Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

Just stumbled upon a curious paper. Although it is a preprint and "hasn't been certified by peer review", there is some interesting info there. Apparently smoking (and older age) cause lower production or retantion of antibodies when vaccinating with Pfizer vaccine.

Results Median age (interquartile range [IQR]) of the participants was 44 (32-54) years. Median Ab titre (IQR) against the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) spike antigen was 764 (423-1140) U/mL. Older participants had significantly lower Ab titres; median (IQR) Ab titres were 942 (675-1390) and 1095 (741-1613) U/mL in men and women in their 20s, respectively, but 490 (297-571) and 519 (285-761) U/mL in men and women in their 60s-70s, respectively. In the age-adjusted analysis, the only risk factors for lower Ab titres were male sex and smoking. However, the sex difference may have arisen from the sex difference in smoking rate. Moreover, Ab titres were significantly lower in current smokers than in ex-smokers.

Conclusion The most important factors associated with low Ab titres were age and smoking habit. In particular, current smoking status caused lower Ab titres, and smoking cessation before vaccination may improve the individual efficacy of the BNT162b2 vaccine.

They obviously see it as smoking and old age causing the vaccine not being as effective, and I certainly don't claim to understand the mechanism that well, but it's possible that it means that smoking may have a protective effect that causes better "antibody clearance". Here's why it may be useful:

Some time ago I saw the following quote in one of the papers in Russian. I'll attach it in case you are curious and know Russian. Anyways, here's what it says about the fact that antibodies for covid tend to disappear rather quickly:

There have been a number of reports of rapid disappearance of antibodies for SARS-Cov-2 coronavirus in those who have contracted the disease. We shouldn't rule out or exclude the situation with a short-lived effect of Covid-19 vaccines similar to that of influenza vaccines.

A hypothetical explanation for this in the context of immune epitope continuum of the protein could be as following. Since the SARS-Cov-2 coronavirus proteins, especially the S-protein, contain many sequences homologous to human proteins [13,36], Covid-19 vaccines can potentially induce the formation of autoreactive antibodies, while long-term maintenance of their synthesis would pose a threat to the body.

Getting rid of such antibodies after the body has been cleared of the coronavirus appears to be its protective and necessary response.

It's also important to note that this paper was written in 2020, and Sputnik V was either only released or it was in the latest stages of production. So on one hand researchers could say now that since then they've reached a different conclusion, but on the other hand it could also provide us with an unbiased information. ;-)The paper deals with various possible risks of vaccines that are based on adenoviruses.

Also based on the above, am I crazy to assume that smoking can be added to the pre and post vaccination protocol? :-D

In Russian:

Имеется ряд сообщений о быстром исчезновении антител к коронавирусу SARS-Cov-2 у переболевших. Не исключена
ситуация с непродолжительным эффектом вакцин против Covid-19 аналогично противогриппозным вакцинам.

Гипотетическое объяснение этому в контексте ИЭКРБ (Иммуноэпитопный континуум родства белков) могло бы заключаться в следующем. Поскольку белки коронавируса SARS-Cov-2, особенно S-белок, содержат множество последовательностей, гомологичных к белкам человека [13,36], то потенциально вакцины против Covid-19 способны индуцировать образование аутореактивных антител, длительное поддержание синтеза которых представляло бы угрозу для организма.

Избавление от таких антител после очистки организма от коронавируса представляется его защитной и необходимой реакцией.

Attachments

• 1080-3058-1-SM.pdf
    1,016.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
All of the supplements discussed and recommended on this thread would be good for your friend. She will need to take good care not to get a cold or flu. Here is a good article from Dr. Mercola that addresses these issues for people who have been injected. He interviews Dr. Zelenko who has formulated a supplement for this purpose.

Supplements from Dr. Zelenko: Vladimir Zelenko MD NAC is very important also to help prevent blood clots and boost the immune system in the production of gluthothione.
A small miracle occurred when I didn't close the window on my browser for this article so I now have it saved. Maybe Dr. Mercola will post it again but here it is.

ANCE​

• Evidence suggests people who have received the COVID “vaccine” may have a reduced lifespan as a result of the acute, subacute and long-term effects from the COVID injection
  • If you’ve gotten the COVID shot, consider yourself high risk for COVID and implement a daily prophylaxis protocol. This means optimizing your metabolic flexibility, vitamin D, and taking vitamin C, zinc and a zinc ionophore on a daily basis, at least throughout cold and flu season
  • Evidence shows NAC may be used to prevent blood clots and break up any that might already have formed
  • If you’re low risk for COVID and have not been vaccinated, make sure you have these items on hand and begin treating at the very first signs of cold or flu symptoms
  • Also buy yourself a tabletop jet nebulizer, some saline solution and food grade hydrogen peroxide. Nebulized peroxide is an excellent go-to both for prevention and treatment, regardless of the stage the respiratory infection is in. For prevention, nebulize every other day. For treatment, use at first signs of respiratory infection
Dr. Mercola Interviews the Experts
This article is part of a weekly series in which Dr. Mercola interviews various experts on a variety of health issues. To see more expert interviews, click here.
In this interview, return guest Dr. Vladimir Zelenko discusses an incredibly serious concern, one shared with at least two other highly credible experts — Michael Yeadon, Ph.D., a life science researcher and former vice-president and chief scientist of allergy and respiratory research at Pfizer, and professor Luc Montagnier, a world-renowned virologist who won the Nobel prize for his discovery of HIV.
Yeadon, Montagnier and Zelenko all believe the COVID-19 shots could reduce life expectancy by several decades, depending on several factors, including whether you’re required to get booster shots. In fact, there may be reason to suspect that many who get the jabs and subsequent boosters could lose their lives within two to three years, as a result of pathogenic priming.1,2
Many may not realize that when I was a youngster I was a Boy Scout, but you might know their motto is “Be Prepared.” It is an approach that has served me well over the years. I am not stating unequivocally that dire outcome will materialize, as my interview next week with Dr. Peter McCullough goes into. However, it would seem prudent to have a good protocol in your hands in anticipation of a worst-case scenario.
So, on that note, Zelenko and I take a deep dive into what can be done to prevent such a fate. Zelenko categorizes the risks of COVID-19 “vaccines” into three categories: acute, subacute and long-term, so let’s begin by reviewing the primary risks found in each of these categories.

Risk Category No. 1 — Acute Risks​

The acute phase of harm begins at the moment of injection and likely lasts for about three months or so. Based on reports filed with the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), it’s clear that many cannot survive past the acute phase.
About 6,000 deaths have been reported so far, and death commonly occurs within 48 hours of injection. Many serious disabling events also occur rather rapidly, typically within a few days or weeks. However, Zelenko has a very dismal perspective on the accuracy of the VAERS database. He explains:
“According to a paper published by the Salk Institute in San Diego, they've discovered that the spike protein that's generated through the vaccination itself has negative health effects. It's toxic … on its own ...
There's plenty of evidence that shows that it spreads from the injection site and goes to the bloodstream, and basically comes into every single cell in the body.3,4
mRNA has a half-life of around one to two weeks, depending on the mRNA, and during that interim, each mRNA molecule makes around 2,000 to 5,000 spike proteins. So, we're talking about trillions and trillions of spike proteins.
Your entire body becomes a spike protein factory. Several orders of magnitude more than if you were to get COVID, because COVID infects the upper and lower airways primarily. Those are the cells that get infected and begin to produce spike proteins. But here we're injecting the vaccine and it actually travels to every single cell in your body and converts every single cell in your body into a factory for spike proteins.”
As the mRNA disseminates through your vascular system, the cells lining your blood vessels begin producing spike protein. This is why we’re seeing such a staggering number of reports of people experiencing blood clots from these injections.
According to Zelenko, 40% of these events occur within the first two days after injection. The risk then diminishes, but vascular events such as heart attacks, strokes, renal infarcts and pulmonary infarcts don’t completely peter out until about three months after the last injection.
But these events of the past three months are not being reported to VAERS. It is, of course, possible that people simply aren’t connecting them to the COVID shot they got several months earlier.

How Many Have Actually Died From the COVID Shots?​

As noted by Zelenko, underreporting is part of the problem we’re facing. The real number of side effects is impossible to determine, given the fact that the Food and Drug Administration didn’t insist on a robust post-vaccination data collection system, but it’s most certainly higher than what VAERS is listing.
“If you look at the VAERS [vaccine adverse event reporting system], which in my opinion is a piece of garbage … as of today, let's say says there's 6,000 deaths associated with taking the vaccine. Well, we need to understand what that actually means,” Zelenko says.
“If you look at the 2009 Harvard study on the VAERS system, they said only 1% of events are actually reported. So, OK … whatever the number is, it's not 6,000. Maybe only 10% are being reported. I don't know. But definitely it's being underreported.
And then there's two [additional] big problems. There's evidence coming out that VAERS reports that have been filed are being erased off the server, No. 1. No. 2, I personally know of two dozen cases of deaths associated with the vaccine, and the doctor and/or family members that tried to file a VAERS report, their reports were rejected due to some technicality.
The fact that they all couldn't make a report, that raises my eyebrows. What percentage of the information are we actually seeing? The answer is, I estimate, there are already around 200,000 dead Americans, directly related to the vaccinations.”
To get to that number, Zelenko assumes only 10%5 of adverse effects are reported. Studies have indicated it could be as low as 1%.6,7 That gives us a death toll of about 60,000, to which he adds another 140,000 given the fact that reports are being scrubbed and refused.
“The point is that it should definitely raise eyebrows and have the public start screaming and saying, ‘We want to know the truth. We want to know the accurate numbers. Stop suppressing the truth … I want to be able to make an informed choice whether or not I want to take this injection.’ And that's not being given to the people.
My problem is not with the vaccine. My problem is with the government, governing bodies and certain people that are obstructing the flow of life saving information and suppressing the truth from people, and then using coercion to force people to take this vaccine. That's the nefarious part.
The suppression is so blatant and so overt that doctors with impeccable credentials are being deplatformed for just voicing an opinion. And then you couple that together with proven prehospital treatment approaches and protocols that have been proven to reduce hospitalization and death by 85%, and that information is being suppressed.
So here you have a dual censorship where the positive, hopeful, life-saving information is being suppressed and the dangerous outcomes of the vaccination approach is being suppressed. It's a perfect setup for genocide.”

Risk Category No. 2 — Subacute Risks​

The subacute risk phase, which begins around three months’ post-injection, is exceedingly difficult to quantify. At bare minimum, it’s likely to last several months to a couple of years. The primary concern now is antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE), also referred to as pathogenic priming and/or paradoxical immune enhancement (PIE) as it more accurately describes the disease mechanism.
Zelenko believes the mRNA will have degraded by this time, and your cells will hopefully no longer produce spike protein. I believe he may be overly optimistic here, as the synthetic mRNA has been genetically modified to be less perishable, plus it’s encased in a nanolipid to resist breakdown.
I suspect this modified mRNA may remain viable far longer than anyone suspects, thanks to its synthetic nature. What’s more, there’s a mechanism by which the mRNA can be reverse transcribed into your DNA, which would make the spike protein production permanent — and probably intergenerational. I describe this process in “The Many Ways in Which COVID Vaccines May Harm Your Health.”
If Zelenko is correct, then the primary disease agent now switches from the spike protein to the antibodies produced in response to the spike protein. We don’t know how long these antibodies will last, but chances are they’ll stick around for a number of months or years.
While antibody production is the primary purpose of these shots, and the response said to provide you an immune benefit, they can actually be the source of problems.
Animal trials in which conventional coronavirus vaccines were tested have shown coronavirus vaccines routinely cause ADE,8,9,10,11,12 so when the animals are challenged with the real virus they’ve been immunized against, they can get seriously ill and even die. If hospitals start filling up with vaccinated individuals this fall, you’ll know why. They’re suffering the effects of ADE.
“In other words, those antibodies that were produced with the vaccination were pathologic,” Zelenko says. “They were lethal and they led to an exaggerated immune response. That's what it means, antibody-dependent enhancement. It’s an enhancement of your immune response in a way that it will kill you …
The question is, how safe is it long-term, or in the subacute [phase] from three months to three years? That is a big question mark. Based on animal models — and this is what Dr. Mike Yeadon is saying — it could be absolutely genocidal. It's the biggest gamble on the survival of humanity in the history of humanity.”
However, as a counter to this view, Dr. Peter McCullough, who is in complete agreement with the engineering of this event and it being one of the most egregious crimes against humanity, is not convinced that there will be a massive die-off in the fall.
He is well-trained in the science and has essentially completed a fellowship in COVID-19 along with being the senior editor of two prestigious medical journals so his opinion also deserves consideration. We will be posting his interview next Sunday, July 11, 2021.

Why Is Humanity’s Survival Being Risked?​

The questions on many people’s mind right now are, “Why are lifesaving early treatment approaches suppressed?” “Why are the toxic side effects and death rates of the vaccines being suppressed?” and “Why are entire continents being coerced into taking a vaccine that is both medically unnecessary and unproven in terms of safety and effectiveness?”
Taken together, none of it makes any sense, which is why people like Yeadon, Montagnier, Zelenko and others are raising concerns about global genocide. Is that what this is all about? Is there an alternative interpretation of what’s happening? When you consider the actual data, mass vaccination simply isn’t necessary, so why the frantic push to get a needle in every arm? Zelenko explains:
“There's something called medical necessity. So, let's analyze if there's any medical necessity for this vaccine, and you have to do that in a systematic way based on demographics.
If you look at the CDC's data, anyone 18 and younger has a 99.998% chance of recovery from COVID-19 with no treatment. [Their risk of dying is] 1 in a million. It’s safer than influenza virus. If you gave me a choice, I would rather my kids have COVID-19 than influenza. So, why would I immunize a demographic that has close to 100% chance of recovery with an experimental vaccine that has already killed more kids than the virus?
If you look at the demographic between 18 and 45, people who are healthy have a 99.95% chance of recovery with no treatment … according to the CDC. Same question, why would I vaccinate a demographic that recovers on its own with no treatment?
Third question, if someone has antibodies — and there's a plethora of evidence [showing] naturally produced antibodies are much more effective in clearing future viruses than vaccine-induced antibodies … Natural immunity is much better, more effective and safer, than vaccine-induced immunity. So, someone who has antibodies already from having COVID before, why would I vaccinate them? …
Fear is an extremely useful tool in manipulating the behavior of people. And that fear has been used to create a psychological motivation to get vaccinated with a vaccine that, in my opinion, has no medical necessity, has tremendous amount of actual and potential risks, and very questionable efficacy.”

Risk Category No. 3 — Long-Term Risks​

Beyond the two-to three-year mark are the long-term risks, which are even more difficult to predict. One particularly difficult risk to predict or quantify is infertility. It’ll take decades before we have the data on reproductive effects. Women in their 20s who get the jab might not get serious about trying to get pregnant until they’re in their 30s.
Teens and young children will have to wait decades before fertility can be ascertained. Of course, by then, it’ll be too late. The damage will be done, and hundreds of millions will be in the same boat.
Zelenko cites research published in The New England Journal of Medicine, which concluded COVID vaccination during pregnancy had no increased risk of miscarriage. However, a closer look at the data set revealed that this was only true for women who got vaccinated during their third trimester. Women who get the COVID jab in their first and second trimester have a 24-fold higher risk of miscarriage.
There are also reports of declining sperm counts and testicular swelling in men, and menstrual cycle disruptions in women of all ages. “There is an absolute effect on fertility,” Zelenko says. We just don’t know to what degree yet.
Overall life expectancy is likely to be affected across the board but, again, it’s very difficult to predict just how many years or decades will be lost. Zelenko, like many other doctors, suspect autoimmune diseases and cancer rates will go up as a result of the jabs. As noted by Zelenko:
“Whether you look at the acute spike protein-induced death, the miscarriages, or the myocarditis in young adults, or you look at the subacute pathogenic priming issue, or you look at the potential long-term effects of infertility, auto immune disease and cancer, you have an absolute setup for a genocide. And that's why these world-leading thought leaders, scientists, are cautioning people …
Let's do a thought experiment. If COVID-19 were to infect every single human being on this planet and was not to be treated, what would be the overall global death rate? The answer is less than 1%, and I'm not advocating for that, by the way. That's a lot of people still.
Now, what is going to be the death rate from global vaccination? That is going to be several orders of magnitude greater. And it actually depends how far out you look. Because if someone's meant to live 80 years and they live 60 years, how do you quantify that? …
We're talking about 1.5 to 2 billion people [dying] for no reason, except the agendas of a few psychopaths or sociopaths. Why do I say that? It's because there have been people advocating for population reduction for decades. I just saw a video from [U.K. prime minister] Boris Johnson's father … advocating for the reduction of England's population to 15 million ...
This type of ideology exists. In this generation, it's not really anti-Semitic. What it is, is there's a small group of sociopaths that believe … they've evolved into a superhuman enlightened [state] that entitles them the right to dictate the course of history.
For example, Bill Gates in 2015 said the world population needs to be reduced by a certain percentage because of global warming or whatever. So, my question is a very simple question. He's one of the main supporters and profiteers of global vaccination. Why would I take a vaccine for my health from someone is advocating for the reduction of the world population?
Another scary individual is Klaus Schwab, the founder of the World Economic Forum. He’s very influential. He wrote the book ‘COVID-19 The Great Reset.’ In 2016, in a French interview ... Schwab made an announcement that within 10 years, all of humanity will be tagged with an identifier. If you look at the UN 2030 plan, which was crafted by the World Economic Forum, it says ‘America will no longer be a superpower.’
That's a stated agenda. Then, my favorite is, ‘You'll own nothing and you'll be happy. You won't eat any meat. Fossil fuels will be prohibited. There'll be a billion refugees, which will have to be integrated into your societies.’ So, my question is, what sociopath feels entitled to make a statement like ‘You will own nothing and you will be happy’?
What entitles this type of individual, or group of individuals, to think that way? Well, they believe that they're enlightened far beyond the average human or subhuman.”

War Against God​

Zelenko, a devout Jew, believes the root of this global takeover is really a war against God. The implication is that life has sanctity, and if life has sanctity, we have human rights, “earned” by our birth alone. This is the source of natural law. And, if we have human rights, handed down by God, then no one has the right to decide how long any one of us should live, or how many people there should be on the planet.
“That's God's prerogative,” Zelenko says. “However, if you take that out and view people as no different than an animal, a Darwinist perspective or eugenics perspective, and basically survival of the fittest is the yardstick that you measure the dominance hierarchy of humanity, in that case, these people feel that they are on top of the pyramid, and that entitles them to decide if you and me should live …
I call the [COVID] vaccine ‘Zyklon-V.’ That is the gas the Nazis used to kill my relatives. So to express my sentiments, I call it Zyklon-V. It's an absolute weapon of mass destruction. People are being lied to, and they're running into the gas chambers themselves because of the pathogenic fear.”

How to Protect Your Health Post-Jab​

If you or someone you know or love got the COVID jab and now have serious regrets, there are definite strategies you can use to protect your health.
It appears if you made it through the first three months OK, then your risk for blood clots is likely radically diminished. To counteract excessive clotting, an anticoagulant may be appropriate. A natural alternative with great promise is n-acetyl cysteine (NAC), as it has both anticoagulant13 and thrombolytic effects,14 meaning it may both prevent clots and break up clots that have already formed. Obviously, do not get any more booster shots.
In the subacute phase, your No. 1 goal will be to avoid ADE. The key to this is to avoid triggering a pathogenic immune reaction, and the only way to do that is to implement some sort of prophylactic protocol, i.e., a COVID, common cold and influenza prevention protocol.
This is especially important for anyone that has received the COVID jab as they are at a high risk of having complications and are under the false impression that they are “protected” when actually they are at increased risk now that they got the jab and need to take extraordinary precautions.
Any symptoms of upper respiratory infection should also be treated immediately, not later. COVID is a multi-phase disease. The first phase is the viral phase, which lasts five to seven days. This is when it’s most easily treated. After Day 7, the disease typically progresses into the inflammatory phase, which requires different treatment.
Zinc supplementation is an important component for prevention and early treatment in the viral stage, as it impairs viral replication. You need to take it with a zinc ionophore, however, such as quercetin, EGCG (green tea extract), hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin.
“The majority of the COVID protocols focus on inhibition of our RNA virus replication. What that means is that for a virus to make copies of itself, it needs to enter the human cell. In the case of RNA viruses, all the COVID, coronaviruses and even the influenza viruses, they use a common pathway called RNA dependent RNA polymerase. That's a very important enzyme.
That enzyme is what makes copies of the viral genetic material, which then enables for new viruses to be formed and spread. So, if you inhibit the viral RNA replication process, you'll eliminate viral spreading, viral growth. The beautiful thing about what we found with zinc is that zinc inhibits this enzyme extremely well, if there's another zinc [molecule] inside the cell.
But zinc cannot really get into the cell on its own. That’s where the concept of zinc ionophores come in. Zinc ionophores opens the door in the cell membrane and allows for zinc to go from outside of the cell, to inside of the cell. And when you increase the concentration of zinc inside the cell, then it can effectively inhibit this enzyme, stopping most if not all, coronaviruses and influenza viruses from replicating.”
If you want to use either hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin and live in a state that restricts their use, look for online telehealth options. The American Frontline Doctors is one resource. They only charge $90 for a consultation and you will be able to get the prescription that you need. Do not use Ivermectin from veterinary sources as it may be contaminated and is not designed for human use.
If you’ve gotten the jab, consider yourself high risk for COVID and implement a daily prophylaxis protocol. This means optimizing your vitamin D, and taking vitamin C, zinc and a zinc ionophore on a daily basis, at least throughout cold and flu season.
In addition to zinc and a zinc ionophore, you also need to optimize your vitamin D level. The range you’re looking for is 60 ng/mL to 80 ng/mL year-round. The appropriate dose of oral vitamin D3 is the dose that gets you within that range.
Vitamin C is another important component, especially if you’re taking quercetin, as they have synergistic effects. To effectively act as a zinc ionophore, the quercetin needs vitamin C.
In an effort to make it easier for patients, Zelenko has developed an oral supplement that contains all four: vitamin C, quercetin, vitamin D3 and zinc. It’s called Z-Stack and can be purchased on zstacklife.com. For a downloadable “cheat sheet” of Zelenko’s protocol for COVID-19, visit VladimirZelenkoMD.com.
The take-home message here is that if you’ve gotten the jab, consider yourself high risk for COVID and implement a daily prophylaxis protocol. This means optimizing your vitamin D, and taking vitamin C, zinc and a zinc ionophore on a daily basis, at least throughout cold and flu season.
It would also be useful to do a daily sauna. Ideally one that can heat up to 170 degrees Fahrenheit. The best saunas are far-infrared and have low EMFs. Sadly, I don’t know any that go to 170 degrees and are low EMF.
I use one that goes to 170 and then I turn it off and turn on the SaunaSpace four near IR bulb system in the sauna and go in for 20 minutes. This practice activates heat shock proteins which will help remove the spike proteins and improve other damaged proteins in your body.
If you’re low risk for COVID and have not been vaccinated, make sure you have these items on hand and begin treating at the very first signs of cold or flu symptoms.
Strategies to Lower Risk in Those Who Received COVID Jab
Nebulized hydrogen peroxide 0.1%Daily or more frequently if needed
NAC (N-acetyl Cysteine)500 mg once a day
Zinc15 mg once a day
Vitamin C500 mg once a day or 250 mg twice a day
Eliminate ALL vegetable (seed) oilsGoal is zero
Vitamin DMost adults need 8000 IU per day but it is imperative to check blood levels 60-80 ng/ml or 100-150 nmol/l
Daily sauna20 minutes at 170 degrees will help destroy spike proteins
Time restricted eatingHelps remove spike proteins through autophagy
Seek to eat organic only foods, especially avoid the dirty dozenThis will help limit glyphosate intake

Nebulized Peroxide and Other Health Promoting Measures​

In addition to NAC (to prevent and break up clots), vitamin D, vitamin C, quercetin and zinc, buy yourself a tabletop jet nebulizer, some saline solution and food grade hydrogen peroxide. You’ll want to dilute the peroxide with saline to get a 0.1% solution.
Due to risks to my personal safety we had to remove the nebulized peroxide videos from the site but they are now up on our substack site and you can view all of them here.
[IMG alt="hydrogen peroxide
dilution chart"]https://cassiopaea.org/forum/peroxide-dilution-charts-final-version.jpg[/IMG]
Nebulized peroxide is my personal go-to both for prevention and treatment, regardless of the stage the respiratory infection is in. To learn more, download Dr. Thomas Levy’s free e-book, “Rapid Virus Recovery.” As a preventive measure, simply nebulize every other day. Vitamin C is important here too, as it works as a catalyst for the peroxide. A daily dose of 500 milligrams would likely be sufficient for most.
We were forced to remove all the hydrogen peroxide videos that I had previously posted for liability reasons but fortunately they are all now posted on our Substack site. This is important as, in my view, this is the most important step you can take. I would recommend nebulizing a 0.1% solution every day as indicated in the videos, linked below.
There is no danger in doing it every day and likely there is a health benefit. As Dr. Tom Levy describes in one of the videos below, it seems to help improve your bowel movements, which may be a result of eliminating respiratory pathogens that were having negative impact on your microbiome.
hydrogen peroxide videos
Other important health-preserving strategies include the following:
•Make sure you’re metabolically flexible so that your body can seamlessly transition between burning fat and sugar as your primary fuel. This will allow your innate immune system to function optimally. Time-restricted eating is one surefire way to accomplish this.
•Avoid processed seed oils in your diet, such as sunflower oil, corn oil, safflower oil or avocado oils. All contain high levels of linoleic acid, which impairs your mitochondrial function, and in upper respiratory infections, it's the precursor for the Leukotoxin that occurs in these infections.
•Focus on certified-organic foods to minimize your glyphosate exposure, and include plenty of sulfur-rich foods to keep your mitochondria and lysosomes healthy. Both are important for the clearing of cellular debris, including these spike proteins. You can also boost your sulfate by taking Epsom salt baths.
•To combat the toxicity of the spike protein, you’ll want to optimize autophagy, as this may help digest and remove the spike proteins. Time-restricted eating will upregulate autophagy, while sauna therapy, which upregulates heat shock proteins, will help refold misfolded proteins. They also tag damaged proteins and target them for removal.
It is important that your sauna is hot enough (around 170 degrees Fahrenheit) and does not have high magnetic or electric fields.
•If you’re having post-vaccination symptoms, you could consider:
◦Low-dose interferons such as Paximune, to stimulate your immune system
◦Peptide T (an HIV entry inhibitor derived from the HIV envelope protein gp120; it blocks binding and infection of viruses that use the CCR5 receptor to infect cells)
◦Cannabis, to strengthen Type I interferon pathways, which are part of your first line of defense against pathogens
◦Dimethylglycine or betaine (trimethylglycine) to enhance methylation, thereby suppressing latent viruses
◦Silymarin or milk thistle to help cleanse your liver

This link was posted on Coronavirus Pandemic: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story? thread by Jeep and contains similar information. Resolving "Long-Haul COVID" and Vaccine Toxicity: Neutralizing the Spike Protein - Vitality Magazine

Notice what is said about Magnesium Chloride from the article above.
A baseline regimen of supplementation that factors in expense, overall health impact, and convenience should include vitamin C, vitamin D3, magnesium chloride (other forms good, but chloride form optimal for antiviral impact), vitamin K2, zinc, and an iodine supplement, such as Lugol’s solution or iodoral. More specific guidance in dosing can be found in Appendix A of Hidden Epidemic, also available as a free eBook download (Levy, 2017). Specifics on mixing up a solution of magnesium chloride for regular supplementation are also available (Levy, 2020).
Sodium Bicarbonate can be added to the magnesium chloride to alkalize the blood if coming down with a cold or flu so this would be helpful as well. Magnesium chloride can be purchased in bulk which is way more affordable.

Magnesium Bicarbonate – The Ultimate Mitochondrial Cocktail​

Before I opened a thread on the topic of SB, I decided to search and found this old one. I changed the title slightly and will put here what I've found in a book I read recently: "Sodium Bicarbonate: Nature's Unique First Aid Remedy" by Mark Sircus.

I think, based on our experiences with other threads about various remedies, that I should start off with the warnings before getting to the good stuff.

"Everything needs to be taken in balance. Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) is generally well tolerated. However, high doses may cause headache, nausea, or irritability." (Sircus)

"...too much baking soda ... that is continued for too long, will be harmful to normal tissues, especially kidney and bladder tissues. The problem is that the level that is 'too much' and the time that is 'too long' is unknown, and probably differs for different people." (Dr. Mark Pagel)

"The key to safe use of sodium bicarbonate is the monitoring and testing of both urinary and saliva pH with pH test paper or an electronic tester. I recommend that people do this every morning and chart their results, and whenever taking strong baking soda baths, do the same thing soon after getting out of the tub. We do not want the urinary pH to go over 8.... stop therapy and let the pH drop back down after a week of high use." (Sircus)

To avoid injury, do not take SB until the powder is completely dissolved and do not take it when full, or too soon after eating. Two hours after food is best.

There are some specific warnings in the book, so anyone with concerns should read it.

The book, "The Doctor who Cures Cancer" by Eidem, about Dr. Revici, has a lot to say about the use of SB, the alkalinity or acidity of the system. He says it is not always so easy to figure out what is going on. He recommends, before starting any lengthy therapy, to take a baseline, like for 2 or 3 days, test your urine every time you urinate with the test strips and chart it. That tells you how your body runs normally. It's usually between 6.5 and 7.5. But believe me, it can fluctuate a lot depending on what you eat and drink and just what is generally going on.

All of that to the side now, there are some basic protocols for certain conditions that are short and simple enough and within safety bounds if you don't have some rare condition.

Everything below is simply with oral doses of SB, dissolved in water. Usual dose is one half to one level teaspoon dissolved in water.

Colds and Flu

1st Day: Take six doses of half teaspoonful dissolved in glass of cool water at about 2 hour intervals. (Keep in mind to not take on full stomach!)
2nd Day: Take four doses at about the same, or longer intervals.
3rd Day: Take two doses, one in morning and one in the evening, again, away from a full stomach.

Canker sores in the mouth usually result from an acidic condition. Two or three doses of SB (1 tsp in glass of water) should correct this.

Sircus writes that the pH of solid tumors is acidic and that SB can neutralize the conditions that allow the tumor to survive. But again, one should refer to the book about Dr. Revici on that. Sircus does cite anecdotal cases where SB apparently effected total cancer cures.

Apparently, the pancreas and kidneys produce the SB the body needs to maintain its acid/alkaline balance and they can be overworked, so possibly taking SB can help both of them.

"SB dramatically slows the progress of chronic kidney disease..." and is also a defense against diabetes.

SB neutralizes the acidic conditions that contribute to chronic inflammation.

SB absorbs heavy metals and removes them from the body.

One can do a week of SB therapy and then take a week or ten days off and then do it again, according to Sircus.

Some people on dialysis have reversed their condition with SB.

People on high protein diets tend to be acid and a half teaspoon daily of SB can help get them in better alkaline range. But always test!

SB protects against radiation poisoning and toxic chemotherapy agents.

SB can increase the uptake of calcium by dental enamel, thus strengthening the teeth.

The cancer protocol used by a number of people Sircus reports about is as follows:

First Week: 1 tsp dissolved in water 3 X per day. (Away from food.)
Second Week: Same dose, 2 X per day.
Third Week: Same dose 1 X per day.
Then, take 10 days off and repeat. If cancer is gone, just take a dose once a week or so.

SB is also anti-fungal. The chapter on that topic should be read and synopsized; hopefully someone will take up the task.

There is a chapter on nebulizing SB which not only helps the lungs, but takes the SB directly to the blood. Dr. Tullion Simoncini recommends this for lung and bronchial adenocarcinoma. His recipe:

1 TABLEspoon of SB in one HALF liter of water (distilled or purified from the pharmacy). Stir or shake to dissolve. Pour into nebulizer cup (they have a mark to show where "full" is) and nebulize for up to 20 minutes. At full inhalation, hold your breath for a couple of seconds before exhaling. You can alternate breathing through your nose and mouth.

You can use SB transdermally in your bath. A cup or two or a couple of "bath bombs" which are SB.

SB is also used for many conditions intravenously but no need to discuss that here.

SB can be injected for treatment of metabolic acidosis in renal disease, diabetes, shock, deyhdration, cardiac arrest, lactic acidosis, drug intoxication, and other things. It is used to treat poisoning or drug overdoses. SB negates cardiotoxic and neurotoxic effects.

In general, oral and transdermal methods are preferred because the blood needs to keep a tight control of its own pH balance.

Urinary pH quickly reflects bicarb administration. Saliva pH changes at a much slower rate.

For pain relief: one half teaspoon in 4 ounces of water every two hours not to exceed 7 doses in a day. Do not use for more than two weeks.

The Lemon Bicarb formula

One whole lemon freshly squeezed.
Keep adding SB bit by bit until the fizzing stops.
Add water to make half a glass.
Drink twice a day, once in the morning, once in the evening, both on empty stomach.

Apple Cider Vinegar Formula
2 tablespoons of AC vinegar.
1/4 tsp SB
Add water to make half a glass and drink twice a day, in the evening and morning, on empty stomach.

And so on.

Keeping track of your body's pH and helping it out from time to time is obviously beneficial, most especially in these times when our world is so full of toxicity.

Hopefully, others will do some reading and research and add to this thread, including some protocols.

I just ordered some Ivermectin from India Mart. Is there a protocol here to use it for long-haul covid? I found something online but I trust the information I get here. 😊

Here is the reply I've got from kaybiotechpvtltd@gmail.com after requesting infos about HCQ and Ive :

"Hi

Good day to you
The cost for Ivermectin 12mg is 15 cent per tablet. Minimum order quantity is 100 tablets.
The HCQs cost is 20 cent per tablet. Minimum order quantity is 150 tablets. Shipping cost is $45.

The courier will be sent via EMS india post office. It will take 10-12 working days to reach you. We accept paypal and wire transfer."

Did you guys have the same info, notably concerning the prices ?

Here is the reply I've got from kaybiotechpvtltd@gmail.com after requesting infos about HCQ and Ive :

"Hi

Good day to you
The cost for Ivermectin 12mg is 15 cent per tablet. Minimum order quantity is 100 tablets.
The HCQs cost is 20 cent per tablet. Minimum order quantity is 150 tablets. Shipping cost is $45.

The courier will be sent via EMS india post office. It will take 10-12 working days to reach you. We accept paypal and wire transfer."

Yes, Ivermectin in my case was 15 cent per tablet, and the shipping cost was around 30USD (to Poland).

Hello, my woman's sister 24 years old, wants to get vaccinated ( It is her free will, She want to be in France for studies and the vaccine is a Requirement, so I could only advise this protocol). Will do the protocol and have a choice of 4 vaccines 2 with mRna drop out. Which would be "Safer" two vector vaccines (AstraZeneca or Johnson & Johnson)?

Thanks in advance for the advice

mRNA vaccines are better to avoid. Various protocols as multiple options exist to protect one's integrity. It depends on what she can buy, what she feels or/and what is her health condition for example. You can find a sort of synthesis I did a few pages ago.
Just keep in mind that non mRNA vaccines are forbidden in France for people aged less than 55. Of course, if she can do it in a foreign country like yours, it's OK since the French gvt recognizes them as official vaccines. But if she wants to get injected in France, she won't be able to have a non mRNA.
For the choice between the 2 vector ones, Honestly, I can't say but Johnson is only a unique dose so this one might have my attention. As long it is difficult to see the real side-effects figures for any vaccine, it would be difficult to compare the vaccines from that factor.
Try to look for different studies and to cross various intel.

"Hi

Good day to you

I just got a reply from them regarding the order of HCQ:

300 pills =$60
shipping =$45
total =$105
Paypal 5.6%=$5.5
Grand Total =$110.5

After seeing this short vid,
I decided to find out what is OAN (One America News). While there, I saw this story,
I wasn't aware there was something like this,

I have one question regarding the Ivermectin dosage.

A few minutes ago I received a call from a friend asking for help. His parents get the jab and one of them is having bad side effects. They measured the blood saturation and is low. I don't know any details about how and where and who measured this. He/She is breathing heavy and doesn't look good at all.
They tried to take him/her to the hospital but they told them that they are without any free beds so he/she is again at home.
I give him the protocol with all the tables, dosages, and supplements, but I don't know how often should ivermectin be taken.

I know about the table that Gaby posted with dosage according to body weight but I don't know if that dosage is per day or per week.
If it is per day, do they have to take the same dosage every day and for how long.

I have one question regarding the Ivermectin dosage.

A few minutes ago I received a call from a friend asking for help. His parents get the jab and one of them is having bad side effects. They measured the blood saturation and is low. I don't know any details about how and where and who measured this. He/She is breathing heavy and doesn't look good at all.
They tried to take him/her to the hospital but they told them that they are without any free beds so he/she is again at home.
I give him the protocol with all the tables, dosages, and supplements, but I don't know how often should ivermectin be taken.

I know about the table that Gaby posted with dosage according to body weight but I don't know if that dosage is per day or per week.
If it is per day, do they have to take the same dosage every day and for how long.
This is what I found using Mr. Google

Abstract​

Ivermectin, a US Food and Drug Administration-approved anti-parasitic agent, was found to inhibit severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) replication in vitro. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial was conducted to determine the rapidity of viral clearance and safety of ivermectin among adult SARS-CoV-2 patients. The trial included 72 hospitalized patients in Dhaka, Bangladesh, who were assigned to one of three groups: oral ivermectin alone (12 mg once daily for 5 days), oral ivermectin in combination with doxycycline (12 mg ivermectin single dose and 200 mg doxycycline on day 1, followed by 100 mg every 12 h for the next 4 days), and a placebo control group. Clinical symptoms of fever, cough, and sore throat were comparable among the three groups. Virological clearance was earlier in the 5-day ivermectin treatment arm when compared to the placebo group (9.7 days vs 12.7 days; p = 0.02), but this was not the case for the ivermectin + doxycycline arm (11.5 days; p = 0.27). There were no severe adverse drug events recorded in the study. A 5-day course of ivermectin was found to be safe and effective in treating adult patients with mild COVID-19. Larger trials will be needed to confirm these preliminary findings.

Steve Kirsch
, Executive Director at COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund (2020-present)
Updated April 24, 2021 · Author has 170 answers and 1.6M answer views
Originally Answered: What is the best dosage for Ivermectin for COVID?
The CDC website says that Ivermectin is a safe drug, but that it has not been shown to be effective against the virus and does not recommend it.
What I found when looking at the evidence is that it was possible to explain the reasons for negative studies, but the results from the positive studies would be baffling if the drug didn’t work.
On December 14, I spoke with Dr. Pierre Kory, President of the Front-Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC), by phone to get his latest thinking on dosing.
Prevention: .1mg/kg taken once per week (increase by 2x to 3x for more aggressive strains of the virus such as in Brazil and India).
Post-exposure prophylaxis: 0.2 mg/kg per dose, one dose today, 2nd dose in 48 hours (if you did the prevention, then this is unnecessary).
Treatment: .2mg/kg taken per day for at least 3 days and not more than 5 days (stop earlier if recovered). However, for new more aggressive variants such as P.1 and the double mutant in India, people have needed to use 2x or 3x that dose and continued treatment until all symptoms fully resolve (i.e., longer than 5 days).
Hospitalized: .3mg/kg (i.e., same as treatment, but 50% higher dosing). Increase by 2x to 3x for aggressive variants.
So for a 60kg person, the dose for IVM is 12mg/day for 5 days for treatment and 6mg/week for prevention.

For prophylaxis, in a study done by Hector Carvallo in Argentina, none of the 788 healthcare workers that took one dose per week got the virus compared with an infection rate of 58% of their peers who didn’t take the drug (237 of 407 workers).
More recently, Dr. Kory recently learned of health care workers took 12mg once a month - 6.9% infected vs....73.3% infected.
The studies suggest that a mid-way dose, e.g., 12mg of IVM once every 2 weeks for prevention will likely provide close to 100% protection yet minimize the amount of drug that needs to be taken.
If you have COVID, doctors recommend people take IVM as soon as possible after you know you are COVID positive; the earlier the better. If given early enough, the drug is 100% effective in preventing hospitalization.
The WHO recently retained a consultant,, Dr. Andrew Hill at the University of Liverpool to look into IVM and interim reports appear quite favorable with all studies showing it is effective. The consultant found that the later in the disease that the drug is given, the greater the dose and frequency required to achieve optimum results. For example, for hospitalized patients a dose of .4mg/kg given over 5 days (Elgazzar et al, Egypt) was more effective than .2mg/kg given over 2 days (Niaee et al, Iran).
The Podder study showed that ivermectin doesn’t work. Don’t be fooled by that study. If you have a healthy immune system, then taking a single dose of IVM for treatment will make no difference. That’s what the Podder study showed. That doesn’t mean IVM “doesn’t work.” At lot of people were fooled into believing the conclusion stated in the study.
Another example is the Together Trial which is testing ivermectin (and other drugs) vs. placebo in Brazil. The P.1 variant is prevalent in Brazil, but the trial under-dosed the patients, and thus when the results are announced, it will appear that ivermectin doesn’t work. But all it means is that the trial only proved that for that variant, the standard dose/duration of ivermectin was insufficient.
For more info on ivermectin, see Dr. Kory’s second HSGAC Senate testimony and the FLCCC press conference.
To date (April 24, 2021), the only other drug that has shown in multiple studies to be 100% effective in preventing hospitalization from COVID is fluvoxamine. See Steve Kirsch's answer to What is the current treatment for Covid-19? - Quora for the range of treatment options using repurposed drugs. If I was sick with COVID, I’d take both drugs.
51 out of 52 studies on ivermectin have shown that the cohort treated with IVM did better, generally on every single metric that was measured. Unfortunately, the NIH has only approved, neutral, or not approved, so the NIH had to rate it as neutral, the same as they would if 51 out of 52 studies showed it did not work.
I know physicians (such as George Fareed and Miguel Antonatos, MD) who have each individually treated thousand of COVID patients with ivermectin-based protocols (that include other drugs/supplements but ivermectin is the main drug) who have 0 hospitalizations as long as the patient started treatment sufficiently early after infection (hospitalizations happen only when the patient is so advanced in their disease that they are within 3 days of hospitalization).
None of the people who claim ivermectin doesn’t work can explain the graphs in Mexico, Peru, and Zimbabwe. The Zimbabwe results is very easy to analyze. They made ivermectin illegal, rates skyrocketed. Two weeks later (after the deaths by COVID of top government officials), they reversed the law and COVID rates plummeted. If it wasn’t the ivermectin, then what was it? The critics have no answer. Nor do they even attempt to explain the evidence in these countries. Merck, WHO, NIH, CDC, EMA: none of these agencies who claim ivermectin doesn’t work have suggested an alternate explanation for the longitudinal results in any of these countries. There’s a reason for that: there isn’t one.
I’m not aware of a single physician who has prescribed ivermectin more than say 10 times (a large enough number of times to see a benefit or not due to patient variability), where the doctor then stopped prescribing ivermectin because it made no difference. If you are aware of any, please note in the comments!

In her protocol, Gaby mentioned 12 mg Ivermectine for 51-65 kgs body weight, taken the same day of the shot, ant then another one 7 days later if needed. She also mentioned that in case of reaction after the vaxx to take 200 mg doxycycline every other day. Just telling you so far what you already may know, until Gaby might chime in. I hope the best for your friend's parents.

Back
Top Bottom