Help with creating (and proofreading) transcripts of SOTT Talk Radio shows

Hi BrightLight11,

I've been working on the second hour and have less than 20 minutes to go and should be able to finish tomorrow and send off in the evening. Someone else volunteered for the first hour. I'm new at this too within the forum/SOTT context, and find it quite enjoyable.

BrightLight11 said:
I can do the JFK Radio Show. Will someone please send me the invite and any other pertinent information. This will be the first one I'm doing, as long as you guys are okay with that!

Bluefyre said:
Hi BrightLight11,

I've been working on the second hour and have less than 20 minutes to go and should be able to finish tomorrow and send off in the evening. Someone else volunteered for the first hour. I'm new at this too within the forum/SOTT context, and find it quite enjoyable.

Hi brightlight11,

As Bluefyre as just said, there are actually 2 people transcribing it.

However, if you are still interested to help the transcription's team, just let me know and I will send you an invitation.

Gandalf said:
BrightLight11 said:
I can do the JFK Radio Show. Will someone please send me the invite and any other pertinent information. This will be the first one I'm doing, as long as you guys are okay with that!

Bluefyre said:
Hi BrightLight11,

Hi brightlight11,

As Bluefyre as just said, there are actually 2 people transcribing it.

However, if you are still interested to help the transcription's team, just let me know and I will send you an invitation.

Yes, of course I'm still interested in assisting the transcription team! I'll figure out which show I think I can wrap my head around in a concise but efficient way. :cool: :cool:

BrightLight11 said:
Yes, of course I'm still interested in assisting the transcription team! I'll figure out which show I think I can wrap my head around in a concise but efficient way. :cool: :cool:

Hi BrightLight11,

An invitation to join the group has just been sent to you.

Please post a little intro as soon as you have joined the group and someone will give you the officail Welcome message explaining how to proceed.

And as you know, please remember the following note which is very important for all translators/transcribers :

"Notice to all those interested in volunteering to do translations/transcriptions: We would also like to strongly suggest that you participate regularly in the forum. As you can imagine, translating SOTT/QFS/FOTCM/Cass material also requires a desire to work on the self. This project, believe it or not, is a very useful tool for us all, as we learn a lot about ourselves, networking and the material itself while doing it. But most of the networking and work on the self needs to be done in the forum. The more you participate, the more you learn and the more other members learn with you! "

Hour 2 of JFK Assassination is done and uploaded. I'm continuing on with transcribing No. 30- Assassinated Heroes.

Bluefyre said:
Hour 2 of JFK Assassination is done and uploaded. I'm continuing on with transcribing No. 30- Assassinated Heroes.

Thanks so much Bluefyre, that was fast. :clap:

Gandalf said:
Bluefyre said:

Thanks so much Bluefyre, that was fast. :clap:

:rockon: Just uploaded the first hour so it's ready for proofreading.

Kniall said:
Cool!

Where are y'all uploading transcripts to?

Hi Kniall,

The transcrips are uploaded in the cass database.

By the way, the proofreading of the JFK show should be finished by tomorrow.

Gandalf said:
Kniall said:
Cool!

Where are y'all uploading transcripts to?

Hi Kniall,

The transcrips are uploaded in the cass database.

By the way, the proofreading of the JFK show should be finished by tomorrow.

I just posted PR1 up on transop.

New transcript available on SOTT (Show #42). :dance:

See the table for the direct link https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,31252.msg413444.html#msg413444

And it's up!

http://www.sott.net/article/269053-SOTT-Talk-Radio-The-JFK-Assassination-50-Years-Later

Back
Top Bottom