High Dose Intravenous Vitamin C (and other vitamin infusions)

Thanks for this, Laura. I recently had the Vit C injection when I was installing my blood analyzers at my client's office and oh, boy, that was so powerful. After just 1 injection my prostate imporved so markedly I could not believe. My father has prostate cancer, so I also have a predisposition to it and had prostate inflamation since a long time. Just one injection and the tension I feel due to swollen prostate was basically gone. The effect lasted for 2 or 3 months. But even now after 5 months post injection my prostate is doing SO much better. In fact, this doctor is treating or rather curing cancer with Vit C injections. He is a gastroenterologist and he also promotes gluten free diet and iodine and he cured my people with this. He has almost a cult-like patient following due to his results coming for the diet adjustment treatments. Anyhow, Vit C IV can cure so many ailments coming from the standard diet, not to mention the cancer, it's beyond believe. It should be a standard practice in the modern medicine along with the dietary adjustment. The problem is, it is expensive. There is no producer in Poland and he has patients import it from Germany based on the prescription he gives, but 1 bottle of 25ml is 17EUR or so his patients end up paying hundreds of euros, some even thousands, if they need to treat their cancer for extended period of time. But it is well worth it.

Glad to hear you're doing so much better - and thanks for sharing this, Obi. Prostate issues run in my family as well and it looks like zinc, saw palmetto and even lyposomal Vit C can only do so much. I now look forward to doing the Vit C injections in the not-too-distant future and seeing how it goes!

Thanks for this, Laura. I recently had the Vit C injection when I was installing my blood analyzers at my client's office and oh, boy, that was so powerful. After just 1 injection my prostate imporved so markedly I could not believe. My father has prostate cancer, so I also have a predisposition to it and had prostate inflamation since a long time. Just one injection and the tension I feel due to swollen prostate was basically gone. The effect lasted for 2 or 3 months. But even now after 5 months post injection my prostate is doing SO much better. In fact, this doctor is treating or rather curing cancer with Vit C injections. He is a gastroenterologist and he also promotes gluten free diet and iodine and he cured my people with this. He has almost a cult-like patient following due to his results coming for the diet adjustment treatments. Anyhow, Vit C IV can cure so many ailments coming from the standard diet, not to mention the cancer, it's beyond believe. It should be a standard practice in the modern medicine along with the dietary adjustment. The problem is, it is expensive. There is no producer in Poland and he has patients import it from Germany based on the prescription he gives, but 1 bottle of 25ml is 17EUR or so his patients end up paying hundreds of euros, some even thousands, if they need to treat their cancer for extended period of time. But it is well worth it.

Do you mean "injection" or "IV infusion"?

My website is down since at least yesterday. I tried to access the historical record of vitamin C that I compiled years ago and got this message:

Hopefully it will come back soon.

Tried this morning (Tuesday 19/3/2019, 11.09am Adelaide SA time) and I seem to access it all fine :)

Do you mean "injection" or "IV infusion"?

I got an IV line inserted, but was given 2 injections with a syringe via that line, since we did not have time for IV infusion. You can imagine the impact of 2 full syringes of Vit C delivered with 1 min straight to your vein. The effect was a powerful punch to your brain almost to the point of dizziness and a very strong Vit C taste in your mouth for a few days.

Injection and infusion is basically the same, only difference is rate of application. Injection being instant, Infusion being slow, taking 15 mins or more and using the IV line. I got an injection, so did the nurse and the doctor himself, while all of the doctor's patients get infusions, which last usually around 30 mins. Hope that answers your question.

EDIT: and BTW, Laura, the doctor and the nurse told me, when I asked them if I can come and do it again, that I can inject it myself at home, I do not need the IV line. He told me he could give me the prescription and I could order it and have it shipped with a courier and have it injected by a family member or a spouse. I was preplexed, but I will order one batch for my father's prostate treatment.

Last edited:
Glad to hear you're doing so much better - and thanks for sharing this, Obi. Prostate issues run in my family as well and it looks like zinc, saw palmetto and even lyposomal Vit C can only do so much. I now look forward to doing the Vit C injections in the not-too-distant future and seeing how it goes!

Well, I just reported the effects of Vit C injection and I cannot assure you that it will have the same effect on you. BUT, when I was there, there was one patient, 60 years old gentleman with a prostate cancer in the late stage and as far as I understood he survived and even improved due to 3 months of daily Vit C IV infusions. So, it might actually work. I will know more once my father starts to use it within a month or so.

How many grams of Vit. C did you get in total, Obi? Do you know what the exact content (ingredients) and volume of the syringes was?

That is interesting, Obi. An IV push with a syringe (without a catheter) sounds like a very good option. I suspect the dose was not a chemotherapeutic dose, but more for rejuvenation and energy purposes. Let us know more details. It might come in handy.

This is how they used vitamin C in syringe, from the historical record:

Optimal primary wound healing is dependent to a large extent upon the vitamin C content of the tissues. In a hopeless surgical situation, two grams of ascorbic acid was given by syringe every two hours for 48 hours and then 4 times each day. In 36 hours the patient was walking the halls and in seven days was discharged with normal elimination and no pain. She has outlived her surgeon by many years. All patients should take 10 grams ascorbic acid each day. Where this is not done and the surgery is elective, then 10 grams by mouth should be given for several weeks prior to surgery. At least 30 grams should be given, daily, in solutions, post-operatively, until oral medication is allowed and tolerated.

Injections are usually given with a syringe in a dilution of one gram to 5 c.c fluid. This concentration will produce immediate thirst. This is prevented by having the patient drink before giving the injection.

If this was their experience, then 2 grams can be placed in a 10cc syringe with injection water.

Ascorbic acid in amounts under 400 mg per Kg. body weight can be administered intravenously with a syringe in dilutions of 5 c.c. to each one gram provided the ampoule is buffered with sodium bicarbonate with sodium Bisulfite added. As much as 12 grams can be given in this manner with a 50 c.c. syringe. Larger amounts must be diluted with “bottle” dextrose or “saline” solutions and run in by needle drip. This is true because amounts like 20 to 25 grams which can be given with a 100 c.c. syringe can suddenly dehydrate the cerebral cortex so as to produce convulsive movements of the legs. This represents a peculiar syndrome, symptomatic epilepsy, in which the patient is mentally clear and experiences no discomfiture except that the lower extremities are in mild convulsion. This epileptiform type seizure will continue for 20 plus minutes and then abruptly stop. Mild pressure on the knees will stop the seizure so long as pressure is maintained. If still within the time limit of the seizure the spasm will reappear by simply withdrawing the hand pressure. Dr. Klenner saw this in two patients receiving 26 grams intravenously with a 100 c.c. syringe on the second injection. One patient had poliomyelitis, the other malignant measles. Both were adults. He duplicated this on himself to prove no after effects. Intramuscular injections are always 500 mg to 1 c.c. solution. With continuous intravenous injections of large amounts of ascorbic acid, at least one gram of calcium gluconate must be added to the fluids each day. This is done because we have found that massive doses of ascorbic acid pulls free calcium ions from the vicinity of the platelets or from the calcium-prothrombin complex as the lactone ring of dehydroascorbic acid is opened. The first sign of calcium ion loss is “nose bleeding”. This differs from the nosebleed found, at times, in cases of chicken pox or measles. Here it represents frank scurvy from vitamin C deficiency. The pathology being “Capillary fragility”.

So their ratio was 1gram per 5cc, maximum 12g per 50cc syringe. Using sodium ascorbate might make the use of other buffered solutions unnecessary.

In one spectacular case of Black Widow spider bite in a 3 1/2 year old child, in coma, one gram calcium gluconate and 4 grams of ascorbic acid was administered intravenously when first seen in the office. Four grams ascorbic acid was then given every six hours using a 20 c.c. syringe. She was awake and well in 24 hours.

How many grams of Vit. C did you get in total, Obi? Do you know what the exact content (ingredients) and volume of the syringes was?

Ok, I actually got 2 x 20 ml syringe injections (but not full syringe, more like 3/4) and actually I have to correct myself, since it was not pure Vit C, but it was 12ml of pure Vit C diluted with a saline solution. So, in total I got around 30ml of solution which included 12ml of pure Vit C. The Vit C amount I am 100% sure, since he used 12ml Vit C bottle, just not sure how much of the saline solution he added, but each syringe had more than 10ml and less than 20ml. I am not sure how many grams that was, but from what I understand it was almost pure Vit C. I will call the nurse to ask how many grams is included in the 12ml bottle. Hope this helps.

That is interesting, Obi. An IV push with a syringe (without a catheter) sounds like a very good option. I suspect the dose was not a chemotherapeutic dose, but more for rejuvenation and energy purposes. Let us know more details. It might come in handy.

Yes, Gabi. It was a bit strange how they applied it to me, but they do a proper IV infusion with their patients. You know the IV line for sure. It has a needle with plastic wings to tape it to the skin and a small valve to keep it closed and there is a line with the sliding valve attached to it to adjust the speed of infusion. So, they just used 1 element of this IV set, which is the needle with the valve in order to be able to give me 2 injections with 1 needle as opposed to needling me twice. And as I said the 12ml of Vit C was diluted with saline solution, the total was 30ml of solution in 2 very quick injections.

This was surely for rejuvenation and energy purpose only and they even told me it will give me a kick of energy, and a kick it WAS!

The guy with the prostate cancer told me he was given 25ml Vit C infusion with saline solution twice a day for the first month, then once a day for another month or even two and after that 3 times a week 25ml per infusion. He was still in the process of treatment when I was there and I do not know how much longer he was planning to take it. But it was a HUGE amount and paid around 2K EURO for the Vit C from Germany at 17EURO per bottle. But he was improving or so he said. I still cannot tell if this will actually save his life, but the doctor was hopeful to stop the progression of the cancer.

Hope this helps.

This is how they used vitamin C in syringe, from the historical record:

If this was their experience, then 2 grams can be placed in a 10cc syringe with injection water.

So their ratio was 1gram per 5cc, maximum 12g per 50cc syringe. Using sodium ascorbate might make the use of other buffered solutions unnecessary.

Gabi, I will call the nurse to ask how many grams of Vit C was inside of that 12ml bottle. I will ask her to send me a MMS with picture of the label. This should help us to establish the dose I got.

Gabi, I will call the nurse to ask how many grams of Vit C was inside of that 12ml bottle.

There's a German lab that manufactures bottles of 50grams per 100ml. If that is the case, it would have been 6g per 12ml.

So, they didn't mount the syringe in a pump?

That's an interesting protocol, it sounds more bearable for patients. Thanks!

There's a German lab that manufactures bottles of 50grams per 100ml. If that is the case, it would have been 6g per 12ml.

So, they didn't mount the syringe in a pump?

That's an interesting protocol, it sounds more bearable for patients. Thanks!

I don't see how they can get 50 grams in 100 ml since 1 gram per 2 ML water is saturation level from our experience mixing it. It won't dissolve beyond that. Unless they have ways that we don't know about.

Of course, we've been using sodium ascorbate and some of the volume could be the buffer. Maybe pure vit C acts differently? But then, it would also hurt like hell going in.

I don't see how they can get 50 grams in 100 ml since 2 grams per ML is saturation level from our experience mixing it. It won't dissolve beyond that. Unless they have ways that we don't know about.

At least the one I'm quoting doesn't have disodium edetate. It's ascorbic acid (??):

"Ascorbinsaure Na-Salz (Na lonen 284 mmol), natriumhydrogencarbonat, aqua pro injectione"

The favored one in North America is Merit MEGA C IV:

MylanAscorbicAcid.jpg

Back
Top Bottom