Heart problems - advice appreciated

Just to follow up to this thread. After a lot more research and trying different things in regards to pancreatits, my girlfriend and I have surmised that she's suffering from Costochondritis. Costochondritis is an inflammation of the cartilage surrounding the sternum where the ribs are connected. This can become inflamed either from injury, viruses, or even fibromyalgia sufferers. She has both fibro and she had an illness prior to the pain. Since we were focused in a different direction, the inflammation had gotten worse. It apparently can mimic heart attack symptoms. For anyone that may think they have pancreatitis or heart issues check to see if the ribs connecting to the sternum are sore or if they reproduce the pain when pressed, if so, it is likely that you may have this. It is a relief in a sense; we just have to relieve her inflammation now. Again thanks Psyche and Laura, at least now I know how to work with Pancreatits should that ever become an issue! :)

I had a very strange episode 3 weeks ago. I was at my parents home for a couple of days. On one of the mornings, I got up and my whole upper torso was paralytically in pain (chest/back). I couldn't move. I couldn't get out of bed. I had no idea how many muscles/borns you use when you get up from a lying position... Not until each movement caused so much agony.

Incidentally, 2 days before this incident i had stabbing pains on the right front area of my chest.

I nearly went to the hospital but decided to give it a day and sure enough it disappeared as if it were not there to begin with.

I've been wondering if that were a sign of something or was it just a freak occurrence? The NHS self check thing was rather dramatic saying I should call an ambulance immediately!

luke wilson said:
I had a very strange episode 3 weeks ago. I was at my parents home for a couple of days. On one of the mornings, I got up and my whole upper torso was paralytically in pain (chest/back). I couldn't move. I couldn't get out of bed. I had no idea how many muscles/borns you use when you get up from a lying position... Not until each movement caused so much agony.

Incidentally, 2 days before this incident i had stabbing pains on the right front area of my chest.

I nearly went to the hospital but decided to give it a day and sure enough it disappeared as if it were not there to begin with.

I've been wondering if that were a sign of something or was it just a freak occurrence? The NHS self check thing was rather dramatic saying I should call an ambulance immediately!

Have you gotten your diet cleaned up? At least earlier this year it sounded like you weren't eating particularly well. It makes me think of a possible inflammatory reaction from eating something that isn't good for you.

Are you taking magnesium? That issue might be indicative of a magnesium deficiency.

Foxx said:
luke wilson said:

Have you gotten your diet cleaned up? At least earlier this year it sounded like you weren't eating particularly well. It makes me think of a possible inflammatory reaction from eating something that isn't good for you.

Are you taking magnesium? That issue might be indicative of a magnesium deficiency.

Diet clean up is ongoing. On the to do list.

Mg, yes, taking supplements regularly. I also take krill oil and tumeric which are excellent anti inflammatories.

At the time I was taking wormwood for the first time in my life, for about a week I was following the recommended dosage and I read that wormwood can affect the nervous system so maybe that was the cause? I stopped taking it to test it out and I haven't experienced the problem since but that can also be because of other reasons. I'll start again and see.... If I wake up paralytic, then sure enough, probably the wormwood.

luke wilson said:
Diet clean up is ongoing. On the to do list.

It'd probably be best to make this a top priority since you had that response--if being ketogenic is too much at this time, at the very least cut out poisons and get on a paleo diet.

luke wilson said:
At the time I was taking wormwood for the first time in my life, for about a week I was following the recommended dosage and I read that wormwood can affect the nervous system so maybe that was the cause? I stopped taking it to test it out and I haven't experienced the problem since but that can also be because of other reasons. I'll start again and see.... If I wake up paralytic, then sure enough, probably the wormwood.

I'd say if it was highly correlated with Wormwood consumption then that'd suggest parasites and the effect you had might have been a die off reaction. People often recommend caution with Wormwood citing that it is somewhat toxic itself, but I personally suspect that's overrated and would suspect a die off reaction in this case instead, especially since it seems relatively unlikely that the recommended dosage for that short amount of time would cause any kind of systemic damage to you. I'd recommend looking into the Autoimmune Protocol Plan B - Supplements thread and consider some of those supplements. Neem is my personal favorite for most situations after using a variety of different things, so that might be worth looking into, though if you were drawn to wormwood then that may be an indicator from your body that that's the best option for your particular situation at this time.

All that said, that's just some observations from my end, so take precautions to not harm yourself.

I had my first case of concerning atrial fibrillation the past three evenings. The first night was pretty scary as the issue popped up out of nowhere. Definitely way more irregular heart beats then normal ones, occasional racing, and even some pain. I wasn't able to fall asleep until after 3am, and was awake at 7am to start a long workday. I thought to myself, "I'm regularly taking ivermectin, hawthorne, B vitamins, nattokinase, vit C, NAC, bromelain, magnesium, and using my infrared sauna... I'll be fine, no big deal." Well, had the same exact issues the second night where I again couldn't fall asleep until after 3am to start another long workday. Once again, I again swept it under the rug as no big deal. On the third night I actually got up and used reiki on my heart to see if that helped. It did calm the fibrillation down a bit, I finally came to my senses that I needed to get on the forum to look for other remedies, but once again I only got 4 hours of sleep.

This morning I ordered magnesium taurate, minerals, ubiquinol, more hawthorn, and taurine to take on top of what I am already on. Seeing as through this order wouldn't deliver to me for a few days, I went to the store to see if they had any of the above to provide relief in the mean time. They only had ubiquinol available and I am very happy to report that after taking one my fibrillation seemed to nearly completely stop so I took a much needed 3 hour nap, and woke up feeling quite refreshed.

I'm 31, never had a heart issue, have been on point with my diet for years, fairly fit, my big tell on how I am doing with inflammation is that I haven't had a migraine in months, and I work from home so I am almost never in a situation where vax shedding is a concern... so what the heck? I guess I may be predisposed to heart problems and years ago when I was greatly exposed to vax shedding (restaurant work) finely caught up to me? Not sure, but I'll remain ever vigilant and continue to see how I can improve my heart health.

From the emotional viewpoint, I am also at a bit at a loss to explain the sudden onset of atrial fibrillation. My major negative thought loops are primarily financial: "I will never be wealthy enough to own a home, afford a wife and children, and otherwise pursue an ideal life of a free man." But even then, I am doing significantly better in life than ever before. I do not at all feel torn apart by how the world is falling apart and how its symptoms effect my life. Yeh it sucks, but we've all been forewarned and forearmed to mitigate the negative emotional turmoil. I'd tentatively say I almost find solace in the world falling apart in the near future as the current status quo is so undesirable. I'm generally a pretty happy person, my stress levels are the lowest they have ever been in my life, and I do not feel dominated at all by anger, jealously, bitterness, loneliness or other negative emotions associated with the heart. I guess I could be blocking out some deep emotional issue but whatever that may be, I cannot see it right now.

Back
Top Bottom