Hospitals and organ donations: between reality and fiction

There's:

a. Transfection (fluids such as saliva, ocular fluids, semen, vaginal secretions, blood, sweat..). This can also be from animals such as pets whom have been injected via mRNA (ie: Rabis shots). These are permanent changes, for example, having sex with an infected (injected person) can result in permanent changes to the partner.

b. Transmission - This gets into the nano-technology. You'd have to measure the energies being emitted by people as indications (on test equipment - RF meter) are they are acting like routers and frequency/strength amplifiers. If this is the case then being with a group of injected people would be like sitting next to a 4G tower. There's also some exotic technology which may be in there such as etheric casting (the emissions are designed to effect/alter your etheric body).

c. Shedding - IMO, modified exosomes. The technology hijacks exosomes to act like a LAN (using a etheric version cellular 'old-school sneakernet'). Exosomes as can be seen in the movie 'Ant Man and wasp) like Tartigrades (also in the movie) can go into the quantumn realm aka change frequency (density).
* A good NIOSH PAPR of NAPR (with exhale vents) with the right should be able to reduce these.

I should be noted that after normal cellular apoptosis (ranges from hours to months to years depending upon the cell type , some cells like eye lenses never replace). When the new cell is created and the DNA code was modified beforehand with the mRNA then it 'boots' using the new, hijacked codes. These changes are permanent.

The new cells produce spike proteins (initially there were 8 different spike proteins weapons, each covered by a separate patent number) or whatever they are programmed to via the 4G/5G network (perhaps using the smart(spy)phone as a bridge or LiFi such as LED lamps.

The DNA repair mechanisms are disabled and the cells are immortalized. "Immortal" cellular lines without normal cellular apoptosis would be known as tumors or cancers.

With the mRNA changes the body becomes the bio-weapon factory producing whatever it is remotely programed to produce. The body also becomes a router/transmitter.

Last month, My boss was very shaken to know that her colleague who joined the company along with her ( 20+ years back) suddenly passed away with out any symptoms. Normally she is a balanced person and I had never seen her so shaken. Interesting she got a headache last week and she seem to be worried what will happen.

I had seen trend in social media sharing videos of people suddenly dying while dancing etc. There is study recognition of sudden deaths though vaccine causation is still a "conspiracy" to ignored.
The bio-weapon kills in various ways but it's only a part of the 'container' and de-pop/track program.

Since this started I've lost about 6-DOZEN family members on my wife's side - 10 alone (possibly more) just in Jan/23. Many more if I counted people I don't know well such as in stores - I've just counted family and close friends.

How it/they kills shifts - keep in mind 5G, LEDs, DEWs, insect in foods, mRNA in foods and many other methods are used. Most deaths at the start were 5G, graphene oxide, hospitals (murder centers) and elder care where they went in with kill teams. They are trying everything.

I was born in Canada, my parents are both Austrian (Europe) - small family. My wife's side (we've been together about 35 years now) and my wife are from the Philippines - we moved there p/t in the 1990s.

On my side I just found out every relative whom took the shots (in Austria) is now having heart issues. The doctors always say 'unknown', 'mysterious' but it's pretty obvious what it is. The 'doctors' (executioners) also have no clue what to do about it. No deaths yet but I think it's just a matter of time.

Many family on my wife's side (big family) are into 'healthcare' and 'up to date'. Medical scientists, PhDs, doctors, nurses, care home staff, dentists and on and on. No common sense, sadly.

Many deaths at first were from the shots. Then it was the hospital murder programs where IMO they are taking the bodies for DNA and other tests (containers) - giving some ashes back from pathological liars claiming they were cremated means nothing (the ashes were probably from their fireplace). Now it seems to have mutated to strokes, rapid aging, rapid cancers, auto-immune issues/diseases and the 'we don't know'. Many are 'sudden' and 'unexpected, such as clots and heart attacks, the tumors and cancers, kill in weeks or at most a few months.

I was following this since late October 2019 and warning people from then (the 7th Military World Games in Wuhan run at the same time as Event 201 @ John Hopkins used 5G and the bio-weapon injected loaded with self assembling antennae and graphene oxide (GO) to kill. Most people in Wuhan were also killed by 50,000 5G transmitters which came on-line and the injections they had to take between Nov/19 and Christmas/19.

Our flight from Canada got cancelled in March (32 hour flight), we went to a direct 17-hour flight but it got cancelled too. We had about 35 family members trapped at the airport there (Manila) - they would have to walk 40km or so as the buses and taxis were shut down - this is with luggage, many elderly or with babies. Back and forth to the airport - many didn't get out for 6+ months. We managed to get two home about 8 weeks ago, one 91 yo and the other 95 (trapped overseas for 3+ years). Many people (tens of thousands) likely died in foreign nations when their credit cards ran out, sme women having to go into prostituion or men having to steal to survive.. Many were trapped on ships, workers being unpaid, some committing suicide by jumping overboard.

We were flying home March 2020 for "50-40-30". April 2020 my s-i-l and b-i-l had their 50th anniversary. She needed her first dialysis due to the stress but the city (about 30-million including the 'burbs) but they broke the city into DISTRICTS. She couldn't get out. They FINALLY admitted her in the hospital (for 1 day they said), but they left her to die alone in a corridor. That was the day of her 50th anniversary. They cremated her, but IMO, they are using the body parts and secretions.

April 2021 was to be the 40th anniversary of my other b-i-l. He lsited to his wife and took a Pfizzer shot. He had just retired two weeks earlier (collected on ONE social security payment). His place is across from us but he also has a place in Hawaii (Big Island). To leave there (plus at the recomdation of his wife, a retired nurse) he took the shot. They thought he was 'sleeping in', they found him dead in his bed. The was the morning of their 40th anniversary.

The 30 of the 50-40-30 was my wife and I (still stuck in Canada as I won't take a injection or a PCR test which also has DARPA hydrogel). We were to celebrate out turn in the Philippines at home, but we celebrated alone in Canada. That said we are still alive. It was close to suicide time as they had locked people out of stores and farmers markets for food in some provinces and wanted to go door to door. In our age group and location less then 1% are UN-injected.

So many have died (6-dozen) - but I think the children are next to die. They wouldn't listen and as I am stuck in Canada I couldn't stop them.

I'll give another example, across the road the family also lives in Jacksonville, FL (USA). The father went in for IBS (nothing major, some loose stool). You know the hospital kill policy (they make up to 400,000 per person they kill). They did return his body a week or two later - minus all of the internal organs!

Another relative in the town north of us also lives in San Diego, CA. She was a nurse and owned her own nursing home. She died last year from sudden breast cancer. She had it 15+ years ago, but it was one of those 'turbo cancers'. BOOM, a month later dead.

It's not just my wife and I but everyone around us. For example, "N" just flew from Canada to the Philippines to be with her bf. Too bad his died 'suddenly' and 'unexpectedly' from a 'mysterious' stroke a week earlier. They THINK it due to the heat - lol, it ALWAYS hot there! "N" 1st husband died 10+ years ago, she was a single mother, about 5-years ago she met her bf and they fell in love. Last trip they worked on their place together (NE of us).

Everyone should brace themselves as they are likley too see many people they know whom took the shots die or become seriously ill in the weeks, months and years ahead. It's not going to be one or two people you know but many.

There's:

a. Transfection (fluids such as saliva, ocular fluids, semen, vaginal secretions, blood, sweat..). This can also be from animals such as pets whom have been injected via mRNA (ie: Rabis shots). These are permanent changes, for example, having sex with an infected (injected person) can result in permanent changes to the partner.

b. Transmission - This gets into the nano-technology. You'd have to measure the energies being emitted by people as indications (on test equipment - RF meter) are they are acting like routers and frequency/strength amplifiers. If this is the case then being with a group of injected people would be like sitting next to a 4G tower. There's also some exotic technology which may be in there such as etheric casting (the emissions are designed to effect/alter your etheric body).

c. Shedding - IMO, modified exosomes. The technology hijacks exosomes to act like a LAN (using a etheric version cellular 'old-school sneakernet'). Exosomes as can be seen in the movie 'Ant Man and wasp) like Tartigrades (also in the movie) can go into the quantumn realm aka change frequency (density).
* A good NIOSH PAPR of NAPR (with exhale vents) with the right should be able to reduce these.

I should be noted that after normal cellular apoptosis (ranges from hours to months to years depending upon the cell type , some cells like eye lenses never replace). When the new cell is created and the DNA code was modified beforehand with the mRNA then it 'boots' using the new, hijacked codes. These changes are permanent.

The new cells produce spike proteins (initially there were 8 different spike proteins weapons, each covered by a separate patent number) or whatever they are programmed to via the 4G/5G network (perhaps using the smart(spy)phone as a bridge or LiFi such as LED lamps.

The DNA repair mechanisms are disabled and the cells are immortalized. "Immortal" cellular lines without normal cellular apoptosis would be known as tumors or cancers.

With the mRNA changes the body becomes the bio-weapon factory producing whatever it is remotely programed to produce. The body also becomes a router/transmitter.
Do you have source for these claims?
As far as i know rabies vaccone currently in use for pets is a classic vaccine. Not mRNA.

This can also be from animals such as pets whom have been injected via mRNA (ie: Rabies shots).
As far as i know rabies vaccine currently in use for pets is a classic vaccine. Not mRNA.
As far as I've been told too, rabies vaccine is not mRNA. There have been a number of MSM articles over the past 4 years (pre and post covid) about dropping millions of "rabies vaccines" from airplanes across a large number of states. A few articles are listed below. Combined with (still apparently unverified) articles like Hunters discover injecting moose and deer with the mRNA vaccines, this massive distribution effort could give one pause.

Oral vaccination of wildlife using a vaccinia–rabies-glycoprotein recombinant virus vaccine (RABORAL V-RG®): a global review Veterinary Research, Sept 2017

USDA dropping Georgia-made rabies vaccine out of planes along the East Coast Every year, federal officials fly over several eastern states including parts of Georgia. They drop nearly 750,000 oral rabies vaccinations. It’s a liquid bait that coyotes and other wild critters will gobble up. “The vaccine is inside and that’s the liquid. But on the outside is a wax and a really strong-smelling fish meal so it smells like dead fish,” Maki said. Maki says cats don’t like the bait, but dogs do. But she says it won’t hurt them. Organizers of the program say it’s protecting wildlife and human lives. October 2020

USDA dropping rabies vaccines from sky in 13 states for wildlife In all, about 3.75 million packets ..... will be distributed in nine states, ending when 1.1 million are dropped in Alabama in October. Aug 2022

By Helicopter, Car, and on Foot, Deployment of Rabies Vaccine Expands Across Cape Cod The Cape rabies program, in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, plans to air-drop raccoon baits filled with oral rabies vaccine ....... Massachusetts state epidemiologist and public health veterinarian said the state tracks all interactions with the packets. July 2021

Ohio Department of Health plans to airdrop 800,000 doses of rabies vaccine across the state August 2019
Vaccinating Wildlife to Protect Domestic Animals and Save Lives July 2020
ORV_zones2_FY2010thbl_1473.jpgWildlife rabies reservoirs within the US and the current baiting zones. (Source CDC & WS) July 2020 (Racoon = green, blue/yellow/red = skunk)
For decades, the government has been carrying out an ambitious plan to mass vaccinate the wild animals by airplane. Two types of vaccines are now used in raccoons. The first was jointly developed by the Wistar Institute in Pennsylvania and the French biotech company Transgene in the 1980s; scientists inserted a gene for a rabies protein into another live virus called vaccinia. The second vaccine is also made of the same rabies gene inserted into a different virus called adenovirus. Atlantic Mag, Sept 2022
Rabies vaccine being scattered via helicopter across Tennessee, 12 other states August 2022

rabies oral vaccine.jpg

I believe that's the first I have heard about the organ harvesting in this scenario. This darkness is unfathomable.
Hospitals call families right after someone passes to ask if they’d like to donate organs. It’s part of federal law. The families either agree or disagree to allow the organs to be used. Look it up if you’re curious. It’s not organ harvesting, it’s donating them.

It’s not organ harvesting, it’s donating them.
As a side note regarding 'organ donation' in Germany they just implemented an interesting change:
Before you had a 'organ donor card' or it happened in the way you described- someone passed in hospital and the family was asked if they agree to organ donation.
Now you must actively 'opt-out' otherwise they take your organs.

For German forum members who want to opt-out here's a link:
https://www.organspende-widerspruch.de/nicht-organspendeausweis-ig-kritische-bioethik.pdf

As a side note regarding 'organ donation' in Germany they just implemented an interesting change:
Before you had a 'organ donor card' or it happened in the way you described- someone passed in hospital and the family was asked if they agree to organ donation.

For German forum members who want to opt-out here's a link:
https://www.organspende-widerspruch.de/nicht-organspendeausweis-ig-kritische-bioethik.pdf
Hello Tauriel... The same in France...

Yes, they obviously making it much harder to escape their endless greed including their greed for organs which are big business.

In Germany they tried to push the digital patient file for years with minimal success.
Now they've changed this as well and demand that patients activley opt-out if they do not want the digital file. Most people won't be even aware of this.

As far as I've been told too, rabies vaccine is not mRNA. There have been a number of MSM articles over the past 4 years (pre and post covid) about dropping millions of "rabies vaccines" from airplanes across a large number of states. A few articles are listed below. Combined with (still apparently unverified) articles like Hunters discover injecting moose and deer with the mRNA vaccines, this massive distribution effort could give one pause.

Oral vaccination of wildlife using a vaccinia–rabies-glycoprotein recombinant virus vaccine (RABORAL V-RG®): a global review Veterinary Research, Sept 2017

USDA dropping Georgia-made rabies vaccine out of planes along the East Coast Every year, federal officials fly over several eastern states including parts of Georgia. They drop nearly 750,000 oral rabies vaccinations. It’s a liquid bait that coyotes and other wild critters will gobble up. “The vaccine is inside and that’s the liquid. But on the outside is a wax and a really strong-smelling fish meal so it smells like dead fish,” Maki said. Maki says cats don’t like the bait, but dogs do. But she says it won’t hurt them. Organizers of the program say it’s protecting wildlife and human lives. October 2020

USDA dropping rabies vaccines from sky in 13 states for wildlife In all, about 3.75 million packets ..... will be distributed in nine states, ending when 1.1 million are dropped in Alabama in October. Aug 2022

By Helicopter, Car, and on Foot, Deployment of Rabies Vaccine Expands Across Cape Cod The Cape rabies program, in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, plans to air-drop raccoon baits filled with oral rabies vaccine ....... Massachusetts state epidemiologist and public health veterinarian said the state tracks all interactions with the packets. July 2021

Ohio Department of Health plans to airdrop 800,000 doses of rabies vaccine across the state August 2019
Vaccinating Wildlife to Protect Domestic Animals and Save Lives July 2020
View attachment 72132Wildlife rabies reservoirs within the US and the current baiting zones. (Source CDC & WS) July 2020 (Racoon = green, blue/yellow/red = skunk)
For decades, the government has been carrying out an ambitious plan to mass vaccinate the wild animals by airplane. Two types of vaccines are now used in raccoons. The first was jointly developed by the Wistar Institute in Pennsylvania and the French biotech company Transgene in the 1980s; scientists inserted a gene for a rabies protein into another live virus called vaccinia. The second vaccine is also made of the same rabies gene inserted into a different virus called adenovirus. Atlantic Mag, Sept 2022
Rabies vaccine being scattered via helicopter across Tennessee, 12 other states August 2022

View attachment 72134
Nothing new. This was done in Slovenia over a decade ago.

Hi, could you please link your source, Tauriel? I only found that you or your relatives have to agree to 'organ donation' (It seems that an op-out for organ rules was rejected by German Bundestag in January 2020 according to Wikipedia and your source Organspende: Bündnis gegen die Widerspruchslösung und Erklärungsregelung.). Our 'health' minister Lauterbach wants to change this and started a discussion last year.

In Germany they tried to push the digital patient file for years with minimal success.
Now they've changed this as well and demand that patients activley opt-out if they do not want the digital file. Most people won't be even aware of this.
I am aware that they want to change the agreement of the electronic health record /digital health file from opt-in to opt-out in 2023. I am not aware that this may be connected with 'organ donation', too.

And in Austria it is the same too...
Does this also apply to tourists visiting France / Austria?

Hi, could you please link your source, Tauriel? I only found that you or your relatives have to agree to 'organ donation' (It seems that an op-out for organ rules was rejected by German Bundestag in January 2020 according to Wikipedia and your source Organspende: Bündnis gegen die Widerspruchslösung und Erklärungsregelung.). Our 'health' minister Lauterbach wants to change this and started a discussion last year.
You're correct. It was denied in 2020 and now the discussion started again with Lauterbach pushing it. Sorry for not having done proper research.

I have instructed my kids and will fill out such a 'non-donor-card' anyway just in case.
In the mid 90's working at neurosurgical ICU it became already obvious that the so called 'brain death' diagnostics provide for a wide field of possible misuse in regards to organ 'donations'. I wouldn't trust the greedy system in case of being declared brain dead and with no family around to talk for me.

I am aware that they want to change the agreement of the electronic health record /digital health file from opt-in to opt-out in 2023. I am not aware that this may be connected with 'organ donation', too.
It's not.
I just mentioned it in regards to changing politics from 'opt-in' to 'opt-out' machting the power grab we can observe in all fields.

You're correct. It was denied in 2020 and now the discussion started again with Lauterbach pushing it. Sorry for not having done proper research.

I have instructed my kids and will fill out such a 'non-donor-card' anyway just in case.
Thanks for clarification, Tauriel. One can easily overlook something and / or confuse topics. ;-)
I also filled in such a 'non-donor-card' a couple of years ago and also mentioned my decision in my 'Patientenverfügung' ('patient's provision'). Lately I am thinking about how to extend my 'patient's provision' to handle topics like mRNA injectibles / treatments in general (not only the Corona one), medical treatments developed in fast track without proper testing and receiving blood donations. These topics are medical - legal side effects of what happened in the last 3 years...

Back
Top Bottom