High Dose Intravenous Vitamin C (and other vitamin infusions)

My ex husband had Stage 4 lung cancer and had high doses of Vitamin C administered to him but it did not work for him. He passed away in the very early hours of today.

My condolences, the Hammer. I hope his transition went smoothly and he can rest in peace. :flowers:

My ex husband had Stage 4 lung cancer and had high doses of Vitamin C administered to him but it did not work for him. He passed away in the very early hours of today.

You have our condolences. When you are better, will you please outline for us the stage at which he started the IVs, how many, how much, what was in them, etc? Any details that might help others?

I’m so sorry to hear that, the_hammer. My deepest condolences:-(

Please accept my condolences. May he rest in peace.
Thank you for letting us know.

Iam sorry hear about the loss the_hammer . Stay strong and take care of your self and your family

My deepest condolences, the_hammer. Wishing you strength, and a peaceful transition for your ex husband.

Back
Top Bottom