Heart problems - advice appreciated

Blood work labs attached with personal details removed. Not 100% sure what all this means yet, but everything came back negative or in range. I am feeling better, just a bit low energy. My moments of fibrillation are decreasing in frequency and intensity. I think I have only had a couple brief fibrillations today and none of those fibrillations felt strained or concerning at all. So, maybe my previous theory was on track and this was just an semi-intense but passing thing?

Assuming that an infection is the culprit, my current theory is that doing the peptide protocol (Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome) stirred up a latent infection, but did not eliminate it as it was only a few days prior to the onset of fibrillation that I stopped taking LL-37 (I'm still taking KPV and BPC-157). Or more hopefully, the peptide protocol did destroy some latent infection but I failed to properly detox the aftermath from my system.

My gut instinct is to fast for the next three days and when I do start eating again, just stick to meat, rice, and salt for a while.

Attachments

• Miracle_Labs.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom