Make sure you have a big container. Those who can afford it, see about having high quality liposomal vitamin C available.
This may be a silly question, but does iodine fit here in? I'm asking this because of all properties of iodine.
I would only recommend it if you know how to use it. If you use a low dose, you might actually end up feeding any infection. I've used iodine before to travel in order to saturate all my secretions with iodine and never got sick. But I knew well that I could tolerate it without problems.

Thank you for starting the thread @Gaby, the topic has been on my mind a lot since I effectively live between two countries and I'd be stuck in one of them without being able to travel.

I do have a question related to the RNA vaccine: how exactly does detoxing of the vaccine ingredients combat the DNA damage this vaccine causes? That's my biggest worry here.

I've taken melatonin every night since early 2018 but I'm not too sure if it's going to offer much protection against the damage the new vaccine causes. My health mainly improved thanks to starting AHT and exercising in 2019, I haven't noticed much difference during the preceding year when I started taking melatonin. The dose that works very well for me is 2.5mg, if I take more my sleep is very interrupted and I wake up exhausted and groggy the next day, so I'm not sure how I'd cope with 5mg for a longer period of time. I have a mentally demanding job that's near impossible to do with sleeping problems. :-(

I do have a question related to the RNA vaccine: how exactly does detoxing of the vaccine ingredients combat the DNA damage this vaccine causes? That's my biggest worry here.
You can see it about how to best protect yourself in case of "DNA changes" ahead. When there's a fight going on, you can help it along by detoxing evil ingredients that will help you stabilize and fight better. As per the DNA code itself, staying aware with knowledge that protects includes not only procuring supplements that will help your body fight detrimental DNA changes and actually help repair DNA, but also from the perspective of psychic protection, it might be the case that awareness will help you at your core level to deal with the DNA changes in a positive way. This vaccine might backfire if the individual effects DNA changes that might be positive.

Thank you very much for this thread.

I just want to remember this thread from Laura about elderberries.

I think it can help that whatever the vaccine contains does not work.

I encourage everyone

It is important to keep in mind that the mRNA vaccination is an entirely "different animal" to other previous vaccines.

Rather than using heavy metal-based adjuvants, they are using a different form of technology which is referred to as Lipid Nano Particles. The delivery is basically a liposomal emulsion free of heavy metals, but including polyethylene glycol and phosphoryl choline derivatives.

This poses different threats, IMO. Furthermore, the strategies are potentially going to differ slightly from what would be employed for a heavy-metal based vaccine.

Up until today, I have been kinda scratching my head about what might be done about mRNA incorporation into cells. This stuff could potentially change our DNA, so I presumed that simple detox may not be so effective.

However - in thinking about this in some more depth, I think I have identified a strategy which might be particularly useful.

The principle is this: What if we can actually block the transfer of exogenous mRNA into the cell in the first place? To add to that, if exogenous mRNA does enter the cell, can it be rendered ineffective?

I have stumbled across some real gems in the literature this morning which were published just a few months ago, and it would seem as though cell metabolism can be modulated in a way to prevent the uptake of mRNA and render it somewhat ineffective or less effective. I will compile the info and post it later today!

The following has come to mind.

They created a "virus" so that something would change in people and make them more obedient.

The "virus" changed, when people with an STO orientation were infected. The new "virus" made people more receptive to STO-type "influences".

Then "they panicked."

Now they want the entire population of the planet to get the "vaccine."

A few infected with the "virus" made them worry a lot. What can happen to millions and millions of people with a certain STO orientation after getting (forced) the "vaccine"?

After your "wishful thoughts", will the planned happen? OR...

And this thread is a great idea and can be very useful.

This may be one component that could be protective, based on the last Peterson podcast - Wim Hof described two things (I'd heard about the first experiment ages ago), firstly that he was voluntarily injected with bacterial endotoxins and had no reaction, secondly that he describes the process (both the breathing/activation of the vagal system and cold adaption) as activating cellular defenses (through heat shock proteins etc) - and I wonder if that could block absorption of the RNA? I'll be curious if Keyhole's research is along the same lines.

Voluntary activation of the sympathetic nervous system and attenuation of the innate immune response in humans​

Hitherto, both the autonomic nervous system and innate immune system were regarded as systems that cannot be voluntarily influenced. The present study demonstrates that, through practicing techniques learned in a short-term training program, the sympathetic nervous system and immune system can indeed be voluntarily influenced. Healthy volunteers practicing the learned techniques exhibited profound increases in the release of epinephrine, which in turn led to increased production of anti-inflammatory mediators and subsequent dampening of the proinflammatory cytokine response elicited by intravenous administration of bacterial endotoxin. This study could have important implications for the treatment of a variety of conditions associated with excessive or persistent inflammation, especially autoimmune diseases in which therapies that antagonize proinflammatory cytokines have shown great benefit.

This should be the section about breathing:

Thank you for this thread and this information which can be very useful in the very near future!

My doctor, who is anti-vaccine, says he is ready to issue vaccination certificates to his patients without vaccinating them if this becomes mandatory. I'm not totally convinced it goes unnoticed, especially if they put microchips into vaccines. Even if the consequences could be serious especially for the doctor in question.
For now, he refuses to vaccinate anyone even with the usual conventional vaccines, and sends patients who wish to be vaccinated to his colleagues.
And I doubt that it's easy for everyone to find that kind of doctor willing to do the same.

In the present time, my mind keeps going back to the "Mark of the Beast" session of 16 Oct 1994. Obviously, we are living through the times predicted then, now. Unfortunately, we had no idea of exactly how any of what was predicted would manifest nor how to ask the right questions. Nevertheless, I think we can all see the application:

Q: (L) What is the meaning of the number 666 in the book of
Revelation?
A: Visa.
Q: (L) You mean as in credit card?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Are credit cards the work of what 666 represents?
A: Yes?
Q: (L) Should we get rid of all credit cards?
A: Up to you.
Q: (L) Would it be more to our advantage than not to
disconnect ourselves from the credit system?
A: Isn't just credit also debit.
Q: (L) Is that an affirmative.
A: How are you going to do this?
Q: (L) Well, do you have any suggestions?
A: World will soon have nothing but credit and debit have you
not heard of this new visa debit cards this is the future
of money as controlled by the world banking system i.e.
the brotherhood i.e. Lizards i.e. antichrist.
Q: (L) If I don't have a credit card then I don't have to
belong to this system?
A: No. You will have no choices: belong or starve.
Q: (L) What happened to free will?
A: Brotherhood aka Lizards aka antichrist has interfered with
free will for 309000 years. They are getting desperate as
we near the change.
Q: (V) It has always been my nature to rebel against that
which I did not feel was good for me. Is rebellion
against this system possible?
A: If you are willing to leave the body.
Q: (L) Leave the body as in death, croak, kick the bucket?
Q: (L) If we were to move...
A: Changes will follow turmoil be patient.

[...]

Q: (L) Are they going to have the kind of capability of
controlling everything and everybody no matter where they
are?
Q: (L) Even if we moved to Guyana and built a log hut in the
rain forest and didn't bother anybody, we'd still get
sucked into this thing?
A: Laura you will feel the effect of the Lizard beings
desperate push for total control no matter where you go.
Q: (L) That is inexpressibly depressing. Do you understand?
A: Why? Change will follow.
Q: (L) Will it follow soon?
A: You are slipping a bit. Refer to Literature "Bringers of
the Dawn". Challenge will be ecstasy if viewed with proper
perspective which is not, we repeat: not of third level
reality, understand?
Q: (L) In the reference cited, Joan of Arc is described as
feeling ecstatic while burning at the stake. Is that what
you mean?
A: Sort of, but you need not burn at the stake.
[...]
Q: (L) What do you mean "Challenge will be ecstasy"? What
sort of challenge?
A: Living through the turmoil ahead.

[...]
Q: (L) In the recent past you indicated that chapter 24 of
Matthew and chapter 21 of Luke, were given by Jesus after
his extended sleep state. Now, both of those chapters
refer to the present time as being like the days of Noah.
Is that a correct assessment?
A: In a sense and individual events are as yet undetermined.
Q: (L) Well, the story of Noah tells us that Noah was told to
build an ark.
A: Symbolic.
Q: (L) Yet Noah built an ark. Was it true that certain
individuals, whoever they were, built boats or did things
to survive that terrible cataclysm?
A: No. Look at it this way. Noah built a boat because it
seemed like an enjoyable enterprise and when the flood
came it came in handy, see?
Q: (L) So, you are saying that if we do what we do because we
enjoy it that we will be in the right place at the right
time, doing the right thing when whatever happens happens,
right?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Are you saying that we will be led to do what we
should be doing and be where we should be?
A: You will just fall into it but if you force things you run
the risk of going astray.
[...]
Q: (L) Let's go back to the subject of the beast and the
number 666. You say that following the enforcement of
control by the Lizzies on the entire world that the change
is going to take place, is that correct?
Q: (L) How long following?
A: Open.
Q: (L) Several prophetic works have said that this period is
going to last 6.3 or 7 years. Is that correct?
Q: (L) On the subject of the 666, I was given an insight into
this several years ago as to another meaning of it, is
that interpretation also correct?
A: Maybe. VI is 6 in Roman Numerals. S was 6 in ancient
Egypt. A was 6 in Sanskrit. VISA, see, is 666.
Interesting that to travel for extended periods one needs
a "visa" also, yes?
Q: (L) The other parts of chapter 13... Verse one says, "I
stood on the sandy beach I saw a beast coming up out of
the sea with ten horns and seven heads. On his horns he
had ten royal crowns and blasphemous titles on his
heads..." What does this verse mean?
A: Many meanings. Monetary control. 10 represents
universal control of whole units of value.
Q: (L) So, the ten horns represent units of value, so we are
talking about money here. What are the blasphemous titles
on his heads?
A: In God we trust.
Q: (L) "And the beast that I saw resembled a leopard..."
A: New World Order.
Q: (L) "And to him the dragon gave his might and power and
great dominion..." Who is the dragon?
A: Read again please.
Q: (L) "And the beast I saw resembled a leopard..." What does
the leopard signify?
A: Leopard is fast moving and distinctly patterned.
Q: (L) "His feet were like those of a bear..." what do the
feet represent?
A: Russia.
Q: (L) Why are the feet like those of a bear?
A: Hidden power center in that geographic location.
Q: (L) What nature this power center?
A: Same as USA. Feet are not so easily seen.
Q: (L) Does this mean that Russia and the US are secretly
united?
A: Under same control.
Q: (L) Are these the Lizards?
A: At the root.
Q: (L) "His mouth was like that of a lion..." What does mouth
represent and why is it like a lions?
A: Noisy and boastful.
Q: (L) Who is noisy and boastful and how is this going to
manifest?
A: Economic power structure. Lion is powerful and commands
attention by roaring. Who has been speaking loudly about
a new world order?
Q: (L) The United States?
A: Close. Elements of same.
Q: (L) "One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound, but
his death stroke was healed and the whole earth went after
the beast in amazement and admiration..." What does it
mean that one of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound?
A: Aliens.
Q: (L) The aliens will seem to be a deadly wound to the
Beast?
A: Initially.
Q: (L) "But his death stroke was healed, and the whole earth
went after the Beast with amazement and admiration..."
What does this mean?
A: Initial fear gives way to worship and admiration.
Q: (L) "They fell down and gave homage to the dragon because
he had bestowed on the beast all of his dominion and
authority..." Who is this dragon?
A: World Body Politic.
Q: (L) And who is this Beast?
A: New World Order aka Brotherhood aka Lizzies aka
antichrist.
Q: (L) "The Beast was given the power of speech uttering
boastful and blasphemous words and was given freedom to
exert his authority and exercise his will during 42
months..."
A: Timing is open. Power of speech is self explanatory in
terms of audio and video media.
Q: (L) "And he opened his mouth to speak slanders against God
blaspheming his name and his abode even vilifying those
who live in heaven..." Does this mean that this group,
this beast are going to...
A: Disseminate disinformation with respect to encouraging
worship, loyalty and obedience to antichrist.
Q: (L) "He was further permitted to wage war on God's holy
people and to overcome them and power was given him to
extend his authority over every tribe and people and every
tongue and nation..." Does this means trials and
tribulations of those who refuse to submit?
A: No. See previous answer.
Q: (L) "And all the inhabitants of the earth will fall down
in admiration... everyone whose name has not been recorded
from the foundation of the world in the Book of Life of
the Lamb that was slain in sacrifice from the foundation
of the world..." What are "those whose names are recorded
in the Book of Life... what is the Book of Life?
A: Supercomputer.
Q: (L) The Book of Life of the Lamb... everyone whose name
has not been recorded... it is saying that the people who
are going to worship the Beast are names that have not
been recorded... does that mean that there is a
supercomputer recording the names of those who do not
worship the beast?
Q: (L) And who has this supercomputer?
A: Beast. All names will be recorded as being either obedient
or disobedient.
Q: (L) Who is this "Lamb?"
A: Beast.
Q: (L) "If anyone is able to hear let him listen: whoever
leads into captivity will himself go into captivity; if
anyone slays with the sword, with the sword will he be
slain... herein is the call for the patience and fidelity
of the saints (God's people)... "Who are God's people?
A: All.
Q: (L) What does it mean: "Whoever leads into captivity will
go into captivity?"
A: Follow the leader.
Q: (L) If they follow the leader they will become captive and
if they fight with the leader they will be killed?
Q: (L) "Then I saw another Beast rising up out of the land;
he had two horns like a lamb and he spoke like a
dragon..." What does this signify?
A: Other faces of the same entity.
Q: (L) What does it mean that he had two horns like a lamb?
A lamb doesn't have horns. Why does it say he has horns?
A: Confusion by contradiction.
Q: (L) And what does the lamb represent?
A: Same face of the Beast.
Q: (L) What does it mean he "spoke like a dragon"??
A: Same.
Q: (L) "He exerts all the power and right of control as the
former beast in his presence and causes the earth and
those who dwell upon it to exalt and deify the beast whose
deadly wound was healed and worship him..." Well, it seems
to say that there is a second beast that is different from
the first beast but you are saying that it is just another
face of the beast...
A: Yes. Look at it this way, aliens one face; God another;
government another et cetera.
Q: (L) Did you mean to say that God was another face of the
beast?
A: As represented by religion.
Q: (L) "He performs great signs, startling miracles, even
making fire fall from the sky to the earth in men's
sight.." What does that mean?
A: Aliens perform "miracles".
Q: (L) And what is the "image" of the Beast?
A: Aliens.
Q: (L) What does it mean to have been wounded by the sword
and still live?
A: Perceived as scary then Godlike.
Q: (L) "And he was permitted to impart the breath of life
into the Beast's image so that the statue of the beast
could actually talk and to cause all to be put to death
that would not bow down and worship the image of the
beast." What does this mean?
A: Total control once deception is complete.
Q: (L) "Compels all alike, both small and great, rich and
poor, free and slave, to be marked with an inscription on
their right hand or on their foreheads...." What is this
inscription?
A: Visa ID number.
Q: (L) Is this going to be actually physically put on our
bodies?
A: Encoded.
Q: (L) How? Is that what the aliens do when they abduct
people?
A: No.
Q: (L) How is it going to be done?
A: Stamped.
Q: (L) By what technical means?
A: Electronic encoding. A series of numbers.
Q: (L) Are they going to put these on our skins or imbed them
in the skin on our heads or hand...?
Q: (L) Does that mean that you will have to place your hand
on an electronic scanner in order to conduct any type of
monetary transaction?
A: Precisely.
Q: (L) Okay, it says: "Here is room for discernment, a call
for the wisdom of interpretation, let him who has
intelligence, penetration, insight enough calculate the
number of the Beast, for it is a human number, the number
of a certain man, his number is 666. What does this mean?
A: Visa as explained previously. Everyone will get their own
number and it will be a Visa number, the number of the
Beast.
Q: (L) "Then I looked and Lo! the lamb stood on Mount Zion
and with him 144,000 men who had his name and his father's
name inscribed on their foreheads..." What does that mean?
A: ID. The Lamb is the Leadership council of the world bank.
Many will think they are taking the "mark" of God when
actually being marked by the Beast.
Q: (L) "And I heard a voice from Heaven like the sound of
great waters and like the rumbling of might thunder and
the voice I heard seemed like the music of harpists
accompanying themselves on their harps..." What is this
voice from heaven and the sound like great waters and
mighty thunder?
A: The return of Christ.
Q: (L) "And they sing a new song... No one could learn to
sing that song except the 144,000 who had been ransomed
from the earth... you said the 144,000 are the leaders of
the world bank and here it says they have been ransomed
from the earth at the coming of Christ... it says the
144,000 have not defiled themselves by relations with
women for they are pure as virgins. These are they who
follow the Lamb wherever he goes...they have been
ransomed..."
A: Symbolism added later and this is not entirely accurate
point. The symbols have been mixed. Tends to encourage
elitism and divisiveness.
Q: (L) Are the 144,000 good guys or bad guys as we would term
them?
A: Both. But they are ones who have supreme knowledge.
Q: (L) Are these human beings?
Q: (L) There will be 144,000 people on the earth who have
supreme knowledge?
A: Approximately.
Q: (L) Now, this 144,000, are we among that number? Just
curious.
A: Maybe.
Q: (L) "No lie was found to be upon their lips for they are
blameless, spotless, untainted without blemish. And I saw
another angel flying in midair with an eternal gospel to
tell to the inhabitants of the earth, every race and tribe
and people, and he cried with a mighty voice: Revere God
and give him glory, for the hour of his judgment has
arrived, fall down before him, pay him homage and
adoration and worship him who created heaven and earth and
the sea and the springs of water..." What does this tell
us?
A: Added later by questionable source.
Q: (L) "Then a second angel followed declaring: Fallen,
fallen is Babylon the Great, she who made all nations
drink of the wine of her passionate unchastity..." Who is
Babylon and what does it mean she has fallen?
A: Same as previous answer.
Q: (L) "Another angel followed, a third, saying with a mighty
voice saying whoever pays homage to the beast and permits
his stamp to be put on his forehead or on his hand he too
shall have to drink of the wine of God's indignation and
wrath poured undiluted into the cup of his anger, and he
shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence
of the holy angels and in the presence of the lamb..."
A: Disinformation. Intended to create fear and resistance so
that the aliens can feed off of these emotions.
Q: (L) "Again I looked and lo! I saw a white cloud and
sitting on the cloud one resembling a son of man with a
crown of gold on his head and a sharp scythe in his
hand..." Is that further additions?
Q: (L) "Another angel came out of the temple saying with a
mighty voice to the one sitting on the cloud: put in your
scythe and reap for the hour has arrived to gather the
harvest for the earth's crop is fully ripened..."
A: More fear based disinformation.
Q: (L) Now, I have compared certain passages of Revelations
to the work of Immanuel Velikovsky, were those sections
accurate in what they describe?
Q: (L) And those are events that will transpire after the
Lizzies have done their thing, after the Visa is in place,
and before or after Christ returns?
A: Before.
Q: (L) So the cluster of comets is going to come before the
return of Christ??
A: Yes. But return is just one event not the whole thing.
Q: (L) Is there going to be massive disruption on the planet
and maybe a lot of people transitioning out of the body
simultaneously because of the interaction of this cluster
of comets and the earth.
Q: (L) And, shortly following this event, Christ will return?
A: As part of the whole.
Q: (L) That is going to be part of the cluster of comets
activity?
A: After.
Q: (L) What is Christ going to do after he returns?
A: Teach.
Q: (L) How many people are going to be on the planet to
receive this teaching?
Q: (L) May we assume there will be six billion?
A: Assume as you please.
Q: (L) You keep saying that the return of Christ is a part of
the whole as though there is some important thing that I
am missing the question to discover. Consider that
question asked... tell me what it is I am missing, please.
A: Obvious if you have been paying attention.
Q: (L) And that is...?
A: The transition to 4th density.
Q: (L) Is the transition to 4th density going to happen
before the comets or after?
A: After.
Q: (L) Is the interaction of the comets and the planet earth
going to....
A: Precede the transition.
Q: (L) Is it going to generate this change in some way?
Q: (L) It's not going to have anything to do with
electromagnetic interactions which would heighten the
atomic vibrations of the planet?
Q: (L) So, the comets are going to make a mess of things and
then the transition is going to come as Christ comes?
A: Before.
Q: (L) The transition will happen and we will all be standing
around glazed in the eyes or whatever, wondering what to
do with ourselves, because we are finding ourselves in a
new estate we have not been in before, and then Christ
comes?
A: More or less.
Q: (L) Now, what is going to happen after Christ comes back
and everything is sort of straightening out and he is
teaching... is everybody on the planet going to be
gathered together in one place to receive these teachings?
Q: (L) Is he going to travel around and teach?
A: Technology.
Q: (L) He will teach via the media?
Q: (L) And we are still going to have access to our media,
television and radio and so forth?
A: Some.
Q: (L) Are some people at that point in time or just prior to
this transition, going to leave in large groups with the
Lizzies?
Q: (L) Are there going to be large groups of people moving
into domed cities on the planet living in "cahoots" with
the Lizzies?
Q: (L) In other words there may be areas of Lizzie control on
the planet and areas under the control of Christ?
A: Christ does not control.
Q: (L) Will the Lizzie people come out of their cities from
time to time and "molest" the followers of Christ from
time to time?
A: Maybe.
Q: (L) So, in other words, we will have a greatly reduced
population, people here and people there, none of whom are
totally united on the planet?
A: Goodnight.

Now, I think of one of the main things we have been interested in over the past dozen years or so, health and wellness, medical research, experiments in physical optimization, etc., and it seems obvious now that all of this was partly preparation for the main threat we now face.

Of course, at the time, we were just thinking in terms of battling the poisonous environment so as to be able to have our mind/body complex optimal for work on the self, but now, it takes on an all-new meaning. It almost seems as though all of that work has been the building of an ark, so to say, in the face of the flood of fake pandemic.

One thing that comforts me is the Cs saying outright that there would be turmoil, living through it would be interesting, if nothing else, (ecstatic?), and that CHANGE WILL FOLLOW this set of conditions described loosely in this session.

Now, can any of you imagine having to deal with all that is happening on this planet now without having this knowledge?

Another discussion with Cs may apply to the present time, or what is soon to come; in this case, it is the "alien invasion" question Terry asked on 19 Nov 1994:

Q: (T) Is the government planning to stage an invasion by
aliens to cause the populace of the world to go into such
a fear state that they will accept total control and
domination?
A: Open. But if so, will "flop".
Q: (T) Why?
A: Many reasons: 1. Visual effects will be inadequate and
will have "glitches". 2. Real invasion may take place
first
. 3. Other events may intercede.
Q: (T) Such as what?
A: Earth changes.
Q: (T) Am I correct in assuming that some of these hot-shot,
big-wig guys in the government who have plans for taking
over the whole world and making everything all happy and
hunky-dory with them in charge, are just simply not in
synch with the fact that there are some definite earth
changes on the agenda? Are they missing something here?
A: Close. They are aware but in denial.
Q: (T) Are these earth changes going to occur prior to the
arrival of the cometary cluster?

A: No. But "time" frame is, as of yet, undetermined.
Q: (T) Am I correct in saying that if they knew what was
really going to happen that they would still continue with
their stupid little plans to make money and try to control
the world?
A: Yes. Greed is a sickness.

Now, I don't want to divert from the main topic of this thread, I just wanted to insert this as an indication of how serious this is and how important it appears to be that readers and participants of this forum be onboard and following health issues as we have discussed extensively over the years. Of all the things we have engaged in, right now, that appears to be one of the most important.

Last edited:
In worse case scenario as mention. Would suicide be a balanced option given the times? That fasting was/is another of the preparation through starvation.

Back
Top Bottom