Help with creating (and proofreading) transcripts of SOTT Talk Radio shows

Hi @Bluefyre, excellent, thank you so much. Do i now need to specifically tag or pm someone here in order to be assigned to a transcribing/proofreading group? Thanks again

Okay Bluefyre, many thanks.

Hi @Gandalf, just to let you know that i would really like to help you all out with transcribing, proofreading and translating (if there is a need) from Dutch to English and vice versa.

Okay Bluefyre, many thanks.

Hi @Gandalf, just to let you know that i would really like to help you all out with transcribing, proofreading and translating (if there is a need) from Dutch to English and vice versa.

Thanks so much @Laurs.

Please send me a PM with your email in order that I can send you an invitation to join the group.

Thanks so much @Laurs.

Please send me a PM with your email in order that I can send you an invitation to join the group.

Hi @Laurs

I have just send you an invitation to join the tranlsation group.

Please post a little intro as soon as you have joined the group. The translators/transcribers team will be happy to welcome you.

And if you have any questions about transcription, do not hesitate to post them in that group.

And as you know, please remember the following note which is very important for all translators/transcribers :[/QUOTE]

"Notice to all those interested in volunteering to do translations: We would also like to strongly suggest that you participate regularly in the forum. As you can imagine, translating SOTT/QFS/FOTCM/Cass material also requires a desire to work on the self. This project, believe it or not, is a very useful tool for us all, as we learn a lot about ourselves, networking and the material itself while doing it. But most of the networking and work on the self needs to be done in the forum. The more you participate, the more you learn and the more other members learn with you! "

How can I help you?
....and Hello all, this is my first post here, I am glad I can start with such question ;)

Hello 2. Maybe the first thing you could do is to introduce yourself on the Newbies board. You don't have to put anything personal down. Just a bit about how you found the forum. If you've read any an Laura's books and/or articles. If you're unsure of what to post, just look at posts by others to get a feel for it.

We don't like to accept people into our various groups without knowing a bit about them first. So after a while of posting, which will let us get to know you, you can offer, again, to help out if that is still what you'd like to do.

Also, by posting, you might be able to help others with what you have to say.

New transcripts available!

More new transcripts are available!

Hello everyone, just wanted to put myself forward to help out if anything needs to be done. my skills are in video editing/ filming etc. My grammar and proof reading skills aren't great but happy to transcribe and give it a shot. Just would really like to contribute here and am happy to do whatever needs to be done or is required.

Hello everyone, just wanted to put myself forward to help out if anything needs to be done. my skills are in video editing/ filming etc. My grammar and proof reading skills aren't great but happy to transcribe and give it a shot. Just would really like to contribute here and am happy to do whatever needs to be done or is required.

Thanks for your offer @placematt.

Could you send me a PM with your email in order that i can send you an invitation to join the group please.

I completed my first transcript today. Its sitting in the workgroup waiting to be proof read. It took me pretty much all day with some breaks away from the screen along the way. I am an avid listener to Objective Health and I can tell you I learnt more by transcribing than I ever have by listening. The act of writing it all down is a great way to soak in the conversation and remember what was discussed.
You were right @Gandalf, this is a great way to learn and give back!

Back
Top Bottom